Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,425 members, 7,853,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:56 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3336) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8847410 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3333) (3334) (3335) (3336) (3337) (3338) (3339) ... (14210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 11:27pm On Sep 21, 2016
UniqueGem:
Forgive me but is this sarcasm?
Must be smiley
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 11:27pm On Sep 21, 2016
please lets forget Elampiro's case. Even he supports Rooney these days to rile people up. In the past i used to think maybe he loves the guy and he hopes he'll come good but even he cannot admit the fat dude is poor when he is really poor. Na dat kain biased person we Wan dey follow argue matter. Anyway as for today's match...We could all see this is the first time Rojo won't be the poorest player on the pitch, Rooney comes in to save the day. Thrusted in a striking position after being deployed everywhere and he still misses sitters. Where next? Defence
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 21, 2016
Rashford has scored in his Europa league, premier league, England, England u21 and EFL debut.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:28pm On Sep 21, 2016
UniqueGem:
Baba na only you still dey Rooney back oo. Even his UK brothers have given up on him.

Na lie. I just read some online comments. Many of our fans are still on his side. It depends on which forum you read.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Hardetayour: 11:29pm On Sep 21, 2016
sinizia:
Morale boosting win for the guys tonight. I know it's against a small club, but this win was really needed. Hopefully, they can build on this victory. Our midfield of Herrera, Carrick and Schneiderlin were more efficient and fluent than that of Rooney, Fellani and Pogba. I was impressed with Herrera and Schneiderlin the most, Carrick was great too.

TFM was poor tonight, looked unsolid for most of the match. I'll pardon him though, this is his first competitive match.

The Rooney issue of playing badly is not worth talking about. I'm used to it. However, I saw some people buying the rumors that were stating that Mourinho will bench Rooney for today's match. I never believed those fairytales coz Mourinho lacks the cojones to bench Rooney. I was wrong to think he could. Some people has alluded Mourinho's inability to bench Rooney to politics, saying Mourinho doesn't want to bench him coz of his status in United and he doesn't want to repeat his mistakes at Shekpe and Madrid. I say that's bullshît. The scenarios are different. Casillas was the darling of Madrid with huge fan base when Mourinho dropped him. It's understandable. Same could be said for Hazard and Terry's situation who are fans favorite. But Rooney's case? It's an open secret that United fans are tired of Rooney in that team. The pundits are complaining. As a matter of fact, there will be party across the globe from United fans if Rooney start getting benched. So what's Mourinho afraid of? The fans will support such development so I don't believe it's about some imaginary politics. I firmly believe it's either there's a clause in Rooney's contract that entitled him to steady playing of football or United pays heavily in court, or Rooney's image or financial attraction rakes in money for United hence why he can't be benched. I believe it's the former rather than the latter. If it's none of them, then Rooney's jazz is strong.

Also, I feel apart from our midfield conundrum, another area that's holding us back is the right wing position. Mourinho made a great mistake not securing the services of a left-footed tricky winger who could cut inside and unleash a cracker. Over the years, football have evolved from era of right-footed wingers playing on the right flank and vice versa. Nowadays we have the likes of Messi, Hazard, Robben and co, cutting in from their various positions on the wing to their favorite foot before unleashing a menacing shot into the net. While we've the likes of Young and Martial to do this for us from the left wing (11 position), we are lacking such a player on the right wing.

Valencia hardly cuts in from the right coz his main foot is the right foot and therefore can't shoot well with his left foot if he ever cuts in. Lingard, same story. Mhiki against City, same story. Young this night, same pathetic story. He couldn't take the left back head on coz he's only dangerous when he cuts in from the left wing into his favorite right food to curl in a screamer. He's just useless on that wing in the first half, delivering poor performance and miskicking his shots end up as passes for Rooney to squander. I'd have blasted him but I knew he wasn't good on that wing, he'd have wrecked more havoc if he played from Memphis position. Only Mata is our left-footed winger for us but he's not natural winger. He lacks the trickery, dribble, speed and intelligence for such roles. Mourinho should sort out this problem.

Overall, I'm happy for the win. Leceister next!!
Look no further than Andros Townsend cutting in from the wings grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 11:30pm On Sep 21, 2016
elampiro:

Na lie. I just read some online comments. Many of our fans are still on his side. It depends on which forum you read.

