Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,942 members, 7,863,337 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:42 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3726) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8872245 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3723) (3724) (3725) (3726) (3727) (3728) (3729) ... (14217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 8:01pm On Jan 17, 2017
Spy360:

Or a new award for longest time on a particular position.
grin yes o, he is the 6th man, if wenger had been on 6th for so long or pep, my hypocritical brothers would have had them for dinner, even at that they still keep taking a dig at pep.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 17, 2017
just look at what a fellow humanbeing did to his fellow human....this is man inhumanity to man oooo

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 8:06pm On Jan 17, 2017
United died the day they hired mourinho, destroying the ethos of the Great club.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 8:07pm On Jan 17, 2017
hardwerk:
just look at what a fellow humanbeing did to his fellow human....this is man inhumanity to man oooo
create another moniker. The mod may not even live to see that 2027. grin. Tell him he has been banned in heaven.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 17, 2017
hardwerk:

Mtcheew...Small boy, lemme dig out my alternates, only thing is I don't even remember them and I tend to delete them once the hammer drops on me...Who get time to dey epp sëun boost his membership numbers...Once you ban, I delete...Technically it's not an alternate if you don't have any other account...No be today me and Séun Osewa dey play Hide and seek.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Evildoer: 8:35pm On Jan 17, 2017
sinizia:

. . . And cunning too. grin grin

Just see the way he asking me if Webb was an ex-refree or not, as if when he [Nihilist] employed Webb for United last 2 weeks before firing him yesterday, he wasn't an ex-refree. When Webb backs United, he's employed by United, but when he does not, he becomes an ex. grin

When Nihilist comes with his conspiracy theories sermons you don't play the Elampirö card [trying to use logics or whatever with him]. No. Never. That's because he must have read a thousand sites and blogs and gotten facts, watched Sky Sports, BBC Sport and Monday Night Football highlights, paused his TV a thousand time from all angles grin and taken many screenshots as evidence that the bad decision favored United. grin So trying to fight him with facts will land you in his well-laid traps. instead of debating it, you dig up his own club's dirts and attack him with it. The best form of defense in this situation is attack. No need of logic. Even if the wrong decision happened last 10 years, e no matter. Dig it up and fire him bumper to fender. Shebi if person kill another person and gets pardoned after being 30 years behind bars, will the state pardon mean he never killed? Never. See the way he ignored the case of child sexual abuses I brought up. If it's United, from the first day the first case got exposed last year Nihilist would have been here to remind you of how United is PDP, APC, ABC, QPR, KOWA, IJK, XYZ, all rolled into one. But suddenly, he's developed selective reading disorder when I brought the issue up. grin grin

If na that SchinappProdigy dey rant with his conspiracy theories, just ignore that one, na frustration and envy borne out of their trophy barreness dey cause am. But once you see say na Nihilist, just forget the Route A he's coming from, follow Route B, what matters is you finally arrive at Destination C [that both clubs have been favored in the past]. He has you by the balls, no need trying to reason with him, do the needful. The picture below is how you debate Nihilist whenever he comes with his fallacious tales. grin grin

Don't give him a chance to corner you, just keep attacking even if he accuses you of not making sense. grin

grin cheesygrin na so!!!

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:40pm On Jan 17, 2017
Fresh outta jail!!!

Tell the mods to kiss my a§s , buncha tyrants!!! cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordjnr: 8:46pm On Jan 17, 2017
hardwerk:

grin

E be like say the guy dey owe the mod money? This kind beef must be followed with chips and gravy!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 17, 2017
cool

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 17, 2017
Tags himself a master.....Has the thinking faculty of a slave...Bros you Don Baff? sad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:45pm On Jan 17, 2017
ChristineC:
elampiro read this when you have spare time

www.foxsports.com/soccer/story/wayne-rooney-cristiano-ronaldo-manchester-united-011717?cmpid=feed:-sports-CQ-RSS-Feed

I think the purchase of Van Persie and Kagawa in 2012/2013 affected our style of play (direct play and counter attack) and ultimately affected our attacking players - Rooney, Nani, Young, Valencia, Anderson all declined that season. These guys were not trained to pass the ball around technically until they find a target man in the box, they were used to running and running all at once at the opposition defence carrying the ball from our deep mostly via counter attacks.

Rooney was better than Van Persie in goals scored per minutes played in 2011/2012, and we lost the league with goals difference in that season we had our worst injury. Okay that SAF brought Van Persie, but adding Kagawa to struggle the second central attacking spot with Rooney was a moral killer.
I think the mistake was that we bought Kagawa before the Van Persie transfer came up.

