Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,734 members, 7,862,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:34 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8869199 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3159) (3160) (3161) (3162) (3163) (3164) (3165) ... (14216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 3:42pm On Aug 14, 2016
parrotibaba:
Meanwhile happy birthday day to Ander Herrera Aguera, more passes to your boot.
diademk07
another person who saw that herrera played well
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 3:44pm On Aug 14, 2016
eph12:

I believe Martial case was not helped by Luke inability to get forward like Valencia.
I think Shaw goes forward decently enough. It's just that the synergy between Martial and him has been quite poor, and that's what limiting our attacking play down the left hand side.

Valencia was very impressive though. He plays like he can run the right flank completely on his own.
SIRcumalot:

diademk07
Herrera wasn't at his best but he had a good game. Are you even sure diadem watched the match?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 3:44pm On Aug 14, 2016
SIRcumalot:

no tire
that time was too short.
I no see any Utd fan slagging Martial after e no play anything.
No, guys have slagged Martial today he was becoming lively toward the end of the game.

I still prefer a poor Martial to Depay; Depay even aids the opponent.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 3:45pm On Aug 14, 2016
GBR1:
Two competitive matches, two man of the matches for Eric Baily. He's been impressive even according to neutrals.

Nihilist would not like this. grin

I am upset. Betslip ruined. Fantasy ruined. Bailly MoTM. They say bad things happen in threes so hopefully, my bad run ends today.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 3:45pm On Aug 14, 2016
Oasis007:
3 Points, 3 Goals isn't a bad Start! Diademk07 should be objective atleast for once! Herrera game was decent! He played beyond my expectations!
I wish Happy Birthday again! He should go and party NOW!
Played decent while the likes of Lewis cook was molesting our midfield?
Only Fellaini played well in that midfield.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 3:46pm On Aug 14, 2016
afrodoc2:

I tell you. Shaw and DDG messed me up

I'm almost in tears here. I bet on a 3-0 win, Ibra to score.

Fantasy con go spoil too.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 3:46pm On Aug 14, 2016
GBR1:
I think Shaw goes forward decently enough. It's just that the synergy between Martial and him has been quite poor, and that's what limiting our attacking play down the left hand side.

Valencia was very impressive though. He plays like he can run the right flank completely on his own.
Yea Valencia is OK on his own. He has the strength. But for Martial sake I hope he creates a bond with Luke so that wing can be effective too and that way keep opponents on the back foot at both wings instead of just one
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:48pm On Aug 14, 2016
Let me get my lace ready, we are partying on Arsenal's thread today
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:48pm On Aug 14, 2016
Diademk07:

Played decent while the likes of Lewis cook was molesting our midfield?

Only Fellaini played well in that midfield.

Thank God you are appreciated Fellaini Today!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 3:48pm On Aug 14, 2016
sinizia:
Why is rooney wasting possession? What an idiot_
Rooney is a problem now..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AikayDaWrapper(m): 3:53pm On Aug 14, 2016
Wasn't able to watch the match because of rain. I just dey here dey vex.
Will try and catch a replay.

Good win. Now time for Pogba to show them on Friday.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 3:53pm On Aug 14, 2016
SIRcumalot:

diademk07
Oga you shouldn't be bothered by what certain folks are saying here, everybody saw that Herrera had a decent game so if someone says otherwise, it's either he/she didn't see the game or he/she is intentionally hating on the player and as such can't see anything good from him. No be everybody like cr7 despite his football pedigree.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 3:53pm On Aug 14, 2016
chrisley024:
No, guys have slagged Martial today he was becoming lively toward the end of the game.

I still prefer a poor Martial to Depay; Depay even aids the opponent.
martial form don dey poor right from the euros i remember i was always asking why france was not using my ninja.
i ultimately want both of them to do well,
i just want make we dey share the blame equally.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 3:54pm On Aug 14, 2016
Oasis007:

Thank God you are appreciated Fellaini Today!

I hardly diss him. Check most of my post na.

I accept that he's a limited player but he's got a good understanding of the game unlike that pathetic rat.

