Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,829 members, 7,862,730 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:51 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3044) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8870588 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3041) (3042) (3043) (3044) (3045) (3046) (3047) ... (14216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 9:46pm On Jul 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

Neuer is a world cup winner, He is a CL winner as a starter, He is a Balon Dor top 3 the highest position a keeper has ever been in the past 20yrs

If DDG achieve these he would retire and consider himself a success in his career

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 9:51pm On Jul 08, 2016
Dadehmola:
As e pain am reach, he had this to say..even as a Man utd player...
lol i believe he was no slave. he could have held out for PSG in Madrid, so na the same thing. pata pata he go chop bench one season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 10:05pm On Jul 08, 2016
tess1:

You never disappoints just like someone already said it that you'll soon start mentioning trophies he has won to justify the status you are giving him.

If that is the case, Victor Valdez was once the best goalkeeper in the world. After all, he too has won more than those trophies you mentioned. Meaning that Victor Valdez is also better than your Neuer.

Thank God you didn't bother responding to the fact that Neuer has conceded far worst goals in recent times than the one you are using to downgrade De Gea.

That's exactly what I responded to, not this your titles-mention which Victor Valdez have also won without even being Spain's number 1.

Was Valdez the starting keeper for the world cup winning team? DId Valdez make the top 3 Balon D or nomination?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 10:06pm On Jul 08, 2016
SailorXY:

Whats the purpose of football if not to win trophies. Neuer won all the big trophies as the startign keeper and one of the few keepers in history to make Balon d or podium
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 10:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
Spy360:

Cech kwanu?

Cech is still better than the set of DDG Cortouis Leno Navas but not on the iconic level of Kahn, Neuer, Buffon and Casillas. If we extend it further we would include Schmeichel
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 10:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

Whats the purpose of football if not to win trophies. Neuer won all the big trophies as the startign keeper and one of the few keepers in history to make Balon d or podium
is Fabio Cannavaro the biggest defender in the last 20 years? Yes or No.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pamcode(m): 10:13pm On Jul 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

Cech is still better than the set of DDG Cortouis Leno Navas but not on the iconic level of Kahn, Neuer, Buffon and Casillas. If we extend it further we would include Schmeichel
How is cech not on the same iconic level with Kahn, Buffon, Neuer. Care to explain?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 10:28pm On Jul 08, 2016
pamcode:
How is cech not on the same iconic level with Kahn, Buffon, Neuer. Care to explain?
We already know what the apoda (whatever that means) pundit is going to say.

Cech hasn't won world cup.

This contour-headed charlatan has been spitting spy360 kinda shít in the past few weeks and just will not relent no matter how much his skull gets flogged
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 11:13pm On Jul 08, 2016
SailorXY:
is Fabio Cannavaro the biggest defender in the last 20 years? Yes or No.

Yes. World cup winner, Ballon Dor winner.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SetrakusRa(m): 11:17pm On Jul 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

Yes. World cup winner, Ballon Dor winner.
f**k my life!! grin grin grin i knew you'd say this.. exactly like this!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 11:19pm On Jul 08, 2016
pamcode:

Neuer Won a World cup won a CL, 3rd Balon dor Golden glove award winner 2014
Buffon won a world cup, 2nd Balon dor, Golden glove award winner 2006
Kahn won a CL, 3rd Balon dor, Best player in a CL final, Best player in a world cup, Golden glove winner 2002
Casillas Won a CL, Won a World cup, Golden glove winner 2010

Cech isnt on these level
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 11:20pm On Jul 08, 2016
SetrakusRa:
f**k my life!! grin grin grin i knew you'd say this.. exactly like this!

Yes Thats why my arguments are very consistent. In the past 20yrs only Matthias Sammer can be on the level of Canavaro

Why do you want to f**k your life? Dont you have anything better softer and warmer to f**k?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 11:22pm On Jul 08, 2016
PietroRico:
We already know what the apoda (whatever that means) pundit is going to say.

Cech hasn't won world cup.

This contour-headed charlatan has been spitting spy360 kinda shít in the past few weeks and just will not relent no matter how much his skull gets flogged

What is this winking faaggot saying?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tess1(m): 11:40pm On Jul 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

Was Valdez the starting keeper for the world cup winning team? DId Valdez make the top 3 Balon D or nomination?

Whether starting or not starting, he has more than the cups your Neuer will ever dream of. For this reason, he's better than Neuer since in your own opinion trophy determines the greatness of a goalkeeper.

raumdeuter:

In goalkeeping, its a shame to be beaten at your near post because thats where you are supposed to protect first. It doesnt make him a bad keeper it just makes him a keeper that has a long way to go to match an icon like Neuer.

