Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3785) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8724297 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3782) (3783) (3784) (3785) (3786) (3787) (3788) ... (14147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 12:37pm On Feb 06, 2017
Tess1, let me ask you this..

In the match yesterday, is it the same starting tactic that finished the game? Answer the question and it will expose how dumb you've been all this while!

Stop engaging me with your foolishness if you know nothing or didn't watch our match.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordmaniac(m): 12:39pm On Feb 06, 2017
grin
Kagawa10:

The funny thing is it's you who actually don't watch the game. Tell me once again how Fellaini was playing as a no 8 in the game?

BTW, I never made mention of any Watford match. Moreover, people didn't lambast Fellaini for failing to do his work, he was lambasted as a scapegoat for Pogba's erratic display. That hasn't changed with Herrera. At least, Pogba had no problem bombing forward with Fellaini as his no 6 unlike Herrera whom he had to babysit on the pitch if he wants to see more of the ball.

Kagawawa10 my boy.....All these men have argued with you about soccer before on this thread so they all can't be wrong at the same time can they?

Just receive some sense for once na? Let's pray.......

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 12:43pm On Feb 06, 2017
Funlordmaniac:
grin

Kagawawa10 my boy.....All these men have argued with you about soccer before on this thread so they all can't be wrong at the same time can they?

Just receive some sense for once na? Let's pray.......

Who's your boy, ediota?

Why don't you open your eyes to see they are not contesting Herrera's poor performance but the fact that they didn't want to diss him because it's not Fellaini..

I know comprehension is your problem though.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 12:58pm On Feb 06, 2017
ollah1:

As usual, all balderdash. Absolute nothing original in your lines. Your lines remind of Eedris Abdulkarim lyrics, he felt like a boss while spitting jargons.

Ibi.me said same thing regarding the bach thing but a dunce like you while copying his lines didn't copy sense alongside it. How long does it take to to upgrade from HND to whatever you wanna? When was the thread created?

Bro, make your disses original laced with punchlines. All what you write are damn cheap. Speaking of brokenness, lol. I can feed you for straight 6 months without blinking an eye while loading your phones and bagging weekly pay.

So it is no longer your younger cousin you wanted to buy the form for but yourself,abi? You must really think NL sports section is the gathering of elite imbeciles from your village if not, why will you keep disgracing yourself by lying all the time with reckless abandon? I sincerely hope for your family sake you get a life and stop swallowing semens for a living.

Oga sule! How can you claim in good conscience that you can feed someone else for 6months when u can barely feed urself?

Only you lied about Ur HIV sorry HND status. Only you lied about not sleeping on NL. Only you have refused to stop drinking semen like water. Only you can e-feed an adult for 6months. Only you repeats the word balderdash like a village headmaster. Only you is an unrepentant mar1con. Why always only you....!?

Oga sule...How do you cope with yourself? From one lie to another, how do you count yourself among the living being on earth? Why do you feel the need to constantly claim what you are not? When will you finally choke on some semen and stop clinging to your steeeewpidity like some deranged limpets?

You are the greatest ignorant pr1ck I have encountered on NL Mr balderdash aka Oga sule.....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordmaniac(m): 1:12pm On Feb 06, 2017
Kagawa10:

Who's your boy, ediota?

Why don't you open your eyes to see they are not contesting Herrera's poor performance but the fact that they didn't want to diss him because it's not Fellaini..

I know comprehension is your problem though.

Your pained reply gladdens me! Let me dance with joy while wearing the traditional spanish cultural garbs of your lord "ANDRE THE A-C-DMF HERRERA"....Lmfao!

Keep crying while I boogie.... grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 06, 2017
diggz:

So it is no longer your younger cousin you wanted to buy the form for but yourself,abi? You must really think NL sports section is the gathering of elite imbeciles from your village if not, why will you keep disgracing yourself by lying all the time with reckless abandon? I sincerely hope for your family sake you get a life and stop swallowing semens for a living.

Oga sule! How can you claim in good conscience that you can feed someone else for 6months when u can barely feed urself?

Only you lied about Ur HIV sorry HND status. Only you lied about not sleeping on NL. Only you have refused to stop drinking semen like water. Only you can e-feed an adult for 6months. Only you repeats the word balderdash like a village headmaster. Only you is an unrepentant mar1con. Why always only you....!?

Oga sule...How do you cope with yourself? From one lie to another, how do you count yourself among the living being on earth? Why do you feel the need to constantly claim what you are not? When will you finally choke on some semen and stop clinging to your steeeewpidity like some deranged limpets?

