Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,823 members, 7,862,711 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:08 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8870409 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3116) (3117) (3118) (3119) (3120) (3121) (3122) ... (14216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 3:31pm On Aug 07, 2016
afrodoc2:

Very interesting . I would have thought MkT ahead of Lingaard, and somebody ahead of Fellaini.

Somebody, anybody, ahead of Fellaini. But Fella was always going to be a Jose type of player.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:34pm On Aug 07, 2016
PietroRico:

Siddon look mode activated
E b like diadem, RuuDie and AdeLaNa1 go see opportunity pour their vitriol on Mourinho today

It'll be interesting how the midfield will perform today. We'll know if the "philosophy" has been the problem all these while.

I have a feeling Lingard will bear the brunt of the job there though.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 3:42pm On Aug 07, 2016
That hopeless Arsenal fan above should please move to a quiet zone and nurse his wounds as inflicted by doc...He's a nuisance here.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 3:43pm On Aug 07, 2016
Pataki:

elRonke, I thought you said the deal was already wrapped-up like moin-moin?

Anyways, make I continue to 'refresh page.' Dasuki United can still deliver anytime.

Up Maga United!

Egbon Pant-aki why Pogba matter dey pinch you for body na? grin

You think say our deals na pepper and tomatoes like ya wretched club own... we are money!!!... cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:45pm On Aug 07, 2016
Leyqute:

It'll be interesting how the midfield will perform today. We'll know if the "philosophy" has been the problem all these while.

I have a feeling Lingard will bear the brunt of the job there though.

With slow Rooney and Zlatan spearheading the attack we need our wingers to have work rate and aggressively stretch the defense.
Lingaard has the attitude to do this but not the right quality, Martial has the quality but is not aggressive enough. If Martial is to take the next step he needs to up his tempo and play in a more aggressive manner consistently.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 3:46pm On Aug 07, 2016
MrTA:
Somebody, anybody, ahead of Fellaini. But Fella was always going to be a Jose type of player.
true. That middle is destined to be really slow but let's see if it's 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 in actual game play.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 3:46pm On Aug 07, 2016
elrony:

Egbon Pant-aki why Pogba matter dey pinch you for body na? grin

You think say our deals na pepper and tomatoes like ya wretched club own... we are money!!!... cheesy

Mschewwww grin grin

I actually pray Pogba will come. I don't want Moaninghoe to have any excuse by the end of the season. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 3:46pm On Aug 07, 2016
Pataki:

Don't bore me. If you want to insult, at least spew something intelligent and worth my time. Otherwise, jog on with your rancid hacking of telecommunication companies for their call card numbers in Nigeria. You BLOODY SCUM-THIEF! angry

I was expecting you to use the word "scummie" but hell yeah, you tried to shorten it. A thief u call me, guess I've never thought of stealing something from you. Don't be in a rush, I'm definitely coming to steal from you. But what exactly....you have nothing of valuable to steal. You are shyt and worthless. You come here to relief your life of your boredom by trolling 24/7... You are nothing and will amount to nothing. Even a thief wud beg to help your already depleted condition.

I'm done exchanging words with a shitty brain like u. Go ahead and troll...i can understand, its your calling and nothing can ever stop that. But hey, put your knees to use and beg your parents to tell you who cast a spell of stupidity on you so you can be free from dis shameful and disgraceful act of yours day in day out. Atleast, if you wud die in d end, die using 0.5% of your brain and not the whole fufu you call brain in dat thing you call skull. Piss out!!! Fufu brain grin cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:47pm On Aug 07, 2016
ogbeche77 you no try oo. why you hide the punchlines na?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:49pm On Aug 07, 2016
Senior Ogbeche it is all banter na cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 3:49pm On Aug 07, 2016
Leyqute:

Shameless slobs.

