Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,906 members, 7,821,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3799) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8749424 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3796) (3797) (3798) (3799) (3800) (3801) (3802) ... (14157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:02pm On Feb 11, 2017
Top 4 - United is knocking!

We gonna be persistent until we achieve the Objective!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:05pm On Feb 11, 2017
elrony:
Sir Leyqute, codedguy1 Just replied you .

Hope you have seen the positives?

grin

When we score 2 goals in the first half and still boss the game, creating chances and looking solid defensively, Zlatan can be subbed.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 9:12pm On Feb 11, 2017
I six I die I six again!!!
Fine win today,spurs fall hand finish but 2-6 dey in play for all of us.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Hissexcellencie(m): 9:13pm On Feb 11, 2017
elampiro:
The central defence is where we are mostly covered.

Bailly and Smalling are stronger in the air, but they are slow in getting the ball forward. Bailly is over confident with the ball and unnecessarily keep it for long by turning around. Their concentration was a problem in the last 25 minutes of the match.

Jones and Rojo get the ball out faster, play higher on the pitch and tend to drive the ball forward. But they haven't the height of Smallling and Bailly. Despite this they have not been caught napping in area duels.

Jones and Smalling are comfortable playing from both sides of the central defence. Jones has actually been used out of position mostly. On the other hand Baily and Rojo play one side.

It is a good thing the club has four of them, but it is bad for the players. Four players for two positions.

Actually it's Too and Smalling who have a preference for the side of defence they play, but overall you're on point.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisooblog: 9:15pm On Feb 11, 2017
Revenge of the 6th cry cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by A40(m): 9:28pm On Feb 11, 2017
SIRcumalot:

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 9:28pm On Feb 11, 2017
The universe is going to be ensure we finish 6th, won't it cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 11, 2017
PietroRico:
The universe is going to be ensure we finish 6th, won't it cry

That's what happens when you sell your club to the devil for money.......6 6 6...Illuminati Takeover.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 9:52pm On Feb 11, 2017
We're 2 points behind the 2nd position. Our destiny is in our hands especially our attackers cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 10:00pm On Feb 11, 2017
Wingback:

That's what happens when you sell your club to the devil for money.......6 6 6...Illuminati Takeover.
lol.. By next game week, we'll have an outstanding match.
We still have a long time to stay here cry

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 10:04pm On Feb 11, 2017
chrisley024:
We're 2 points behind the 2nd position. Our destiny is in our hands especially our attackers cry
they need to start fining these fückers for every clear cut chance missed.
For a club that has lost the league and very recently a ucl spot because of GD, nobody should be telling these guys how important it is to be backed by a good GD
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:05pm On Feb 11, 2017
Leyqute:

grin

When we score 2 goals in the first half and still boss the game, creating chances and looking solid defensively, Zlatan can be subbed.

When has it ever happened? ... even when we scored 3 sef . grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by purplekayc(m): 10:18pm On Feb 11, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

How on earth would that affect his output? Fellaini is without a doubt our worst 1st team midfield player at man united! He is perennially going to be a bench option in the league or against quality sides or a starting option against championship or league one opposition! Even going bald can't save him...he is a limited player and his development is complete! That's his fate...or maybe your just having a laugh at our expense? If so fire on.....
I was wrong it seems he was washing his hair the other tym not restyling.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by gwng: 10:21pm On Feb 11, 2017
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:32pm On Feb 11, 2017
* Manchester United are now 16 games unbeaten in the League.

* The first club to win 2000 points in the Premier League era.

* Discounting own goals and penalties, they have conceded 4 goals in last 17 games.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 11, 2017
elrony:

You forgot that Ibra misses 100 before he scores 1.. He should be topping the scorers chart bar his wastefulness.

Especially the "Pogba-created" chances angry ... Just killing his assist count.....

