Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,663 members, 7,862,033 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:54 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3248) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8868159 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3245) (3246) (3247) (3248) (3249) (3250) (3251) ... (14216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 7:22pm On Sep 08, 2016
chrisley024:
In other news, Nigerians must first change their own attitudes before demanding to see the changes he promised them according to Buhari.

Smh. This country don fail break.
no mind the Alaba Musa. These guys are so disconnected from the electorates it's unreal. I don't think the military regimes people love to hate has ever been this insensitive.

Hopefully one day na one day, next time Nigerians go run from politicians wey dey run from debates, to tell us exactly how they go deliver all those hot air promises wey no dey scarce from their anus.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 7:23pm On Sep 08, 2016
codedguy1:

Don't mind Pataki the excessive go-go dancing has shifted his brain that's why he can't even troll properly again.

Has anyone said rashford 15-10mins appearance this season is better that his whole performance last year.

Hazard has done well this season but for someone to imply that his 3games eclipse his performance of last season is rather senile to say the least.

To be fair Hazard was terrible last season. Probably the flop of the season from all the top players. So its not hard to better that showing.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:23pm On Sep 08, 2016
Just don't know why am not feeling optimistic about this derby match like most United fans cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 7:24pm On Sep 08, 2016
OEmperor:
Dear Manchester United fans I have come to a conclusion that Diademkk07 is not really supporting United but is a troll from another club who came to make fun of us. He is here to frustrate us by engaging in senseless arguments. No real fan will want their team to lose just so they could prove a point. Also his points are usually stupid and he contradicts himself a lot. Even I am not a fan of Mourinho but I don't want the team to fail so that I can say "I told you so " When he start posting rubbish he gets Joy in us quoting him. So I plead with every reasonable united fan on this thread stop quoting him . There a other people who have better things to say when ever you see a post by him Just scroll over it and read the others.
I believe if we ignore him he will fade away or will create another monicker and start again

My brother do you know how my heart races when united is under pressure or trailing in a match? Its something i cannot even feel when our national team is playing. Even in LVG's terrible years i couldnt stand the hurt of seeing united so poor. Now for someone to come here and wish that we fail just so he can be justified, i would decapitate him and smoke him to ashes if i saw him real life.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 7:25pm On Sep 08, 2016
Pataki:

Wetin concern me with his form last season? Did your maga useless club finish above my prestigious prudent club last season with all your Ratford wonder goals?

Abeg, my argument on the hypocrisy of your fellow scummies is about this season. No where have I made reference to last season. Hence my sentence about Ratford's meagre time play this season.

Anyways, am out of this argument. It is actually pointless. As Moaninghoe's failure in your maga useless club is my delight this season. So far, Ratford is an English player, I am confident nothing dey happen.
How's boy wonder Wilcheer holding up? When will he finally fulfill his Xaviesta's abinini? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 7:27pm On Sep 08, 2016
seems like darmian would be the one at RB against city, mehn if na true, ma confidence for that match don drop be dat.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 7:31pm On Sep 08, 2016
weedtaker:
seems like darmian would be the one at RB against city,
mehn if na true, ma confidence for that match don drop be dat.
why's that?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 7:32pm On Sep 08, 2016
MrTA:

To be fair Hazard was terrible last season. Probably the flop of the season from all the top players. So its not hard to better that showing.
I think he meant last two seasons.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 7:33pm On Sep 08, 2016
SailorXY:
why's that?
shoo, darmian na dirty na
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 08, 2016
patrickmuf:
I have seen folks who get paid when due but still they complain not for any genuine reason but the fact that they have no channel to steal to fund their extravagant lifestyle...
Any Nigerian that understands the challenges the country is up against will have little or no reason to complain. Our major source of income has taken a hit thus it is only normal that we pay the price for failing to diversify the economy over the yeears.
NB: Most folks have genuine reasons to complain but the majority of folks complaining are those that benefited from the system in one way or another...
Aren't u peepuu tired of this line? Is this the first time we will experience drop in oil price?

