Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,708 members, 7,831,213 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4396) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8776285 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4393) (4394) (4395) (4396) (4397) (4398) (4399) ... (14175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:34am On Aug 23, 2017
Leyqute:

Obviously, dude could've gotten the hair cut after training.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYHJ_aBHQzT/?taken-by=paulpogba

Pogba posted that video around 10pm last night.

I'm done talking about this.

grin

I just confirmed it on his Page. LOL!
But that ain't gonna limit his Effects and Influence on the Pitch!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:36am On Aug 23, 2017
JayKayMaybachz:
Heard barca have signed Di Maria shocked

Barcelona FC have officially debunked the News. They claim their Twitter Handle is hacked, hence advise the Public to disregard the News.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:41am On Aug 23, 2017
"He [Mkhitaryan] is a great player, great on the ball and always a danger to defenders. But the only thing I'd like to see from him is more goals.

"It seems like he enjoys to create more than score them, which is a nice quality for the team, but I think he should be more selfish and score more himself.

"I remember Dimitar Berbatov when he came to United. He seemed keener to set up a goal rather than score. We wanted him to score goals and the message got through to him and started scoring."

- Nemanja Vidic
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:46am On Aug 23, 2017
"He [Mkhitaryan] should be scoring 10-15 league goals each season. United have needed to score them from different positions for a couple of years now.

"The team can't just rely on the strikers; you need players in midfield and defence scoring. It's good that [Paul] Pogba is scoring and, while the season is very early, hopefully the team will continue as they have started."

- Nemanja Vidic
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:48am On Aug 23, 2017
"Herrera seems to be a player that a lot of people like, but for me as a forward who has seen a lot inside football I would have Mkhitaryan, with Matic behind and Pogba to the left."

-Brian McClair
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:54am On Aug 23, 2017
Champions League group stage draw 2017-18

Pot 1 contains the champions of the top eight European leagues. Pots 2-4 are then seeded based on UEFA coefficient.

Seeded: Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, Juventus, Benfica, Chelsea, Shakhtar Donetsk, Monaco, Spartak Moscow

Pot 2: Barcelona, Atletico, Paris Saint-Germain, Borussia Dortmund, Sevilla, Man City, FC Porto, Man United

Pot 3: Napoli, Tottenham, FC Basel, Olympiakos, Anderlecht, Roma, Besiktas, Liverpool or Celtic

Pot 4: Celtic or Hoffenheim, Feyenoord, NK Maribor, RB Leipzig, plus the four other qualifiers.

The first group games will be played on Sep. 12-13.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 10:56am On Aug 23, 2017
JayKayMaybachz:
Heard barca have signed Di Maria shocked
Barca officials says their Twitter handle was hacked..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:12am On Aug 23, 2017
chidexxy007:

Barca officials says their Twitter handle was hacked..
Just saw that
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SetrakusRa(m): 11:26am On Aug 23, 2017
Oasis007:
Champions League group stage draw 2017-18

Pot 1 contains the champions of the top eight European leagues. Pots 2-4 are then seeded based on UEFA coefficient.

Seeded: Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, Juventus, Benfica, Chelsea, Shakhtar Donetsk, Monaco, Spartak Moscow

Pot 2: Barcelona, Atletico, Paris Saint-Germain, Borussia Dortmund, Sevilla, Man City, FC Porto, Man United

Pot 3: Napoli, Tottenham, FC Basel, Olympiakos, Anderlecht, Roma, Besiktas, Liverpool or Celtic

Pot 4: Celtic or Hoffenheim, Feyenoord, NK Maribor, RB Leipzig, plus the four other qualifiers.

The first group games will be played on Sep. 12-13.

Best case: Benfica, ManUtd, Anderlecht and NK Maribor

Worst case: Real Madrid/Bayern, ManUtd, Napoli and RB Leipzig
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:49am On Aug 23, 2017
This is a newspaper publication in 1987

For those pessimistic folks that keep bashing Mourinho after the loss to Madrid. Look at Fergie, if the united board had listened to the "''Einsteins''
We may still have like 7 league titles now. Let's quit joining the jealous shekpe scummies to criticize our players and managers let's support out team that's what true fans do.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 12:25pm On Aug 23, 2017
CapitalCee:

For those pessimistic folks that keep bashing Mourinho after the loss to Madrid. Look at Fergie, if the united board had listened to the "''Einsteins''
We may still have like 7 league titles now. Let's quit joining the jealous shekpe scummies to criticize our players and managers let's support out team that's what true fans do.

