Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,283 members, 7,846,291 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4293) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8825000 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4290) (4291) (4292) (4293) (4294) (4295) (4296) ... (14204) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by superbouck(m): 3:19pm On Jul 24, 2017
Be careful about those Nigerians who believe that MORATA is better than LUKAKU. Thos people can vote for Buhari in 2019

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 3:33pm On Jul 24, 2017
Oasis007:

undecided

Pls where in the Post did I mention Lukaku?! What Lukaku has to do with Batshuayi and Morata comparison?!

Oh Lawd!!!
where in my post did I mention Morata and Batshuayi? Double standard Being. Typical manure urinated fan.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 3:36pm On Jul 24, 2017
Oasis007:

Seriously it's kinda frustrating reading the Craps he's posting here! Is it that difficult for him to use his Brain at least once in a while?!
.to be fair to him, he makes use of his brain, just that the capacity is really not up to notch. You can't blame him though. On the plus side, whenever I want to get entertained with cluelessness I engage him.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:37pm On Jul 24, 2017
hensben:
where in my post did I mention Morata and Batshuayi? Double standard Being. Typical manure urinated fan.

undecided

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 3:38pm On Jul 24, 2017
funlord:

He will run from this question now...just watch...chelshit fans are just clowns
Baba nla, I respect you o. But no dey generalize the bolded above.. undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 3:40pm On Jul 24, 2017
Oasis007:

undecided
Simple answer you nor fit answer..you see your life for outside.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:40pm On Jul 24, 2017
CapitalCee:

.to be fair to him, he makes use of his brain, just that the capacity is really not up to notch. You can't blame him though. On the plus side, whenever I want to get entertained with cluelessness I engage him.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:42pm On Jul 24, 2017
hensben:
Simple answer you nor fit answer..you see your life for outside.

undecided

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 3:44pm On Jul 24, 2017
Oasis007:

undecided
quit trolling and be man enough.smh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hardeycute(m): 4:02pm On Jul 24, 2017
@RMadrid_Stats
1h
Net transfer spend since 2008 [in millions of €]: [1,228] Man City [861] Man Utd [645] PSG [542] Chelsea [521] Barcelona [302] REAL MADRID

Manure fc is also a spender

#HalaMadrid
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:08pm On Jul 24, 2017
SIRcumalot:

Martial injure well last season,
that cut into his playing time.

This is an excuse na bros.

Martial wasn't as injured as Mkhitaryan last season and the later had 24 appearances, just one shy of our ninja. This is despite the tough love Mou showed him at the beginning of the season.

There were moments when Martial would be available, having played the last match and Mou would completely omit him for the next match. He wouldn't even make the bench.

Baba should step up jare. If he guarantees goals and assists plus overall positivity Mou will play him almost every time.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:08pm On Jul 24, 2017
hardeycute:
@RMadrid_Stats
1h
Net transfer spend since 2008 [in millions of €]: [1,228] Man City [861] Man Utd [645] PSG [542] Chelsea [521] Barcelona [302] REAL MADRID

Manure fc is also a spender

#HalaMadrid

How are you today?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 4:43pm On Jul 24, 2017
Bailly will be suspended for 2 more matches. Super cup and 1st group stage match in the champions league for his red in the semis of the Europa league match.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 4:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
So i heard we bought the new Rojo to replace Rojo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 5:15pm On Jul 24, 2017
If this is is real, what were they thinking?? hahaha grin grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 5:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
joeace2020:
If this is is real, what were they thinking?? hahaha grin grin
This wood work abi na ward don first psyche before. His face though..Now I see why him dey sign average players for outrageous fee.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 5:29pm On Jul 24, 2017
hensben:
This wood work abi na ward don first psyche before.. Now I see why him dey sign average players for outrageous fee.

shey when mob dey beat people.. na i nor do am dem dey shout. But your reverse brain functionality dey make you scream na me do am, make una beat me more...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 5:30pm On Jul 24, 2017
this loquacious(sic) guy though
the NonSENSE hardly contains SENSE

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 5:38pm On Jul 24, 2017
Leyqute:

This is an excuse na bros.

