Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3069) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8793464 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3066) (3067) (3068) (3069) (3070) (3071) (3072) ... (14182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 10:37pm On Jul 20, 2016
chrisley024:
Nansense!Sold 300k
Bought 101mil
undecided

Odunharry:

The money too much

Dem say we dey flex, say we dey flex
S-5, Maybach, Maserati, Double R, sitting in the garage
but why you dey vex, why you dey vex?
Is it your money? ehn? is it your money? ehn?

Dem say we dey show, say we dey show
see as pepper dey blow
forty bottles of Mo, just dey shayo dey go
why you dey vex, why you dey vex?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjvv1oxf6Yo

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 20, 2016
chrisley024:
Nansense!

Sold 300k
Bought 101mil
undecided

Was he even sold?, i thought it was free transfer ...

This is what happens when God remembers you cheesy.. The stone that the builders rejected has become the .....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 10:51pm On Jul 20, 2016
GloryIsaac:
Manchester United have agreed a world record deal to sign Paul Pogba for €110 million.

Officials from the Premier League club met with their Juventus counterparts earlier on Wednesday to discuss a deal to bring Pogba back to Old Trafford.
It is now understood that United have settled on a fee of €110m for Pogba, which eclipses the previous record set when Real Madrid paid €100m for Gareth Bale in 2013.

The France international will sign a five-year contract for the Red Devils.
Pogba had also been linked with the likes of Real, but they were priced out of a move and the France international was happy to leave Juventus after weighing up his options.
The midfielder is said to be ready to accept a €13m annual salary at Old Trafford, which would almost treble the wages he is currently earning at Juventus.
Mourinho no dey follow anybody smile this season cheesy

I hope we are spreading the payment over the 5years. 22M every year!

grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 10:56pm On Jul 20, 2016
Well, it is not my money. My concern is trophy.

But my vex is the guy is not that good. Would be rejoicing if na players like Suarez, Neymar, Bale, etc
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:02pm On Jul 20, 2016
World record fee for a Midfielder...that's sick tho!... grin
That ninja better be putting up top notch performance consistently!!!

Just thinking out loud tho *how much go come be suarez or Neymar fee*?

Money about to bury football...grincheesycheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:02pm On Jul 20, 2016
lekkie073:
d decoder plus the account to be put on it as well as installation.

If u don't have a dish u might need to pay additional 5k for dat. And mind u. D accounts to be synced with d decoder lasts for 9 to 12 months after which u will be required to sync a new account with d decoder

*clears throat*... I think I understand sha shocked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 11:03pm On Jul 20, 2016

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 20, 2016
codedguy1:

I hope we are spreading the payment over the 5years. 22M every year!

grin grin

You dey talk as if say u b learner grin U don forget say ManUtd get bottomless pit of money Despite no UCL footie in the past two out of three years, money still dey well well grin grin. Thank God say we no b Assnal grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 11:09pm On Jul 20, 2016
Utterly brainless. When you called Pogba unprofessional, let him go for free now you are paying £120m to get him.

Shinamanure levels. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 20, 2016
chrisley024:
Well, it is not my money. My concern is trophy.

But my vex is the guy is not that good. Would be rejoicing if na players like Suarez, Neymar, Bale, etc

He's good shaa but i'll have chosen Matuidi over him, my problem with him is that he has a big ego and it affects his gameplay from time to time. thanks to media over-hype . But for him to come back to a club that let him go on a free transfer and isn't even in UCL, you can be sure that he's not going to mess this up.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:11pm On Jul 20, 2016
chrisley024:

Owo yapa!!!!! cheesy...

It's just like playing FM lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 11:14pm On Jul 20, 2016
chrisley024:
Nansense!

Sold 300k
Bought 101mil
undecided

This Mourinho ehn.....Bigkesh, come see ur oga o....110m for Pogba
Chai.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:14pm On Jul 20, 2016
Pataki:
Utterly brainless. When you called Pogba unprofessional, let him go for free now you are paying £120m to get him.

Shinamanure levels. grin

When Assanal go even sign common £60m player sef cheesy cheesy

Egbon pant-aki!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 11:16pm On Jul 20, 2016
chrisley024:
Nansense!

Sold 300k
Bought 101mil
undecided

You this guy again sef! Stick to your trolling business. Na you sell Pogba for 300k? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:16pm On Jul 20, 2016
Chelseafan1:

This Mourinho ehn.....Bigkesh, come see ur oga o....110m for Pogba
Chai.
grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 20, 2016
Pataki:

Shinamanure levels. grin

Haba, everyone makes mistakes nah.... at least we have gotten a world class player despite not being in UCL, which one has Wenger brought in Just hope that Asano doesn't turn out to be sh!t b'cos i think thats definitely whats going to happen grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donjazet(m): 11:21pm On Jul 20, 2016
I think this exorbitant purchase is just mourinhos means of sending a statement of intent!! It gives united a bit of a psychological edge over the rivals..