Chi moo ooooooo! !!!!

cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 3:50pm On Aug 07, 2016
igbsam:

I was expecting you to use the word "scummie" but hell yeah, you tried to shorten it. A thief u call me, guess I've never thought of stealing something from you. Don't be in a rush, I'm definitely coming to steal from you. But what exactly....you have nothing of valuable to steal. You are shyt and worthless. You come here to relief your life of your boredom by trolling 24/7... You are nothing and will amount to nothing. Even a thief wud beg to help your already depleted condition.

I'm done exchanging words with a shitty brain like u. Go ahead and troll...i can understand, its your calling and nothing can ever stop that. But hey, put your knees to use and beg your parents to tell you who cast a spell of stupidity on you so you can be free from dis shameful and disgraceful act of yours day in day out. Atleast, if you wud die in d end, die using 0.5% of your brain and not the whole fufu you call brain in dat thing you call skull. Piss out!!! Fufu brain grin cheesy grin

A fellow moderator is hiding comments now. Just as I have told, don't jump into my comments forthwith. I cannot stand FRAUDSTERS. I hate them with disgust.

Enjoy your football match this evening.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 3:53pm On Aug 07, 2016
Ogbeche77, it is all banters, before some scummies will say I have gone to report them to the moderator again.

So release the comments abeg.

Afrodoc is still a sensible bulldozer. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 3:55pm On Aug 07, 2016
Fellaini charm really strong
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 3:59pm On Aug 07, 2016
afrodoc2:

With slow Rooney and Zlatan spearheading the attack we need our wingers to have work rate and aggressively stretch the defense.
Lingaard has the attitude to do this but not the right quality, Martial has the quality but is not aggressive enough. If Martial is to take the next step he needs to up his tempo and play in a more aggressive manner consistently.

Slow ŕooney behind old zlatan with old carrick and slow fellaini in the middle.

Lingard and martial have their work cut out.

A lot of expectation is expected from pogba. This midfield is what we quarrel with lvg but lets see how they play under mourinho.

the philosophy is under scrutiny. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 4:04pm On Aug 07, 2016
Slowbies full pitch.

And, has Jones returned to his dear sick bed?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 4:08pm On Aug 07, 2016
christinec shey you dey see as dem dribble bailly grin

You never start cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 4:17pm On Aug 07, 2016
Pataki:

Mschewwww grin grin

I actually pray Pogba will come. I don't want Moaninghoe to have any excuse by the end of the season. grin

Lol...hope your 80 leaves of excuses for Wengay ' imminent failure don ready?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sublimes: 4:29pm On Aug 07, 2016
Bailly justifying his pay!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 4:32pm On Aug 07, 2016
Maybe sun dey disturb Rooney undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 4:34pm On Aug 07, 2016
lingard is growing on me. cheesy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 4:36pm On Aug 07, 2016
The home boy has done it again cheesy cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:36pm On Aug 07, 2016
Mourinho should do me just a favour! Remove Rooney for Mikhi!

That's all I'm asking!

Nice one Lingard! Some of us still believe you gonna excel at the Club!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tval(m): 4:36pm On Aug 07, 2016
What a goal.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 4:36pm On Aug 07, 2016
This Okazaki reminds me of one useless Ramuzaki. angry

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 4:37pm On Aug 07, 2016
Great goal by lingard.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 4:48pm On Aug 07, 2016
Lingard is still shi.t, if he like make he dab from now till thy kingdom come, he is still shi.t

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 4:49pm On Aug 07, 2016
Rooney again, how bad? God help us.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 4:51pm On Aug 07, 2016
HT

Great goal from lingard, picking up where he left off last season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 4:51pm On Aug 07, 2016
Rooney has not played well martial is invisible. Fellaini making some not so good passes. Bailey is alright though, same has Shaw.
hopefully we come out well in the 2nd half

(1) (2) (3) ... (3116) (3117) (3118) (3119) (3120) (3121) (3122) ... (14216) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: DeadPresidents and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.