Martial wasn't as injured as Mkhitaryan last season and the later had 24 appearances, just one shy of our ninja. This is despite the tough love Mou showed him at the beginning of the season.

There were moments when Martial would be available, having played the last match and Mou would completely omit him for the next match. He wouldn't even make the bench.

Baba should step up jare. If he guarantees goals and assists plus overall positivity Mou will play him almost every time.
Anthony Martial has already proven himself in his first season here, whatever issues he had last season will be negated this season. he's accepted his fate with the numbering thing, marital life and injuries; and working hard already. I am personally expecting a big season from him and Marcus Rashford, he has to reconcile with his wife though wink

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 24, 2017
Is that picture real? Woodward looks like a troll...Type of Nigga to sign Torres for 69billoon.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lincolnn2: 6:46pm On Jul 24, 2017
Skimpledawg:

Baba nla, I respect you o. But no dey generalize the bolded above.. undecided
But Funlord is right, although he can be forgiven for generalising. You need to warn that your guy to quit disgracing himself all over the board and giving you people a bad name. undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lincolnn2: 6:58pm On Jul 24, 2017
SIRcumalot:
I never even talk finish.
Na comment like this they put doubt for my mind.
JM is right, though. Martial has got the talent. It's that obvious, even to the blind and that Shekpe FC fan with the brain of a hen. But he needs to be consistent. He hasn't got anything to prove to anyone, but he needs to show that his head is in the game and not elsewhere. And JM needs to support him by giving him game time to build up his confidence and Martial also needs to work hard to stake a place in the team and not feeling like he's entitled to a permanent place cos of his talent.

The ninja is still my favorite guy, though. wink

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 24, 2017
sinizia:

You have serious deep-rooted issues, mate. It might be spiritual, who knows. A neat and concise post detailing what Lingard brings to the table which is different from that of Martial's, yet you're asking a ridiculously dumb question. You don't understand English in the daytime or what? This is 2017 and your brain is running on Windows 95. SMH.
Holy shit! somebori pikin has just been murdered. Sinizia, are you saying is moniker is directly proportional to his level of reasoning? I'm not getting it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 7:56pm On Jul 24, 2017
Lincolnn2:
But Funlord is right, although he can be forgiven for generalising. You need to warn that your guy to quit disgracing himself all over the board and giving you people a bad name. undecided
Wished some niqqas will just have Atleast small sense tho.

Just like someone earlier said, some 'trollings' are not just necessary undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 24, 2017
Remeber when Arsenal fans were masturbating all over this thread at the signing of Lucaz perez...What The fvck even happened to him, dude just faded to obscurity, even Giroud is getting more game time than him grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:29pm On Jul 24, 2017
ChristineC:
Anthony Martial has already proven himself in his first season here, whatever issues he had last season will be negated this season. he's accepted his fate with the numbering thing, marital life and injuries; and working hard already. I am personally expecting a big season from him and Marcus Rashford, he has to reconcile with his wife though wink

I know what you mean. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 6:55am On Jul 25, 2017
Hensben,you have my approval. Enlighten them bro
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 6:58am On Jul 25, 2017
bigkesh:
They can't just swallow the truth...smh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 7:06am On Jul 25, 2017
hensben:
They can't just swallow the truth..smh.
I trust you to give them left, right and Center.
Attend to any nonsense they drop,they will only insult you because they know they can't match your intellect.
Please keep schooling them

Personally, I am your fan......I like your football ideologies on Barca and United matters

Please don't leave this thread, give it to them!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 7:31am On Jul 25, 2017
bigkesh:

I trust you to give them left, right and Center.
Attend to any nonsense they drop,they will only insult you because they know they can't match your intellect.
Please keep schooling them

Personally, I am your fan......I like your football ideologies on Barca and United matters

Please don't leave this thread, give it to them!!
Thank you bro..I stand for the truth.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 8:00am On Jul 25, 2017
bigkesh:
hensben:
Thank you bro..I stand for the truth.

Two hopeless clowns.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:04am On Jul 25, 2017
They are deceiving you, you are lighting candle. LOL
penkelemes

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4290) (4291) (4292) (4293) (4294) (4295) (4296) ... (14204) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: MrJaay(m), Vischy and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.