Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,995 members, 7,863,578 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:31 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8873080 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4126) (4127) (4128) (4129) (4130) (4131) (4132) ... (14217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 2:57pm On May 25, 2017
weedtaker:
useless people go lose to one yeye corinthians abi na interna something like that, very useless club grin
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 007author(m): 3:31pm On May 25, 2017
See kids disgracing apari because of stupid logic LMAO
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 3:54pm On May 25, 2017
eph12:
Terry should have won these too and probably lampard
Yes, but they couldn't.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 25, 2017
Mikechinos:
For everyone laughing at Manchester United. Allow me to tell you a story... Railway workmen came together to play football once and dared to dream. .A dream to make something more of their lives..That is Manchester United... The team lost its first ever competitive game 6-0 to BoltonReserves.. It got relegated in its second season of competitive football..In January 1902, it was asked to shut down because of debts. It didn't. Instead it came backup and won the league, a FACup and a charity shield 2 years later. That is ManchesterUnited.. From 1922 to1940, United were relegated again and again and again.Faced with bankruptcy in 1931,United were on the verge of disaster again. Instead, the team held on and fought on. Finishing 2nd in1947,1948 and 1949; 1st in '52, 55 and 56.It won the FA Cup in 1948 and became the first English team to play in Europe. It had to wait 41 years for glory. That is Manchester United..A plane took off on February 6,1958. To greatness it seemed. And came crashing down. 8 players died. Facing despair and doom, the club fought on. It reached the final of the FA Cup that year.Without a first team, it plodded on and rebuilt. 7 years later, as the fallen 8 smiled from above, the team won the title in 1965 and 1967.And the European Cup in '68. That is Manchester United..For 25 years it waited to win again, getting relegated, losing Managers and players as rivals laughed. It didn't fall then either. A league title in 1992, a double in '93 and a treble in '99. That is Manchester. Blood, toil, sweat and tears. That is Manchester United.. Our squad needs a reshuffle you say. Our tactics are outdated you say..You laugh because you think we are down..You laugh because you think we are lost. ...... ...... ...... We smile because we have seen it all..We smile because we know we will ALWAYS be back. .Wins from incredible positions..Glory from the darkest despair. That is Manchester United. .This is why I love this team, We may not be the best team in the world, we may not be the greatest of them all but we are the most inspirational team ever!.That is what separates us from others, we are a team to look on to. .Here we stand with 20 titles, better than anyone else. LFC fans, enjoy your rare moment of happiness thinking United will go down forever ,you truly deserve this rare moment after all the success United have had for the past 21 years with trophies and victories!.I don't know, when we'll be back,maybe this year, maybe next, maybe in 5-10 years time..And no, this is not blind faith,but. .BELIEVE Manchester United forever!.WIN..LOSE.. DRAW.........MANCHESTER UNITED

GGMU!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by thebondman: 4:12pm On May 25, 2017
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 5:41pm On May 25, 2017
GloryIsaac:

GGMU!!!

All the one team league haters, the 10-2 warriors and all those behind united in the Trophy count can go and die. The manager is smiling, the players are smiling, we are smiling. That's all that matters.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by fourfourfour: 5:42pm On May 25, 2017
League is over. Summer transfer battle a major key to a team's success.

Griezmann to Manu ... £70-£75mil
James Rodriguez to Chelsea £45-50mil

Who do u think has hit d right click for der team, Man U or Chelsea?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlord2(m): 5:49pm On May 25, 2017
Rooney dropped by england! But he still needs to lead the line for united in the champions league next season!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:55pm On May 25, 2017
Funlord2:

Rooney dropped by england! But he still needs to lead the line for united in the champions league next season!

Bro, has Elampiro taken over your account?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlord2(m): 5:56pm On May 25, 2017
afrodoc2:

Bro, has Elampiro taken over your account?

I wanted him to view his logic through someone's else's post!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 25, 2017
Ballotelli-Strong, Fast, Lethal...Enuff Said.

Verrati-Intelligent almost as intelligent as Scholesy.

Di Maria- Honestly dude is worth a second attempt...SKETCHY I haven't identified any wingers that would be useful and available to us.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 6:06pm On May 25, 2017
Spy360:

Arsenal has not and will never play in your Yorupa League.

Hope you find some warmth in your cold Thursday nights.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 6:15pm On May 25, 2017
ElFenomeno1:

Oh shut it you little gimp!
Deal with your new found status, Europa league bellend!

13 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 7:00pm On May 25, 2017
Lana1, why are you doing this to assnal now??
cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 7:19pm On May 25, 2017
HotNigga:

Ballotelli-Strong, Fast, Lethal...Enuff Said.

Verrati-Intelligent almost as intelligent as Scholesy.

Di Maria- Honestly dude is worth a second attempt...SKETCHY I haven't identified any wingers that would be useful and available to us.
lol
This is exactly why kids shouldn't do drugs

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 25, 2017
PietroRico:
lol
This is exactly why kids shouldn't do drugs

I ruled Di Maria out but Verrati and Ballotelli stand, care to tell me exactly what's wrong with those two? Or resort to posting memes like......
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 7:45pm On May 25, 2017
HotNigga:

I ruled Di Maria out but Verrati and Ballotelli stand, care to tell me exactly what's wrong with those two? Or resort to posting memes like......
Di Maria should not come anywhere close to the transfer list of anyone..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by osgreat: 8:07pm On May 25, 2017
Rooney: "I just have to make a decision in terms of a football decision, and that's what I'll do."

