Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,912 members, 7,863,150 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:17 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3803) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8871361 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3800) (3801) (3802) (3803) (3804) (3805) (3806) ... (14216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 4:36pm On Feb 14, 2017
Funlordmaniac:
^^^

Who cares? He is going nowhere except on loan maybe! This is some agent or media bullshit at work but at the end of the day rashford has not done anything in his career to grant him restless status! Let him go and watch Gabriel Jesus a bit abeg....

The jury is still out on all these teenage "stars". Rashford could turn out to be the next Rooney or the next Fran Jeffers, we don't know which yet. And Gab Jesus might be the next Neymar or the next Ganso we don't know which also.
Gab Jesus is Brazilian and Marcus is English so the benefit of the doubt would be given to Gab but i don't see what he has done IN THE LEAGUE right now that Rashford didn't do better last season under more difficult circumstances.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordmaniac(m): 4:58pm On Feb 14, 2017
afrodoc2:

The jury is still out on all these teenage "stars". Rashford could turn out to be the next Rooney or the next Fran Jeffers, we don't know which yet. And Gab Jesus might be the next Neymar or the next Ganso we don't know which also.
Gab Jesus is Brazilian and Marcus is English so the benefit of the doubt would be given to Gab but i don't see what he has done IN THE LEAGUE right now that Rashford didn't do better last season under more difficult circumstances.

Why of course hence my reply to lana1 in my 2nd post! Application over agitation....that's what leads to the lengthy trophy laden careers, the fat bank accounts, shagging a lot of sexy skanks, hot rides and a blissful retirement afterwards!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordmaniac(m): 5:01pm On Feb 14, 2017
Lana1:
Lol.
I agree. Rashford needs to settle down. But what has Jesus done or achieved for Rashford to be watching him??

This is a guy that has already delivered in some big games and yet una no wan give am breathing space considering he's always being played out of position. Abeg. Make una take am easy.

When we say he should watch "Jesus" we are not only even looking at what or how he plays at city currently but how he had transformed himself into a key man at palmeiras and how he has forced himself into his national team set up and now how he is giving a superb striker in "Aguero" selection headache while remaining humble, quiet and just getting goals!

Instead of rashford to help us retire grandpa Ibra and rooney he is allowing crap emanate from his camp off the pitch when he is not doing much on the pitch! Jesus has not even done much at city but going by their attitudes I won't be surprised if he ends up at the top while rashford eventually heads to bolton!

Cc: afrodoc2!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 5:14pm On Feb 14, 2017
elampiro:

I don't want to blame Gaal, but Ferguson wouldn't have allowed such a contract.
and because of that, we missed out on hazard because of agent fees
I wonder why this is generating this reaction now.
Details of the deal were made known from the go
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:15pm On Feb 14, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

Why of course hence my reply to lana1 in my 2nd post! Application over agitation....that's what leads to the lengthy trophy laden careers, the fat bank accounts, shagging a lot of sexy skanks, hot rides and a blissful retirement afterwards!

Rashford though a Mancunian has a right to look after his own future. When your manager who is renowned for neglecting young players keeps playing a geriatric striker 90mins of every game while he confines you to the bench or plays you in a multitude of midfield and wing roles thereby slowly eroding your confidence and blunting your striker's instincts what do you do? Then you observe the "punishment" being meted out to other young colleagues like Shaw, Martial and you start wondering if you won't develop better elsewhere.

The truth is if the rumors of another CF coming to join Zlatan next season are true then Rashford has every right to be reluctant to sign a contract extension. He was placed on this earth to fulfill his own dreams not pander to the wishes of a certain manager.
There is nothing to show that the lad is not applying himself. Out of all our forwards i rate him highest in terms of his aggression, work rate, closing down opposition defenders e.t.c
This is just the usual posturing before contract talks, he has not been caught drinking or granny shagging like Rooney, or smoking like Wilshere so i think you are over reacting a bit here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 5:16pm On Feb 14, 2017
Kagawa10:

Van gaal or Woodward? Smh!

You think Van gaal signed those contractual fees? He was at Monaco to sign those contractual clause fees?grin

As far as I'm concerned, his signing fees which was 38mil, was the only thing Van Gaal knew about, not the pay per goal/app clauses. That one is on Woodward.

His job was to identify Martial as the player he wants, it was Woodward who went ahead to sign the ridiculous pay per goal/app.
The same Van gaal refused to sign Mane because Southampton were demanding for 30-35 mil pounds for Mane. He eventually signed Depay in his place. I doubt if Van gaal would sign a prodigy for that contractual fees.

