Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,325 members, 7,864,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:18 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (376) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8876541 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) ... (14217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chamotex(m): 6:04pm On Sep 01, 2013
If Moyes truly said that then we are in big trouble.
We don't really need two defenders on the bench...I'm sure Kagawa could have taken Buttner's place at least.
My guess is that Moyes doesn't fancy him at all...which is a shame.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 6:09pm On Sep 01, 2013
chamotex: If Moyes truly said that then we are in big trouble.
We don't really need two defenders on the bench...I'm sure Kagawa could have taken Buttner's place at least.
My guess is that Moyes doesn't fancy him at all...which is a shame.
That will be freaking bad for the future of this club then cuz similar players will prefer jail terms than sign for Man United
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by debosky(m): 6:14pm On Sep 01, 2013
SailorXY:
That will be freaking bad for the future of this club then cuz similar players will prefer jail terms than sign for Man United

I hope you could pick the positives from today's game as well. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Enegod(m): 6:17pm On Sep 01, 2013
angry angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 6:19pm On Sep 01, 2013
Mr_TA:

Maybe you haven't been watching united play for long. We've ha many similar performances under Fergie. Especially at anfield.

Not true. This was like a school team. We lost possession so cheaply. Much of urgency without accuracy or maturity.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 6:23pm On Sep 01, 2013
Ashley Young was very very very poor today.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 6:23pm On Sep 01, 2013
I still maintain it that Moyes was shyte today, when a certain united coach is contemplating on whether to go with either of our two fantastic players and not both, then, then I pray he lasts, instead of dropping that old winch and that average good for nothing winger, and go with nice, energetic and sensible players, he is bleeping with our dear club, does he think he can be playing pranks in here? And to think of it, he isn't fantastic in negotiating (transfer market), even his former players keep rejecting his bid, imagine! angry
I pity us o!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 6:24pm On Sep 01, 2013
debosky:

I hope you could pick the positives from today's game as well. cheesy
This was a very 'winnable' fixture, save for poor team selection which we were accustomed with during Fergie's latter days, & it seem to be spilling onto Moyes' path
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 6:26pm On Sep 01, 2013
elampiro: Ashley Young was very very very poor today.
Naaaah someone said he was, in fact, the best midfielder in Man Utd's team today grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 6:32pm On Sep 01, 2013
SailorXY:
This was a very 'winnable' fixture, save for poor team selection which we were accustomed with during Fergie's latter days, & it seem to be spilling onto Moyes' path

The selection was okay. Only Giggs ought not to have started. But again, Young was as poor as Giggs.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 6:44pm On Sep 01, 2013
Does anyone know what happened to Kagawa?

This was a good opportunity to have let him express himself. Is he injured? Was he poor in training? Was it a tactical decision?

I want to be able to see what he can offer.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 01, 2013
SailorXY:
Naaaah someone said he was, in fact, the best midfielder in Man Utd's team today grin grin grin
young wasnt poor.. He was just being d playa he has alws been for us; AVERAGE!! To think we hav giggs, young, cleverly and welbeck as "important playas" in a club like ours?? I now see y oda big clubs no longa fear us.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 6:47pm On Sep 01, 2013
dademola: young wasnt poor.. He was just being d playa he has alws been for us; AVERAGE!! To think we hav giggs, young, cleverly and welbeck as "important playas" in a club like ours?? I now see y oda big clubs no longa fear us.

Was Welbeck that bad?

Vidic, Welbeck, Evra, Valencia were not that bad.

Then Nani looks promising again. He should be played regularly. Chicharito made himself available for passes.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 6:49pm On Sep 01, 2013
dademola: young wasnt poor.. He was just being d playa he has alws been for us; AVERAGE!! To think we hav giggs, young, cleverly and welbeck as "important playas" in a club like ours?? I now see y oda big clubs no longa fear us.
And most of them are english, sincerely, most players from England are average players, they've got nothing in their skulls, they can only run around, and pass to the back like robots.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sirlaw2(m): 6:50pm On Sep 01, 2013
I just heard dat the Felaini deal will be completed tomorrow with Jesse Lingard going to Everton on a season long loan as part of the deal...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 6:57pm On Sep 01, 2013
sir.law:
I just heard dat the Felaini deal will be completed tomorrow with Jesse Lingard going to Everton on a season long loan as part of the deal...