Rooney on his future: "More or less, yeah (made his decision) - There's lots of offers on the table, both in England & abroad."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 25, 2017
joeace2020:

All the one team league haters, the 10-2 warriors and all those behind united in the Trophy count can go and die. The manager is smiling, the players are smiling, we are smiling. That's all that matters.

I am a Manchester United fan and i endorse this comment.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 25, 2017
HotNigga:

Only Verrati passed the exam.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by osgreat: 8:20pm On May 25, 2017
Rooney: "A younger me would've been more frustrated about game time). I understand what's right & what's needed for the club." [pa]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 8:33pm On May 25, 2017
raumdeuter:

Retain this same treble Europa, Carling

This Europa that brought so much joy and ecstasy may you celebrate it in the next 12 months again

As you old reach, you still dey reason say United dey go Europa next season. e be like bird flu dey ya brain. Give it up with the hate already. It would make u look old past your real age.

No Pun Intended grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlord2(m): 8:44pm On May 25, 2017
"Ed Woodward has my list, what I want, what I would like for more than two months. So now it’s up to him and the owners. But I don’t care about football for now. I am going on holiday”

Jose mourinho!

Summer jam loading?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 25, 2017
Funlord2:

"Ed Woodward has my list, what I want, what I would like for more than two months. So now it’s up to him and the owners. But I don’t care about football for now. I am going on holiday”

Jose mourinho!

Summer jam loading?

http://metro.co.uk/2017/05/25/incoming-barcelona-boss-ernesto-valverde-makes-ander-herrera-his-top-target-6660571/

Jose don swear for Barca, do we look like Assnal to you grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlord2(m): 9:42pm On May 25, 2017
GloryIsaac:

http://metro.co.uk/2017/05/25/incoming-barcelona-boss-ernesto-valverde-makes-ander-herrera-his-top-target-6660571/

Jose don swear for Barca, do we look like Assnal to you grin grin grin

Nah......that's our next captain dude! Once rooney and Carrick exit the door! His contract expires in a year or so I think...so this is probably his agents handiwork! They are probably twisting man United's arm to get him the fattest contract possible!

The club even wants to give it to him so his agent needs to chillax! ANDER IS GOING NOWHERE!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 9:55pm On May 25, 2017
Funlord2:

Nah......that's our next captain dude! Once rooney and Carrick exit the door! His contract expires in a year or so I think...so this is probably his agents handiwork! They are probably twisting man United's arm to get him the fattest contract possible!

The club even wants to give it to him so his agent needs to chillax! ANDER IS GOING NOWHERE!

Valencia should be captain before Herrera especially if f he continues with his form.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlord2(m): 10:12pm On May 25, 2017
codedguy1:

Valencia should be captain before Herrera especially if f he continues with his form.

Valencia is not captain material! He is a quiet chap that just likes to do his job! Someone that was afraid to collect cr7's number because he felt he did not deserve it? He is not a leader...

Herrera talks a good game and backs it up with supreme performances...it is only when you hear him speak that you remember he is not english! He has character, talent, confidence and a winning mentality....if you watch training videos or selfies of our players he is usually the one everyone gravitates to the most...he also seems like a fun to be around dude that the dressing room loves! This is a guy that almost got his united career derailed by gaal but refused to give up and swore he would make it at united! I remember watching him at bilbao when they knocked us out of the europa league under fergie..he also led that team at such a young age...

I watched that press conference after the game yesterday...he was sent out for a reason! Herrera will be captain someday! Mark my words!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 25, 2017
Funlord2:

All these agents, they want to use Barca as a decoy in order to make Ander get a crazy contract upgrade angry .... Ramos used us for this same sh!t angry..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 10:31pm On May 25, 2017
Funlord2:

Valencia is not captain material! He is a quiet chap that just likes to do his job! Someone that was afraid to collect cr7's number because he felt he did not deserve it? He is not a leader...

Herrera talks a good game and backs it up with supreme performances...it is only when you hear him speak that you remember he is not english! He has character, talent, confidence and a winning mentality....if you watch training videos or selfies of our players he is usually the one everyone gravitates to the most...he also seems like a fun to be around dude that the dressing room loves! This is a guy that almost got his united career derailed by gaal but refused to give up and swore he would make it at united! I remember watching him at bilbao when they knocked us out of the europa league under fergie..he also led that team at such a young age...

I watched that press conference after the game yesterday...he was sent out for a reason! Herrera will be captain someday! Mark my words!
Exactly what av been telling my peeps. He even shows his leadership qualities on the pitch.
Apart from telling micki to join the attack for the 2nd goal, av seen footages of him organizing the players on the pitch especially when we were under pressure and need to maintain the shape.
That guy is captain material, I tell ya
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlord2(m): 10:35pm On May 25, 2017
pharod:

Exactly what av been telling my peeps. He even shows his leadership qualities on the pitch.
Apart from telling micki to join the attack for the 2nd goal, av seen footages of him organizing the players on the pitch especially when we were under pressure and need to maintain the shape.

True yarns! What you saw in that press conference yesterday was a changing of the guard at old trafford! Out with the old and in with the new!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:45pm On May 25, 2017
grin grin

Congratulations to all United Fans.

GGMU!!!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 25, 2017
pharod:

When he ran to cover the goalpost before that swansea freekick.... Well, he was sent back and they scored sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (4126) (4127) (4128) (4129) (4130) (4131) (4132) ... (14217) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: odizeey(m), DeadPresidents and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.