Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,343 members, 7,860,878 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:52 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3083) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8861536 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3080) (3081) (3082) (3083) (3084) (3085) (3086) ... (14215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 8:48am On Jul 24, 2016
cool

How _stupid does 1 have to be to believe a player who is on a very good contract and a fan favourite at that would willingly write such bile on his REAL twitter account for both the fans and the clubs representatives to see! Forgetting that phantom accounts exist!

Apart from "cowardly gayners or cocaine users or drunken alomo users"? Common sense is really not that common!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 8:50am On Jul 24, 2016
dopeJemi:

That automatically means it was posted by Martial himself

Clap for yourself, I can see y'all inheriting the crown from chelsea fans

OK, the usual excuse Nigerians love is coming....'his account was hacked.' grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 8:55am On Jul 24, 2016
iPopAlomo:

Can't you read... he deleted it shortly after posting it... nah wa for you ooo

HE NEVER MADE THE TWEET YOU LIAR!

A tweet like that would have shut many fan zones down, the club would have sanctioned him and a lot of media outlets would have reported it!

A tweet as vitriolic and popular as that would have been easily available to view even after being deleted! Please don't insult our intelligence here!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 8:55am On Jul 24, 2016
Pataki:

OK, the usual excuse Nigerians love is coming....'his account was hacked.' grin

I dey shame for you
undecided

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iPopAlomo(m): 8:56am On Jul 24, 2016
funlord:
cool

How _stupid does 1 have to be to believe a player who is on a very good contract and a fan favourite at that would willingly write such bile on his REAL twitter account for both the fans and the clubs representatives to see! Forgetting that phantom accounts exist!

Apart from "cowardly gayners or cocaine users or drunken alomo users"? Common sense is really not that common!

HAhahahahahahha... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 8:57am On Jul 24, 2016
dopeJemi:

Pally na Sunday morning be this abeg! Which wan concern Chelsea fans for this yeye talk?

You don suppose pass this kain tin na.... Abeg carry body join the peeps wey u get kwanta with and leave we Chelsea fans alone in peace!

Tx bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 8:57am On Jul 24, 2016
dopeJemi:

Gayners are more _stupid, bitter and frustrated than shekpites! ITS A FACT!

Imagine supposedly grown men reasoning like toddlers all for the sake of trolling?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 8:57am On Jul 24, 2016
Arsenal fans and their manager suffer same mental illness

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 9:02am On Jul 24, 2016
diggz:

Pally na Sunday morning be this abeg! Which wan concern Chelsea fans for this yeye talk?

You don suppose pass this kain tin na.... Abeg carry body join the peeps wey u get kwanta with and leave we Chelsea fans alone in peace!

Tx bro.

Na news say chelsea fans no get sense and sabi spew rubbish? Except for a few, no be news again

Abi e no get time wey chelsea fans foolishness reign for this nairaland? No vex sha oh, at least your name no be "chelsea fans"

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 9:04am On Jul 24, 2016
funlord:

Gayners are more _stupid, bitter and frustrated than shekpites! ITS A FACT!

Imagine supposedly grown men reasoning like toddlers all for the sake of trolling?

It just hit me that most arsenal fans on this board are retards

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 9:04am On Jul 24, 2016
Make dem no talk say person shoot bird, the mama fly.

IbraGod. Fvck Martial Law. grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 9:07am On Jul 24, 2016
dopeJemi:

I dey shame for you
undecided

Be ashamed for how your useless club is being dragged early in the mud. Be ashamed that Anthony Martial changed his background picture on twitter to reflect his no 9 shirt with ManU. Be ashamed that he stopped following ManU both on twitter and instagram. Be ashamed that even your club immediately stated that the shirt no changes are only provisional and not yet approved. Be very ashamed. undecided

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 9:08am On Jul 24, 2016
Imagine after martial don go do all the media branding with the number 9 - AM9. Martial_9. Spread it all over his website and Instagram.

Then Ibra just strolls in casually and says "I chose number 9"

grin grin grin grin

Ibra too cold. Why you gotta be so gaddem cold nigga? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 9:11am On Jul 24, 2016
Nihilist:
Imagine after martial don go do all the media branding with the number 9 - AM9. Martial_9. Spread it all over his website and Instagram.

grin grin grin grin

Lol...when lord ibra sneezes, who are you to gbemu? grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:13am On Jul 24, 2016
Nihilist:

grin grin grin grin

This is bullying cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 9:14am On Jul 24, 2016
Pataki:

Lol...when lord ibra sneezes, who are you to gbemu? grin

Mehn that was cold blooded as fvck.