LOL. grin grin grin

See how you've dug your own grave? I never it'd be so soon.

So you knew the embolden and you're arguing and insinuating that LvG lied even when he said he OKed Herrera's purchase? So you knew the embolden and you're asking how a coach can sign a player from the World Cup? Just to defend LvG you turned facts on its head, called everyone a liar including Herrera and LvG, but now you're admitting the truth without even knowing it. To admit the truth is a burden to you most times, I wonder why.

On the Martial issue, LvG is not be majorly blamed, rather it's Woodward's inexperience that caused all those dumb clauses. David Gill would have given us a better negotiation than Woody. But if LvG was to be blamed, it'd be coz of his stupidity in selling off all our strikers while relying on only Rooney to see us through the whole campaign. By the time the truth hit him, it's already late and Monaco sensed the desperation in our pursuit of Martial. If LvG wasnt too dumb to figure out Rooney alone can't lead our attack, it wouldn't have left Woodward in a situation where he had to get Martial at all cost within a short time interval. That's where LvG fuckęd up IMO.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 5:17pm On Feb 14, 2017
Didn't rashford sign a 4 year contract, last season?
It doesn't make sense for there to be any contract controversy right now.
It's all rubbish if you ask me

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordmaniac(m): 5:20pm On Feb 14, 2017
afrodoc2:

Rashford though a Mancunian has a right to look after his own future. When your manager who is renowned for neglecting young players keeps playing a geriatric striker 90mins of every game while he confines you to the bench or plays you in a multitude of midfield and wing roles thereby slowly eroding your confidence and blunting your striker's instincts what do you do? Then you observe the "punishment" being meted out to other young colleagues like Shaw, Martial and you start wondering if you won't develop better elsewhere.

The truth is if the rumors of another CF coming to join Zlatan next season are true then Rashford has every right to be reluctant to sign a contract extension. He was placed on this earth to fulfill his own dreams not pander to the wishes of a certain manager.
There is nothing to show that the lad is not applying himself. Out of all our forwards i rate him highest in terms of his aggression, work rate, closing down opposition defenders e.t.c
This is just the usual posturing before contract talks, he has not been caught drinking or granny shagging like Rooney, or smoking like Wilshere so i think you are over reacting a bit here.

1 word..... GOALS! That's the currency he should focus on trading in!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 5:20pm On Feb 14, 2017
elampiro:

Ok, now I understand. But in my opinion we are settled with Martial on the left. The problem is the right if we are to play Mkhitaryan or Mata as proper number 10. I prefer Mkhitaryan. We need a right wing player who can attack straight like Martial does on the left. Not one drafting in always.

I've been wailing about this all season. Our RW is dull. The 2 positions that will derail us the most again next season if not addressed with quality recruits are our LB and RWF. We can manage every other place in that squad but these 2 positions require top quality player to address the rot. No matter what Mourinho does next season, if he doesn't address these two issues, we're going no where.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TapDance: 5:22pm On Feb 14, 2017
Contract or no Contract, I genuinely want Mourinho to fvck off along with his pensioner and Belgian Tree...He has been killing Rashford and that's been pissing me off...Rashford better start or make the bench for 35+ minutes on Thursday.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 5:24pm On Feb 14, 2017
The only dumb clause there is the 50% sell on clause for fees >60m
I just saw that for the 1st time today, and it's even too dumb to be believable.
Rubbish again, if you ask me
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 5:25pm On Feb 14, 2017
I dont see anything wrong in the entire contract, I think it was a shrewd contract that favoured Man Utd more
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:26pm On Feb 14, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

1 word..... GOALS! That's the currency he should focus on trading in!

From the bench? You can't ask a teenage striker to be prolific if you keep benching him or playing him in positions far from goal.
He still has a few years on his present contract though so i don't think this issue will come to a head.......YET.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 5:26pm On Feb 14, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

When we say he should watch "Jesus" we are not only even looking at what or how he plays at city currently but how he had transformed himself into a key man at palmeiras and how he has forced himself into his national team set up and now how he is giving a superb striker in "Aguero" selection headache while remaining humble, quiet and just getting goals!

Instead of rashford to help us retire grandpa Ibra and rooney he is allowing crap emanate from his camp off the pitch when he is not doing much on the pitch! Jesus has not even done much at city but going by their attitudes I won't be surprised if he ends up at the top while rashford eventually heads to bolton!