By this time tomorrow, all rumours would have been laid to rest. Then we will face reality.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 6:59pm On Sep 01, 2013
I can't wait for our next fixture. If only we would be playing tomorrow. grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 01, 2013
elampiro:

Was Welbeck that bad?

Vidic, Welbeck, Evra, Valencia were not that bad.

Then Nani looks promising again. He should be played regularly. Chicharito made himself available for passes.
welbeck was his usual "sunderland standard" today. Sending him back der wnt be a bad idea..though i'd like it to be on a permanent basis
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 7:07pm On Sep 01, 2013
SailorXY:

young was our best midfielder until the substitutions - he was combining superbly with evra. we didn't see the equivalent on the right hand channel. giggs vacated his space several times & it was van persie covering for him in some cases.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:17pm On Sep 01, 2013
dademola: welbeck was his usual "sunderland standard" today. Sending him back der wnt be a bad idea..though i'd like it to be on a permanent basis

His speed and energy is highly needed in that frontline.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:19pm On Sep 01, 2013
Villas-Boas in post match interview confirms Bale is off to Madrid.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 7:19pm On Sep 01, 2013
coogar:

young was our best midfielder until the substitutions - he was combining superbly with evra. we didn't see the equivalent on the right hand channel. giggs vacated his space several times & it was van persie covering for him in some cases.
No! Young was as bad as Giggs today. Maybe he would have not been, if he had played on the right side (flank).
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 7:27pm On Sep 01, 2013
dademola: welbeck was his usual "sunderland standard" today. Sending him back der wnt be a bad idea..though i'd like it to be on a permanent basis
Lol! Guy u wicked o!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 7:29pm On Sep 01, 2013
elampiro:

His speed and energy is highly needed in that frontline.
Rubbish speed n energy. N he does wat when he gets the ball. Dancing with it?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 7:32pm On Sep 01, 2013
coogar:

Young of today or another one? Valencia uses his left leg better than him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by n0m0705(m): 7:53pm On Sep 01, 2013
Is it just me? The was not that bad as you people are making it to be, it is actually an improvement from the chelsea match. THough not a good performance but united has not been good at anfield, it was also better than our Previous 3 matches at anfield. I won't castigate moyes base on this match, I am still watching him
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Screwface(m): 7:57pm On Sep 01, 2013
Shinji Kagawa was dropped. He wasn't injured. He didn't miss a training. Didn't get a knock on his head like Wayne Rooney. He was just dropped.
His crime according to "Goal.com EPL live", he asked David Moyes on what his role would be this season, if at all there was any.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 7:58pm On Sep 01, 2013
M total angry today. Shd av have a nice afternun sound sleep than wasting my 100 bucks!

The line up ws bad. Pls,i am declaring 3 days fasting and prayer ontop that old man called Giggz,he shd and must have a long term injury!

Why cant our managerial crew have a believe on these young and promising lads? Zaha,Kagawa,Anderson,Lingard,etc bt only on these old men! Ever wonder when things will change for good!

Stil thinking how we are going to sulvive in CL if it continue like this!

#teamUnited
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 7:59pm On Sep 01, 2013
n0m0705: Is it just me? The was not that bad as you people are making it to be, it is actually an improvement from the chelsea match. THough not a good performance but united has not been good at anfield, it was also better than our Previous 3 matches at anfield. I won't castigate moyes base on this match, I am still watching him
Slow down, I'm pretty sure we won at Anfield last season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 7:59pm On Sep 01, 2013
Seems like Arsenal are getting Ozil.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 8:02pm On Sep 01, 2013
Mr_TA: Seems like Arsenal are getting Ozil.
u sure? If so,gwd 4 arsenal oh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 8:08pm On Sep 01, 2013
adebayo201: u sure? If so,gwd 4 arsenal oh
Some strong rumours suggesting it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) ... (14217) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.