You said it's a shame to be beaten at a near post. Please, what is it for a keeper who allowed a ball to slip through his hands and his toros into the net like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrRvA6wDMM8
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 11:53pm On Jul 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

What is this winking faaggot saying?
lol.. The only phaggots around here are you and your slave.
Everyone knows this.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 11:56pm On Jul 08, 2016
tess1:
Whether starting or not starting, he has more than the cups your Neuer will ever dream of. For this reason, he's better than Neuer since in your own opinion trophy determines the greatness of a goalkeeper.

I stated my terms you want to state my terms for me?

Was Valdes starting a world cup final? Was he nominated for Balon dor?

Neuer, Buffon, Kahn Cassilas were starting and winning stuffs for their teams
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 11:57pm On Jul 08, 2016
PietroRico:
lol.. The only phaggots around here are you and your slave.
Everyone knows this.

It seems your purpose here is to wink at people, its 14yrs jailterm if police should catch you. winking phagoot
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 12:09am On Jul 09, 2016
raumdeuter:

It seems your purpose here is to wink at people, its 14yrs jailterm if police should catch you. winking phagoot
lol.. The senile old goat has run out of lines?
Abi na the numerous flogging on your contour head dey make you brain malfunction?
This is as stale as that mass of old akamu you Carry in your aged head.

Old goat. Useless contour-headed charlatan grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tess1(m): 12:09am On Jul 09, 2016
raumdeuter:

I stated my terms you want to state my terms for me?

Was Valdes starting a world cup final? Was he nominated for Balon dor?

Neuer, Buffon, Kahn Cassilas were starting and winning stuffs for their teams

This was your initial statement. There's no need shifting.
quote author=raumdeuter post=47332877]

In goalkeeping, its a shame to be beaten at your near post because thats where you are supposed to protect first. It doesnt make him a bad keeper it just makes him a keeper that has a long way to go to match an icon like Neuer.[/quote]

This is worst than what De Gea did and it is more than SHAME

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 12:17am On Jul 09, 2016
tess1:

This was your initial statement. There's no need shifting.
quote author=raumdeuter post=47332877]

In goalkeeping, its a shame to be beaten at your near post because thats where you are supposed to protect first. It doesnt make him a bad keeper it just makes him a keeper that has a long way to go to match an icon like Neuer.

This is worst than what De Gea did and it is more than SHAME

No error from Neuer can make DeGea be rated close to him until he wins major trophies

Neuer is a goalkeeping icon until Degea wins a CL, wins a world cup makes it to the Balon d or podium and wins the golden glove he would only be a second rate keeper
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 12:18am On Jul 09, 2016
PietroRico:
lol.. The senile old goat has run out of lines?
Abi na the numerous flogging on your contour head dey make you brain malfunction?
This is as stale as that mass of old akamu you Carry in your aged head.

Old goat. Useless contour-headed charlatan grin grin

See this foool thinks he is still young, while you are winking your life away, your mates are doing great things with their life

or are you considering getting paid by fellow men for bending over as a career? winking phagott
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SetrakusRa(m): 12:25am On Jul 09, 2016
raumdeuter:

Yes Thats why my arguments are very consistent. In the past 20yrs only Matthias Sammer can be on the level of Canavaro

Why do you want to f**k your life? Dont you have anything better softer and warmer to f**k?

grin grin you're damn too predictable! Maybe you should change your logic of arguments here.. ..they might start taking you serious
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 12:45am On Jul 09, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 1:25am On Jul 09, 2016
SetrakusRa:
grin grin you're damn too predictable! Maybe you should change your logic of arguments here.. ..they might start taking you serious

The fact is always constant and predictable
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sublimes: 6:39am On Jul 09, 2016
Faria has been confirmed as Mourinho's assistant.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 6:49am On Jul 09, 2016
GBR1:
He's talking nonsense. People are calling out his bullsh1t on twitter.
okk..I personally hope that he's right,that pogba wants Madrid ahead of united
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 6:56am On Jul 09, 2016
According to Sky Sports Italia (via
Football Italia ) Juventus do not want to sell Paul Pogba and the player has no particular desire to leave either.
Despite many claims from the English media that Manchester United are close to agreeing a deal worth €120 million, reports from Italy suggest that the player will be at Juventus next season.
The press in England have reported that Pogba will be offered wages worth €13 million per season, over a five-year contract, if he was to join Manchester United – something Juventus cannot even attempt to compete with.
Pogba is already at the top of Bianconeri’s salary cap on €4.5 million per year and Juventus would definitely not be able to match the wage increase should Pogba request it.
However, according to Sky Sport Italia, Juventus are one of the most financially solid clubs in Italy and can afford to turn down €120m. They claim this evening that not only are Juventus in a position to reject the offer, but also that Pogba has no particular desire to leave Turin for a return to Manchester united