People on here even thought I wanted Fellaini as part of the starting team when I opined that he does better than Herrera in spite of his limited skills.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 3:55pm On Aug 14, 2016
Odunharry:

Me self dey suprise
Lol. The thread must ve jumped forward by four pages in that 2nd half. Haters can just stay away...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 3:56pm On Aug 14, 2016
Ibrahimović: "The first objective is to win, the second is (for me) to score, whatever helps the team to win.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:57pm On Aug 14, 2016
grin

Arsenal Defence Pairing is shocking!
abegi! It don do here..... let's go and party at the Gunners' thread!

LWKMD!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 3:57pm On Aug 14, 2016
eph12:

Fellaini is really fighting for his shirt. Am happy people are sitting up. No more biz as usual
Azzin everybody is uping dia game but I don't see MOURINHO benching Fellaini for #POGBACK I think it's HEREARA dat will be bench
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 3:57pm On Aug 14, 2016
the way ibra take start was how
i imagine falcao to start for us.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 4:00pm On Aug 14, 2016
SIRcumalot:

diademk07

Anybody who watched the match would know we were dominated in the midfield and if not for Felliani's defensive nous, we won't even be talking about this match.

Hererra was mostly anonymous save for one cross to Martial
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MaziOmenuko: 4:02pm On Aug 14, 2016
onyeomaonyeoma:
Azzin everybody is uping dia game but I don't see MOURINHO benching Fellaini for #POGBACK I think it's HEREARA dat will be bench

Pogba should sit his expensive ars'e on the bench, he should be used for the Carling cup and uefs cup.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:03pm On Aug 14, 2016
Diademk07:

I hardly diss him. Check most of my post na.

I accept that he's a limited player but he's got a good understanding of the game unlike that pathetic rat.

People on here even thought I wanted Fellaini as part of the starting team when I opined that he does better than Herrera in spite of his limited skills.

grin

Have you booked a Seat at the Arsenal Thread?!
Party is inevitable on the thread! That's enough on Herrera!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 4:04pm On Aug 14, 2016
Diademk07:

How am I being negative?
I'm laughing at people who thought Some players were van gaaled'.

What I just find funny is rather than accept some players are just not good enough, some were hopping on the claim that they were 'van gaaled'
Which player are you referring to cos Herrera and Fellaini looked good together as was the rest of the team in general
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 4:06pm On Aug 14, 2016
patrickmuf:
Which player are you referring to cos Herrera and Fellaini looked good together as was the rest of the team in general

I can also look good playing sideways passes while getting dominated by Bournemouth midfield.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 4:09pm On Aug 14, 2016
Good win. Game play can be better tho.
I'll take this game play with the goals than 90% drab possession with 1 shot on target.

Anyhow a little injection of pace in the middle will up our attacking tempo significantly.
Lingard, Henrikh & Pogba should get in the midfield. Runners will open more spaces for Ibrahimović to unleash more bombs from far. He & Rooney will not work cuz they like to operate in the same areas.

Smalling - Bailly partnership will be compact. Shaw & Martial need to step up their understanding down the left.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 4:09pm On Aug 14, 2016
Diademk07:

I can also look good playing sideways passes while getting dominated by Bournemouth midfield.
We set up to contain them whilst also keeping our forward play going and that we did with aplomb
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:11pm On Aug 14, 2016
GBR1:
Are you even sure diadem watched the match?

He watched it on livescore grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 4:13pm On Aug 14, 2016
Oasis007:

grin
Have you booked a Seat at the Arsenal Thread?! Party is inevitable on the thread! That's enough on Herrera!
Asin!
That their line-up na die! Why Wenger dey give rest to Ozil, Koscieny et al?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 4:14pm On Aug 14, 2016
Leyqute:

He watched it on livescore grin
You mean it wasn't under a canopy this time? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 4:19pm On Aug 14, 2016
patrickmuf:
We set up to contain them whilst also keeping our forward play going and that we did with aplomb

He wasn't anything decent. The fact that a limited Felliani looked class above the fraud speaks volume. I think Felliani even made more forward passes than him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 14, 2016
Fµck this Moreno!!!! angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 4:32pm On Aug 14, 2016
Rojo is better than this Moreno

(1) (2) (3) ... (3159) (3160) (3161) (3162) (3163) (3164) (3165) ... (14216) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Bill8012(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.