Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,311 members, 7,867,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:14 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3297) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8885992 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3294) (3295) (3296) (3297) (3298) (3299) (3300) ... (14220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 9:33pm On Sep 15, 2016
Nihilist:
Sailorxy...you know AdisaOwala was against this Pogba signing right?
it looks like he has been vindicated...what do you have to say about that?
thank you very much Mr. Moderator
I am not exactly certain why AdisaOwala has resorted to a meal of maggots. I know time are hard & hunger can lead to brain damage, however, I'd suggest AdisaOwala takes two spoon full of a lunatic's catarrh morning & night, & a plate of a herbalist pubic hair 3 times weekly.
The bond between the vulture & delicious filth is simply unbreakable embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dmcdad: 9:35pm On Sep 15, 2016
eph12:

Calm down we can always bounce back next year.
If we're to ask which of city, feyenord and alaves is one expected never to lose to at home we already know the answer or ? grin
It would be better to lose against even Enyimba once than against two teams. No? tongue

By having back-to-back loses, it's gonna take some special play for it not to become a streak.cheesy

Watch out! You might end up not winning a spoon this season.cheesy Abeg no bother talk about Community Shield.cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 9:36pm On Sep 15, 2016
knightsTempler:
It looks like Mourinho's footballing "philosophy" has grown too old for the new era of football. You'd expect a 100M CDM (Poogba) would at least give some effort and provide some chances for goals... Disappointing for Manchester United fans, especially since it was Brad Jones who also denied them the victory, lol. Pogba 4 games, 0 assists, 0 goals, 4 haircuts = 100M, says a lot really.
he really had another hair cut for the game
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 9:37pm On Sep 15, 2016
elampiro:
No cause for alarm. Jose Mourinho is getting to know his team and players. We will get better.

From the start of the season, we always play too deep, even against weak oppositions. With Bailly and Smalling in the central defence, I thought we were going to see us play high up the pitch beginning from today.

Some players were exposed today. Young was an upgrade on Mata.

Rashford was isolated, but it wasn't so from the start. When things were normal, he was poor in decision making. His immaturity was glaring. He might end up in the wing if he keeps playing that way.

There's no way Rashford woulda controlled most of the balls pinged to him. Holdup play isn't one of his biggest strength. He's at his best linking up play with his team-mates and interchanging/swapping position. He wasn't having that today.

I still don't understand why Mourinho loves to play deep though. We should be the one taking the game to the opponent while they are scrambling back/parking the bus not us..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dmcdad: 9:40pm On Sep 15, 2016
Danhumprey:
swear say you didn't troll us after our loss that Saturday. undecided
I swear I didn't. I was only here to analyse how the match panned out. Airmark would bear witness to this. He even commended my analysis. But I can't remember if I posted it on here or in my thread.

But in all honesty, I didn't troll you guys on Saturday.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:41pm On Sep 15, 2016
dmcdad:

It would be better to lose against even Enyimba once than against two teams. No? tongue

By having back-to-back loses, it's gonna take some special play for it not to become a streak.cheesy

Watch out! You might end up not winning a spoon this season.cheesy Abeg no bother talk about Community Shield.cheesycheesycheesy
You won super cup already this season so how's the community shield different? Nomenclature yes?

Having back to back loss against worthy oppositions is far better than losing to a newly promoted side at home no? cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:42pm On Sep 15, 2016
Diademk07:

There's no way Rashford woulda controlled most of the balls pinged to him. Holdup play isn't one of his biggest strength. He's at his best linking up play with his team-mates and interchanging/swapping position. He wasn't having that today.

I still don't understand why Mourinho loves to play deep though. We should be the one taking the game to the opponent while they are scrambling back/parking the bus not us..

I can't really get it too! We should be attacking right from the first Minute, instead of waiting to bounce back after being scored!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 15, 2016
PoorGba will move to Madrid next season for a fee less than £50M watch this space
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dmcdad: 9:48pm On Sep 15, 2016
eph12:

You won super cup already this season so how's the community shield different? Nomenclature yes?

Having back to back loss against worthy oppositions is far better than losing to a newly promoted side at home no? cheesy cheesy
No, not at all. Losing at home to a newly promoted side could be termed am occupational hazard.cheesy But losing against a worthy opponent and an unworthy opponent? That my friend is the terminus-ad-quo of a very long losing streak.cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 15, 2016
kokaneprodigy:
Pogback cheesy Zlatantime grin grin Depaynaldo grin NewThierry Henry
Scummies are the most deluded pple on earth
Guy you don talk this one before now.. Saying something repeatedly doesn't make it meaningful.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:51pm On Sep 15, 2016
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 9:52pm On Sep 15, 2016
Danhumprey:
Sailorxy, you be my guy. I God beg you make you let this quarrel slide. Han han!

We should all be slaying them cretinous trolls, not fighting with each other.
Common mehn, quarrel?
This is simply community service... It's all good sir, no fuss no loss wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 15, 2016
GAWDAMN look at traffic...You know why I am here cool

FVCK MOURINHO.

SIMPLE FEYENOORD...I stand by my words we don't need Bailly, A winger was one of the players Mourinho should have brought in, a right one, And the idiots clamouring for A 4 3 3, Now shut the fvck up.

The biggest peeve of all are the bloody retards_ that said Martials worst form is better than Depay, Simply outrageous rubbish..