#sky sports italia
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 7:24am On Jul 09, 2016
dubylhover:
According to Sky Sports Italia (via
Football Italia ) Juventus do not want to sell Paul Pogba and the player has no particular desire to leave either.
Despite many claims from the English media that Manchester United are close to agreeing a deal worth €120 million, reports from Italy suggest that the player will be at Juventus next season.
The press in England have reported that Pogba will be offered wages worth €13 million per season, over a five-year contract, if he was to join Manchester United – something Juventus cannot even attempt to compete with.
Pogba is already at the top of Bianconeri’s salary cap on €4.5 million per year and Juventus would definitely not be able to match the wage increase should Pogba request it.
However, according to Sky Sport Italia, Juventus are one of the most financially solid clubs in Italy and can afford to turn down €120m. They claim this evening that not only are Juventus in a position to reject the offer, but also that Pogba has no particular desire to leave Turin for a return to Manchester united

#sky sports italia

If you want to believe this, then i can convince you you are not a Nigerian. Bro this is all false. Its a case of the Italian media against the English press. A case of my 10k is bigger than ur 1 billion when we know that is just not the case. United is now so rich,they actually scare Madrid of deals. Who the F%%k is Juve? With the right money, players like pogba would leave in a blink of an eye. winning the league again and again with Juve isn't enough for hungry players. Players want to join massive clubs that can lure big coaches, big players and possibly a shot at winning the UCL. Juve is not that type of club
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 09, 2016
joeace2020:

If you want to believe this, then i can convince you you are not a Nigerian. Bro this is all false. Its a case of the Italian media against the English press. A case of my 10k is bigger than ur 1 billion when we know that is just not the case. United is now so rich,they actually scare Madrid of deals. Who the F%%k is Juve? With the right money, players like pogba would leave in a blink of an eye. winning the league again and again with Juve isn't enough for hungry players. Players want to join massive clubs that can lure big coaches, big players and possibly a shot at winning the UCL. Juve is not that type of club
As it stands real madrid still beats manure to wealth rank. Manure is 3rd behind Barca.
There is a difference between financial recklessness being fueled by desperation and the picture you are trying to paint like manure is richer than madrid. This is far from the truth.

Just saying....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 7:53am On Jul 09, 2016
joeace2020:

I'm not d one that wrote that,I just posted what I saw,seems this pogba matter wud linger on,by the way y does Madrid even want pogba?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 7:56am On Jul 09, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

As it stands real madrid still beats manure to wealth rank. Manure is 3rd behind Barca.
There is a difference between financial recklessness being fueled by desperation and the picture you are trying to paint like manure is richer than madrid. This is far from the truth.

Just saying....

I am not arguing the fact of who is richer here. The fact is what the press is saying is that Madrid are not prepared to meet united's valuation of Pogba. one because of ffp, so they have to sell big to get pogba, two because the money united is offering is outrageous for a player in such position. All of these put madrid in a tight corner, buy a player for PR reasons or buy for the team. With the rising global fanbase for united and mega deals as well, Madrid, Barca are sure the wont stay above United for long so not rich enough argument cannot hold sway, see how close united is to the first two and far from Bayern and the rest.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 8:03am On Jul 09, 2016
dubylhover:

I'm not d one that wrote that,I just posted what I saw,seems this pogba matter wud linger on,by the way y does Madrid even want pogba?

Madrid are known to flaunt their muscles when there's not even a need for it. You call a player best in the world or best in anything and Madrid come snooping. Wasn't it recently Ancelloti talked about how Madrid got Odegaard for PR reasons. That talent just wasted for a show off. A lot of Madrid fans till today still have reservations for bale. Is he better than Ronaldo to cost that much, wat about pushing out ozil and dobby for James. Madrid spend for spending sake and pray they gel. Madrid made football fees become what they are today. Brought greed and lack of honour to the game. Glad united stepped up the game with De Gea and now Pogba, even though i don't want Pogba

(1) (2) (3) ... (3041) (3042) (3043) (3044) (3045) (3046) (3047) ... (14216) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.