It's been a rude summer of awakening for Anthony. After all the hype of last season, he realised that he actually aint shitt at National team level.
Then he came from that disappointment only to find that he aint even shitt at OT. I hope he doesn't go to his parents house and finds that they are having another kid grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iPopAlomo(m): 9:17am On Jul 24, 2016
Nihilist:

grin grin grin grin

Hahahhaha... nah the branding pain am.... anyways... our number 9 is vacant incase he changes his mind or he wants to leave yo!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 9:17am On Jul 24, 2016
dopeJemi:

Na news say chelsea fans no get sense and sabi spew rubbish? Except for a few, no be news again

Abi e no get time wey chelsea fans foolishness reign for this nairaland? No vex sha oh, at least your name no be "chelsea fans"

I no dey vex guy! I only they point you towards the direction wey you suppose face.

Meanwhile,when you say Chelsea fans, you are directly attacking every Chelsea fan,myself included. I hope you get this though! Haven't said that , you scummies have had/have your fair share of olodos too so, stop sanctimonious braaah!

We can even take this a step lower and tag manU fans as fraudsters and criminals too! I hope you can see the direction this will take very quickly?

So bros like I mentioned earlier just face your guys wey you get isssh with and be gracious enough not to throw insults our way.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 9:18am On Jul 24, 2016
Dadehmola:

And to think he might not even stay for more than one season.. undecided
I siddon dey look Mourihno
na just minor PR wahala but trust guys to overreact
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 9:19am On Jul 24, 2016
Pataki:

Be ashamed for how your useless club is being dragged early in the mud. Be ashamed that Anthony Martial changed his background picture on twitter to reflect his no 9 shirt with ManU. Be ashamed that he stopped following ManU both on twitter and instagram. Be ashamed that even your club immediately stated that the shirt no changes are only provisional and not yet approved. Be very ashamed. undecided

Be ashamed that you signed an Akamu as a striker

Be ashamed that you haven't smelled the CL semi final in a decade

Be ashamed that you have not won the EPL title in more than 9 years

Be ashamed that your main striker left your useless club to ours and immediately won the EPL while y'all bloody suckers formed a guard of honor for him in your own damn stadium

be ashamed that y'all parade a wasteful striker as Giroud

Be ashamed that y'all activated a player's release clause and still got bounced

Be ashamed that you support a spineless club like arsenal

Be ashamed that arsene wenger is your coach

Rather than worry about another club's squad numbers

15 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 9:22am On Jul 24, 2016
diggz:

I no dey vex guy! I only they point you towards the direction wey you suppose face.

Meanwhile,when you say Chelsea fans, you are directly attacking every Chelsea fan,myself included. I hope you get this though! Haven't said that , you scummies have had/have your fair share of olodos too so, stop sanctimonious braaah!

We can even take this a step lower and tag manU fans as fraudsters and criminals too! I hope you can see the direction this will take very quickly?

So bros like I mentioned earlier just face your guys wey you get isssh with and be gracious enough not to throw insults our way.

Aie
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 9:22am On Jul 24, 2016
grin
dopeJemi:

Be ashamed that you signed an Akamu as a striker

Be ashamed that you haven't smelled the CL semi final in a decade

Be ashamed that you have not won the EPL title in more than 9 years

Be ashamed that your main striker left your useless club to ours and immediately won the EPL while y'all bloody suckers formed a guard of honor for him in your own damn stadium

be ashamed that y'all parade a wasteful striker as Giroud

Be ashamed that y'all activated a player's release clause and still got bounced

Be ashamed that you support a spineless club like arsenal

Be ashamed that arsene wenger is your coach

Rather than worry about another club's squad numbers

FATALITY.....***in shao khans voice***

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 9:24am On Jul 24, 2016
Pataki:

Well I think Zlatan has Mourinho's balls firmly in his pocket.

Mourinho should have spoken with Martial before that boy got the rude shock.

I find it ridiculous that Martial (an expensive signing who has impressed for the club) is being made to swap Shirt numbers with a player who signed a 1 year contract.

Why Zlatan no fit wear 11 himself?

Pataki:

Do you think Anthony should be punished for that tweet of his?

I don't expect the club to do so - there's no assurance that the tweet wasn't from a parody account.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 9:33am On Jul 24, 2016
SIRcumalot:

na just minor PR wahala
but trust guys to overreact

Coupled with the 100milla Pogba Signing, I think Mourihno is already giving the press a long & strong rope to hang him with if he fails(ofcourse I hope he doesn't, since it would be at the detriment of the club).

I sincerely hope Mourihno knows what he's doing - I really cannot wait to see the club reclaim its status as a British (and European) heavyweight.

P.s: the idea isn't to portray myself as a prophet of doom.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 9:39am On Jul 24, 2016
Nihilist:

Mehn that was cold blooded as fvck.

