Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,308 members, 7,853,423 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:22 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3699) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8846130 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3696) (3697) (3698) (3699) (3700) (3701) (3702) ... (14210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 7:08pm On Jan 10, 2017
Leyqute:

Really?

Just admit that your brain is paining you like diggz suggested and let's forget everything.
just admit your brain is leaking and you would get a cure, so those posts show my love for moyes, you have exchanged your brain for a cup of palm wine.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:17pm On Jan 10, 2017
Leyqute:

Just admit that your brain is paining you like diggz suggested and let's forget everything.
RooRuudRonSaha:
my brain is leaking. those posts show my love for moyes, I have exchanged my brain for a cup of palm wine.

See? That was't so hard. grin

Now let's move on.

You think Mou can beat Hull tonight?

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BushWickBill: 7:36pm On Jan 10, 2017
tess1:
Again on Herrera signing

LVG:

Meaning that if he didn't like them he wouldn't have signed them.
The job of a scout is to discover football talents which a coach will either approve or dissaprove.

Herrera:

Those two quotes are in agreement and are from the main persons.

The question is who do I believe? LVG and Herrera or www.theunitedpages.com?

I choose to believe both LVG and Herrera.

Why will i believe a site like www.theunitedpages.com which is ran by an individual who wants to attract traffic to his site? Bringing a useless site to prove that LVG didn't sign Shaw and Herrera isn't going to fly. You can believe whatever you read but posting it on a public forum will always be met with scrutiny.
A site that even posted this conjecture:

We now know that these are all cooked-up stories which has no iota of truth. On the hindsight, Mourinho has been saying it loud and clear to everyone that he's not willing to sell anyone in January transfer window unless a player that wants to leave.

I even saw this on the site:

Maybe someone can explain what that means to me.
And Van Gaal #1 disciple claims Hererra wasn't bought by van Gaal.

All to remove £30 million from over £250 million spent by that foolish lunatic.

It's 2017. I have resolved to ignore crass stupidity in all formats; be it the purple font slowpoke, the rude boy wanna be or the van Gaal advocate.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Evildoer: 7:44pm On Jan 10, 2017
You claim to support the club,and inherently wish for the manager to fail,so you can score an "I told you so" point.

People are really evil!!! angry

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BushWickBill: 7:48pm On Jan 10, 2017
Evildoer:
You claim to support the club,and inherently wish for the manager to fail,so you can score an "I told you so" point.

All in a bid to appear intelligent.

Even those who graduated with 3rd class after extra year are pretending to be smart.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 7:51pm On Jan 10, 2017
BushWickBill:

Van Gaal had no excuse to go trophyless with the amount he spent.

Both Martinez and Redknapp won the FA Cup with teams that were relegated eventually. On budgets that were not up to 1/3 of Uniteds.
Let that sink in your cranium.

Then tell us how van Gaal who won the Champions League while I was in secondary school is now sinking to the level of grasping at straws with the same FA Cup.
Tell us now whether his "feat" of winning the FA Cup with an expensively assembles squad is anything to gloat about, if you can find any perspective to place that win.

And who signed the "world class striker Ibra" that was missing under LvG's tenure, despite splashing cash massively? My father?

All I see are excuses in bold.
It is his duty to fortify the side with adequate personnel.
This hue and cry of no striker is his business. Especially when he spent 60 million a feeble Di Maria.

Next.

didn't know van Gaal worked in Records to archive anything.

The statement above means nothing. Please redo it so we can understand.

OR are you punching above your weight?

Oga, Mourinho is not shirking from his expectations. He boldly made his stance before the season began.

So far he is pointing the side in the right direction. Whether you like it or not, whether you accept it or not.

He has made his mistakes and will learn from them and the team will be better, unlike neophyte Moyes and arrogant van Gaal who played Ashley Young as striker and Martial wide left in the 3-nil loss to Spurs.

All you can do is peddle up half-truths, dig up worn out excuses and generally say anything to rubbish Jose and praise a failed van Gaal.

It is on record that van Gaal signed serious duds for very exorbitant fees. and can boast of the same equivalent of Moyes (top four finish) and Martinez (FA Cup win)

Wetin this one dey say?

Who's saying half truths? You actually think Van Gaal would have be able to bin Rooney as early as he arrived? Especially the same Rooney who worked out his lungs and seemed to be the only best thing from Moyes era?

Mourinho is so much lucky that Van Gaal already set the precedence about Rooney not being a good striker to compete with Rashford in the striker role except he plays in the midfield. Mourinho had the easy way out of flogging out the teenage Rashford for Ibra in the striker role while Rooney was told he's not a midfielder.

