Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3641) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8727686 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3638) (3639) (3640) (3641) (3642) (3643) (3644) ... (14147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by zlatan10(m): 5:22am On Dec 18, 2016
Funlordjnr:

cool

Zlatan Ibrahimovic has scored in 100 of his 170 league games since the start of 2011/12. Smorgasbord.

— OptaJoe (@OptaJoe) 17 December 2016
157 of 170 MR
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 5:59am On Dec 18, 2016
Good to know that you can be shoved in the chest then slapped in the face - and get the same yellow card as the player who hit you. #WBAMUN

- *Duncan Castles*
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 6:54am On Dec 18, 2016
Ibime:

I tire o. It is only from Manure fans that I've heard rubbish about Ibra. Ibra that has proved himself everywhere he went.

16 goals for the season, and we're not even halfway.

You guys are not getting the main points we complained about. Hardly any United fan doubted Zlatan's quality. We were only complaining about the points his misses cost us, misses he'd have scored on other occasions. If you followed that debate, you'd have seen that peeps like Elămpiro that were debating it backed it up with various facts from various sites all showing that Ibra/United has missed big chances the most this season. That's why we criticized him. Another aspect we've criticized Ibra is his now lack of pace due to old age. If Ibra had the pace of Rashford or let's say Aubameyang, he'd have had a lot more of goal scoring opportunities laid out for him. But his quality is never in doubt, just that by next year he'd be 36 and we can't aim for the top with our main and only striker being 36. It makes no sense. That's why we said we need someone like Aubameyang to inject some pace in our attack.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordjnr: 7:18am On Dec 18, 2016
zlatan10:

157 of 170 MR

Even better! So wetin opta Joe bin smoke wey make am calculate this online stat?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Caveatemptor(m): 8:37am On Dec 18, 2016
Spy360:

Climbing to where? Mount KiliManJaro?

#you make me wonder o baba

iWonder

Quoted for reference at the end of the season.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:24am On Dec 18, 2016
“I think we played even better than against Crystal Palace because against Crystal Palace we had a little period in the second half where we lost the control.

"Today, no. Today we were in control for 90 minutes which is very, very difficult. The players were phenomenal. Organization great but physically and mentally very strong so I'm really pleased with the players and the result and with the fact that the fans can have a Christmas with hopes that after Christmas we can get in better positions.”

- Jose Mourinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:27am On Dec 18, 2016
“I know Tony [Pulis] well, Tony teams well, and when you lose control you’re in trouble. In any moment they can get free off a free-kick or corner and they score a goal and then the game is a completely different game.

"They are so powerful physically so it was very important to keep the ball, to keep control, to play in their half, to play them away or far from our box and we did that for 90 minutes.”

- Jose Mourinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:29am On Dec 18, 2016
“He [Lingard] is a different player than Juan [Mata]. Both very good players obviously but different players. Against Palace we thought it was more important to have Juan’s quality to hold the ball up to keep playing inside positions.

"Today we thought it was important to have one of the three attacking players to be more of a runner and we did that with Jesse and later with Marcus.”

- Jose Mourinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:30am On Dec 18, 2016
“We work hard, in spite of not having much time between matches. Yesterday we spent quite a long time on the training ground training the defence in set-pieces, changing information in the players, changing full-backs, analysing situations.

"We did good homework and also my analyst people that are hidden, no-one knows who they are but the guys do fantastic work for me.”

- Jose Mourinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:31am On Dec 18, 2016
“We have two days off now – they [the players] deserve that. Some information is coming out saying I’m the bad guy but I’m not so bad as the wrong information is. I gave them two days off because they deserve.”

- Jose Mourinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:32am On Dec 18, 2016
“The fans are fantastic. They had just an impulsive reaction because of Marouane’s naïve reaction against Everton but they know that Marouane is a guy that gives absolutely everything – inside the dressing room people love the guy and it’s important for him to get that good feeling of knowing the fans are behind [him].”

