Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,946 members, 7,863,344 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:57 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3844) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8872303 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3841) (3842) (3843) (3844) (3845) (3846) (3847) ... (14217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 4:58pm On Mar 04, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

Abeg carry all these your calabash and hen evil forest inspired proverbs and shove them up your pot holed anus! At least I have a father unlike you that was discovered in a refuse dump along a pathway in soka forest!

Hate filled goblin! I'm sure even after you are done normally _ejaculating all over those your high school boys asses you usually have a frown on your face! The only man that hates the feeling of _cuming! Emeritus of idiocy! Get your unclean spirit away from here!
your father is still roaming the streets stark naked,why do I need to worry over a nonentity like you go and f u c k ur mother, idiot

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 4:58pm On Mar 04, 2017
United making Milk Shakes from Milk Cups.

It's In You
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 4:58pm On Mar 04, 2017
I said earlier that we can't be contesting on four grounds at this stage of the season. Rotation of players will destabilize the team.

We need to sacrifice the FA cup for the league and Europa. We should play the likes of Fellaini, Rooney, Funso Mensah, Young, Darmian, Romero, Blind in FA cup.

If we didn’t play the cup final, we would have been better prepared to win this game. We wouldn't have rested Herrera.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 4:58pm On Mar 04, 2017
United making Milk Shakes from Milk Cups.

It's In You
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 5:01pm On Mar 04, 2017
Rilwayne001:

I won't leave you be until you accept the fact that only champions play in the champions league and not foolish teams like the MANUre tongue

so you are an arsenal fan and you are talking about champions playing in the CL grin grin what an irony

For your information Man u have been UCL champions several times in their history, we not perrenial guest who regularly drop out in the 2nd round of league meant for champions. grin

An ASSANAL fan talking about CHAMPIONS and CHAMPIONS LEAGUE is a joke taken too far.

mr railway100 please go and ask your neighbours dog to change your diapers, the shyte trapped in there has affected your brain.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 5:01pm On Mar 04, 2017
nyabinghi:
your father is still roaming the streets stark naked,why do I need to worry over a nonentity like you go and f u c k ur mother, idiot
Meanwhile...

E war started in Scummieland.

I dey back Nyabinghi...

Who you dey back? cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 5:03pm On Mar 04, 2017
elampiro:
I said earlier that we can't be contesting on four grounds at this stage of the season. Rotation of players will destabilize the team.

We need to sacrifice the FA cup for the league and Europa. We should play the likes of Fellaini, Rooney, Funso Mensah, Young, Darmian, Romero, Blind in FA cup.

If we didn’t play the cup final, we would have been better prepared to win this game. We wouldn't have rested Herrera.

the cup final no be last week ?
that no be why we sucked arse today.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 5:03pm On Mar 04, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

1: how many chances should it take rooney, martial, rashford, lingard and Mata then? Or is it stipulated in Zlatans contract that "you must expressly shoulder the teams goal burden entirely by yourself?".....why are you finding it hard to explain to us why the other strikers should not also aspire to score 26 goals?

2:Erm....season is not over yet mate...at the same time the EFL was both rooneys and joses 1st trophies in english soccer and look at how both men's careers have panned out? You only win what trophy is put in front of you.....by the way everyone knows my standards...I'm addicted to winning the league and the Champs league....that gives me no right to disrespect the fa cup, the league cup or the Europa cup! If you called that hypocrisy...well I guess you need to reassess why you fell in love with this game and this club!

A winner does not discriminate....you just win and stack up the cabinet!
sharrap there bastard, you dont discriminate my foot,what a retard.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 5:04pm On Mar 04, 2017
codedguy1:

so you are an arsenal fan and you are talking about champions playing in the CL grin grin what an irony

For your information Man u have been UCL champions several times in their history, we not perrenial guest who regularly drop out in the 2nd round of league meant for champions. grin

An ASSANAL fan talking about CHAMPIONS and CHAMPIONS LEAGUE is a joke taken too far.

mr railway100 please go and ask your neighbours dog to change your diapers, the shyte trapped in there has affected your brain.

This guy is pained. Why
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 5:05pm On Mar 04, 2017
Spy360:

Meanwhile...

E war started in Scummieland.

I dey back Nyabinghi...

Who you dey back? cheesy cheesy
no mind that u t m e student, e think say I be olosho that he loves to spar with, , coogar his papa self no fit.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 5:08pm On Mar 04, 2017
elampiro:

You are always too quick to criticize Jones harshly. The penalty was not his fault. He did the right thing as a defender to try to block the space closely in case the the shot at our goal.

After the penalty he became a bit nervous because the ref had shattered his day. Sometimes it is normal for that to happen. But he still did his best.