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 7:36pm On Sep 08, 2016
patrickmuf:
I have seen folks who get paid when due but still they complain not for any genuine reason but the fact that they have no channel to steal to fund their extravagant lifestyle...
Any Nigerian that understands the challenges the country is up against will have little or no reason to complain. Our major source of income has taken a hit thus it is only normal that we pay the price for failing to diversify the economy over the yeears.
NB: Most folks have genuine reasons to complain but the majority of folks complaining are those that benefited from the system in one way or another...

Guy, it is deceitful for Buhari to turn the meaning of the change they were chanting to mean the citizens are the ones to change.

Inasmuch as I agree we all have a role to play the change mantra was that they (apc) will change the way things are done and the citizens will see this and align.

It also meant changing the govt in power because of their incompetence.

The question we should be asking is what effort have they made to change the situation of the country for the citizens to follow suit?

We can see the changes now sha and the pressure it has brought to us all and he wants to shift the blame to the people.

From prices jumping up to failing currency to no fdi and withdrawal of dollars by foreign investors. Tsa implementation, increased interest rate in a recession, increased fuel etc.

Now he wants the people to change first.

MrTA:

Agreed. But 3games in is too early to say he has done better than last season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 7:44pm On Sep 08, 2016
weedtaker:
shoo, darmian na dirty na
na you talk so. For me I don't mind him starting, he's good enough. Besides every player who gets the chance to come in for an injured counterpart will be up to pin down a regular shirt ask Mr Smalling. The competition is good & I'd like to see how he handles himself.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 08, 2016
codedguy1:

Guy, it is deceitful for Buhari to turn the meaning of the change they were chanting to mean the citizens are the ones to change.

Inasmuch as I agree we all have a role to play the change mantra was that they (apc) will change the way things are done and the citizens will see this and align.

It also meant changing the govt in power because of their incompetence.

The question we should be asking is what effort have they made to change the situation of the country for the citizens to follow suit?

We can see the changes now sha and the pressure it has brought to us all and he wants to shift the blame to the people.

From prices jumping up to failing currency to no fdi and withdrawal of dollars by foreign investors. Tsa implementation, increased interest rate in a recession, increased fuel etc.

Now he wants the people to change first.
Some pple are just too partisan, if I earn say 260K in the last administration and earn 280K now won't I still complain? I'm in the private sector and I hardly feel the government on the contrary I pay my tax coupled with the fact that the increment in my salary is not felt cis I was buying fuel at #87 compared with #150, rice was far less expensive, exchange rate was far better, and he's saying I shouldn't complain cos my salary isn't delayed. Imagine!!!! I'm not disappointed though, cos I never expected anything from the old man and the propagandists.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:36pm On Sep 08, 2016
I'll not go further on the political discuss cos I'm here, strictly for football and Manchester United matters...

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 8:55pm On Sep 08, 2016
SailorXY:
na you talk so. For me I don't mind him starting, he's good enough. Besides every player who gets the chance to come in for an injured counterpart will be up to pin down a regular shirt ask Mr Smalling. The competition is good & I'd like to see how he handles himself.
till Saturday then.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 9:01pm On Sep 08, 2016
Raumdeuter, what have you got to say ooooo? I know you as a die-hard Buhari's fan/supporter.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 9:03pm On Sep 08, 2016
dopeJemi:

My friend keep quiet and stop telling lies

Where are the countless chances we created in the match against city?

Show me a game under van gaal in the EPL were we recorded 29 shots and 9 on target, show me

Did you watch the game at all?

You mean City could only have 3 of their 26 shots on target with the likes of Aguero and Yaya et al in their midst?

The truth is they hardly created clearcut chances, most of their shots were hopeful desperate shots which were easily blocked out or non-threatening. We created the better chances..

I still can't believe you forgot the likes of Carrick, Lingard, Mata, Morgan, Rashford, Blind and Smalling all looked good in the match. Every pundits stated we were the better team..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 9:10pm On Sep 08, 2016
Wingback:

Last season he started more than 32 games managing just 4 assists, Is that the kind of player you want in your Van gaal 4-3-3 formation.

