Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,153 members, 7,860,132 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:23 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3710) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8858726 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3707) (3708) (3709) (3710) (3711) (3712) (3713) ... (14213) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CONTEDDICTED: 10:33am On Jan 15, 2017
patrickmuf:
If we win today, we will be second before the month ends, Man city entertain Tottenham next week, Chelsea plays host to Liverpool this month and I think Arsenal before the month ends, they'll drop points here and there, we just have to be consistent.

Why not first.... Since you are feeling dreamy why not dream completely

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CONTEDDICTED: 10:40am On Jan 15, 2017
Metroescobar:

There is nothing as worse as Man united being on your tail....we are the masters of applying relentless pressure till teams crack...ask assnal or chelscum....

United fans just like spitting nonsense with a torn pride

You have been on ordinary Tottenham's tail for ages now, have they dropped points??
You think anyone cares about United below them? Lol

You guys see your Club like Bayern or Real,we all see you below Tottenham.... Every team in England will rather play United than play Spurs

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Olu317(m): 11:04am On Jan 15, 2017
Metroescobar:

There is nothing as worse as Man united being on your tail....we are the masters of applying relentless pressure till teams crack...ask assnal or chelscum....

i agree with the consistency point but I'm also eager to see how all these other _twats deal with the lingering dips in form, injuries and internal wrangling! Especially chelsin...they have been lucky with injuries all season but it seems costa will soon give them the baddest injury of them all.."mental injury"
are you sure Diego Costa will do any damage to a reshaped team? Chelsea won yesterday... And winning streak is in their blood cool grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Metroescobar: 11:13am On Jan 15, 2017
CONTEDDICTED:

United fans just like spitting nonsense with a torn pride

You have been on ordinary Tottenham's tail for ages now, have they dropped points??
You think anyone cares about United below them? Lol

You guys see your Club like Bayern or Real,we all see you below Tottenham.... Every team in England will rather play United than play Spurs

See all the pain in your post? Sorry oh....but are you not ashamed that your best player, in the form of his life would rather abandon a title chase with you clowns and go and play backwater football in china?

That just shows that even your star player does not regard your team as anything other than a stop gap! No history, no prestige, no class....this can never happen to "man united or real madrid"....it can only happen to your likes! Please go and play with your mates like tottenham and arsenal in the sand! The reds are coming...so stop crying like a rape victim!

The rape will still happen later on this year at old trafford! Wait your turn!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Metroescobar: 11:19am On Jan 15, 2017
Olu317:
are you sure Diego Costa will do any damage to a reshaped team? Chelsea won yesterday... And winning streak is in their blood cool grin

Everybody wins against leicester these days so I expected them to woze those ones! Chelsick realistically needs to beat man u, arsenal, spurs, liverpool and city to ensure they win the league! With all this discontent creeping into the team can you vouch that they would be ready for this task?

Chelsea are the masters at imploding due to their proclivity for mafia runs! See John Terry trying to cut out on loan, I'm sure behind the scenes he has started his jaguda moves, see diego costa not training because of Chinese pepper?

Oscar and mikel don cut out, they are now short in midfield by 2 men, see their keeper saying he does not see himself in chelsea for the long haul! Ol boy na like play like play these things dey pop off! Na to dey observe I dey oh......lmfao!!!

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bi0nics: 11:32am On Jan 15, 2017
Metroescobar:

Everybody wins against leicester these days so I expected them to woze those ones! Chelsick realistically needs to beat man u, arsenal, spurs, liverpool and city to ensure they win the league! With all this discontent creeping into the team can you vouch that they would be ready for this task?

Chelsea are the masters at imploding due to their proclivity for mafia runs! See John Terry trying to cut out on loan, I'm sure behind the scenes he has started his jaguda moves, see diego costa not training because of Chinese pepper?

Oscar and mikel don cut out, they are now short in midfield by 2 men, see their keeper saying he does not see himself in chelsea for the long haul! Ol boy na like play like play these things dey pop off! Na to dey observe I dey oh......lmfao!!!

This hate and bile won't make manyoo beat Liverpool today..

Focus on your team mate and try to wriggle out of 6th position
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Metroescobar: 11:40am On Jan 15, 2017
bi0nics:

This hate and bile won't make manyoo beat Liverpool today..

