Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,159 members, 7,842,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4217) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8812040 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4214) (4215) (4216) (4217) (4218) (4219) (4220) ... (14199) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 8:57pm On Jun 28, 2017
grin Elampiro and Carvalho are 5 and 6. mk him catch una first
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 8:59pm On Jun 28, 2017
Glad bravo is a city keeper and Ederson could be another calamity in the waiting
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by capricornian(m): 9:02pm On Jun 28, 2017
Oasis007:

Shaw has huge Potentials to be a World Class Left Back. He's still young hence he can still come good and realize his Potentials.

He only needs the Trust and Confidence of the Manager, which I believe JM is ready to give him next Season.

Blind, though not pacy or strong, but very smart and intelligent. He's a reliable backup for the LB Position.

I do not need to talk much on Marcos Rojo, coz he has shown us what he's capable of either as a CB or LB.

The only LB we have that's good enough for that position and can really attack is Shaw. Unfortunately he has signed an unending contract with injury. All those lads u mentioned offer nothing towards attack
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:16pm On Jun 28, 2017
capricornian:

The only LB we have that's good enough for that position and can really attack is Shaw. Unfortunately he has signed an unending contract with injury. All those lads u mentioned offer nothing towards attack

What about Ashley Young, the DJ man? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by capricornian(m): 9:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
Leyqute:

What about Ashley Young, the DJ man? grin

Makeshift LB... Dj, Damian,Blind,Rojo are the same to me. We need better quality
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
This portugal guys shaa angry See as Bravo use their sense play chess...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:44pm On Jun 28, 2017
Bravo to Bravo!!!

What an heroic Performance for him Tonight!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:46pm On Jun 28, 2017
capricornian:

At least we have more than 3 Players who can cover the Position, what about the Right Back?! Who else aside from Valencia?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Segadem(m): 9:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
GloryIsaac:
This portugal guys shaa angry See as Bravo use their sense play chess...
Ronaldo goofed, he should have played the first penalty, that's what he did in 2012 against spain, he hadn't learnt his lesson
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuffRuggedRaw(m): 9:58pm On Jun 28, 2017
Segadem:
Ronaldo goofed, he should have played the first penalty, that's what he did in 2012 against spain, he hadn't learnt his lesson

At 2-0, play the second one so that your team even gets a goal and put some pressure on the opponent small. Nah, our guy is only interested in how he will pull shirt and bend back!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by capricornian(m): 10:01pm On Jun 28, 2017
Oasis007:

At least we have more than 3 Players who can cover the Position, what about the Right Back?! Who else aside from Valencia?!

This is Manchester United. We need more than covering up positions bro. We can have a million guys filling a position without achieving anything. We need quality not quantity.

I actually believe our objective next season should be to win the league. We can not afford to have LB and RB who can not join in attack. Most of the boring games we had last season were as a result of our LB and RB not posing any threat going forward

My opinion!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 10:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
RuffRuggedRaw:

At 2-0, play the second one so that your team even gets a goal and put some pressure on the opponent small. Nah, our guy is only interested in how he will pull shirt and bend back!

Maybe if he had missed the final altogether, they would have fought harder. I can't count the number of times they recycled the ball hoping Ronaldo would be waiting in the box for a cross. Then the penalties come and as usual showman wants to dominate headlines tomorrow by being taking the winner.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 10:05pm On Jun 28, 2017
capricornian:

This is Manchester United. We need more than covering up positions bro. We can have a million guys filling a position without achieving anything. We need quality not quantity.

I actually believe our objective next semester should be to win the league. We can not afford to have LB and RB who can not join in attack. Most of the boring games we had last season was as a result of our LB and RB not posing any threat going forward

My opinion!

Bros are you saying the players there have been spilling over despite sorting the professor.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:06pm On Jun 28, 2017
capricornian:

I actually believe our objective next semester should be to win the league. We can not afford to have LB and RB who can not join in attack. Most of the boring games we had last season was as a result of our LB and RB not posing any threat going forward

My opinion!

Then why do you think the Likes of Morata, James want to leave Real Madrid?!

You want to sign a quality Player only to be sitting on the Bench?! Not all top Players prefer Competitions in a Team.

The Fact is; you need a quality Player for a particular Position with an average Player as a Backup. You think a Player like Lewandowski would sign for Barcelona only to be competing with Suarez?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 28, 2017
Segadem:

Maybe Bro, they prolly would have gained some confidence.... from the way quaresma stepped up sef, you would know that he wasn't sure of himself, same with Moutinho..... Nani got confused after his comrades had all missed angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 28, 2017
joeace2020:

Bros are you saying the players there have been spilling over despite sorting the professor.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by capricornian(m): 10:17pm On Jun 28, 2017
Oasis007:

Then why do you think the Likes of Morata, James want to leave Real Madrid?!