Within reason of course...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 12:35pm On Aug 23, 2017

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tvegas(m): 12:45pm On Aug 23, 2017
REAL TO ANNOUNCE FIVE NEW DEALS

Real Madrid are set to announce contract renewals for five players in the coming days, reports Marca. Madrid have already agreed new deals with Isco, Marco Asensio, Dani Carvajal, Marcelo and Raphael Varane and plan to officially announce them imminently. Isco will be tied to the Bernabeu giants until 2021 with a €700m buyout clause, while Asensio will extend his stay until 2023. Defenders Varane, Marcelo and Carvajal will sign on until 2022.

Who is going to reign in the current football madness? €700million for one single player is mind boggling. The positive aspect is that clubs will be forced to develop their academy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hardeycute(m): 1:04pm On Aug 23, 2017
Tvegas:

Real Madrid are set to announce contract renewals for five players in the coming days, reports Marca. Madrid have already agreed new deals with Isco, Marco Asensio, Dani Carvajal, Marcelo and Raphael Varane and plan to officially announce them imminently. Isco will be tied to the Bernabeu giants until 2021 with a €700m buyout clause, while Asensio will extend his stay until 2023. Defenders Varane, Marcelo and Carvajal will sign on until 2022.

Who is going to reign in the current football madness? €700million for one single player is mind boggling. The positive aspect is that clubs will be forced to develop their academy.
You have to secure your future incase of unforseen circumstances.

If they want to sell,negotiations will take place e.g James to Bayern
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 1:04pm On Aug 23, 2017
So na Pogba hairstyle una de argue about now.

OK

When are you guys going to argue about Lukaku's beard or the reason why valencia always tucks in his shirt during match days?

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:14pm On Aug 23, 2017
Tvegas:

That one even small. Have you seen CR7's buyout clause?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 1:19pm On Aug 23, 2017
I want to play Madrid again. so make we dey the same group.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 1:29pm On Aug 23, 2017
CapitalCee:
Let's quit joining the jealous shekpe scummies to criticize our players and managers let's support out team that's what true fans do.

You are very new to this side of NL so, I will forgive your ignorance in this matter.

You need to go through your thread to see how many fingers is pointing back at you guys here. While u are at it.......wait till the results start going bad for manU then you will know the real scumwat scummies!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 1:37pm On Aug 23, 2017
CapitalCee:

diggz:

You are very new to this side of NL so, I will forgive your ignorance in this matter.

You need to go through your thread to see how many fingers is pointing back at you guys here. While u are at it.......wait till the results start going bad for manU then you will know the real scumwat scummies!

same thing

you are further buttressing his point

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 1:44pm On Aug 23, 2017
dopeJemi:

same thing

are you now saying he's among the shekpe scummies??

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 1:47pm On Aug 23, 2017
adebayo201:
are you now saying he's among the shekpe scummies??

lol, no.. he is saying the same thing, capitalcee is saying we shouldn't condemn our players and coach when we lose, diggz said he should wait when we lose a game and see who the real scumwats are. Meaning when we lose the real scumwats will start criticizing the team and coach which is what capitalcee is saying basically
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:55pm On Aug 23, 2017
Rooney officially retires from International Football.

It was great that Gareth Southgate called me this week to tell me he wanted me back in the England squad for the upcoming matches. I really appreciated that. However, having already thought long and hard, I told Gareth that I had now decided to retire for good from international football.

"It is a really tough decision and one I have discussed with my family, my manager at Everton and those closest to me. Playing for England has always been special to me. Every time I was selected as a player or captain was a real privilege and I thank everyone who helped me. But I believe now is the time to bow out.”

"Leaving Manchester United was a tough call but I know I made the right decision in coming home to Everton. Now I want to focus all my energies on helping them be successful.

"I will always remain a passionate England fan. One of my very few regrets is not to have been part of a successful England tournament side.

"Hopefully the exciting players Gareth is bringing through can take that ambition further and I hope everyone will get behind the team. One day the dream will come true and I look forward to being there as a fan - or in any capacity."

But I guess it's kinda not the right time for him to call the Shot. World Cup is next Year..... and I think he should have captained the Team to Russia and ends his International Football Career after the Tournament.