Bailly and Smalling have had worse days, sometimes in consecutive matches.
I criticise every player. If that imbecilic challenge wasn't his fault then maybe it's mine. I don't know when he'll become old enough to start using his brain on the pitch. Dude was just vibrating the few times B'moth attacked us; against the likes of Afobe, King, smh. Under little pressure and he would want to pass out. Glad it wasn't against a top team else...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 04, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

1: how many chances should it take rooney, martial, rashford, lingard and Mata then? Or is it stipulated in Zlatans contract that "you must expressly shoulder the teams goal burden entirely by yourself?".....why are you finding it hard to explain to us why the other strikers should not also aspire to score 26 goals?

2:Erm....season is not over yet mate...at the same time the EFL was both rooneys and joses 1st trophies in english soccer and look at how both men's careers have panned out? You only win what trophy is put in front of you.....by the way everyone knows my standards...I'm addicted to winning the league and the Champs league....that gives me no right to disrespect the fa cup, the league cup or the Europa cup! If you called that hypocrisy...well I guess you need to reassess why you fell in love with this game and this club!

A winner does not discriminate....you just win and stack up the cabinet!

1. Why does Zlatan turn out to be the spearhead wherever he goes Simply b'cos he's a proud m'f*cker who doesn't do to well with others being in the spotlight ahead of him... Guess Messi didn't allow him such glory sad. For the first time in 4 years, Cavani is on 36 goals and counting, you know why smiley, Zlatans ego wouldn't let Mou drop him even on his worst days and with all our attack going through him sad sad, at times i wonder if Zlatan is a Striker or a Midfielder based on how he plays the target man role grin grin grin grin....

2. Yea, the season ain't over but we have been saying that for the past 3-4 months we've spent in 6th position smiley.....

You didn't counter 3 & 4....

GGMU Though undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 5:09pm On Mar 04, 2017
SIRcumalot:

the cup final no be last week ?
that no be why we sucked arse today.

Part of the reason Herrera did not play today. or was he suspended?

The manager is also distracted
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 5:12pm On Mar 04, 2017
Spy360:

This guy is pained. Why
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Of course am pained, my team let down today. is that hard for an imbecilic clown like you to understand.

Spy360:

See this moronic Ekuke. Take your ogbono and savour it.

STY360

your girlfriends dog must have impregnated you.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:14pm On Mar 04, 2017
"We are very disappointed, we should have won. I take the blame. I missed the penalty. I had a lot of chances and should have scored. I didn't and I take fully the responsibility and I will rise from this and come back even stronger and continue. This is nothing unusual, it has happened before and it can happen again.  

"We'll keep working, keep going and keep our heads up. I mean if you create so many chances, you should score. You expect to score, you want to score. We missed a lot of opportunities today and I shoud have scored. We only took only one point and it should have been there with the situation we had, the advantage of playing one more. We should have closed the game already in the first half."

- Zlatan Ibrahimovic
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 04, 2017
weedtaker:
' ''2much rubbish'' na insult now? shocked thunder fire you, typical american. go join lyon make lacazette lead u to europa glory.

grin grin grin grin grin grin Thunder no go fire me ooo cheesy cheesy... Typical Nigerian grin grin grin grin grin...

GGMU though smiley
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:15pm On Mar 04, 2017
patrickmuf:
He had a shocker along with Ibra
This same Jones we praised some weeks back especially against tougher opponents? You know how many times Ramos has made rash decisions and tackles in his RM career? Na wa o
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 5:15pm On Mar 04, 2017
grin see as people de expose dia shallow knowledge for fottie.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordmaniac(m): 5:15pm On Mar 04, 2017
nyabinghi:
sharrap there bastard, you dont discriminate my foot,what a retard.

See as e pain you? grin grin grin

Seeing a swamp creature like you in pains always gladdens me...In short make I dance!

P.s: abeg send me your mama new number, I just got a new phone! Regards to your mumsie!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:16pm On Mar 04, 2017
"I mean, with the elbow situation, I jump to protect myself, I jump very high and he jumps into me. I jump straight up and, unfortunately, he jumps into my elbow. The situation happens - I go for the ball and, unluckily, he jumped into my elbow. It was nothing on purpose and nothing to do about now. Hopefully, he's not injured.

"Listen, what happens on the field, stays on the field. I'm never a player who comes here to say he did that or he did that on purpose, or didn't do it on purpose. The game is hard and I'm not here to blame anybody else. Instead, I take full responsibility. I didn't score and we didn't win.

"I mean we learn from every game. We played today and we learned something. I learned something, everybody learned something. The next game is the cup [the Europa League tie at FC Rostov] and let's hope we don't repeat what we did today."

- Zlatan Ibrahimovic
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 5:18pm On Mar 04, 2017
chrisley024:
I criticise every player. If that imbecilic challenge wasn't his fault then maybe it's mine.

That was a clean challenge. Even as clean as Ferdinand was, he had many of such challenges. He was only truin to prevent a shot at DDG

chrisley024:
I don't know when he'll become old enough to start using his brain on the pitch. Dude was just vibrating the few times B'moth attacked us; against the likes of Afobe, King, smh.