Soo. If he takes fellainis position who will win the headers, Carrick? Herrera?

Guy you need a Nap.

And I don't mean intelligence in the sense of interception and defense, I mean creativity.

I've already dealt with this..

Kante played in a 2-man midfield yet still had 4 assists. How many assists were made by the likes of Gundogan, Dembele, Henderson et al in similar situation..

Furthermore, Kante aerial ability is quite good. He hardly misses his aerial duel.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 9:38pm On Sep 08, 2016
This 2 transfer window ban for Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid is something serious oh. shocked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:02pm On Sep 08, 2016
MrTA:
This 2 transfer window ban for Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid is something serious oh. shocked
They're both taking their case to CAS so lets wait and see. If they fail in their appeal, then it will mean were're gonna dominate the market for sometime.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 10:14pm On Sep 08, 2016
OEmperor:
Dear Manchester United fans I have come to a conclusion that Diademkk07 is not really supporting United but is a troll from another club who came to make fun of us. He is here to frustrate us by engaging in senseless arguments. No real fan will want their team to lose just so they could prove a point. Also his points are usually stupid and he contradicts himself a lot. Even I am not a fan of Mourinho but I don't want the team to fail so that I can say "I told you so " When he start posting rubbish he gets Joy in us quoting him. So I plead with every reasonable united fan on this thread stop quoting him . There a other people who have better things to say when ever you see a post by him Just scroll over it and read the others.
I believe if we ignore him he will fade away or will create another monicker and start again

Just seeing this...

Some peeps mentioned that I want the team to lose and now it's become majority chanting mantra...

Do some peep have comprehension problem on here?

I opined that the team hasn't looked a unit with individual brilliance bailing the team here or there against average team.. What happens when we face better team?

Cut to: Diadem wants the team to lose..

LOL! The things I get to read here...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 10:52pm On Sep 08, 2016
Please any update on Mkhitaryan? Or we just have to wait for mourinho to speak tomorrow?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by A40(m): 12:08am On Sep 09, 2016
@Olabode89
U.F.C 203 this weekend. And its the Heavyweights. Miocic vs Overeem. Who you got?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:36am On Sep 09, 2016
patrickmuf:
They're both taking their case to CAS so lets wait and see. If they fail in their appeal, then it will mean were're gonna dominate the market for sometime.

I'm so happy about this news grin grin, i hope Barca too gets banned angry angry, Btw, De Gea and Ibrahimovic are both rated 90 in the new Fifa 17, this is for those who say Courtouis is better than DDG... Neuer is 92 though, thanks to BayernMunich and Champions League angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:05am On Sep 09, 2016
Diademk07:

I've already dealt with this..

Kante played in a 2-man midfield yet still had 4 assists. How many assists were made by the likes of Gundogan, Dembele, Henderson et al in similar situation..

Furthermore, Kante aerial ability is quite good. He hardly misses his aerial duel.

I am not sure what kind of troll you are, I have never seen your type before, Those players you mentioned play defensive mid too and have more assists than him furthermore Kante is 5ft 7, i wonder what games you were watching with his aerial duels shocked shocked shocked, i can bet my life if you check his stats, his aerial duels is his weak point. How will a midget be winning aerial duels...SMH

Dembele had 3 goals 1 assist last season, Gundogan 3 goals 1 assist, even henderson had half of his appearances and had 3 assists and 2 goals so how are they better? Now i see why you are the clown here, if you want to argue or troll atleast try using your brain na

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:25am On Sep 09, 2016
Man Utd to suffer a 2-0 defeat cool cool cool

Something just seems uncertain especially the RB, Second striker and CM positions

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 5:42am On Sep 09, 2016
GloryIsaac:

I'm so happy about this news grin grin, i hope Barca too gets banned angry angry, Btw, De Gea and Ibrahimovic are both rated 90 in the new Fifa 17, this is for those who say Courtouis is better than DDG... Neuer is 92 though, thanks to BayernMunich and Champions League angry
De Gea is as good as Nuer
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 6:30am On Sep 09, 2016
Diademk07:

Did you watch the game at all?