The truth is if Mourinho had arrived at the time Van Gaal did, Rooney would be the undisputed striker under him! As simple as abc!

The point is Van Gaal archived some feats regardless of everything, injuries and the youngsters he had to rely upon! We are expecting Mourinho to do same, after spending 150mil in a season! So what's your point?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Evildoer: 7:53pm On Jan 10, 2017
BushWickBill:

All in a bid to appear intelligent.

Even those who graduated with 3rd class after extra year are pretending to be smart.

It's not even about education buh personal standards; even an illiterate wouldn't spew the kinda trash some alleged educated fellas spit here.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Evildoer: 7:55pm On Jan 10, 2017
Christian Chukwu signed Shaw and Herrera. grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 10, 2017
Evildoer:

We support the club, the sooner the manager fails, the better that way we can search for alternatives, as far as I'm concerned I will never speak ill of The Fraudulent one if he finishes 2ND in the league but after 100m$ we are shít deep in 6th place.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 7:58pm On Jan 10, 2017
tess1:
Again on Herrera signing

LVG:

Meaning that if he didn't like them he wouldn't have signed them.
The job of a scout is to discover football talents which a coach will either approve or dissaprove.

Herrera:

Those two quotes are in agreement and are from the main persons.

The question is who do I believe? LVG and Herrera or www.theunitedpages.com?

I choose to believe both LVG and Herrera.

Why will i believe a site like www.theunitedpages.com which is ran by an individual who wants to attract traffic to his site? Bringing a useless site to prove that LVG didn't sign Shaw and Herrera isn't going to fly. You can believe whatever you read but posting it on a public forum will always be met with scrutiny.
A site that even posted this conjecture:

We now know that these are all cooked-up stories which has no iota of truth. On the hindsight, Mourinho has been saying it loud and clear to everyone that he's not willing to sell anyone in January transfer window unless a player that wants to leave.

I even saw this on the site:

Maybe someone can explain what that means to me.

Van gaal didn't even say he signed them! He said he gave his approval!

Logic points that a coach with a team that's competing further deep at the worldcup wouldn't have anything to do with United's transfers as at the time Herrera and Shaw arrived! More so, both players weren't liked by him and were often put out of his first team!

It's not my problem if you can't apply simple logic!

BTW, unitedpage has more insiders and knows more than what you regular fans know about United!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 10, 2017
Starting Lineup.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:07pm On Jan 10, 2017
RooRuudRonSaha:
he wont make top 4 but he didnt spend so much on players like your current coach.

undecided

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 8:11pm On Jan 10, 2017
BushWickBill:

And Van Gaal #1 disciple claims Hererra wasn't bought by van Gaal.

All to remove £30 million from over £250 million spent by that foolish lunatic.

It's 2017. I have resolved to ignore crass stupidity in all formats; be it the purple font slowpoke, the rude boy wanna be or the van Gaal advocate.

Shaw and Herrera weren't signed by him! As simple as abc! Even if you claim they were his signings from today till tomorrow, it doesn't make them his signings!

Furthermore, we recouped 45mil from the transfer of Di Maria who left as soon as arrived!

Let me also put it to you that Van gaal had to deal with the problem of filling our squad depth as well as first team players because the likes of Ando, Cleverley, Evans etc already left while the likes of Nani, Hernandez, Welbeck and Kagawa didn't want to be just squad players! Hence, why Van gaal had to take punts on some cheap players such as Rojo, Darmian, Blind as well as the likes of Lingard, TFM, Rashford had to be promoted!

Based on all of these, Van gaal did his best he could! I'm waiting for Mourinho to archive better with the 150mil spent in one season!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Evildoer: 8:13pm On Jan 10, 2017
Brightwood:

We support the club, the sooner the manager fails, the better that way we can search for alternatives, as far as I'm concerned I will never speak ill of The Fraudulent one if he finishes 2ND in the league but after 100m$ we are shít deep in 6th place.

Good thing your opinion doesn't count even on a nano scale. cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 10, 2017
Evildoer:

Good thing your opinion doesn't count even on a nano scale. cool

Don't worry, The powers that be won't see yours either but it's our data cool

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 8:20pm On Jan 10, 2017
Interesting lineup. Apparently Zlatan is unwell.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 8:21pm On Jan 10, 2017
Lol. Wen did Mourinho start resting his key players for Cup games?? grin

Baba haff learnt his lesson. Nice to see Carrick and Zlatan aren't starting this one. The Liverpool game is obviously more important.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:27pm On Jan 10, 2017
Kagawa10:

Van gaal didn't even say he signed them! He said he gave his approval!