You are the greatest ignorant pr1ck I have encountered on NL Mr balderdash aka Oga sule.....

As usual trashy cheap lines

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:13pm On Feb 06, 2017
Message from Martial to all United Fans!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordmaniac(m): 1:33pm On Feb 06, 2017
Does Victor Valdez not deserve to face retrospective action from the fa for what he did to dele alli in their match this past weekend?

If it was a Manchester united player now? Hmmm! Rooney collected red card in pre season in another country and fa follow the matter reach premier League oh....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 1:34pm On Feb 06, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

Your pained reply gladdens me! Let me dance with joy while wearing the traditional spanish cultural garbs of your lord "ANDRE THE A-C-DMF HERRERA"....Lmfao!

Keep crying while I boogie.... grin

Why not? Your less convoluted brain can't comprehend my little shite anyway! cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 1:53pm On Feb 06, 2017
ollah1:

As usual trashy cheap lines

When you do one liners like this, you almost want to pass for a sensible individual however, it is already on record you are a glorified semen drinking male wh0re. A low-lifer with an expensive level of acute steeeewpidity. A deranged limpets who clings on to every imaginable falsehood just to feel among and important.

The '1' you type below each and every one of your post clearly indicates how you and only you, is the embodiment of everything wrong with the way a shallow minded,backward thinking, cocksvcking, semen drinking diaper wearing, slavish looking, poverty stricken, two face internet lying, oversabi infinitely steeewpid, dvmbarss dense ignorant fvcking malewh0re functions.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 2:13pm On Feb 06, 2017
Diggz, e don do na... Come let's go to our thread
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 06, 2017
How is kante better than Pogba...All these Bathroom Analysts.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tess1(m): 2:27pm On Feb 06, 2017
Kagawa10:

lmao!

Who's watching games through charts btwn you and I?

Even his passing chart shows he wasn't playing as a no 8!

You watched the game with your open eyes and saw how we lumped the ball at Fellaini and you still proceeded in your foolishness to think Fellaini was playing as a no 8 with the few 20 passes he made? Dumbo!

The BLIND ONE, it is you who should prove what I've posted wrong with contrary charts not ranting about and triple posting because your blood is hot. Herrera who played deeper even had more central passes than your Fellaini whose passes were more of right sided passes.

I'm adding another question to the ones you've not been able to answer. How many balls were lumped at him when he only had 4 aerial duels in the opposition box?

Bring out your facts not what you and imagining
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 06, 2017
diggz:

When you do one liners like this, you almost want to pass for a sensible individual however, it is already on record you are a glorified semen drinking male wh0re. A low-lifer with an expensive level of acute steeeewpidity. A deranged limpets who clings on to every imaginable falsehood just to feel among and important.

The '1' you type below each and every one of your post clearly indicates how you and only you, is the embodiment of everything wrong with the way a shallow minded,backward thinking, cocksvcking, semen drinking diaper wearing, slavish looking, poverty stricken, two face internet lying, oversabi infinitely steeewpid, dvmbarss dense ignorant fvcking malewh0re functions.

Eedris Abdulkarim kinda jargons. Keep them flying. The space is big enough to accommodate your meaningless and cheap lines. You are the boss of that. No one can take that crown from you.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 06, 2017
Skimpledawg:
Diggz, e don do na... Come let's go to our thread

Bro allow him to freely continue writing his jargons.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 06, 2017
ollah1:

Eedris Abdulkarim kinda jargons. Keep them flying. The space is big enough to accommodate your meaningless and cheap lines. You are the boss of that. No one can take that crown from you.

Come here...Is your skull Paining you...If this is the rubbish you want to keep dropping, you two can Moonwalk the fvck away to your thread...Keep quoting him saying rubbish like Weak diss, Amateur...If you don't have Diss lines, Then kindly open the door and BOUNCE.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 2:39pm On Feb 06, 2017
tess1:

The BLIND ONE, it is you who should prove what I've posted wrong with contrary charts not ranting about and triple posting because your blood is hot. Herrera who played deeper even had more central passes than your Fellaini whose passes were more of right sided passes.

I'm adding another question to the ones you've not been able to answer. How many balls were lumped at him when he only had 4 aerial duels in the opposition box?

Bring out your facts not what you and imagining

Dumbo, even Fellaini passing chart showed he wasn't playing as a no 8! As simple as abc!