The only negative here lies on the young boys shoulder/ability to live up to the hype, it wouldn't be easy living up to the price tag on his head.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 11:23pm On Jul 20, 2016
elrony:

When Assanal go even sign common £60m player sef cheesy cheesy

Egbon pant-aki!!!

Leicester city never signed a £60m player yet they won the league.

Moaninghoe is clearly showing, without big record signings, he is just an omni-impotent coach. grin He had better deliver the league cup by next year May, otherwise most of you manure fans here will dispose off your usernames by the time we finish with this thread.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Olaone1: 11:24pm On Jul 20, 2016
Yawnited grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 11:28pm On Jul 20, 2016
Pataki:

You this guy again sef! Stick to your trolling business. Na you sell Pogba for 300k? grin

He is actually right. When a player under 20 years I think, leaves on a free transfer, a compensation fee is usually paid. The 300K was the compensation fee paid by Juve to United.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 11:32pm On Jul 20, 2016
elrony:

grin

I'm just so flabbergasted...110m for a midfielder, must Mourinho buy Pogba, will he die if he doesn't buy Pogba?
It will be a huge disgrace if he goes trophyless this season, there will be so much pressure on this Pogba guy to impress.
110m?
Chineke.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:33pm On Jul 20, 2016
Pataki:

Leicester city never signed a £60m player yet they won the league.

Moaninghoe is clearly showing, without big record signings, he is just an omni-impotent coach. grin He had better deliver the league cup by next year May, otherwise most of you manure fans here will dispose off your usernames by the time we finish with this thread.
Lol...and when you end up trophyless as usual you blame Wengay for not signing big names...that is small club mentality at its peak!!!....

Tell me,how much is your club record signing again? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:35pm On Jul 20, 2016
Chelseafan1:

I'm just so flabbergasted...110m for a midfielder, must Mourinho buy Pogba, will he die if he doesn't buy Pogba?
It will be a huge disgrace if he goes trophyless this season, there will be so much pressure on this Pogba guy to impress.
110m?
Chineke.

No pressure...as long as man Utd send small clubs like Arsenal and spurs to their usual cradle,we will be fine!!!

And we ain't going trophyless!!!! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 11:36pm On Jul 20, 2016
GloryIsaac:

Haba, everyone makes mistakes nah.... at least we have gotten a world class player despite not being in UCL, which one has Wenger brought in Just hope that Asano doesn't turn out to be sh!t b'cos i think thats definitely whats going to happen grin grin

Asano sh!t? Jesu sunkun! A two time league cup winner? Under-21 Asian Champion is whom you tag sh!t? You think this is Merefish we are talking about? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 11:42pm On Jul 20, 2016
olabode89:

He is actually right. When a player under 20 years I think, leaves on a free transfer, a compensation fee is usually paid. The 300K was the compensation fee paid by Juve to United.

Any link to substantiate your claim?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:45pm On Jul 20, 2016
Pataki:

Asano sh!t? Jesu sunkun! A two time league cup winner? Under-21 Asian Champion is whom you tag sh!t? You think this is Merefish we are talking about? grin

Will you keep kwayet!!... Asaro "yam porridge" is a neophyte!.. he can't lace Depay's boots!!!

Wenger think say EPL na kung fû class ni?

Lmao cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 20, 2016
Pataki:

And we keep hearing the same story again. Arsenal guys can make one believe that Buhari can become the president of France grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 11:47pm On Jul 20, 2016
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:53pm On Jul 20, 2016
Paul Pogba is about to transfer to Manchester United as an agreement has been reached with Juventus reports L'Equipe and RMCSport.

A first offer to €101m made by United was rejected by Juventus but now United have agreed to pay the €120m asking price.

The return of Paul Pogba to Manchester United should be formalized in the coming days.

[Source: L'Equipe, RMC Sport] #MUFC #Pogba
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 11:53pm On Jul 20, 2016

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 11:57pm On Jul 20, 2016
GloryIsaac:

And we keep hearing the same story again. Arsenal guys can make one believe that Buhari can become the president of France grin grin

After buying Pogba, are you winning the league or not?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 21, 2016
Pataki:

After buying Pogba, are you winning the league or not?
We shall see about that smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (3066) (3067) (3068) (3069) (3070) (3071) (3072) ... (14182) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.