Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,686 members, 7,865,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:20 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8880483 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3251) (3252) (3253) (3254) (3255) (3256) (3257) ... (14219) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by capricornian(m): 11:39am On Sep 10, 2016
I really love the LINE UP... very smart one from the Special one. I think MIKI will cover up for ROONEY.

Nice line up
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:39am On Sep 10, 2016
Man City Lineup!
Kelechi Iheanacho starts.....!!!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:40am On Sep 10, 2016
elrony:
Please where is Memphis...we don't even see him on the bench these days?
undecided

So you ain't aware of his loan Move?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 11:44am On Sep 10, 2016
I don't like the line up, mata should have started in place of lingard as his link up play with mkhitaryan would be vital

Who's gonna play the wing martial plays in?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:49am On Sep 10, 2016
dopeJemi:
I don't like the line up, mata should have started in place of lingard as his link up play with mkhitaryan would be vital

Perhaps Rooney or Micki! I think the Lineup is OK! We need pacy Players upfront and with Lingard and Micki we've got it!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 11:49am On Sep 10, 2016
dopeJemi:

l

Mata and Mkhi when you wanna counter? nah

Would be too slow

Martial,Lingaard and Mkhi would have been perfect
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:52am On Sep 10, 2016
Oasis007:

Wow!
I'm impressed with the Lineup! The only problem in the Team is Rooney, but hopefully he may perform well Today!

Don't worry, Rooney performs fairly well during Manchester derbies. GGMU
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:52am On Sep 10, 2016
Oasis007:

undecided

So you ain't aware of his loan Move?!

Nah...ninja was posting all about painting the city red!!

Where he at?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:53am On Sep 10, 2016
capricornian:
I really love the LINE UP... very smart one from the Special one. I think MIKI will cover up for ROONEY.

Nice line up

Lingard will cover up for him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:54am On Sep 10, 2016
Fire for Fire!!!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:55am On Sep 10, 2016
elrony:

Nah...ninja was posting all about painting the city red!!

Where he at?

grin

To our U21 to learn how to play the United way!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:56am On Sep 10, 2016
Leyqute:

Don't worry, Rooney performs fairly well during Manchester derbies. GGMU

undecided

I hope so!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by capricornian(m): 11:58am On Sep 10, 2016
dopeJemi:

I love it...Lingard will definitely help Valencia more than Mata would do so it brings about more stability to the defence line. As regards the left wing, Rooney and Miki can interchange... I think it's a smart line up...

Their defenders are gonna struggle with breathing by the time Martial and Rashford are brought in!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:58am On Sep 10, 2016
Oasis007:

grin

To our U21 to learn how to play the United way!

Smh. .. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:00pm On Sep 10, 2016
Lookin forward to the introduction of Anthony and Marcus!!!

We have to win this game!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:00pm On Sep 10, 2016
elrony:

Smh. .. cheesy

grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:00pm On Sep 10, 2016
Perfect! Now all Mkhi needs to do is to play out his heart so he is never dropped again
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 12:01pm On Sep 10, 2016
Rashford must play a part in this game one way or the other.

To come in when they have tired legs.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:02pm On Sep 10, 2016
This is going to be an epic game
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 12:03pm On Sep 10, 2016
Perfect line up i think. But my worries is rooney! I hope he plays well today.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:03pm On Sep 10, 2016
patrickmuf:
We both clearly stated that the points comes first before entertaining football especially at this stage.

undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 12:05pm On Sep 10, 2016
Sailor that constantly insulted Jose's tactics in big games suddenly prefers points to style

M shocked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:07pm On Sep 10, 2016
Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho: "Let's see if City bring the full-backs inside or not, that's the thinking behind my team. I want them to bring them.

"We have fast players, good at attacking spaces. Let's see. Our idea of playing is the same whoever plays in the wide positions. I am really happy with what the team are doing.

"If you have dominance in the game and a considerable number of corners and free-kicks then probably yes, our height can be important, but they know how to defend. They are strategically very good.

"I don't know if Guardiola agrees with me but it is about the players. Yes we do our homework but in the 90 minutes it is about attitude. We want to win but sometimes you play amazingly well and don't win."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:07pm On Sep 10, 2016
bigkesh:
Sailor that constantly insulted Jose's tactics in big games suddenly prefers points to style

M shocked

It's a derby most importantly, a win trumps everything else!!! gringrin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 12:09pm On Sep 10, 2016
Line up is fair, minus Rooney of course. I hope he is deployed on the right wing, Lingard on the left & Mkhitaryan through the middle.
It's now time for Martial to sort himself out.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 12:15pm On Sep 10, 2016
bigkesh:
M shocked
by constantly you mean Chelshit games against MUFC?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 12:22pm On Sep 10, 2016
Oasis007:

Perhaps Rooney or Micki! I think the Lineup is OK! We need pacy Players upfront and with Lingard and Micki we've got it!

bigkesh:
l
Mata and Mkhi when you wanna counter? nah
Would be too slow
Martial,Lingaard and Mkhi would have been perfect

capricornian:

I love it...Lingard will definitely help Valencia more than Mata would do so it brings about more stability to the defence line. As regards the left wing, Rooney and Miki can interchange... I think it's a smart line up...

Their defenders are gonna struggle with breathing by the time Martial and Rashford are brought in!

Alright, make we dey watch
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 12:30pm On Sep 10, 2016
Kick off!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 10, 2016
Mou hugged pep.. Now those media folks can shut tha fvck up
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 12:33pm On Sep 10, 2016
Una see wetin we dey play so? grin cheesy too sweet
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 12:33pm On Sep 10, 2016
Pogba na bully grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 12:34pm On Sep 10, 2016
elrony:
Please where is Memphis...we don't even see him on the bench these days?
He dey one club in Manchester now grin

Lingard dey fear

(1) (2) (3) ... (3251) (3252) (3253) (3254) (3255) (3256) (3257) ... (14219) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.