Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3881) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8728475 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3878) (3879) (3880) (3881) (3882) (3883) (3884) ... (14147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 18, 2017
zlatan10:

if you have a brain, try using it next time.

Ibra laid a pass to mata he wasn't going for goal open your dull eyes.
he started the counter and he gave mata a beautiful pass

Zombie, following Zlatan without thinking, not surprised at your moniker.... Anyone that watched that match without sentiments will know that Zlatan tried a skill shot (CR7 type) but missed and the ball luckily fell to Mata. ....
Dont get me wrong though.....Truth is I don't hate Zlatan, I only state the obvious, His ego causes problems for him in the team, I bet that's why he hates Guardiola(is that the spelling? grin) so much. ..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by zlatan10(m): 2:12pm On Mar 18, 2017
chrisley024:
After he has failed to give how many
bottomline
he gave the pass that led to the goal
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by zlatan10(m): 2:14pm On Mar 18, 2017
GloryIsaac:

Zombie, following Zlatan without thinking, not surprised at your moniker.... Anyone that watched that match without sentiments will know that Zlatan tried a skill shot (CR7 type) but missed and the ball luckily fell to Mata. ....
Dont get me wrong though.....Truth is I don't hate Zlatan, I only state the obvious, His ego causes problems for him in the team, I bet that's why he hates Guardiola(is that the spelling? grin) so much. ..
i don't care if you hate or love him
i'm only stating the obvious (he created something beautiful out of micki's pass
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 18, 2017
chidexxy007:

In a QF 1st leg game?... Make una dy fear God small na.
39years Giggs started nd scored against Schalke some few years back in the UCL.... SAF named a full strenght team agains Ajax nd Bilbao some seasons back... It was only against Assnal that i can remember SAF used an understrenght team nd still rolled over them...
This is our chance of winning a trophy and getting back to d UCL, if we can loan MSN, BBC, Lewa nd their likes for us to win it sef let them go ahead nd do it...
Reserve ko, reservation ni.. where una dy for EPL U21 reserve league...#lubbish

So Schalke, Ajax and Bilbao are now at the same level with Anderlecht , Btw, fielding a full strength team against Rostov wasn't the best in my opinion.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 2:23pm On Mar 18, 2017
GloryIsaac:

So Schalke, Ajax and Bilbao are now at the same level with Anderlecht , Btw, fielding a full strength team against Rostov wasn't the best in my opinion.
Anderlecht are 33 times Belgian league winners. Remind me how many Schalke nd Bilbao don win.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 18, 2017
adebayo201:

hello?? in which of the matches pls

Against Rostov?? i dont think so!

The Nigga is clearly blinded by his unending love for Zlatan, I know how that feels sad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 2:27pm On Mar 18, 2017
GloryIsaac:

Please stop it abeg, we are up against Anderlecht in the quarter finals of the UEL and you are angling for Mou to use his second choice players? Brother are you for real?
If SAF met ANderlecht at this stage of the competition, he'd play his best eleven, we are not talking about dead group stage matches here, it's the knock out round ffs.
Don't let folks here begin to dig our line ups for teams smaller than Anderlecht during the SAF era...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 18, 2017
chidexxy007:

Anderlecht are 33 times Belgian league winners. Remind me how many Schalke nd Bilbao don win.

Are you trolling or arguing If you're arguing then you should prolly be a comedian..... You are comparing Bundesliga and La Liga to Belgian league shocked Oh my god...Abeg, where are those bayern and Madrid fans?, come see insult sad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 2:32pm On Mar 18, 2017
zlatan10:

bottomline
he gave the pass that led to the goal
We had the chance to score 2 at HT if he had made the passes. That's the bottom line.

He likes to start games with his carefree attitude and forms serious later when the team is in tight corner.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 2:33pm On Mar 18, 2017
GloryIsaac:

It ain't Cavanis fault that a PSG with Thiago Silva and Marquinhos as CBs couldn't hold a 4-0 first leg lead that Cavani contributed to. He even scored an away goal to help their misery but they still let Barca 4ck them... I think that 19yr old guy should have started ahead of scarecat Silva sad .....

Damn, I shouldn't be arguing with a Zlatan fan sad
and when he had the chance to score another one and end barca's hope of qualifying, he fluffed his lines, and that has nothing to do with thiago silva, so all dis ur shoot bird mama fly excuse na get weight at all.

M not even a fan of zlatan, you can do some digging if you want to.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 18, 2017
patrickmuf:
Please stop it abeg, we are up against Anderlecht in the quarter finals of the UEL and you are angling for Mou to use his second choice players? Brother are you for real?
If SAF met ANderlecht at this stage of the competition, he'd play his best eleven, we are not talking about dead group stage matches here, it's the knock out round ffs.
Don't let folks here begin to dig our line ups for teams smaller than Anderlecht during the SAF era...

You see your problem(na joke o grin), check my post again, I said There was a time when we saw teams like Anderlecht as an opportunity to rest players, but unfortunately we now field our first team against such teams and come back to complain of fatigue , honestly, I don't think we should have fielded our first eleven against rostov, there are guys who clean the bench everyday waiting for an opportunity to prove themselves... or do we now pay £200,000 -£50,000 for bench warming
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 18, 2017
weedtaker:
and when he had the chance to score another one and end barca's hope of qualifying, he fluffed his lines, and that has nothing to do with thiago silva, so all dis ur shoot bird mama fly excuse na get weight at all.

