Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,386 members, 7,864,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:00 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (320) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8877821 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) ... (14218) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:58pm On Jul 30, 2013
Nani : "I hope to win the league again and, for my personal wishes, I want to be at my best and score a lot of goals. Like I said, I just need to be at my best and then everything will come together."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 11:30am On Jul 31, 2013
Nani's two goal were well taken! I like the second finish more cheesy
Purist:

[flash=600,450]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ggvkTi8q9Y[/flash]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 12:13pm On Jul 31, 2013
Really hope Nani stays.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 1:10pm On Jul 31, 2013
Future News: Spurs to sell Gareth Bale to Real Madrid if they get €150m and Gareth Bale in return
By Brooks Peck | Dirty Tackle – Tue, Jul 30, 2013 3:59 AM EDT

Tottenham Hotspur chairman Daniel Levy has announced that the club will grant Gareth Bale's wish to be sold to Real Madrid if the Spanish giants give them a world-record fee of €150 million plus Gareth Bale. Levy has billed this offer as a "generous compromise" after rejecting several dizzying cash bids from Real Madrid under increasing pressure to sell his 24-year-old star.
"This has been a very difficult decision," Levy told reporters while stroking a white cat. "But I've decided to relent to Gareth's wishes and the intense interest from Real Madrid by offering a very generous compromise. We will sell Gareth Bale to them if they give us €150 million and Gareth Bale in return. These are my final, non-negotiable terms. And if they send us the money and Kaka with a Gareth Bale haircut instead, I will flip out."
Spurs have grown to rely heavily on Bale, who led the team with 26 goals in all competitions last season on his way to winning both the PFA Young Player of the Year and Player of the Year awards. This is something Levy has taken into consideration in concocting his offer.
"I know we would be giving up a lot, but I feel that the only way to make up for the loss of a top talent like Gareth Bale would be to get a world-record fee and Gareth Bale in return. After all, it's not like we could turn around and use that money to sign another player of his caliber both in talent and commercial viability. Madrid have already made it clear that they won't sell Cristiano Ronaldo. Lionel Messi's not leaving Barcelona, nor is Neymar now that he just arrived there. Edinson Cavani's gone to PSG. Falcao to Monaco. That just leaves Gareth. But allow me to be clear: we will definitely take the money, as well."
"Madrid would be crazy not to jump at this offer," Levy concluded. "It's Gareth Bale. And all they would have to give up is €150 million and Gareth Bale. That's a no brainer."
It is understood that Bale, who has three years remaining on the contract extension he signed with Tottenham last summer, is very confused by this proposed offer. When Real Madrid president Florentino Perez was reached for comment, however, he paused, rubbed his chin and said, "I think that might work."
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/soccer-dirty-tackle/future-news-spurs-sell-gareth-bale-real-madrid-075933913.html

Who can explain this stuff of giving Gareth Bale in return? Madrid will be insane to buy Bale at 150m euro.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 1:29pm On Jul 31, 2013
Manchester evening news rumoured that United has made a 3rd bid for Fabregas.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 1:32pm On Jul 31, 2013
Both Levy & Madrid are disgusting, very arrogant pups tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 1:46pm On Jul 31, 2013
elampiro: Manchester evening news rumoured that United has made a 3rd bid for Fabregas.
Tired of all these United bids.
Till 1st Sept.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Purist(m): 2:51pm On Jul 31, 2013
elampiro:
Who can explain this stuff of giving Gareth Bale in return? Madrid will be insane to buy Bale at 150m euro.
SailorXY: Both Levy & Madrid are disgusting, very arrogant pups tongue