Focus on your team mate and try to wriggle out of 6th position

Hate and bile or Facts and figures? Ol boy even if we draw liverpool the onus is on you blue _mongs to keep winning till the season ends! Is that possible? MBA....you guys must and will drop points and when you do you have 5 merciless stalkers ready to replace you at the summit!

See how your coach was bitter in his post match conference yesterday even after a win? now all of a sudden costa has back pain? Him go rack for ufc tournament? After your coach was caught screaming at him in training and told him to "go to china"! Or you no hear say costa also quarreled with 2 of una coaches?

Lol....pressure bursts pipes son...we told you that the league is not won in December! Leave man united with our 6th, shey una wan win league? No problem we will discuss by how many points una wan take win am soon for old trafford! .....ha ha ha!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bi0nics: 11:48am On Jan 15, 2017
Metroescobar:

Hate and bile or Facts and figures? Ol boy even if we draw liverpool the onus is on you blue _mongs to keep winning till the season ends! Is that possible? MBA....you guys must and will drop points and when you do you have 5 merciless stalkers ready to replace you at the summit!

See how your coach was bitter in his post match conference yesterday even after a win? now all of a sudden costa has back pain? Him go rack for ufc tournament? After your coach was caught screaming at him in training and told him to "go to china"! Or you no hear say costa also quarreled with 2 of una coaches?

Lol....pressure bursts pipes son...we told you that the league is not won in December! Leave man united with our 6th, shey una wan win league? No problem we will discuss by how many points una wan take win am soon for old trafford! .....ha ha ha!

Sadly, this tripe you typed up there won't take the red Fucktaards outta sixth position wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Metroescobar: 12:02pm On Jan 15, 2017
bi0nics:

Sadly, this TRIPE you typed up there won't take the red FUCKTAARDS outta sixth position wink

grin

Mummy see oh....e pain am wella!

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:07pm On Jan 15, 2017
CONTEDDICTED:

Why not first.... Since you are feeling dreamy why not dream completely
It is but a matter of time...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:21pm On Jan 15, 2017
patrickmuf:
Carrick is pivotal if we must exert any form of control today, COUTINHO is back thus we need Carrick mopping up in Midfield.
However, if Henderson isn't fit, I'd go along with your lineup.

If JM plays 433 Formation, then I go with your Lineup prediction.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:23pm On Jan 15, 2017
lekkie073:
a pogba/Herrera pairing would expose our defence line. Pogba will not want to be too concerned with defending
My preferred line up

............................ DDG
Val...... Jones...... Rojo....... Blind
......... Carrick Herrera.........
Mkhi.......... Pogba......... Martial
........................ ZZZZZZ..........

JM is likely to play 433 Formation. I think the Team has been outstandingly performing since switching to the Formation.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CONTEDDICTED: 12:30pm On Jan 15, 2017
Metroescobar:

We didn't need Costa to dye your stupid red team blue-black.... Team so useless it was Kante and Cahill that cyanosed ya all red blood cells

5stalkers?? Pool,City and Arsenal are the stalkers,You are stalking them.... Dude you are an indirect stalker,we no dey see you

My bitter coach? A bitter coach eating cake in his presser? I saw how your happy coach was kicking bottles like a hungry toddler taking it out on his empty feeder

As long as we keep playing the Smelling, Tojo, Jones, Pogba and Ibra 's of the EPL, Costa no be P

We feel more comfortable at Old Trafford than we do in five star hotels

Deal with it, Na you ' draw' yourself out of the race

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 12:55pm On Jan 15, 2017
scummies rumour has it you hosting us today..... i wont miss it though
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Metroescobar: 1:12pm On Jan 15, 2017
CONTEDDICTED:

We didn't need Costa to dye your stupid red team blue-black....

My bitter coach? A bitter coach eating cake in his presser? I saw how your HAPPY COACH was kicking bottles like a hungry toddler taking it out on his empty feeder

Deal with it, Na you ' draw' yourself out of the RACE

So now you want to deviate from the cracks in your team into some stale "we beat you last year nonsense?" If we delve into that realm then the tears you end up shedding may need a dam built in order to stop you from flooding this thread of Champs! Which RACE are we out of? By how many points again? And why are you pained by our happy coach? He knows he has gotten his dream job so expect passion on the sidelines because this is a lifetime opportunity for him and every other coach out there!