Elampiro shame us...show us the link to that forum and if we see more pro Rooney comments there then i will keep shut on this matter for good
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:31pm On Sep 21, 2016
joeace2020:
please lets forget Elampiro's case. Even he supports Rooney these days to rile people up. In the past i used to think maybe he loves the guy and he hopes he'll come good but even he cannot admit the fat dude is poor when he is really poor. Na dat kain biased person we Wan dey follow argue matter. Anyway as for today's match...We could all see this is the first time Rojo won't be the poorest player on the pitch, Rooney comes in to save the day. Thrusted in a striking position after being deployed everywhere and he still misses sitters. Where next? Defence

Anyone could have missed that chance. Even Ibra has missed similar chance. Mata missed that last season but was never mentioned by anyone.

Rooney has a big heart. He was still able to perform after the hostile media pummelled him. Another player wouldn't have been able to kick a ball.

Abeg I wan sleep.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 11:34pm On Sep 21, 2016
sinizia:

That thing is a troll, an aberration and a curse upon this thread. Please, let's stop reading, talk more of quoting his posts. Pay it no mind.
you know say you dey waste your time sha. The fact say person dey change moniker like cloth no suppose tell people say na psychopath? Talk more of the rubbish wey him dey yarn. Kagawa10's iq is triple that dude's. But me and you know say people no go gree ignore am sad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:37pm On Sep 21, 2016
Chaiiiiiiiii! ...Elampiro! !!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iheanyi40(m): 11:40pm On Sep 21, 2016
elampiro:

How do I expect you to understand it since you no know ball.
lwkm
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BossKratos: 11:41pm On Sep 21, 2016
EFL FULL DRAW:

West Ham v Chelsea

Manchester United v Manchester City (OCT 24)

Arsenal v Reading

Liverpool v Tottenham

Bristol City v Hull City

Leeds United v Norwich City

Newcastle United v Preston North End

Southampton v Sunderland

**Pep again?**
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 21, 2016
Be like say Rooneys d1ck is very sweet o, cos I see no other reason a person will support the guy if he or she isn't Rooneys b1tch
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 11:45pm On Sep 21, 2016
elampiro:

Anyone could have missed that chance. Even Ibra has missed similar chance. Mata missed that last season but was never mentioned by anyone.

Rooney has a big heart. He was still able to perform after the hostile media pummelled him. Another player wouldn't have been able to kick a ball.

Abeg I wan sleep.

ELAMPIRO PROVIDE THE LINK!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 11:50pm On Sep 21, 2016
elampiro:

You be kuilikuili
grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 11:52pm On Sep 21, 2016
I need to visit that forum where Ronney is still seen as a baller. If indeed there are people like elampiro somewhere who are comfortable with rooney and wants him to play more gathering somewhere, i'd want to know where they are and and what reasons they have for supporting him. Elampiro hasn't convinced me enough. Elampito bants aside...I don't come here to fight or argue with anyone, i come for facts. Show me the link to the forum and you would have silenced atleast one reasonable hater for good.

Forget all this asslicking...Provide the link or you'll have a pest on your hand
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 11:59pm On Sep 21, 2016
eph12:
Serious? This is bad mehn cry
Haaaayyyyyy!
See [size=30] Fear Oh![/size] shocked
Jonsing Moaninghoe what have you done to great manure??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 12:17am On Sep 22, 2016
sinizia:
Morale boosting win for the guys tonight. I know it's against a small club, but this win was really needed. Hopefully, they can build on this victory. Our midfield of Herrera, Carrick and Schneiderlin were more efficient and fluent than that of Rooney, Fellani and Pogba. I was impressed with Herrera and Schneiderlin the most, Carrick was great too.

TFM was poor tonight, looked unsolid for most of the match. I'll pardon him though, this is his first competitive match.

The Rooney issue of playing badly is not worth talking about. I'm used to it. However, I saw some people buying the rumors that were stating that Mourinho will bench Rooney for today's match. I never believed those fairytales coz Mourinho lacks the cojones to bench Rooney. I was wrong to think he could. Some people has alluded Mourinho's inability to bench Rooney to politics, saying Mourinho doesn't want to bench him coz of his status in United and he doesn't want to repeat his mistakes at Shekpe and Madrid. I say that's bullshît. The scenarios are different. Casillas was the darling of Madrid with huge fan base when Mourinho dropped him. It's understandable. Same could be said for Hazard and Terry's situation who are fans favorite. But Rooney's case? It's an open secret that United fans are tired of Rooney in that team. The pundits are complaining. As a matter of fact, there will be party across the globe from United fans if Rooney start getting benched. So what's Mourinho afraid of? The fans will support such development so I don't believe it's about some imaginary politics. I firmly believe it's either there's a clause in Rooney's contract that entitled him to steady playing of football or United pays heavily in court, or Rooney's image or financial attraction rakes in money for United hence why he can't be benched. I believe it's the former rather than the latter. If it's none of them, then Rooney's jazz is strong.