Rooney can still improve if he wants even if he is 31. He only needs to work in the gym and do some marathon in the summer. But that depends on him and his advisors - his agent and coaches. His vision is still one of the best in the team, but his body is not fit enough to do it to the full.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:58pm On Jan 17, 2017
sinizia:

. . . And cunning too. grin grin

Just see the way he asking me if Webb was an ex-refree or not, as if when he [Nihilist] employed Webb for United last 2 weeks before firing him yesterday, he wasn't an ex-refree. When Webb backs United, he's employed by United, but when he does not, he becomes an ex. grin

When Nihilist comes with his conspiracy theories sermons you don't play the Elampirö card [trying to use logics or whatever with him]. No. Never. That's because he must have read a thousand sites and blogs and gotten facts, watched Sky Sports, BBC Sport and Monday Night Football highlights, paused his TV a thousand time from all angles grin and taken many screenshots as evidence that the bad decision favored United. grin So trying to fight him with facts will land you in his well-laid traps. instead of debating it, you dig up his own club's dirts and attack him with it. The best form of defense in this situation is attack. No need of logic. Even if the wrong decision happened last 10 years, e no matter. Dig it up and fire him bumper to fender. Shebi if person kill another person and gets pardoned after being 30 years behind bars, will the state pardon mean he never killed? Never. See the way he ignored the case of child sexual abuses I brought up. If it's United, from the first day the first case got exposed last year Nihilist would have been here to remind you of how United is PDP, APC, ABC, QPR, KOWA, IJK, XYZ, all rolled into one. But suddenly, he's developed selective reading disorder when I brought the issue up. grin grin

If na that SchinappProdigy dey rant with his conspiracy theories, just ignore that one, na frustration and envy borne out of their trophy barreness dey cause am. But once you see say na Nihilist, just forget the Route A he's coming from, follow Route B, what matters is you finally arrive at Destination C [that both clubs have been favored in the past]. He has you by the balls, no need trying to reason with him, do the needful. The picture below is how you debate Nihilist whenever he comes with his fallacious tales. grin grin

Don't give him a chance to corner you, just keep attacking even if he accuses you of not making sense. grin

Abeg leave that thing. Nihilist dey goof. He is also limited in his supporting evidence to back arguments.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 1:04am On Jan 18, 2017
#Breaking Memphis Depay has reached agreement concerning personal terms with Lyon, but clubs have not agreed on a fee.

[L'Équipe]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 1:05am On Jan 18, 2017
#BREAKING Lyon have had a 3rd bid of €18m rejected by United. They are holding out for €20m talks are ongoing. Foot Mercato report that Lyon President Bruno Genesio wants the deal done quickly so Memphis can be presented on Sunday before the Marseille game.

[footmercato.net]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 7:30am On Jan 18, 2017
These lyon people should go to hell.
Granted depay is not a serious person but I want him to stay till summer.
Something might touch his brain to make him take his career more seriously.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordjnr: 8:11am On Jan 18, 2017
PietroRico:

So the "something" that hasn't touched his brain for almost 2 years now will suddenly be touched in 6 months?

My friend depay should get lost! He is an unserious footballer! The money and the fame has gotten to his brain! He should start rapping instead!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BushWickBill: 8:18am On Jan 18, 2017
PietroRico:
I think it's best we take a loss on that fellow and let him go.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 9:04am On Jan 18, 2017
BushWickBill:

That's what LVG thought too and sold off half of the squad for little or nothing...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BushWickBill: 9:13am On Jan 18, 2017
pharod:

That's what LVG thought too and sold off half of the squad for little or nothing...

In direct relation to Memphis,I think everybody was sold on his potential.
Memphis turned out to be a huge bust. I had my hopes he would succeed and fire us to glory but this is his second season and he's yet to even convince Jose he can make the bench. Even Bastian who was frozen out occasionally makes the substitute list.

LvG is gone. Let's move forward and get rid of deadweight like Memphis.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CONTEDDICTED: 9:27am On Jan 18, 2017
Pls sell the new Ronaldo and let us start digging out posts abeg

I can't wait

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 10:35am On Jan 18, 2017
This thread shows how divided we now are

Fans of Utd but not Mourinho
Fans of Mourinho not Utd
Fans of Mourinho and everything Utd
Fans of Utd, Ibrahimovic not Mourinho or Pogba
Fans of everything anti-utd but still frequent here than the breath they take
Fans of Fraudiola wishing he coached Utd
Fans of Utd, Pogba, Ibrahimovic but not Rooney
Everlasting Fans of Rooney, but not Mourinho
Fans of Utd, poole, some United unknowns but not Herrera
Fans of Utd but certainly not and never will be pogba
Fans of Utd, but not Woodward or the board
Fans with no mentions who only try to court controversy with Mourinho hate
Fans who can't wait for the next 10 page argument, fight, then call for the resident e-doctor for mop up
Finally Fans of Arsenal, Chelsea, Bayernliga but side fans of Utd.