Not exactly tru. He was okay until the dubious penalty. He was doing very well. He still did well afterwards except on three occasions- one just after the penalty, and twice early in the second half when he tackled high up the pitch, not in the danger area.

chrisley024:
Glad it wasn't against a top team else...
He has been our best defender aginst the top teams. You appear to forget so soon. He was our best against Arsenal, Liverpool and Tottenham. It was Smalling and Bailly who gave us away against Chelsea.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:21pm On Mar 04, 2017
chrisley024:
I criticise every player. If that imbecilic challenge wasn't his fault then maybe it's mine. I don't know when he'll become old enough to start using his brain on the pitch. Dude was just vibrating the few times B'moth attacked us; against the likes of Afobe, King, smh. Under little pressure and he would want to pass out. Glad it wasn't against a top team else...
Jones and Rojo has played against tougher teams this season and everyone praised them. In fact we wanted their pairing to continue. So I fail to see your point. He made a mistake that's ok. We didn't lose two points because of that.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 04, 2017
I hope Zlatan gets a 7 match ban so that my Niggas Rashford and Lingard can spark and shine.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 5:23pm On Mar 04, 2017
elampiro:

Part of the reason Herrera did not play today. or was he suspended?

The manager is also distracted
Herrera enter field later.
i am see make wan sweet pass to blind as the game they end.
this too many tournament go be the excuse them go wan give us we could have played city saturday and still played bournemouth today.
our squad is big enough.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:24pm On Mar 04, 2017
"The only thing I can tell you is the job of my board is going to be difficult [in the Summer Transfer Window] but at the same time it is easy. It is easy because I give them names. I am not giving them qualities or positions. I give them names - the difficulty is to get the names. So it is easy in one way but very difficult in another.

"Normally the perfect market doesn't exist. It is very difficult to get exactly what you want, especially nowadays. But we want to improve. We need to improve for the next step."

- Jose Mourinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordmaniac(m): 5:24pm On Mar 04, 2017
GloryIsaac:

You didn't counter 3 & 4....

GGMU Though undecided

I did not counter 3 and 4 because they were both devoid of any sort of logical soccer based banter and seemed to be full of snide angles and pettiness! The sort of points that should be discussed in a girls bathroom and not here!

These 2 points we have been chopping up are the valid ones and you seem stuck in a cul de sac at the moment!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elxandre(m): 5:25pm On Mar 04, 2017
Oasis007:
"We are very disappointed, we should have won. I take the blame. I missed the penalty. I had a lot of chances and should have scored. I didn't and I take fully the responsibility and I will rise from this and come back even stronger and continue. This is nothing unusual, it has happened before and it can happen again.  

"We'll keep working, keep going and keep our heads up. I mean if you create so many chances, you should score. You expect to score, you want to score. We missed a lot of opportunities today and I shoud have scored. We only took only one point and it should have been there with the situation we had, the advantage of playing one more. We should have closed the game already in the first half."

- Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Just shut up...
You'll be missing the next three games at least for sure.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 5:25pm On Mar 04, 2017
eph12:

This same Jones we praised some weeks back especially against tougher opponents? You know how many times Ramos has made rash decisions and tackles in his RM career? Na wa o
He was shaky all game...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 5:25pm On Mar 04, 2017
Wingback:
I hope Zlatan gets a 7 match ban so that my Niggas Rashford and Lingard can spark and shine.
his still our best and most consistent player.
you don't want that mehn.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 5:26pm On Mar 04, 2017
Mourinho is very inconsixtent with his player management, and that is why I agree he is a wuss, a weak bully, and scared of Ibra and Pogba. Infact players with inflated ego's like him scare him.

He has no problems subbing or allowing mata rot on the bench.

He has no problems degrading, and calling out Martial in the media.

He has no problems making Rashford play outside.

But he has a problem with sitting/ subbing Ibra or Pogba especially when they are obviously having bad days. Infact, just last week, he urged United fans to hold all night vigils until Ibra signs an extension.

Conte has no problems sitting Costa, or subbing him, Harry Kane sat when he suffered goal droughts earlier in the season, Wenger subs Sanchez against his wishes, Klop does the same with Coutinho, Until the recent injury to Jesus, Aguero was using a seat belt on City's bench.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 04, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

I did not counter 3 and 4 because they were both devoid of any sort of logical soccer based banter and seemed to be full of snide angles and pettiness! The sort of points that should be discussed in a girls bathroom and not here!

These 2 points we have been chopping up are the valid ones and you seem stuck in a cul de sac at the moment!

You serious grin grin grin Nigga accept that Zlatan aint it and move on.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elxandre(m): 5:27pm On Mar 04, 2017
We are playing Chelsea and city soon embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (3841) (3842) (3843) (3844) (3845) (3846) (3847) ... (14217) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.