Also, I feel apart from our midfield conundrum, another area that's holding us back is the right wing position. Mourinho made a great mistake not securing the services of a left-footed tricky winger who could cut inside and unleash a cracker. Over the years, football have evolved from era of right-footed wingers playing on the right flank and vice versa. Nowadays we have the likes of Messi, Hazard, Robben and co, cutting in from their various positions on the wing to their favorite foot before unleashing a menacing shot into the net. While we've the likes of Young and Martial to do this for us from the left wing (11 position), we are lacking such a player on the right wing.

Valencia hardly cuts in from the right coz his main foot is the right foot and therefore can't shoot well with his left foot if he ever cuts in. Lingard, same story. Mhiki against City, same story. Young this night, same pathetic story. He couldn't take the left back head on coz he's only dangerous when he cuts in from the left wing into his favorite right food to curl in a screamer. He's just useless on that wing in the first half, delivering poor performance and miskicking his shots end up as passes for Rooney to squander. I'd have blasted him but I knew he wasn't good on that wing, he'd have wrecked more havoc if he played from Memphis position. Only Mata is our left-footed winger for us but he's not natural winger. He lacks the trickery, dribble, speed and intelligence for such roles. Mourinho should sort out this problem.

Adnan Januzaj
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 5:01am On Sep 22, 2016
Serious juju at work here

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:36am On Sep 22, 2016
Spy360:

Haaaayyyyyy!

See [size=30] Fear Oh![/size] shocked

Jonsing Moaninghoe what have you done to great manure??
I meant this is bad for city idiat
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 6:59am On Sep 22, 2016
sinizia:

I foresee Rooney being benched against Leicester...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:03am On Sep 22, 2016
joeace2020:
I need to visit that forum where Ronney is still seen as a baller. If indeed there are people like elampiro somewhere who are comfortable with rooney and wants him to play more gathering somewhere, i'd want to know where they are and and what reasons they have for supporting him. Elampiro hasn't convinced me enough. Elampito bants aside...I don't come here to fight or argue with anyone, i come for facts. Show me the link to the forum and you would have silenced atleast one reasonable hater for good.

Forget all this asslicking...Provide the link or you'll have a pest on your hand

I won't give you the link so that you and others will not go dump your toxic hatred posts there.

We saw how one picture blaming Rooney for a goal caused by Shaw and Pogba caused people to hate Rooney. That is the power of toxic.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 7:04am On Sep 22, 2016
elampiro:

Elamps baba! I dey hail o! grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 7:11am On Sep 22, 2016
SIRcumalot:
Serious juju at work here
that juju must be from one powerful babalawo in Africa! grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 7:16am On Sep 22, 2016
Carrick was majestic yesterday! Man of the match!

Rashford might just be better as an impact sub in some matches rather than starting him from the get-go.

Our midfield three combination yesterday was better and should be kept. But I know Mourinho won't see it that way. embarassed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:16am On Sep 22, 2016
lekkie073:
I foresee Rooney being benched against Leicester...

The sun reported this yesterday afternoon, that Rooney would start against Northampton, then dropped against Leicester.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:22am On Sep 22, 2016
joeace2020:

Elampiro shame us...show us the link to that forum and if we see more pro Rooney comments there then i will keep shut on this matter for good

I won't give you link. You will go influence them with hate comments. It's a fan page with almost 500,000 followers. I just discovered it sef, only last week.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 7:34am On Sep 22, 2016
Danhumprey:
Carrick was majestic yesterday! Man of the match!

Rashford might just be better as an impact sub in some matches rather than starting him from the get-go.

Our midfield three combination yesterday was better and should be kept. But I know Mourinho won't see it that way. embarassed
I said this recently and am happy someone sees it my way.

Rashford is still very young and he'll obviously get his chance as a regular starter soon. And he can definitely impact and influence games if he starts. But for now, he's best used as an impact sub.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:35am On Sep 22, 2016
Danhumprey:
Elamps baba! I dey hail o! grin grin

For objectivity, I have posted the comments in the way they were made.