It's been a rude summer of awakening for Anthony. After all the hype of last season, he realised that he actually aint shitt at National team level.
Then he came from that disappointment only to find that he aint even shitt at OT. I hope he doesn't go to his parents house and finds that they are having another kid grin grin

Frustration na konjii, I swear ask Dopejemi. grin

Poor boy was holidaying only to get the rude shock of his life. In fact, when lord ibra sneezes, we should all bow down and enjoy the winter breeze he oozes in this summer.

Long live Lord Ibra!

Hail Ibra!! cool

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 9:45am On Jul 24, 2016
I find it funny that nobody is complaining about stripping the number 11 from the former chosen one,Januzaj.
To give the new chosen one Martial
Januzaj no get supporters for here

This just goes to show that this isn't news but we have to talk about something.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 9:50am On Jul 24, 2016
SIRcumalot:
I find it funny that nobody is complaining about stripping the number 11 from the former chosen one,Januzaj.
To give the new chosen one Martial
Januzaj no get supporters for here

This just goes to show that this isn't news but we have to talk about something.

There are reports that "ibra" and his agent had negotiated for the number 9 jersey since before he arrived and that "depays" number 7 jersey is actually going to be handed to "martial" if "depay" leaves the club! The jersey thing is even old news so I wonder why these _twats are treating it like breaking news this morning?

"Januzaj" does not matter anymore since his loan disaster at dortmund last season and his all round naffness over the past 3 seasons! I doubt if he still has fans in his family sef!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 9:55am On Jul 24, 2016
@Nihilist

Why the hatred?

Is it because Martial shat on your Scruffy-looking, Jam-body Ojota motor park tout last season? cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 9:57am On Jul 24, 2016
Dadehmola:
@Nihilist

Why the hatred?

Is it because Martial shat on your Scruffy-looking, Jam-body Ojota motor park tout last season? cheesy cheesy

Hatred has nothing to do with it.

This is funny af.

You cant see the comedic value of the situation?

Plus I would like you to elaborate on the bolded please
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 9:59am On Jul 24, 2016
Dadehmola:

Coupled with the 100milla Pogba Signing, I think Mourihno is already giving the press a long & strong rope to hang him with if he fails(ofcourse I hope he doesn't, since it would be at the detriment of the club).

I sincerely hope Mourihno knows what he's doing - I really cannot wait to see the club reclaim its status as a British (and European) heavyweight.

P.s: the idea isn't to portray myself as a prophet of doom.
you've doubts,
you would be crazy if you don't have any.
the press is going to find something to talk about even if there is nothing they will invent something.
at least we're stronger with pogba than without pogba.
I don't think he will get much grief from this pogba deal. juve will never have sold pogba for anything less than a 100mill.
if nobody came for him,they are very happy to keep him,talent is hard to replace.
let's see how this Chelsea-lukaku business dey go.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 10:10am On Jul 24, 2016
funlord:

There are reports that "ibra" and his agent had negotiated for the number 9 jersey since before he arrived and that "depays" number 7 jersey is actually going to be handed to "martial" if "depay" leaves the club! The jersey thing is even old news so I wonder why these _twats are treating it like breaking news this morning?

"Januzaj" does not matter anymore since his loan disaster at dortmund last season and his all round naffness over the past 3 seasons! I doubt if he still has fans in his family sef!
depay isn't going anywhere,I have an irrational belief in that guy.
funny enough,Januzaj who has shown flashes of his brilliance is who I have no faith in.

if we left some money on the table so ibra could wear the "9" then make martial help us out we took a big chance on him too.

maybe they should just snap some picture together to stop haters from going crazy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:12am On Jul 24, 2016
Diademk07:

It was actually in the midfield Blind looked piss poor yesterday.
I think he's actually better in the defence than in the midfield nowadays because the defence allows him more time on the ball to operate whereas in the midfield, everything is too congested for a non agile slow paced player such as Blind.
Elampiro, I think why people were more vocal about Jones is the fact that he was quite poor throughout the minutes he played. The likes of Bailley and Shaw had 1-2 poor moments in the game but looked good overall. Rojo was as poor as Jones also. Nobody even bother about Rojo nowadays because we all know he's shite!

I have identified that Blind is not a midfielder since his first season. I wonder why people still promote him as a midfielder. He will have occasional good days against small teams, but generally he has no business there. I think his only position is the left back.

He was the reason Di Maria added defensive duty to his game when he played on the bench left side of our diamond midfield, and Blind was at the base. Di Maria got tired out easily due to defensive duty he had to add to his game. Something he didn't do at Madrid when he played in same position.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3080) (3081) (3082) (3083) (3084) (3085) (3086) ... (14215) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.