Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8752161 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4251) (4252) (4253) (4254) (4255) (4256) (4257) ... (14158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 8:34pm On Jul 12, 2017
raumdeuter:

Because you are not making sense, Give a quote from Guardiola or any City staff that they made a bid
It's everywhere na

Pep went googoo when the news of the betrayal got to him. It's everywhere on the news rounds.

Biko lie small small na, we are all 'mashured fifle'
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 8:34pm On Jul 12, 2017
raumdeuter:

This Kia Jorabchain FC that Tevez was playing for which league were they?

cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 8:36pm On Jul 12, 2017
raumdeuter:

Mr man Did Westham sell sorry loan Tevez to UNITED? This mumu did not know that FIFA banned individuals from owning players after the Tevez/Masch saga.

Which division was Newcastle as at when Owen joined as a free agent?

Roy Carroll, Alan Smith, Gary pallister and Dennis Irwin joined United from Wigan, Leeds, Middlesbroug and Oldham Athletic respectively when the above mentioned clubs are in which division?
Abeg shift joor
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 8:39pm On Jul 12, 2017
Odunharry:
grin Dayo if we go by ur logic, Al alhy has more international trophy than Bayern.

Boca J same thing.

What is my logic?

I asked which is the bigger team uruguay or Brazil
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 8:40pm On Jul 12, 2017
raumdeuter:

are you not ashamed of yourself? At that time an individual like Kia Jorabchain can own the rights a player. FIFA banned it that year. So what does FC have to do with a man owning a player and can sell or loan them. To make it worse some stupid shekpe fans are are even lauding you. Stupidity at the highest order
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 8:41pm On Jul 12, 2017
raumdeuter:

There are several quotes from Lukaku and his father claiming Bayern wanted him. There are many things players and their agents say

Players love-vendor themselves to different clubs regularly. Lewndoski and his agent have given several interviews on how Madrid wants him, Last 2 weeks we heard Osmane Dembele was eating lunch with Guardiola, You are familiar with Yaya and his agents antics too, who would believe Yaya will even wait for Pep to resume never mind about to start his second season.

Can you count how many players have been linked to Guardiola in the last 1yr some with quotes from agents

This is not about players "pîmping" themselves to different clubs. This not about a player being "linked" to other clubs. How else am I going to type this?

OK, Rodriguez was linked to United, but went to Bayern, so why didn't he apologise to United?

If you in order to save face you won't admit you're wrong even after Alves' confession, then let's forget the issue. Everybody here knows the truth and that's enough for me.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 8:45pm On Jul 12, 2017
Tvegas:

@the Bolded is savage grin. Cant stop laughing. Egbon Dayo at this junction its better you keep quiet , stop arguing for arguement sake. Dont let your ego get bruised any further.

No mind the cunning man.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 8:51pm On Jul 12, 2017
CapitalCee:
are you not ashamed of yourself? At that time an individual like Kia Jorabchain can own the rights a player. FIFA banned it that year. So what does FC have to do with a man owning a player and can sell or loan them. To make it worse some stupid shekpe fans are are even lauding you. Stupidity at the highest order

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 8:52pm On Jul 12, 2017
CapitalCee:

Everyone is laughing at your stupidity

Kia Jorabchian is not a football club, West Ham is a football club
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 8:58pm On Jul 12, 2017
raumdeuter:

Everyone is laughing at your stupidity

Kia Jorabchian is not a football club, West Ham is a football club

I am done with you

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by osgreat: 9:03pm On Jul 12, 2017
raumdeuter:

Which year did Leeds win the league, when did Man Utd buy Cantona? So tell me how a team who won the league just before you bought Cantona isnt your competition but Chelsea was

Did I dispute they won the league that season? And where did I say Chelsea was our competitor in the year Leeds won the league?

Try to comprehend.

Let's agree that we bought Cantona from them in the summer of their title winning season which makes them one of our competitor.
The next buys were 1998 & 2002 which were distant periods and Leeds were no longer competitive. Rather Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal were our main competitors. Hence, buying from Leeds wasn't consistently weakening a competitor

Compared to Bayern

Who consistently bought three Dortmund players(best players or one of their best) within 3 years (2013, 2014 & 2016) when they were their main competitor for the league title. That's consitently weakening your main competitor to win the league.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 9:06pm On Jul 12, 2017
raumdeuter:

What is my logic?