Khozhiio Kayina
yes rooney should rest against leicester.he is too slow n distribution is so poor now.bt i cnt blame only da players...we hv a solid squad bt something is missing in da playing style
Like · 4 · Reply · Report · Tuesday at 2:25pm
Gumunyu Davies replied · 3 replies

Shapwanaleh Anticorruption Namupala
rooney got only two legs not 11 and you ppl must think that since euro roo was just rested for one game and now you are opening your big mouth saying he is not perfoming as if he is the only player whos not doing good ok what about luke shaw all the goals are coming from the left wing, fellaini very slow a giving up the ball cheaply and doesn't go forward or give accurate passes, no holding the ball in him just alot of back passes, pogba he doesnt worth the money we used in him, very slow, no pace, trying to play like messi with only 2 shots on target for the past 5 games...... stop blaming rooney because he is the captain,
Like · 16 · Reply · Report · Tuesday at 2:19pm
Farooq Uzairu Abu ... replied · 5 replies

Amogh Joshi
I want Rooney to play....I know he isn't in form....but I still want him to play. And if not him then Carrick atleast. I want someone form the Man Utd of SAF era. Nd only 3-4 players are left who were regulars under SAF. I want them to be the link between the past, present and future. And I want them to make us(fans) feel, that Man Utd is still there and will not fade like Liverpool did.
Edited · Like · 6 · Reply · Report ·
Tuesday at 4:25pm

Lgt Legited Bobo
He can choose to play anyone dropping Rooney doesn't means he's bad for the match we are Man Utd Win together lose together blame no one the pitch decides who the boss is.... Only thing I would ever blame for the cause of a lose is bad officiating so that better go well today ... Go lads go team go man utd # GGMU
Like · 2 · Reply · Report · Yesterday at 10:33am

Sean Mukubonda
I'm not agreeing to that decision. Rooney is not to blame but our coach. He has no team of his own neither does he have playing tactics. Let him change the approach and stop this blame game. Rooney should play.
Like · 2 · Reply · Report · Tuesday at 5:12pm
Gumunyu Davies replied · 1 reply

Stephen Lindley
No it's unfair to heap all the blame on rooney there' 11 players in a team and most of them didn't perform rooney was rested thursday and look at that pathetic display drpo fellaini play carrick at holding midfield and free pogba up to suppirt the front men
Like · 2 · Reply · Report · Tuesday at 5:38pm

Bright Ntokwa
It seems Mourinho has run out of ideas.. blaming players all the time,Mkhitaryan isn't happy but he's a good player, Schweinsteiger has never been given chance,Luke Shaw and now it's Rooney ..this should come to an end let him just the formation and putting players in their right position.
Like · 1 · Reply · Report · Yesterday at 8:04am
Melaku Abay replied · 1 reply

Esrom Tesfaledet
No he's is still good bt needs time n we don't have time n tell him just to be in penality area he will surely score bt he's still playing like a midfielder cos there's no player to push the ball forward even pogba n we all know fellaini can't push ball forward
Like · Reply · Report · Tuesday at 7:07pm

Farooq Uzairu Abu Hafsah
Only against Leicester ? When are you guys going to accept Rooney is gone for good ? Pls that Man should be drop permanently and for the whole season but only if Man United want to succeed under JM.
Like · Reply · Report · Yesterday at 10:14am

Orobosa Cornelius Victor
Our coach needs to change his strategy and formation... We can't continue relying on our wingers to continue crossing ball to Ibrahimovich because all eyes would be on him and dey would be able to read what he would do and stop him try 4-4-2 formation... And as for Rooney he needs a time out of the first team squad

Jacobdinho Gariga Jrn
He dropped Him vs Feyenoord and we lost so that doese not make sense......
I think people dont reason well....
Edited · Like · 4 · Reply · Report ·
Tuesday at 2:39pm

Akimbo Obimma
Jose mourinho is being stopped, honestly he has plenty midfielders that gets him confuse yet he's going for # Madrid 's isco, when comes who will he bench, ronney or pogba?
Like · Reply · Report · Yesterday at 4:35pm

Emmanuel Ekene
yes Rooney should rest let use other players in that central position and see their performance...he has really try for manu.
Like · Reply · Report · 9 hours ago

Gaz Keeling
Go back to basis 4-4-2 put him right right position up front with zlatan n I'm sure he'll score scored plenty of goals for us in past
Like · Reply · Report · Tuesday at 6:47pm

Matobo Alama Dubaku
Roo was a fantastic player before but now i think he needs some rest we can all witness his performance since last season till now he is very weak nd i think he should allow himself to be sold.
Like · Reply · Report · Tuesday at 10:28pm

Melaku Abay
We had remembered z last time of Wayne that he has done for United he is v.great player,his passion...don't drop him.not agreed.
Like · Reply · Report · Yesterday at 1:52pm

Zuhayr Golamgouse
No dont blame him for only one match...
Play him as defensive midfield along with pogba... and mata as no10
Like · 5 · Reply · Report · Tuesday at 1:32pm

Zuhayr Golamgouse replied · 4 replies
Siddhant Choubey
(Rooney) only one man cannot make the difference it's football , the whole team has to perform
Like · 4 · Reply · Report · Tuesday at 2:57pm

Tuntun Win
Only those who have been with Manchester United 10, 20 years know true value of Rooney. For me, dropping Rooney has never been an option.
Like · 1 · Reply · Report · Tuesday at 5:48pm

Tuntun Win
U r taking out the legend. That's really funny and I m sorry too coz u r short sighted.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 7:36am On Sep 22, 2016
elampiro:

I won't give you the link so that you and others will not go dump your toxic hatred posts there.