M not even a fan of zlatan, you can do some digging if you want to.

How many chances did Cavani have, how many were converted , if you really blame Cavani for PSGs inability to hold a 4-0 lead and an away goal then that Weed is definitely strong smiley, Do you know how many Barca fans gave up after that away goal? Do you know how many complete passes PSG had between Barcas 3rd and 6th goal? ....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 3:03pm On Mar 18, 2017
GloryIsaac:

You see your problem(na joke o grin), check my post again, I said There was a time when we saw teams like Anderlecht as an opportunity to rest players, but unfortunately we now field our first team against such teams and come back to complain of fatigue , honestly, I don't think we should have fielded our first eleven against rostov, there are guys who clean the bench everyday waiting for an opportunity to prove themselves... or do we now pay £200,000 -£50,000 for bench warming
Peruse through the Barca thread, you'll see how they complain each time they lose a match due in most part to squad rotation...You need to accept that times have changed, the days when the very top reams can afford to rest their first team and still make light weight of their opponents is long gone, the pressure for results nowadays means there's little space for a coach to try new things or blood in just about any player.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 18, 2017
patrickmuf:
Peruse through the Barca thread, you'll see how they complain each time they lose a match due in most part to squad rotation...You need to accept that times have changed, the days when the very top reams can afford to rest their first team and still make light weight of their opponents is long gone, the pressure for results nowadays means there's little space for a coach to try new things or blood in just about any player.

Ok Bro, Mou knows what he's doing... For the time being, I think we should head to Arsenal thread for the party, West Bromwich are on fire!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 3:12pm On Mar 18, 2017
But but how on earth is that useless club from North London still above us on the table
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 3:12pm On Mar 18, 2017
GloryIsaac:

[i]Ok Bro, Mou knows what he's doing... For the time being, I think we should head to Arsenal thread for the party, West Bromwich are on fire! [/I]
Lol I don register my presence for there, Arsenal fc is a useless club
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 3:16pm On Mar 18, 2017
PietroRico:
But but how on earth is that useless club from North London still above us on the table
Cos we are also useless

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 3:17pm On Mar 18, 2017
3880!!!!

Caveat emptor : step foot on this land and lose your scrotum!!! angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 3:17pm On Mar 18, 2017
if Assnal game remain like this till FT and we cant vacate tge 6th position tomorrow afternoon, then i'll just give up "totally" on we finishing top 4!

shikena!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 18, 2017
PietroRico:

Hopefully it won't be the same tomorrow smiley
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 3:19pm On Mar 18, 2017
GloryIsaac:

[s] How many chances did Cavani have, how many were converted , if you really blame Cavani for PSGs inability to hold a 4-0 lead and an away goal then that Weed is definitely strong smiley, Do you know how many Barca fans gave up after that away goal? Do you know how many complete passes PSG had between Barcas 3rd and 6th goal? .... [/s]
he chocked. shikena cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 3:23pm On Mar 18, 2017
chrisley024:
Cos we are also useless
it really does put things in perspective, somewhat
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 3:23pm On Mar 18, 2017
GloryIsaac:

Hopefully it won't be the same tomorrow smiley
like gestede no go use Smalling shine tomorrow.
Abegee
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 3:23pm On Mar 18, 2017
chrisley024:
Cos we are also useless

We're useless. Arsenal have been begging us for that 6th place for 3 months but we keep refusing to give it to them.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 18, 2017
weedtaker:
he chocked. shikena cool

Smh for you... Can't accept defeat tongue. .. Btw, we should be heading to Arsenal thread now..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 3:25pm On Mar 18, 2017
PietroRico:
it really does put things in perspective, somewhat
Problem is even if we take Arsenal out of the equation, we're most likely going to end 5th cos I'm yet to see how we'll displace those ahead.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 3:25pm On Mar 18, 2017
PietroRico:
Got from reliable source that it won't be for long.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 18, 2017
PietroRico:
like gestede no go use Smalling shine tomorrow.
Abegee

Hopefully Smalling will step up and Ibra won't be so selfish smiley
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 3:28pm On Mar 18, 2017
GloryIsaac:

Hopefully Smalling will step up and Ibra won't be so selfish smiley
Ibra no dey play
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 3:29pm On Mar 18, 2017
chrisley024:
Problem is even if we take Arsenal out of the equation, we're most likely going to end 5th cos I'm yet to see how we'll displace those ahead.
I don't rate liverpool.
They will still drop plenty of points before season's end.
But trust our guys to choke when needed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 18, 2017
chrisley024:
Ibra no dey play
Wow, so it's Rashidi then..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 3:38pm On Mar 18, 2017
zlatan10:

if you have a brain, try using it next time.

Ibra laid a pass to mata he wasn't going for goal open your dull eyes.
he started the counter and he gave mata a beautiful pass
Mata and not IBRA started the counter.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3878) (3879) (3880) (3881) (3882) (3883) (3884) ... (14147) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: nitrogen(m), Trevor012(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.