Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,566 members, 7,865,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:34 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (418) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8879243 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) ... (14218) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:33pm On Sep 17, 2013
I also like the inclusion of Smalling.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 7:35pm On Sep 17, 2013
superstar1: General:

Bayer Leverkusen is currently probably the third strongest German team and main rival of Schalke 04 for the 3rd CL spot. Their biggest strength is that they have a very well rounded and balanced squad. [size=13pt]They have no real star players with the exception of maybe Lars Bender[/size], whom I will describe later on, but have on every positions except the FB, who most would describe as good. Still, the difference in quality between them and the two German major powers Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund is significant.

Lars Bender (CM): [size=14pt]Like I said before, if you want to call one of their players a star, it would be the older Bender twin. He is their vice captain and most important lead player. Extremely well rounded with no glaring weakness. Potential world class player, who is unlucky that Germany is so well equiped in his position.[/size]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 7:38pm On Sep 17, 2013
Tough match ahead. Strong lineup required as I expect a difficult match. We have been pretty poor at home in the CL lately which we need to address but we don't really have any momentum right now.

Hope it's a good performances and we win. I don't really like Smalling at RB but he needs matches. As does Evans.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Screwface(m): 7:42pm On Sep 17, 2013
grin And someone is happy Ryan Giggs isn't in the line up. You should be sad, hommie! cus that old fox will be out there on saturday against citeh.cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Hugoboi(m): 7:45pm On Sep 17, 2013
Fellini by the left flank! What is David Moyes smoking?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 7:50pm On Sep 17, 2013
dayokanu:
This is why you are so dull.
I can tell its soccer illiterates who spew out Stats randomly without watching games

you are a tool - lars bender often play on the right side of a midfield.

Tell us the stats of Carrick who plays a similar role for Man Utd and is man utd best midfielder. Or whats Schweinsteigers stats or whats Gundogans Stats.

carrick has never played on the flank for man utd. you are genetically daft!

Players that play a similar role to lars bender

i dunno players who play a similar role to a nonentity like lars bender. he's shyte!!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 8:08pm On Sep 17, 2013
what a goal....

see van persie dicing leverkusen's defenders....what a goal by rooney!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Hugoboi(m): 8:14pm On Sep 17, 2013
Evra's constant overlapping is really leaving the left flank exposed. Dude should chill on dem runs jare!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 8:17pm On Sep 17, 2013
Hugoboi: Evra's constant overlapping is really leaving the left flank exposed. Dude should chill on dem runs jare!

it's called an overload....
evra & kagawa are doubling up on leverkusen's left back and we are more dangerous from that side of the pitch than valencia's side. evra is doing really well on that left side.....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 8:19pm On Sep 17, 2013
Best performances yet from Smalling n Rooney.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 8:27pm On Sep 17, 2013
fellaini is like a lawnmower on that pitch....he's getting stuck in & winning the 50-50 balls.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 8:30pm On Sep 17, 2013
: Omo : sad
I dey work. How r d boys playing?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Purist(m): 8:32pm On Sep 17, 2013
Impressive first half. We really need to take our chances though.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 8:33pm On Sep 17, 2013
coogar:

you are a tool - lars bender often play on the right side of a midfield.
carrick has never played on the flank for man utd. you are genetically daft!!

SIdney Sam plays on the right side of midfield. You are just an 1mbecile

i dunno players who play a similar role to a nonentity like lars bender. he's shyte!!!

He is better than every United midfielder

Manchester United are monitoring Bayer Leverkusen midfielder Lars Bender.

The 23-year-old has broken into the Germany side over the past year with a series of strong performances for Leverkusen.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2225488/Manchester-United-want-Lars-Bender.html#ixzz2fBEIzNSM
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Bayer Leverkusen set price for Manchester United target Lars Bender
MANCHESTER UNITED will have to be prepared to spend big if they are to land Lars Bender this month.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/369933/Bayer-Leverkusen-set-price-for-Manchester-United-target-Lars-Bender
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 8:35pm On Sep 17, 2013
afrodoc: : Omo : sad
I dey work. How r d boys playing?

palace gave us more troubles. vidic has destroyed kießling.

dayokanu:
SIdney Sam plays on the right side of midfield. You are just an 1mbecile

you are a mongolian social reprobate...
lars bender was on the flank for most of last season games. are you a fool?

He is better than every United midfielder
Manchester United are monitoring Bayer Leverkusen midfielder Lars Bender.

you have the IQ of a mollusc
it's a disgrace you don't even know bender played primarily on the flank last season. count the number of RM positions he copped last season, you disgraceful pubic louse....

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 8:38pm On Sep 17, 2013
The only goal scored was by Valencia impeding the goalkeeper what a shame

That goal should be chalked off.

That ref is a disgrace
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by superstar1(m): 8:42pm On Sep 17, 2013
dayokanu: The only goal scored was by Valencia impeding the goalkeeper what a shame

That goal should be chalked off.

That ref is a disgrace

Send your protest letter to.UEFA. Dayokanu is whinning, man utd is winning.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 8:43pm On Sep 17, 2013
superstar1:

Send your protest letter to.UEFA. Dayokanu is whinning, man utd is winning.

You would meet your superiors soon. Bayern Munich your eternal husband dey there waiting
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 8:53pm On Sep 17, 2013
rooney is a fool....
what a chance - this dude lacks common sense.

now bayern equalised.....what a fool rooney is. same passage of play & we conceded a goal when rooney should have passed to RVP.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Hugoboi(m): 8:54pm On Sep 17, 2013
What in the name of ten devils was that? Rooney na wa o!!!!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 8:54pm On Sep 17, 2013
ROLLLFESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSsssss
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Purist(m): 8:55pm On Sep 17, 2013
Unbelievable! Can't believe Rooney missed that chance. shocked shocked shocked

And now they equalize almost immediately! sad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 8:57pm On Sep 17, 2013
and Rooney has the guts to smile after his wastefulness
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 8:59pm On Sep 17, 2013
Purist: Unbelievable! Can't believe Rooney missed that chance. shocked shocked shocked

And now they equalize almost immediately! sad

he's not been passing to RVP in the box - i dunno why he feels he can win a golden boot. every intelligent striker would pass that ball to RVP.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 9:00pm On Sep 17, 2013
van persieeeee

what a goal - he's too good!!!!
see tekkers.....van persie scores with class.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Hugoboi(m): 9:00pm On Sep 17, 2013
Goaalllllllll!!!!! Van Persie baby!!!!'nnnn
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 9:01pm On Sep 17, 2013
rvp what Rooney can do, I can do better
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Purist(m): 9:05pm On Sep 17, 2013
coogar:

he's not been passing to RVP in the box - i dunno why he feels he can win a golden boot. every intelligent striker would pass that ball to RVP.

I noticed that too. For some reason, he's been refusing to pass to RVP in the box.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by superstar1(m): 9:06pm On Sep 17, 2013
Weakest link of the team today is kagawa!!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Purist(m): 9:07pm On Sep 17, 2013
For the first time in a really long time, Valencia's having a pretty good game.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 9:09pm On Sep 17, 2013
Purist: For the first time in a really long time, Valencia's having a pretty good game.

i noticed he's been crossing early instead of running to the bye-line before crossing.

that chance rooney missed still haunts me. what a plank!!!

goalllllllllll
rooney makes up for his miss.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Hugoboi(m): 9:10pm On Sep 17, 2013
superstar1: Weakest link of the team today is kagawa!!!!
. I disagree sir!

(1) (2) (3) ... (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) ... (14218) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Jamiuokolla, eph12(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.