The article is satire. Football humour, jokes, sarcasm, etc. You get the point. wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 31, 2013
Bt did madrid actually bid 85m for bale?? Ts hard to believe. 85m?? Dt shud be enof to buy falcao and mata combined, and der shud still be a small amount of change untop sef.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 3:50pm On Jul 31, 2013
^^ tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 4:06pm On Jul 31, 2013
^^ it is possible, as far as Madrid is the bidding party. What do you expect when they get free money from banks anyhow they like undecided
I hope Madrid sign Bale for around £100m, maybe Ronaldo will interpret it as he's no longer top dog *which he'll sure consider an insult* & probably push for a Man Utd return cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 5:53pm On Jul 31, 2013
I see Bale already as a Madrid player. Think we should move for Modric and Khedira cos Madrid will want to recuperate some of their expenses.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 3:36pm On Aug 01, 2013
Err... Slow day??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 4:25pm On Aug 01, 2013

so amusing to know arsenal, liverpool, man city and chelsea spend more and achieve less than they should in the league.....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 9:21pm On Aug 01, 2013
H.m.m.m
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 10:28am On Aug 02, 2013
Papers suggest Man Utd are in advanced talks with Real Madrid about the possible resigning of Cristiano Ronaldo. Hmm with Madrid closing in on €105m Gareth Bale *my first &/or second son(s) must make it in professional soccer lipsrsealed*, there may just be a silver lining for Man Utd cheesy.
I can't help but imagine what happens if Bale flops with that sort of money on his head undecided hmm
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 11:20am On Aug 02, 2013
Bale should not worth more than half of that money.
Would be over the moon if CR7 comes back but that does annul our mid problem. It's like no Fab, no Modric.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 3:56pm On Aug 03, 2013
I'm ordering my red fellaini Afro wig and Cesc number 8 man utd home shirt. Who's with me? tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Screwface(m): 4:02pm On Aug 03, 2013
When other A-lister clubs are engaging better and stronger opponents in pre-season friendlies and tornaments, my own very beloved club duels with clubs I can barely pronounce. Oh! How the mighty have been side tracked!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 4:36pm On Aug 03, 2013
Mr_TA: I'm ordering my red fellaini Afro wig and Cesc number 8 man utd home shirt. Who's with me? tongue

Ando already has the no.8 jersey.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 5:48pm On Aug 03, 2013
Manchester United beat Real Betis 3-0 as Vidic, Ronney, Nani and Hernandez all featured in behind closed doors match at AON training complex.

Injured Wayne Rooney made his return for the reds as he played 45min before being substituted.

Manchester United beat Real Betis 3-0 in the behind-closed-doors match. Goal scored by: Nani, Rooney & Vidic

Nani praises the exciting young talent at United: "There were a lot of goals from different players and the young lads did brilliantly on tour"
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 11:56pm On Aug 03, 2013
montelik:

Ando already has the no.8 jersey.

They couldnt make his size anymore so we're giving it to Cesc. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 04, 2013
Bastian schwenteiger?? Is it dt guardiola has told him he aint part of his plans, or dis is jez anoda addition to our embarassingly futile transfer attempts??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by n0m0705(m): 6:58am On Aug 04, 2013
Screwface: When other A-lister clubs are engaging better and stronger opponents in pre-season friendlies and tornaments, my own very beloved club duels with clubs I can barely pronounce. Oh! How the mighty have been side tracked!
Most times these pre season games are not about competitiveness, it is usually about where the Club will make the most money and just to keep the players fresh for the new season. So worry not.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 1:26pm On Aug 04, 2013
dademola: Bastian schwenteiger?? Is it dt guardiola has told him he aint part of his plans, or dis is jez anoda addition to our embarassingly futile transfer attempts??
Are we signing the guy or what?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 04, 2013
nitrogen:
Are we signing the guy or what?
read smewhere dt he is an alternative to fabregas.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chamotex(m): 2:24pm On Aug 04, 2013
You people can believe anything
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 3:08pm On Aug 04, 2013
I thought Schwein is 30? How can we put in bid for 30 year old man I no believe jor cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 6:35pm On Aug 04, 2013
If cannibal Suarez is priced beginning from £40m, Cavani £55m, Falcao £60m and Bale beyond 9 figures. Chelsea better prepare £70m or not even bother coming back with another offer.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 6:35pm On Aug 04, 2013
he just turned 29 same age RVP was when we bought him.having said that I think the rumour is a figment of a very bored journalist's imagination

(1) (2) (3) ... (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) ... (14218) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.