All these points you noted would have qualified to be judged Rashford with if he's actually been given half the chance Zlatan has gotten on the CF position. Jesus achieved all that coz he was actually playing, and on top of that, he was playing in his position. Rashford has been played out of position in virtually all his games for us this season except against Wigan and few minutes against Leceister before he moved back to the wings. So Rashford can't be blamed cos he's been given any decent shot at CF.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordmaniac(m): 5:32pm On Feb 14, 2017
sinizia:

All these points you noted would have qualified to be judged Rashford with if he's actually been given half the chance Zlatan has gotten on the CF position. Jesus achieved all that coz he was actually playing, and on top of that, he was playing in his position. Rashford has been played out of position in virtually all his games for us this season except against Wigan and few minutes against Leceister before he moved back to the wings. So Rashford can't be blamed cos he's been given any decent shot at CF.

Well me and you and the rest of the fans can't do anything about that can we? It is up to him to give jose the headache by jamming consistently and showing that he is a ferocious finisher in training and pushing all those other grandpa's hard for the coaching staff to force him into their plans!

Hope you remember that Jesus was supposed to even be a bench option for city this season before he turned the whole thing on its head? Rashford is my niggy but men him never reach for all this prima Donna shite IF TRUE!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:37pm On Feb 14, 2017
sinizia:

My point exactly. You have an old man striker and he keeps playing 90 minutes come rain or shine. We are leading by 2 or 3 goals Zlatan plays 90 minutes, we are losing by 2 or 3 goals Zlatan plays 90minutes, Zlatan is stinking up the joint to high heavens and wasting clear cut chances he plays 90minutes.....MR keeps watching from the best seat in the house or when he comes on it is to help track overlapping full backs.
He has not been given decent opportunity this season in his preferred position. Funny thing is that it is in everybody's favour to manage Zlatan's minutes appropriately.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 5:56pm On Feb 14, 2017
sinizia:

LOL. grin grin grin

See how you've dug your own grave? I never it'd be so soon.

So you knew the embolden and you're arguing and insinuating that LvG lied even when he said he OKed Herrera's purchase? So you knew the embolden and you're asking how a coach can sign a player from the World Cup? Just to defend LvG you turned facts on its head, called everyone a liar including Herrera and LvG, but now you're admitting the truth without even knowing it. To admit the truth is a burden to you most times, I wonder why.

On the Martial issue, LvG is not be majorly blamed, rather it's Woodward's inexperience that caused all those dumb clauses. David Gill would have given us a better negotiation than Woody. But if LvG was to be blamed, it'd be coz of his stupidity in selling off all our strikers while relying on only Rooney to see us through the whole campaign. By the time the truth hit him, it's already late and Monaco sensed the desperation in our pursuit of Martial. If LvG wasnt too dumb to figure out Rooney alone can't lead our attack, it wouldn't have left Woodward in a situation where he had to get Martial at all cost within a short time interval. That's where LvG fuckęd up IMO.

What exactly are you saying?

How is Herrera situation comparable to that of Martial? One was wanted by Van gaal, the other was a player we've been chasing before Van gaal even dreamt of becoming united coach. A player that was signed when Van gaal hasn't even become united coach proper? Abegi.

BTW, Martial signing wasn't desperate. Van gaal stated that he was one for the future. Moreover, we only got him because Monaco was out of the CL after loosing their play off. That was the agreement between United and Monaco, both parties agreed to wait out and see the result of Monaco's CL play-off. The whole clauses were on Woodward, not Van gaal. You think Van gaal would sign a youth prodigy for 68 mil? Van gaal wanted Mane as well but had to settle on Depay because of the ridiculous fees demanded by the Saints
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 6:10pm On Feb 14, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

Well me and you and the rest of the fans can't do anything about that can we? It is up to him to give jose the headache by jamming consistently and showing that he is a ferocious finisher in training and pushing all those other grandpa's hard for the coaching staff to force him into their plans!

Problem is - the person he's competing with can't be benched. He can score all the scorpion kicks in this world, on match day he'd benched. Pushing the grandpa and being a ferocious finisher won't save him from being Zlatan's understudy till he leaves. No amount of effort can change that.

Hope you remember that Jesus was supposed to even be a bench option for city this season before he turned the whole thing on its head? Rashford is my niggy but men him never reach for all this prima Donna shite IF TRUE!

He turned the whole thing around coz of Pep believed and gave him a chance not coz he was the best in training. He turned it around coz Pep didn't declare Aguero unbenchable. He turned it around coz Aguero wasn't giving Pep what he wanted which is aggressiveness. Rashford can't turn it around coz he won't be given the chance to. He's been converted to winger coz of Zlatan's status.