I asked which is the bigger team uruguay or Brazil
Baba you be Ijapa i swear.. U said something about bigger trophies AnD we know when it comes to Intl trophiles, Madrid lead everyone.
Al ahly, Boca juniors have more intl trophies than Bayern.
So which team is the most successful lets not use biggest.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 9:11pm On Jul 12, 2017
osgreat:
Did I dispute they won the league that season? And where did I say Chelsea was our competitor in the year Leeds won the league?

Try to comprehend.

Let's agree that we bought Cantona from them in the summer of their title winning season which makes them one of our competitor.
The next buys were 1998 & 2002 which were distant periods and Leeds were no longer competitive. Rather Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal were our main competitors. Hence, buying from Leeds wasn't consistently weakening a competitor

Compared to Bayern

Who consistently bought three Dortmund players(best players or one of their best) within 3 years (2013, 2014 & 2016) when they were their main competitor for the league title. That's consitently weakening your main competitor to win the league.

You didnt buy from Leeds again because they went down and stopped being a competitior, the next time they came up again finished 3rd and went to the CL semi not long after you bought their captain Rio Ferdinand

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PattyCake: 9:24pm On Jul 12, 2017
I skipped the last few pages,
You people have let The Black Redneck to litter our thread with his rubbish .

In more sensible talks, ADNAN JANUZAJ TO REAL SOCIEDAD FOR €8.5m with a Buy back clause.

If you ask me, that's a Buy back clause we will never need.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 9:26pm On Jul 12, 2017
raumdeuter:

You didnt buy from Leeds again because they went down and stopped being a competitior, the next time they came up again finished 3rd and went to the CL semi not long after you bought their captain Rio Ferdinand
another guff from the football Aristotle cum olodo. I still de rinse you upandan for the shit on your body when you knack another gboza!!!
Listen attentively olodo, Leeds did not go down from the period of the sale of Cantona through the sale of Ferdinand up until 2004 when they finally went down, then our purchase of Smith.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PattyCake: 9:29pm On Jul 12, 2017
ADNAN JANUZAJ THANKS FOR NOTHING...Another Ronaldo gone...

Belgian Ronaldo without the Mentality, physical body or workrate, who were the fools that even hyped him up. angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 9:31pm On Jul 12, 2017
CapitalCee:

I am done with you

At this point, you're just arguing semantics.

You're not the first person to know about TPO mate. Sam Allardyce will tell you that TPO is alive and well. Jorge Mendez undoubtedly at least part-owns almost every player he represents, especially if they've played in Portugal.

When Manyoo signed Falcao, I can bet my bullocks that Mendes was a direct beneficiary, but everybody says Falcao was signed on loan from Monaco.

The key thing Dayo is telling you is that Manyoo weakened Tevez by forcefully taking him from another Premier league team - and that much is definitely true.

Tevez did not wake up one day and decided to stroll up the M1 to Manchester. Manyoo were had backdoor conversations with him whilst under contract with West Ham and offered him tons of money. West Ham certainly did not want to sell, and not only did they challenge the situation in the courts, they also paid very heavily in terms of fines and restitution money to Sheffield United.

You're busy arguing the legalese instead of failing to recognise the simple fact, regardless of the mechanics of the deal,Manyoo took Tevez from West Ham.

Within the context of the original argument, which is Manyoo weakens Premier League rivals, saying Manyoo bought Tevez from West Ham is perfectly legitimate, as the original statement only seeks to establish that Manyoo acquired a player from another Premier league club in a manner that deliberately weakened the club, and isn't necessarily concerned with the technicalities of the deal.

Insinuating that WestHam are rivals to Manyoo however....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 9:34pm On Jul 12, 2017
grin omo this argument don tey o.. Since morning nitori olohun
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 9:36pm On Jul 12, 2017
PattyCake:
I skipped the last few pages,
You people have let The Black Redneck to litter our thread with his rubbish .

In more sensible talks, ADNAN JANUZAJ TO REAL SOCIEDAD FOR €8.5m with a Buy back clause.

If you ask me, that's a Buy back clause we will never need.

Don't worry it's just for today, I won't lecture him for free again like today. He has been renewing his stupidity tag since today, but me odunharry and sinizia has been Making ridicule of him since today. But the problem with him is that he is a thick brain very hard to educate.

As for Adnan I wish him goodluck, he obviously has talent. He may later come good in future so the buy back clause is still necessary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Hissexcellencie(m): 9:36pm On Jul 12, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
Paper Talk from Skysports

http://www.skysports.com/football/transfer-paper-talk

I am not too comfortable with the deals in red @ 3 and 4; DIer (outrageous price tag, typical of Spurs) and Muller (Pensioner, Schweinsteiger shoud have taught us a lesson)

Muller is not that old for you to think of him as a pensioner naw, World Cup winner, multiple German league&scup winner before 25, UCL winner as well...and he was a significant part of those teams
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 9:49pm On Jul 12, 2017
Nihilist:

At this point, you're just arguing semantics.