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 4:29am On Feb 12, 2017
Great performance from the team and a much needed victory. The only negative was the regular evidence of Blind's inability to play LB against any body with pace and/or power....we need a fit LB urgently.
JM should also start giving Zlatan a few minutes off at the end of games, even if it's 5 or 10 minutes. This will make him fresher toward the end of the season and also allow us have Rashford play a few minutes at CF preferably with Mikki beneath and Martial out wide.
It seems JM has finally decided on his formation I.e 4-2-3-1 and the team is settled apart from LB and LWF.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:32am On Feb 12, 2017
elrony:

When has it ever happened? ... even when we scored 3 sef . grin

U b crook grin grin

If we keep winning e go happen

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:01am On Feb 12, 2017
I heard we temporarily moved away from 6th today and I didn't witness it happen cry
EPL match no even dey again till March which kind wahala be this ehn
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 7:26am On Feb 12, 2017
Kagawa10:

Will you shut it, inconsequential eediota!

Is that how to ask a question? Stupid oaf.

You are really a wild lunatic

Smh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 7:47am On Feb 12, 2017
The rate of change of man united's position on the table is 0 6666666666666666666666666666666
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 8:22am On Feb 12, 2017
Leyqute:

grin

Even if all these happen I don't think Jose will sub zlatan.

Even when he is having a stinker Jose will leave him, is it when he is actually contributing optimally in a game like you have described that you think he would/should be subbed.

At the beginning of the season there was a story about Jose telling zlatans wife to just keep him fresh for games, na Jose wey come no wan even try allow zlatan rest at all. Must he play 90mins?

The tin just tire me.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 9:09am On Feb 12, 2017
SIRcumalot:
You be kamakrazee warboy? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 9:14am On Feb 12, 2017
After 5 months of being 6th on the table they finally moved to five. Not up to 30min Dr Manè sent them back...
They were like... sombori cannot contest league with chelshit again?¿

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 9:18am On Feb 12, 2017
sod09:

After 5 months of being 6th on the table they finally moved to five. Not up to 30min Dr Manè sent them back...
They were like... sombori cannot contest league with chelshit again?¿

So lame and blind, there are better ones. Try again.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 9:21am On Feb 12, 2017
Wingback:

Being a bad manger doesn't Necessarily mean you will make a bad pundit...Baboon.

Pogba-Serie A best Midfielder, Mikitaryan-Bundesliga best player...Vro think before you Type.... 6th position
, we are leaving it this month.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 9:21am On Feb 12, 2017
nitrogen:

So lame and blind, there are better ones. Try again.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 12, 2017
[quote author=sod09 post=53637526][/quote]

You still haven't learned Context and comprehension? Educated illiterate...Did we or did we not leave 6th position this month...Whether we fall back or not is irrelevant, just like your skull.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 9:48am On Feb 12, 2017
Wingback:

You still haven't learned Context and comprehension? Educated illiterate...Did we or did we not leave 6th position this month...Whether we fall back or not is irrelevant, just like your skull.
lmao
i must admit d level of ur stupidity is expectional.. ur case is like explaining to a blind man wat color yellow is, total waste of time .
i tot u were been hilarious b4 but u just added foolishness to ur credentials

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bi0nics: 10:44am On Feb 12, 2017
And Man Utd stole a march on 5th place for about an hour, but they eventually remembered their roots and returned to their one and only true soulmate... 6th place, their eternal love, what a beautiful love story to give us some hope in the world during these turbulent times cheesy

Copied
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pkasso(m): 10:48am On Feb 12, 2017
"sighs* Man Utd will be spending another week in sixth position. This Aja 6 has just refused to 'gbera'. Shey na stagnancy abi na consistency. I expect you guys to throw a bash when you finally leave 6th place for 5th. . or 7th!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bi0nics: 10:54am On Feb 12, 2017
You can take Manchester United from 6th position, but you can't take 6th position out of them..lol... Man Utd forever 6th..6lory 6lory united...over 100 days in honor of Pogba Jersey (6) grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3796) (3797) (3798) (3799) (3800) (3801) (3802) ... (14157) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Jokerman(m), ForValour and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.