Speaking of beat downs What kind of beating have we not given chelsea in this life? We have cost your club so many life changing opportunities and we always did it in style and with a wicked smile on our faces! From Champions League finals, to league cup semis or fa cup semis, or is it at stamford bridge, or in old trafford, even in other lands during friendlies or pre season! We have maltreated you guys so much that sometimes I feel the need to have social services on standby when we play you _twats!

Abeg miss me with the b.s distractions! Just answer this!

1: WHY WAS YOUR COACH CAUGHT SCREAMING AT YOUR BEST PLAYER TO GO TO CHINA?

2:WHY IS YOU BEST PLAYER TRYING TO QUIT YOUR TODDLER CLUB MIDWAY THROUGH THE SEASON EVEN WITH YOU GUYS ON TOP OF THE LEAGUE AND HIM LEADING THE SCORING CHARTS?

3:WHY IS YOUR CAPTAIN TRYING TO RUN AWAY ON LOAN RATHER THAN ACT AS A RUDDER FOR HIS TEAM MATES AT THIS CRUCIAL TIME FOR THE TEAM?

4:WHY IS YOUR CHAIRMO SCREAMING ABOUT CHINA ( he should simply match their offer to costa na, abi this recession don reach him side too?)

5:WHY ARE SOME OF YOUR KEY PLAYERS FIGHTING COACHES AND PHYSIOS?

Are these the ingredients required for a title charge? Is this how "big clubs and their players" react in the face of adversity? what Do these signs tell you? These are the questions you have been avoiding all morning! Kindly answer them but please be careful not to embarrass yourself any further with your answers! For now I am the only one that knows your brain is defective, I want it to remain our little secret!

Ps: I weeded out the toilet standard material in most of your original post! These salient points left are the ones I initiated this morning and the ones we need to focus on! Stick to the script!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Olu317(m): 2:39pm On Jan 15, 2017
Metroescobar:

you seem to know the Chelsea's real history about title winning. Do some study you will see how Chelsea has been consistent for years. Chelsea need not beat all the real big three or big five before winning the league but beating the teams on the relegation zone and teams at the middle of the table. That seals it .The natural big four now turned to big Six are on each other's throat.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by saaedlee: 2:49pm On Jan 15, 2017
BREAKING NEWS!

Manchester Minister of Defence Sir MARCOS ROJO has asked Swede Interior Minister for Foreign attacks HON. ZLATAN
IBRAHIMOVIC to release 764 Missiles on the roof of LIVERPOOL post when the sides meet later today.

According to reports in England Commander-in-Chief SUPT. JOSE MOURINHO has signed a bill passed by the Parliamentarians of OLDTRAFFORD headed by Red Army Commander CAPTAIN WANYE ROONEY who said that he received a call from Inspector PAUL POGBA earlier today to Inform him that the President of the GLAZER Family wants to declare war on LIVERPOOL.

As a result each members of the Parliament has been assigned to their respective Administrative roles; Red Army Commander[Capt. Wayne Rooney] was assigned to prepare hundred Jets to Launch Missiles.

Minister of defence Sir MARCOS ROJO and PHIL JONES was assigned to Assemble 1,254 bomb proof to each of the Red Army Soldiers, while Assistant Inspectors[A S P]
A. HERRERA and A. MARTIAL has been Ordered to Gun down any fan wearing LIVERPOOL Jersey today.

Happy weekend to all Red Devil fans out here

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Metroescobar: 2:52pm On Jan 15, 2017
Olu317:
you seem to know the Chelsea's real history about title winning. Do some study you will see how Chelsea has been consistent for years. Chelsea need not beat all the real big three or big five before winning the league but beating the teams on the relegation zone and teams at the middle of the table. That seals it .The natural big four now turned to big Six are on each other's throat.

History? 8am this morning is also part of my history now, how does that affect the big booty Biatch that I may or may not meet by 8pm tonight?