- Jose Mourinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 9:33am On Dec 18, 2016
Oasis007:
“We work hard, in spite of not having much time between matches. Yesterday we spent quite a long time on the training ground training the defence in set-pieces, changing information in the players, changing full-backs, analysing situations.

"We did good homework and also my analyst people that are hidden, no-one knows who they are but the guys do fantastic work for me.”

- Jose Mourinho
@Underlined, Mou finally recognising and giving us some credit. grin

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sirlaw2(m): 10:47am On Dec 18, 2016
UniqueGem:

Abi o.... JM dey nairaland sef... He dey come peep us from time to time.... grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:49am On Dec 18, 2016
UniqueGem:
So true...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordjnr: 11:55am On Dec 18, 2016
cool

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Features/2016/Dec/video-jose-mourinho-explain-why-he-told-the-players-to-give-their-shirts-to-fans-at-west-brom.aspx

Mourinho deep down is a good man! He hides it with his bastadry and merciless shots at opposition managers, players etc...but looking at his career and what players have always had to say about him in private gives you a different perspective on the chap!

I was also wondering why everyone was throwing their shirts to the fans yesterday and I just found out why in this official club video! Xmas is next week so he advised his players to help some fans xmas celebrations come early! Always thinking of the little things that others may not consider! Props!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:50pm On Dec 18, 2016
UniqueGem:

Codedguy1 is working. ...SA to Mou on positive matters!

Sai codedguy1! grin grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 1:21pm On Dec 18, 2016
grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 1:56pm On Dec 18, 2016
PietroRico:
grin
grin

And that Jones second goal celebration that looks "Zlatanish". Want to self-inflict injury on himself...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 2:21pm On Dec 18, 2016
Funlordjnr:

Where are all those moaners that complained about zlatan being finished? Or of pogba not being able to control games? Or of herrera being a "donkey"? Or of Jose being finished?

How does that humble shawarma taste at the moment? Let's hear tonight's complaints....

All are still apt except for Zlatan!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 2:56pm On Dec 18, 2016

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 3:06pm On Dec 18, 2016
elrony:

Codedguy1 is working. ...SA to Mou on positive matters!

Sai codedguy1! grin grin cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 3:18pm On Dec 18, 2016
PietroRico:
grin
Lmao. Pple are just too creative grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BossKratos: 3:41pm On Dec 18, 2016
grin grin

Fresh outta jail and headed straight to the "asshole-nal thread" for some major turn up!

Join me......

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:02pm On Dec 18, 2016
UniqueGem:

grin grin

Perhaps he's referring to Elampiro and Kagawa10! Both argue so lengthy a lot!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 5:11pm On Dec 18, 2016
Pep might wants to consider coaching the defensive side of the game abit. His city defence is absolutely criminal.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 5:12pm On Dec 18, 2016
MrTA:
Pep might wants to consider coaching the defensive side of the game abit. His city defence is absolutely criminal.

Pep is a nice guy....He doesn't like tackles grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 5:19pm On Dec 18, 2016
elrony:

Haha grin The way arsenal is penetrating there eeh! Many old men that are tired of running while the young ones play like they smoked weed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 5:35pm On Dec 18, 2016
chrisley024:
Haha grin The way arsenal is penetrating there eeh! Many old men that are tired of running while the young ones play like they smoked weed

Man Sh1tty no get attack focus at all... This false 9 tactics no be am..

If them chop am ,e no concern me sha grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 5:39pm On Dec 18, 2016
elrony:

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 5:40pm On Dec 18, 2016
elrony:

Man Sh1tty no get attack focus at all... This false 9 tactics no be am..
If them chop am ,e no concern me sha grin
I need both teams to lose grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 5:46pm On Dec 18, 2016
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 5:50pm On Dec 18, 2016
chidexxy007:

I need both teams to lose grin grin grin

Lol... One at a time bro!!!

Haff patience grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3638) (3639) (3640) (3641) (3642) (3643) (3644) ... (14147) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Oasis007(m), TrebleChamp(m), Leyqute(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.