Welcome to the official Manchester United fan thread of nairaland.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:10am On Jan 18, 2017
Lol joeace2020 don bring him own grin cheesy

Ma nigguh, ma nigguh! cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 11:18am On Jan 18, 2017
joeace2020:
This thread shows how divided we now are

Fans of Utd but not Mourinho
Fans of Mourinho not Utd
Fans of Mourinho and everything Utd
Fans of Utd, Ibrahimovic not Mourinho or Pogba
Fans of everything anti-utd but still frequent here than the breath they take
Fans of Fraudiola wishing he coached Utd
Fans of Utd, Pogba, Ibrahimovic but not Rooney
Everlasting Fans of Rooney, but not Mourinho
Fans of Utd, poole, some United unknowns but not Herrera
Fans of Utd but certainly not and never will be pogba
Fans of Utd, but not Woodward or the board
Fans with no mentions who only try to court controversy with Mourinho hate
Fans who can't wait for the next 10 page argument, fight, then call for the resident e-doctor for mop up
Finally Fans of Arsenal, Chelsea, Bayernliga but side fans of Utd.

Welcome to the official Manchester United fan thread of nairaland.
grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 11:27am On Jan 18, 2017
Funlordjnr:

So the "something" that hasn't touched his brain for almost 2 years now will suddenly be touched in 6 months?

My friend depay should get lost! He is an unserious footballer! The money and the fame has gotten to his brain! He should start rapping instead!
BushWickBill:

if Na Chelsea dey sell depay, them for no sell am for anything less than 28-30m.
Just 20 wey we dey ask for, lyon dey price like crayfish.

There's no rush to sell, so no need to sell for peanuts.
If we must sell cheap, then we should be inserting a sell on clause.
Because after 2-3 years they'll be selling for decent money after he must have torn those French farmers and fishermen to shreds
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordjnr: 11:30am On Jan 18, 2017
tongue
elampiro:

Rooney can still improve IF HE WANTS even if he is 31. He only needs to work in the GYM and do some MARATHON in the summer. But that depends on him and his ADVISORS- his AGENT and coaches. His vision is still one of the best in the team, but HIS BODY IS NOT FIT ENOUGH to do it to the full.

Oba of contradictions! I thought he had a broken back according to you?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 18, 2017
PietroRico:
if Na Chelsea dey sell depay, them for no sell am for anything less than 28-30m.

Because after 2-3 years they'll be selling for decent money after he must have torn those French farmers and fishermen to shreds
Oga insert whatever u like they won't buy, MAGA United is destined to be Magad, either u sell cheap or keep paying Sara money as wages., This bone don choke una throat.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 18, 2017
On the 6th day God created MAN-U, the U is silent.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BushWickBill: 12:27pm On Jan 18, 2017
PietroRico:

For me, the earlier we move on from the Memphis debacle, the better for us. I'm not so sure the fee is really anything of any significance.
Let Memphis try to resuscitate his career elsewhere, and let's either find his replacement or move on without him.
The transfer saga is always a distraction.

I don't care what Chelsea does in the transfer market. That's their business. I just want this issue resolved as quickly as possible.

My point is, let's dispose of deadweight players like him. They were never of any real value to us on or off the pitch so even if we sell them for relative peanuts, I'm not really bothered.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bi0nics: 12:28pm On Jan 18, 2017
kokaneprodigy:

Savage! ! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BushWickBill: 12:28pm On Jan 18, 2017
kokaneprodigy:
Stale.

Abeg go to Keky for trolling lessons instead of this vain repetition.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordjnr: 12:32pm On Jan 18, 2017
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 12:33pm On Jan 18, 2017
BushWickBill:

For me, the earlier we move on from the Memphis debacle, the better for us. I'm not so sure the fee is really anything of any significance.
Let Memphis try to resuscitate his career elsewhere, and let's either find his replacement or move on without him.
The transfer saga is always a distraction.

I don't care what Chelsea does in the transfer market. That's their business. I just want this issue resolved as quickly as possible.

My point is, let's dispose of deadweight players like him. They were never of any real value to us on or off the pitch so even if we sell them for relative peanuts, I'm not really bothered.

I just don't see the rush...sorry

(1) (2) (3) ... (3723) (3724) (3725) (3726) (3727) (3728) (3729) ... (14217) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Baddestguyp(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.