We saw how one picture blaming Rooney for a goal caused by Shaw and Pogba caused people to hate Rooney. That is the power of toxic.
You are beginning to make me think you are nothing but a troll.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:36am On Sep 22, 2016
Christopher Cheshire
God I wish some of these thick cunts could write and spell properly.
Like · 1 · Reply · Report · Tuesday at 4:00pm

Prince Oluwhertosin Tunwagun
Rooney providd most of man united victory dnt u talk abt dat, u ae just talkin abt nt up to a season awful play
# LOVEYOUWAZZA10
Like · 2 · Reply · Report · Tuesday at 3:32pm
Gumunyu Davies replied · 1 reply

Emmanuel Mrosso
The beginning of rebellion in man U. Morinho do not dare to drop the Captain!!!! You shall see what you had been shown at CFC
Like · 1 · Reply · Report · Tuesday at 3:53pm

Thon Deng Ayong
No, Rooney is the heart of the United but play him with Carrick or Schweinsteiger
Like · 3 · Reply · Report · Tuesday at 3:54pm

Faheem Hassanali
and we wish if glazier family will drop you and give this team to giggz and scholes
Like · 2 · Reply · Report · Tuesday at 2:42pm

Ģølđên Bøy Ģadiser
no mourinho no Rooney is the best player in old trafford
Like · 2 · Reply · Report · Tuesday at 1:29pm
Ģølđên Bøy Ģ... replied · 3 replies

Francis Akinkuolie
Rooney can play sh**t but i don't think he need 2 b bench
Like · 1 · Reply · Report · Tuesday at 5:29pm

Ashabahebwa Ronald Bata Jr.
Rooney shld start but he plays a roll which iz not his....let pogba prove dat z worlds no 6 andbring carrick 4 fellain
Like · 1 · Reply · Report · Tuesday at 2:16pm

Scott Pritchard
rooney should 100% stay nd he should b givin the chance he done ALOT for man united!! # legend # kingwazzaunitedtilwedie
Like · 1 · Reply · Report · Tuesday at 1:37pm

Andy Kitson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJXmRlxe2JI these are the errors created by Rooney, make your own minds up about his performance but i thought he was abysmal
Wayne Rooney's best moments vs Watford
youtube.com
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:41am On Sep 22, 2016
Yung Emex Eyorpee
Of course he should be dropped he is not performing as expected
Like · Reply · Report · Tuesday at 1:43pm

Athumani Mohamed Feruzi
Rooney is not a problem, problem is our coach, Pogba, and Ferlain.
Like · Reply · Report · Yesterday at 6:09am

Maxi Envy
don't think bout that please. Rooney is everything in united.end must play player.
Like · Reply · Report · Tuesday at 9:32pm

Haresh Kumar Kaliaperumal
Yes please.. time for change ... we need a new captain for this ship... Roon should adopt a supersub role...
Like · Reply · Report · Tuesday at 6:31pm

Irene Khoo
When he plays in midfielder he tends to give the ball away frequently.and when he plays as striker he misses more than he score
Like · Reply · Report · Tuesday at 3:42pm

Erastus Haushiku
Rest him please his position is lacking. ..we need afast and ahard working ..
Like · Reply · Report · Tuesday at 1:27pm

Chakur Antony Lochap
No Rooney is a great player and he is still able so to my opinion he must play
Like · Reply · Report · Yesterday at 2:16pm

Amos Tuju
Rooney can play after half time , get him to watch the first game and see if there is gap to win
Like · 1 · Reply · Report · Tuesday at 1:31pm

Cameron Pea
Don't drop him we need him on the pitch he's are captain and a beast you watch we drop Rooney we lose again
Like · Reply · Report · Tuesda
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:43am On Sep 22, 2016
LoRdCaT:
You are beginning to make me think you are nothing but a troll.

Lol.

I have given you people a load of what you requested for.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3333) (3334) (3335) (3336) (3337) (3338) (3339) ... (14210) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.