You want to sign a quality Player only to be sitting on the Bench?! Not all top Players prefer Competitions in a Team.

The Fact is; you need a quality Player for a particular Position with an average Player as a Backup. You think a Player like Lewandowski would sign for Barcelona only to be competing with Suarez?!

Which quality player do we have as LB, bro? Damian? Rojo? Blind? Only Shaw posed some threats going forward in the few games he played after he his issue with MOU but can we confidently say he will stay fit?

I will prefer we sign a quality LB while Shaw become an option. Blind or Young should be sold
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by capricornian(m): 10:18pm On Jun 28, 2017
joeace2020:

grin grin grin leave me alone..na typo bro
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 10:31pm On Jun 28, 2017
capricornian:

grin grin grin leave me alone..na typo bro
grin grin no p
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:41am On Jun 29, 2017
William Carvalho is class, he brings composure and his passing is really good...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 8:45am On Jun 29, 2017
patrickmuf:
William Carvalho is class, he brings composure and his passing is really good...

really? I think hector Herrera of Mexico is quite better with incisive passes and dictation of game...watch d lad tonight
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tvegas(m): 10:17am On Jun 29, 2017
Morning Guys

UTD CONSIDERING SHOCK DE ROON MOVE ------Skysport

"Manchester United are interested in signing Middlesbrough midfielder Marten de Roon, reports the Daily Express.

The report suggests Jose Mourinho is keen on strengthening his midfield options at Old Trafford and De Roon could emerge as a shock target.

Middlesbrough are thought to want around £9m for the 26-year-old."

Its Another day and another rumor,this one even has a lower rating compared to Fellaini grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:57am On Jun 29, 2017
Which one is dr moon again? Everybody wants to sell papers.

When I have time one my hands I'll create a blog, quote sources and proclaim we're going for _____ (input name of best Chelsea player here, though I can't think of anyone worth buying in Chelsea at the mo), just to make those cows jittery.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:15pm On Jun 29, 2017
Leyqute:

When I have time one my hands I'll create a blog, quote sources and proclaim we're going for _____ (input name of best Chelsea player here, though I can't think of anyone worth buying in Chelsea at the mo), just to make those cows jittery.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 2:40pm On Jun 29, 2017
Leyqute:

See rubbish talk..... mscheeeew!!! Anyways I can see how jittery you scumwats are making us feel at the moment afterall you guys are busy chasing our best players in willian and matic..... mscheeeew! tongue

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 3:02pm On Jun 29, 2017
dubylhover:

really? I think hector Herrera of Mexico is quite better with incisive passes and dictation of game...watch d lad tonight
At the moment, it's a classic case of anything but Matic...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Segadem(m): 3:47pm On Jun 29, 2017
Leyqute:

Jokes of the millenium
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 4:03pm On Jun 29, 2017
I wouldn't mind willian on our team,preferably on that right side. I no my fellow reds no fashi that idea,but Jose sabi use the guy. it won't happen,so rest easy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by HEFaya(m): 4:15pm On Jun 29, 2017
Private jet from Madrid lands in Manchester as Man Utd close in on deal for Alvaro Morata A PRIVATE jet from Madrid has landed in Manchester.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:36pm On Jun 29, 2017
diggz:

See rubbish talk..... mscheeeew!!! Anyways I can see how jittery you scumwats are making us feel at the moment afterall you guys are busy chasing our best players in willian and matic..... mscheeeew! tongue

Lol. Egbon digzz is pained. Is it because no one is cooking up stories about your club?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 4:46pm On Jun 29, 2017
Leyqute:

Lol. Egbon digzz is pained. Is it because no one is cooking up stories about your club?

Bohda leyqute......but what stories are they cooking abt ur club asides manU wanting to grab talents like matic and willian? Asides dat no serious story on any of Ur players bohda. Is it that they are all dead or football is not their calling?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:50pm On Jun 29, 2017
diggz:

Bohda leyqute......but what stories are they cooking abt ur club asides manU wanting to grab talents like matic and willian? Asides dat no serious story on any of Ur players bohda. Is it that they are all dead or football is not their calling?

I don't know how you managed to put Matic and talent in the same sentence without smirking.

You know deep in your heart the Matic story is cooked up but your Chelsea nature won't stop you from trolling us.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4214) (4215) (4216) (4217) (4218) (4219) (4220) ... (14199) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: hensben(m), Stivoh(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.