Have you put yourself in Rashford's boots? This guy was the next best thing after Rooney. He's touted to be the future of United and England. Had so much hype around him that he got smuggled in the national team and whisked off to Euros. Then Zlatan happened. But the youngster was hopeful and willing to learn under Zlatan's tutelage, hoping that Mourinho will give him at least crumbs of the CF bread to chew on, but alas it's all a mirage. Do you expect him to be happy? Don't you think he's got a future as well?

Now the stroke that broke the camel's back was that this looming figure called Zlatan will be here next season and the reality facing Rashford is that coupled with the fact that Zlatan doesn't get injured and can't be benched, it's the fact that United will be in pursuit of top players next season in which a striker or an SS might be among. What chance do you think Rash has than to move on especially under a coach famous for neglecting the youth?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 6:15pm On Feb 14, 2017
afrodoc2:

My point exactly. You have an old man striker and he keeps playing 90 minutes come rain or shine. We are leading by 2 or 3 goals Zlatan plays 90 minutes, we are losing by 2 or 3 goals Zlatan plays 90minutes, Zlatan is stinking up the joint to high heavens and wasting clear cut chances he plays 90minutes.....MR keeps watching from the best seat in the house or when he comes on it is to help track overlapping full backs.
He has not been given decent opportunity this season in his preferred position. Funny thing is that it is in everybody's favour to manage Zlatan's minutes appropriately.

Exactly. Now when you factor in the underlying pain of Rashford which is that ZLATAN IS STAYING NEXT SEASON AND WON'T STILL BE BENCHED, and the fact that Mourinho is known for neglecting youths, you'd see that Rashford is scared of his future. I don't blame the guy at all.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordmaniac(m): 6:21pm On Feb 14, 2017
sinizia:

And the fact that Mourinho is known for neglecting youths, you'd see that Rashford is scared of his future. I don't blame the guy at all.

The neglectful 1 you say?

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11667/10292967/jose-mourinho-a-history-of-youth-development

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/jul/06/jose-mourinho-list-young-players-fact-fiction
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:31pm On Feb 14, 2017
HAPPY RASHFORD NOT STALLING

Marcus Rashford is not stalling over a new Manchester United contract and is completely happy at the club, according to the Manchester Evening News.

Contrary to reports which claim the 19-year-old has grown frustrated with the lack of game-time at Old Trafford, and is yet to sign a new contract, the M.E.N claim the England international is not even in negotiating a new deal.

Following his sensational breakthrough season, Rashford signed a four-year contract with United, tying him to the club until the summer of 2020.

What’s more, prior to United’s victory over Watford on Saturday, Rashford started United’s four preceding fixtures across three competitions.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 6:43pm On Feb 14, 2017
Kagawa10:

What exactly are you saying?

How is Herrera situation comparable to that of Martial? One was wanted by Van gaal, the other was a player we've been chasing before Van gaal even dreamt of becoming united coach. A player that was signed when Van gaal hasn't even become united coach proper? Abegi.

*sighs* I'm not gonna do this with you, I'll just give you this reply and move on. I ain't got time for your tricks.

This issue is not who wanted who, it's not what I pointed out in that post of yours. Go back and read it. . We all know how you labeled Herrera and LvG liars and chose your reason over their truth. We all know LvG is your elder brother and so he told you he never wanted Herrera. undecided

What I was pointing out was your sudden volte-face which exposed your lies. During the course of this argument, the last time we had this debate, you asked us ridiculous questions like how could LvG have signed Herrera when he's at World Cup. Asking other funny questions that my small cousin wouldn't be asking in footie. We were explaining it to you that coaches only okays the decision and the person in charge of the contracts handle the rest. You're busy arguing only for you to turn around and start admitting that LvG only okays a transfer target but Woodward does the rest. That's what I exposed in your post.

I'm not here to argue if Herrera was wanted by LvG, we know he talked to you personally and said he didn't want Herrera.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 6:45pm On Feb 14, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

The neglectful 1 you say?

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11667/10292967/jose-mourinho-a-history-of-youth-development

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/jul/06/jose-mourinho-list-young-players-fact-fiction

Okay, though I still insist that Mourinho doesn't give youth much chances, I'll overlook that fact. But looking at the rest of the reasons I gave, you've got to cut Rash some slack. He's worried about his future and he has every right to IMO.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 6:48pm On Feb 14, 2017
sinizia:

Exactly. Now when you factor in the underlying pain of Rashford which is that ZLATAN IS STAYING NEXT SEASON AND WON'T STILL BE BENCHED, and the fact that Mourinho is known for neglecting youths, you'd see that Rashford is scared of his future. I don't blame the guy at all.