I don't depend on formation charts which is often misleading because often times, it isn't the same tactic that's played on the pitch. I watched the match myself and everyone who watched the match knew Fellaini played as a no 10 apart from your faulty eyes who had difficulty watching the match in the first place!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 06, 2017
Wingback:

Come here...Is your skull Paining you...If this is the rubbish you want to keep dropping, you two can Moonwalk the fvck away to your thread...Keep quoting him saying rubbish like Weak diss, Amateur...If you don't have Diss lines, Then kindly open the door and BOUNCE.

My skull isn't but when he comes up with "Ether" like diss lines then ama reply him not all these mushuehdvsusg he's been spewing all week long.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tess1(m): 2:43pm On Feb 06, 2017
Kagawa10:
Tess1, let me ask you this..

In the match yesterday, is it the same starting tactic that finished the game? Answer the question and it will expose how dumb you've been all this while!

Stop engaging me with your foolishness if you know nothing or didn't watch our match.

Now I know you be olodo rabata. Player's heatmaps and passing position will always confirm the position a player played most in a match, reason why i complemented the starting formation pix with the pix of where Fellaini made his passes from. The two pics are in total agreement of his position in the formation.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 2:53pm On Feb 06, 2017
tess1:

Now I know you be olodo rabata. Player's heatmaps and passing position will always confirm the position a player played most in a match, reason why i complemented the starting formation pix with the pix of where Fellaini made his passes from. The two pics are in total agreement of his position in the formation.

Lmao! Fellaini's heatmap is in the opposition half close to the goal. Only few passes were made from his half. Look at this eediot o.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tess1(m): 2:54pm On Feb 06, 2017
Kagawa10:

Dumbo, even Fellaini passing chart showed he wasn't playing as a no 8! As simple as abc!

I don't depend on formation charts which is often misleading because often times, it isn't the same tactic that's played on the pitch. I watched the match myself and everyone who watched the match knew Fellaini played as a no 10 apart from your faulty eyes who had difficulty watching the match in the first place!

Stop lying. Your no 10 that was playing more to his right side instead of passing centrally to our attack. Which kain no 10 be that? Your number 10 who should be passing forward would rather pass backwards. Was he try to assist our players against DeGea? And you are saying he played as our number 10.
Please, stop following live texts or radio commentary.

I've exposed all your lies against Herrera in that match. Nothing more to say. I'm done with this.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 2:58pm On Feb 06, 2017
tess1:

Stop lying. Your no 10 that was playing more to his right side instead of passing centrally to our attack. Which kain no 10 be that? Your number 10 who should be passing forward would rather pass backwards. Was he try to assist our players against DeGea? And you are saying he played as our number 10.
Please, stop following live texts or radio commentary.

I've exposed all your lies against Herrera in that match. Nothing more to say. I'm done with this.

Playing the ball to his right side doesn't negate the fact he was playing as a no 10. He played some passes to the left as well. He's not a fuc.king no 10 BTW but eediot like you expect him to play like one!

You didn't expose anything apart from showing your foolishness!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 3:22pm On Feb 06, 2017
diggz:

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 3:57pm On Feb 06, 2017
Diggz Nwanna, warriz provokes yous na?..

Oya calming downs abegii.

Ollah1 you sef lock up na..

I will ban two of you for derailing o! angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 4:02pm On Feb 06, 2017
diggz:

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 6:26pm On Feb 06, 2017
Scummies i av something for ya grin grin grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:40pm On Feb 06, 2017
sod09:
Scummies i av something for ya grin grin grin
Product of Yaba left

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 6:44pm On Feb 06, 2017
JayKayMaybachz:
Product of Yaba left
e pain am
he wan cry grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sirlaw2(m): 7:30pm On Feb 06, 2017
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by juicydiceyjoe(m): 8:15pm On Feb 06, 2017
Nothing was happening on the left

Herrera is not that bad abeg.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 06, 2017
juicydiceyjoe:

Something doesn't have to happen on the left before the team functions...My coach has deployed several tactics where the RB bombards forward as an attack Wingback like valencia while the LB simply pushes up when there's a dominant spell in the opposition half...R Ashford lack of passes simply means he was feeding the ball to Miki pogba and zlatan while making runs behind defenders.

Besides the more right footed you are the more you favour playing on the right.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 9:10pm On Feb 06, 2017
juicydiceyjoe:

Just look at the thick arrow lines from Herrera, which represents the passes made most to a player. Much of Herrera's passes were to Valencia, Pogba, Bailey.

On the other hand, Pogba's passes the most to Mkhi, Ibra, and lastly to Herrera. Even his passes to Herrera weren't as heavy as the ones Herrera gave to him in return.

BTW, Where did you get your Chart from?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3782) (3783) (3784) (3785) (3786) (3787) (3788) ... (14147) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Joseph901 and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.