By the way your history consists of 4 league titles so how do you expect a man holding 20 plus titles to consider your history? Or even use your history as any sort of template?

Consistent? And you guys almost got relegated last season? Don't make me laugh like Shao khan....your destiny regarding this season's league title rests firmly in the hands of "liverpool,arsenal,tottenham, man city and the most heartless of the bunch THE MIGHTY MAN UNITED!

It is the POINTS gathered against these teams that will determine your fate! Although a few stoke ups or some west hammering can also occur to all the aforementioned teams, YOU guys that are hoping to win the league need the points in these games the most! Take it or leave it!

Kiss the truth!

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Metroescobar: 2:59pm On Jan 15, 2017
grin

The guy don run! Chai......
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Metroescobar: 3:05pm On Jan 15, 2017
Man city don collect! 1-0 to everton!

grin top four here we come...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 3:06pm On Jan 15, 2017
Lukaku Alert

League Goal number 12 just went in..
Uniquegem olabode89 sailorxy Martial watagwan?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordjnr: 3:07pm On Jan 15, 2017
Good to be back just in time for kick off!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 15, 2017
If they like, let them pass to infinity, I see City finishing 5th if they don't get rid of the Fraudulent one.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 3:20pm On Jan 15, 2017
Nihilist:
Lukaku Alert

League Goal number 12 just went in..
Uniquegem olabode89 sailorxy Martial watagwan?

He took the goal pretty well. Does Bravo ever make crucial saves?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 15, 2017
olabode89:

He took the goal pretty well. Does Bravo ever make crucial saves?

You are forgetting something, he was bought for TikiTaka not to come and save goals cool

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Olu317(m): 3:22pm On Jan 15, 2017
Metroescobar:

History? 8am this morning is also part of my history now, how does that affect the big booty Biatch that I may or may not meet by 8pm tonight?

By the way your history consists of 4 league titles so how do you expect a man holding 20 plus titles to consider your history? Or even use your history as any sort of template?

Consistent? And you guys almost got relegated last season? Don't make me laugh like Shao khan....your destiny regarding this season's league title rests firmly in the hands of "liverpool,arsenal,tottenham, man city and the most heartless of the bunch THE MIGHTY MAN UNITED!

It is the POINTS gathered against these teams that will determine your fate! Although a few stoke ups or some west hammering can also occur to all the aforementioned teams, YOU guys that are hoping to win the league need the points in these games the most! Take it or leave it!

Kiss the truth!
It is obvious you're red devil's fan and last season wasn't about relegation but about pride of the players. That is jndeed past tense in English language. As it stand, like I had mentioned earlier, smaller teams will give all the big names problem but Chelsea's is still at peak which will definitely give them an edge. Kante and Mavich are doing the Chelsea's team proud in the mid field defensively and supporting the attack while Hazzard, Moses, Willians Pedro fabregas etc having a fill day attacking the opponent's side and with a lone striker. Now tell me, how will such combination looses easily?, The team to beat is CHELSEA FC ITSELF. NO team can stop Chelsea from winning the league this season except if pride set in on the players. Don't forget, José, the legendary coach an the only one, who was in charge as Chelsea's team coach when these set of bois rebelled last season against him at Chelsea is now MAN U's coach. How sure are you that Rooney and the likes won't rebel? As simple as ABC. Clock keep ticking in favour of Chelsea FC
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 3:26pm On Jan 15, 2017
Match Day...... 3pts no go bad o.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 3:28pm On Jan 15, 2017
Funlordjnr:
Good to be back just in time for kick off!

Welcome back amigo

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by HARDDON: 3:28pm On Jan 15, 2017
We win liverpool 3 nil....

Signed n cealed!

Like if u Bliv!

Thy e Blood remains Red!

GGMAN UNITED!

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 3:32pm On Jan 15, 2017
Brightwood:

You are forgetting something, he was bought for TikiTaka not to come and save goals cool

Hehehehe.... it's a pity.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 3:35pm On Jan 15, 2017
una no dey nervous about this game at all sha. cheesy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 3:37pm On Jan 15, 2017
grin City!

Pep no more watching the game? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3707) (3708) (3709) (3710) (3711) (3712) (3713) ... (14213) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.