Exactly. Mourinho will play zlatan in every game for 90mins when we can ask zlatan to give his all for 60-70mins and then play rashford in the cf role.

This same zlatan is going to be here for next season again. Rashford should be playing regularly from the bench.

Although I think the report is a little sensational. He at nt going anywhere.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 6:49pm On Feb 14, 2017
sinizia:

*sighs* I'm not gonna do this with you, I'll just give you this reply and move on. I ain't got time for your tricks.

This issue is not who wanted who, it's not what I pointed out in that post of yours. Go back and read it. . We all know how you labeled Herrera and LvG liars and chose your reason over their truth. We all know LvG is your elder brother and so he told you he never wanted Herrera. undecided

What I was pointing out was your sudden volte-face which exposed your lies. During the course of this argument, the last time we had this debate, you asked us ridiculous questions like how could LvG have signed Herrera when he's at World Cup. Asking other funny questions that my small cousin wouldn't be asking in footie. We were explaining it to you that coaches only okays the decision and the person in charge of the contracts handle the rest. You're busy arguing only for you to turn around and start admitting that LvG only okays a transfer target but Woodward does the rest. That's what I exposed in your post.

I'm not here to argue if Herrera was wanted by LvG, we know he talked to you personally and said he didn't want Herrera.

Lmao.

A national team coach who never dreamt of manging any club, let alone United, was busy scouting Herrera for his future club? Reason am na!

BTW, Van gaal already showed his intent by often omitting Herrera out of his starting line-ups. All his signings apart from Shaw and Herrera went straight into the starting line-ups and were given the benefit of the doubt until some showed they weren't good enough, eg Depay.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 7:14pm On Feb 14, 2017
sinizia:

Fear go let you bench this kind striker and dont comeback with that Aguero/yesus matter. Pep can afford to gamble,Jose can't.

From twitter

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CONTEDDICTED: 7:22pm On Feb 14, 2017
Rashford should learn from Jesus?

Rashford is way better
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:24pm On Feb 14, 2017
afrodoc2:

You can't compare the power and influence managers like SAF and Wenger have in their clubs compared to almost any other manager. Fergie and Wenger because of their longevity and power of incumbency have powers and influence beyond the average manager.
Also i can't state for certain that SAF wouldn't have allowed it (after all SAF signed Bebe for 7m pounds AND THAT DEAL IS WORSE IMO), all i know is an ordinary manager does not get involved in such contractual clauses....You can't blame LVG for this one.

£7m for Bebe, nothing wrong with that. SAF admitted he never saw him play but was told he had to hurry not miss out on him.

We bought defenders that period for £12 to £16m. So £7m was not too bad for a forward player.

The rest things you said, I say okay. May be we could say SAF had powers.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:27pm On Feb 14, 2017
PietroRico:
and because of that, we missed out on hazard because of agent fees
I wonder why this is generating this reaction now.
Details of the deal were made known from the go

Agent fee and add ons tied to goals are not the same. Agent fees have become a norm for some time now. But here we have add ons tied to goals. Goals without targets. If you said score 20 goals a season for two consecutive years, then it makes sense.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordmaniac(m): 7:59pm On Feb 14, 2017
SIRcumalot:

Fear go let you bench this kind striker and dont comeback with that Aguero/yesus matter. Pep can afford to gamble,Jose can't.

From twitter

That's why I always laugh when some of them say they should bench zlatan! Form is temporary but class is permanent! 1st season in the hardest league on earth and my guy has already scored 20 goals by febuary in a side that does not score much and he should be benched for a hype man? Odiegwu.....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 8:17pm On Feb 14, 2017
SIRcumalot:

From twitter

We're not saying bench Zlatan. What we're saying is when matches is about 70 mins gone and we're leading 3-0, sub him and put Rashford. When Zlatan keeps stinking up the place, sub him and give Rashford a chance at CF, even if it's for the last 15 minutes. Not bench him totally.

And please stop this Pep can afford to gamble excuse. Pep can afford to gamble cos he has the balls and will to bench a striker like Aguero, or a star like Yaya and heaven didn't fall!!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 8:19pm On Feb 14, 2017
codedguy1:

Exactly. Mourinho will play zlatan in every game for 90mins when we can ask zlatan to give his all for 60-70mins and then play rashford in the cf role.

This same zlatan is going to be here for next season again. Rashford should be playing regularly from the bench.

Although I think the report is a little sensational. He at nt going anywhere.

I didn't believe that rumor for one second. I just had to defend Rash coz I felt he's being judged wrongly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3800) (3801) (3802) (3803) (3804) (3805) (3806) ... (14216) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: segzysexy(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.