You're not the first person to know about TPO mate. Sam Allardyce will tell you that TPO is alive and well. Jorge Mendez undoubtedly at least part-owns almost every player he represents, especially if they've played in Portugal.

When Manyoo signed Falcao, I can bet my bullocks that Mendes was a direct beneficiary, but everybody says Falcao was signed on loan from Monaco.

The key thing Dayo is telling you is that Manyoo weakened Tevez by forcefully taking him from another Premier league team - and that much is definitely true.

Tevez did not wake up one day and decided to stroll up the M1 to Manchester. Manyoo were had backdoor conversations with him whilst under contract with West Ham and offered him tons of money. West Ham certainly did not want to sell, and not only did they challenge the situation in the courts, they also paid very heavily in terms of fines and restitution money to Sheffield United.

You're busy arguing the legalese instead of failing to recognise the simple fact, regardless of the mechanics of the deal,Manyoo took Tevez from West Ham.

Within the context of the original argument, which is Manyoo weakens Premier League rivals, saying Manyoo bought Tevez from West Ham is perfectly legitimate, as the original statement only seeks to establish that Manyoo acquired a player from another Premier league club in a manner that deliberately weakened the club, and isn't necessarily concerned with the technicalities of the deal.

Insinuating that WestHam are rivals to Manyoo however....

You are correct and that is how a debate is supposed to be. But he kept talking rubbish. Let me ask you again cos you seem to be reasonable. Who loan Tevez to UNITED? Westham or the company headed by Kia. He has refused to lay that bare. Westham cannot sell Tevez to United when they don't own tevez. Sheffield was only involved because they were relegated and Tevez is not Even suppose to play for westham a player they do not own or loaned properly from a club. United didn't forcefully snatch Tevez from Westham as he is not their player. Kia was just junketing tevez wherever he wants for a fee. So Tottenham weakened The saints by signing Alderweireld even when it's Athletico Madrid than own him and he joined Spurs after just playing for the saints. So Toby joined Tottenham from Southampton but he was own by athletico. Any how he twerk it westham did not loan Tevez to United, Kia Jorabchain and his company did that last place he played before that is immaterial.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by osgreat: 9:53pm On Jul 12, 2017
raumdeuter:

Went down where? That's a gaffe from you. Leeds were in the league till 2004 due to them being insolvent.

They even sold Rio to us because they were in a problem.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 9:59pm On Jul 12, 2017
osgreat:

Went down where?

Lolz Leeds went down to Bet9ja Challenge league were they played heartland of Owerri, Nnewi Fc, Warri wolves, Ocean boys of yenegoa and Julius Berger Fc .

Football Aristotle. And I was even wasting my time on him. Anyway na only today

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 10:04pm On Jul 12, 2017
osgreat:
Went down where? That's a gaffe from you. Leeds were in the league till 2004 due to them being insolvent.

They even sold Rio to us because they were in a problem.

Went down the table and stopped being a title threat.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 10:05pm On Jul 12, 2017
LMFAO
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:12pm On Jul 12, 2017
Adnan Januzaj has joined Real Sociedad from Manchester United on a five-year contract in a deal believed to be worth around £9m.

Sky Sports News HQ revealed in June that Manchester United were considering a bid from the La Liga side for the 22-year-old.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:14pm On Jul 12, 2017
Manchester United are stepping up their efforts to sign Inter Milan winger Ivan Perisic, Sky sources understand.

Sky Sports News HQ understands United are getting closer to a deal for Perisic, but Inter are sticking to their £48m asking price for the Croatia international.

Perisic has joined up with the rest of the Inter squad at their training camp in the north of Italy but United are trying to do a deal before the Serie A club flies to China next week.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 10:16pm On Jul 12, 2017
Odunharry:
grin omo this argument don tey o.. Since morning nitori olohun

cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 10:22pm On Jul 12, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 10:49pm On Jul 12, 2017
Abeg how una see am, I like this guy honestly hope he can shake off his injuries to perform at the highest level

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 10:52pm On Jul 12, 2017
raumdeuter:

Went down the table and stopped being a title threat.
Baba, I dey hail. LWKMD. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4251) (4252) (4253) (4254) (4255) (4256) (4257) ... (14158) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: larride(m), Englishisamust and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.