You mean City could only have 3 of their 26 shots on target with the likes of Aguero and Yaya et al in their midst?

The truth is they hardly created clearcut chances, most of their shots were hopeful desperate shots which were easily blocked out or non-threatening. We created the better chances..

I still can't believe you forgot the likes of Carrick, Lingard, Mata, Morgan, Rashford, Blind and Smalling all looked good in the match. Every pundits stated we were the better team..

Oga i'm still waiting for you to show me the countless chances we created, or have you suddenly forgotten the meaning of 'countless'?

Is it about looking good? Answer my question, did carrick, lingard, mata, Morgan, smalling, blind and rashford all score the winning goal at once? Was it not Rashford's individual brilliance that gave us the win?

If you can refer to the decisive goal rashford scored against hull city as individual brilliance, thereby overlooking the other players who contributed to the goal, why should I give a rat ass about the likes of martial, lingard, mata, smalling, carrick and blind's good look or contributions in the derby game?

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 8:19am On Sep 09, 2016
A40:
@Olabode89
U.F.C 203 this weekend. And its the Heavyweights. Miocic vs Overeem. Who you got?

Hey bro!

The UFC main event have been unpredictable since UFC 196... I will go with Overeem 2nd round KO.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 9:44am On Sep 09, 2016
dopeJemi:

Oga i'm still waiting for you to show me the countless chances we created, or have you suddenly forgotten the meaning of 'countless'?

Is it about looking good? Answer my question, did carrick, lingard, mata, Morgan, smalling, blind and rashford all score the winning goal at once? Was it not Rashford's individual brilliance that gave us the win?

If you can refer to the decisive goal rashford scored against hull city as individual brilliance, thereby overlooking the other players who contributed to the goal, why should I give a rat ass about the likes of martial, lingard, mata, smalling, carrick and blind's good look or contributions in the derby game?

LOL!

The main point is the team looked class vs a top team. We even had 2 legit penalty claims in that match and the standout players were Rashford, Lingard, Carrick, Martial and Blind. We taled off towards the end of the match but we were fantastic for the first 75 mins..

That's quite different from our pathetic performance vs Hull city where the team looked garbage for the first 65 mins until Hull sat back towards the end of the match. For crying out loud, Huddlestone bossed Pogba and Felliani in the midfield in the first half until that negative coach of theirs, Phelan told his team to retreat..

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 9:49am On Sep 09, 2016
Wingback:

I am not sure what kind of troll you are, I have never seen your type before, Those players you mentioned play defensive mid too and have more assists than him furthermore Kante is 5ft 7, i wonder what games you were watching with his aerial duels shocked shocked shocked, i can bet my life if you check his stats, his aerial duels is his weak point. How will a midget be winning aerial duels...SMH

Dembele had 3 goals 1 assist last season, Gundogan 3 goals 1 assist, even henderson had half of his appearances and had 3 assists and 2 goals so how are they better? Now i see why you are the clown here, if you want to argue or troll atleast try using your brain na

LOL..

Because the likes of Puyol, Keane, Makele couldn't win their aeriel duel because they lacked height?

Like I stated earlier, arguing with you is waste of time..

For the records, Henderson sometimes got deployed in a 3-man midfield..

And again, this is midfield we're talking about, not central defence.. We hardly looked out of place with a certain Scholes and Carrick in midfield, so I don't know the bullshite you're talking about..

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 09, 2016
Diademk07:

Just seeing this...

Some peeps mentioned that I want the team to lose and now it's become majority chanting mantra...

Do some peep have comprehension problem on here?

I opined that the team hasn't looked a unit with individual brilliance bailing the team here or there against average team.. What happens when we face better team?

Cut to: Diadem wants the team to lose..

LOL! The things I get to read here...
Didn't we rely on individual brilliance during the van gaal era??

(1) (2) (3) ... (3245) (3246) (3247) (3248) (3249) (3250) (3251) ... (14216) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.