Logic points that a coach with a team that's competing further deep at the worldcup wouldn't have anything to do with United's transfers as at the time Herrera and Shaw arrived! More so, both players weren't liked by him and were often put out of his first team!

It's not my problem if you can't apply simple logic!

BTW, unitedpage has more insiders and knows more than what you regular fans know about United!

grin

Kagawa10?!

Giving an Approval (green light) is different from sanctioning a Deal?!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 8:27pm On Jan 10, 2017
Nihilist, goan sleep Remember you should be in bed by 9pm!

undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Evildoer: 8:28pm On Jan 10, 2017
Brightwood:

Don't worry, The powers that be won't see yours either but it's our data cool
Lol grin grin grin
I know ya don't like the gaffer,buh wish him well for the club's sake.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Evildoer: 8:29pm On Jan 10, 2017
MRTA7:
Interesting lineup. Apparently Zlatan is unwell.

Liverpool! !! cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 8:31pm On Jan 10, 2017
adebayo201:
Nihilist, goan sleep
Remember you should be in bed by 9pm!

undecided

grin

I'm actually in bed right now sir.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 10, 2017
Evildoer:

Lol grin grin grin
I know ya don't like the gaffer,buh wish him well for the club's sake.

I wish him well doesn't mean I have to stop criticizing his tactics and misdemeanor,

Come may, We will know who's right grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 8:34pm On Jan 10, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

Kagawa10?!

Giving an Approval (green light) is different from sanctioning a Deal?!

He was told about the imminent signing of Herrera and Shaw and he gave his approval!

There's no way he could have signed players for United while he was still with Holland at the worldcup!

IIRC, Evra already left before Van Gaal even came in and as such, united had no option than to act fast and fill in the LB depth as soon as possible. There's no way they would wait till late summer for Van gaal to do that. They told Van Gaal while he was still at worldcup and he gave them the go ahead. I doubt Van Gaal even gave them any serious thought in the convo that ensued, considering he had his Holland team to worry about!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Evildoer: 8:39pm On Jan 10, 2017
Brightwood:

I wish him well doesn't mean I have to stop criticizing his tactics and misdemeanor,

Come may, We will know who's right grin

Ok cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by forap(m): 8:39pm On Jan 10, 2017
Kagawa10:

He was told about the imminent signing of Herrera and Shaw and he gave his approval!

There's no way he could have signed players for United while he was still with Holland at the worldcup!

IIRC, Evra already left before Van Gaal even came in and as such, united had no option than to act fast and fill in the LB depth as soon as possible. There's no way they would wait till late summer for Van gaal to do that. They told Van Gaal while he was still at worldcup and he gave them the go ahead. I doubt Van Gaal even gave them any serious thought in the convo that ensued, considering he had his Holland team to worry about!

I kinda doubt you believe in your own 'logic', no offence.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 8:42pm On Jan 10, 2017
afrodoc2:

I stopped believing in Van Gaal totally after that Spurs debacle in which he played Young in attack and Martial on the wing.

Stopped believing because he played Martial in his preferred position?

BTW, Young has better off the ball movement than Martial, hence the reason he was tried in the role and it's not like Van Gaal continued to play Young in the striker role after it didn't work out.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 8:42pm On Jan 10, 2017
make Rooney score 250 and 251 today. Abeg.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 8:44pm On Jan 10, 2017
forap:

I kinda doubt you believe in your own 'logic', no offence.
Every sane man out there knows Herrera and Shaw weren't Van Gaal's signings!
You can keep parrotting whatever you believed in, it doesn't make them true!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Evildoer: 8:44pm On Jan 10, 2017
Kagawa10:

Stopped believing because he played Martial in his preferred position?

BTW, Young has better off the ball movement than Martial, hence the reason he was tried in the role and it's not like Van Gaal continued to play Young in the striker role after it didn't work out.

Stop defending nonsense!!!... is Young a CF of any sort?

Warriz wrong with you sef

angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Evildoer: 8:45pm On Jan 10, 2017
SIRcumalot:
make Rooney score 250 and 251 today. Abeg.

Na so... He must score o!!!. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by forap(m): 8:47pm On Jan 10, 2017
Kagawa10:

Every sane man out there knows Herrera and Shaw weren't Van Gaal's signings!

You can keep parrotting whatever you believed in, it doesn't make them true!

Whoever signed them is not my business, Van Gaal's era is done and dusted, there is no point bringing back any hunting memories.
My post was about your line of thought though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3696) (3697) (3698) (3699) (3700) (3701) (3702) ... (14210) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: LORDLARGE(m), Leyqute(m), akwesenana and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.