FVCK MOURINHO....The 4 2 3 1 remains our best formation and Rooney remains in the squad cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 15, 2016
WHAT KIND OF USELESS RETARD_ starts an 18 YEAR OLD UPFRONT IN A 4 3 3?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 15, 2016
sylvalord:
Guy you don talk this one before now.. Saying something repeatedly doesn't make it meaningful.
Your post is as pointless as what yawnited left Rotterdam with
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by landinfo: 9:59pm On Sep 15, 2016
Oasis007:
MOURINHO'S

[b]EARLY TEAM NEWS FOR WATFORD MATCH ON SUNDAY

“It is obvious that we left players like [Antonio] Valencia and [Luke] Shaw at home to play and to rest so we go back to a normal team without so many changes.”

Thix guy shldn't do what he did in Skepke by alwayz blaming players BUT himself
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 9:59pm On Sep 15, 2016

I don't have a problem not being the sharpest tool in the box, but not being anywhere near the box like you. You are in no box, no triangle, not prism, nothing. You are just you - AdisaOwala the eternal nincompoop, basest clay in hell, a grown up maggot-ingesting spit-splattering ogre who's a testament that there are antichrists living in our midst already.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 10:01pm On Sep 15, 2016
Wingback:
WHAT KIND OF USELESS RETARD_ starts an 18 YEAR OLD UPFRONT IN A 4 3 3?

Van gaal did, which culminated in our best late top 4 runs and Fa cup win.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:04pm On Sep 15, 2016
dmcdad:

No, not at all. Losing at home to a newly promoted side could be termed am occupational hazard.cheesy But losing against a worthy opponent and an unworthy opponent? That my friend is the terminus-ad-quo of a very long losing streak.cheesy
Lol at occupational hazard cheesy It's so unfortunate we have had our own share of occupational hazard. We only hope we don't go so low as to lose to a candidate for relegation team at home cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 15, 2016
Thanks to Mourinho, I can't brag to my Turkish Fenebache friend.

How useless is this Bastard_ and as for Pogba, I won't attack you afterall it's the useless manager that bought you.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 15, 2016
cool cool cool

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 15, 2016
YOU HAVE A 300M Dollar squad and a 100m dollar Player but You chose to sit deep.

WHAT KIND OF FRAUDULENT TACTIC IS THAT? And for all stupid Glory Hunting "Man utd fans" Can y'all see why I said this Heineken fool is here to drag us into debt and mediocrity?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dmcdad: 10:11pm On Sep 15, 2016
eph12:

Lol at occupational hazard cheesy It's so unfortunate we have had our own share of occupational hazard. We only hope we don't go so low as to lose to a candidate for relegation team at home cry
Losing against a newly promoted side ain't bad afterall. If you doubt me, aak Pep. His first season in charge of Barça, he lost his first game against a newly promoted Hercules at home. He went on to win the treble, and ultimately, the sextuple. So, I'd rather lose to a newly promoted side and go on to win trophies than the negation of that. Think about making top 4 first, then we can talk.cheesytongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:12pm On Sep 15, 2016
Diademk07:

Mourinho naturally likes to play deep.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 10:15pm On Sep 15, 2016
Wingback:
YOU HAVE A 300M Dollar squad and a 100m dollar Player but You chose to sit deep.

WHAT KIND OF FRAUDULENT TACTIC IS THAT? And for all stupid Glory Hunting "Man utd fans" Can y'all see why I said this Heineken fool is here to drag us into debt and mediocrity?

Loolz, don't let Bigkesh and Donjazet see this ooo.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sebod(m): 10:15pm On Sep 15, 2016
That ruudie guy madt gan oooo grin

Dmcdad, that your goat singing super story on mic for our guy Eph no make am at all grin, after all, the dude be your paddy.

Imagine my guy Lana1 saying he don on Fifa, abeg which hand he use on am? You are not serious at all grin you'd better corporate with Chelseafan1 to do his job, after all, he might be on the receiving end soonest and I trust you not to leave any stone unturned in taking your pound of flesh. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:18pm On Sep 15, 2016
dmcdad:

Losing against a newly promoted side ain't bad afterall. If you doubt me, aak Pep. His first season in charge of Barça, he lost his first game against a newly promoted Hercules at home. He went on to win the treble, and ultimately, the sextuple. So, I'd rather lose to a newly promoted side and go on to win trophies than the negation of that. Think about making top 4 first, then we can talk.cheesytongue
Chai! Alaves thanks o. These guys go just humble begin recite poem at the mention of Alaves. We are talking about the shameful act of losing at home to a relegation team and you're talking about 20 years ago. Haba embarassed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 15, 2016
Imagine the audacity, Big Boys are playing, Chelsea fans are rearing their Ugly necks shocked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 10:21pm On Sep 15, 2016
sebod:
That ruudie guy madt gan oooo grin

Dmcdad, that your goat singing super story on mic for our guy Eph no make am at all grin, after all, the dude be your paddy.

Imagine my guy Lana1 saying he don on Fifa, abeg which hand he use on am? You are not serious at all grin you'd better corporate with Chelseafan1 to do his job, after all, he might be on the receiving end soonest and I trust you not to leave any stone unturned in taking your pound of flesh. cheesy

The guy go personally finish me if Liverpool beat us tomorrow, if I wan kon suffer wella, make Hazard just flop....i go disappear for like 3 days.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elxandre(m): 10:24pm On Sep 15, 2016
eph12:

This is not even funny! So much disjointed play. It's pathetic. I even need to apologise to Rooney. If Pogba starts next match I won't watch it.
I decided Rooney still does a decent job after Man city.
Though it would be nice to get a better 10.

There are rumours Mhki is discontent with playing on the wings.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 15, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Loolz, don't let Bigkesh and Donjazet see this ooo.

FVCK THEM

(1) (2) (3) ... (3294) (3295) (3296) (3297) (3298) (3299) (3300) ... (14220) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.