All in all..... he's already a Legend!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 1:56pm On Aug 23, 2017
If we get Madrid, no wahala. Na we go still top dat group

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 2:05pm On Aug 23, 2017
Lana1:
If we get Madrid, no wahala. Na we go still top dat group
Naso!!!

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 2:07pm On Aug 23, 2017
dopeJemi:

same thing

You are missing the point mehn.....Ur guy dey yan like say hin dey romance section.

Sports section na sports section and stuffs happen here differently. Him and some of urs guys forming we don't criticize our players/coaches na lie dem dey lie.

I can start from 2015 on ur thread to start posting people's rxns here. No need to dey form say una holy pass when be say everybody know wetin dey obtainable for these areas.

Take a look at barca thread and arsenal for example, especially barca since e dey most recent and see wetin dey happen for dere.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 2:13pm On Aug 23, 2017
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 2:14pm On Aug 23, 2017
diggz:

You are missing the point mehn.....Ur guy dey yan like say hin dey romance section.

Sports section na sports section and stuffs happen here differently. Him and some of urs guys forming we don't criticize our players/coaches na lie dem dey lie.

I can start from 2015 on ur thread to start posting people's rxns here. No need to dey form say una holy pass when be say everybody know wetin dey obtainable for these areas.

Take a look at barca thread and arsenal for example, especially barca since e dey most recent and see wetin dey happen for dere.

nah brah

if you read that post carefully again, he was actually saying we should stop criticizing our players and coach like you guys do on your thread, he has seen that we do the same thing on ours too that's why he made that comment

"let's stop criticizing our own players and coach like the shekpe scummies" this is not forming holy but trying to put a stop to the criticism of our players

same thing that happens on your thread happens here too, you have guys that criticize the players and coach and guys that don't, we have guys that criticize the players and coach and guys that don't, you also have guys that complain about the criticisms the players and coach get, and we have guys like that too i.e capitalcee and me sometimes

what he is saying is we should criticize our own players like you guys do over there

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 3:07pm On Aug 23, 2017
dopeJemi:

nah brah

if you read that post carefully again, he was actually saying we should stop criticizing our players and coach like you guys do on your thread, he has seen that we do the same thing on ours too that's why he made that comment

"let's stop criticizing our own players and coach like the shekpe scummies" this is not forming holy but trying to put a stop to the criticism of our players

same thing that happens on your thread happens here too, you have guys that criticize the players and coach and guys that don't, we have guys that criticize the players and coach and guys that don't, you also have guys that complain about the criticisms the players and coach get, and we have guys like that too i.e capitalcee and me sometimes

what he is saying is we should criticize our own players like you guys do over there

So according to you now it is only on cfc thread that they criticize their players or coach? You know this is a lie right? And it is the exact reason why I said I and Ur guy ain't saying the same thing. Look at the post again below;

CapitalCee:

I am yet to see a fan,not even a true fan, who says nothing when he or she sees something wrong with a player or a coach or the club.

Him dragging cfc fans into his post to buttress a well known fact ,that all fans rxn differently towards the failings in their club is just funny.

During the era of Moyes it was endless lamentations here and players were criticized daily. Rooney was constantly attacked here with only elampiro supporting him. Lvg wasn't spared too and juts last season mourinho felt some of the heat from you guys and pogba. So I don't see how criticizing players or coaches is a thing of cfc fans alone.....

I know you don't like digging up post grin so asking you to go to barca thread,arsen or madrid will be a waste of time. However,if you can you will see what I am talking about and by the way, you are old enough around here to understand the way things works go down here better.

Even if ur guy wants to shade shekpites(according to him) he should look for a better reason or something different to do that with, not something that happens to every club fans depending on the situation of things at that particular moment.

Don't mean to no disrespect but that true fan line is lame as fvck.

Drops mic.....and bounces out of thread angry cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 3:24pm On Aug 23, 2017
sod09:
Naso!!!
cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 3:31pm On Aug 23, 2017
diggz:

So according to you now it is only on cfc thread that they criticize their players or coach? You know this is a lie right? And it is the exact reason why I said I and Ur guy ain't saying the same thing. Look at the post again below;

I am yet to see a fan,not even a true fan, who says nothing when he or she sees something wrong with a player or a coach or the club.

Him dragging cfc fans into his post to buttress a well known fact ,that all fans rxn differently towards the failings in their club is just funny.

During the era of Moyes it was endless lamentations here and players were criticized daily. Rooney was constantly attacked here with only elampiro supporting him. Lvg wasn't spared too and juts last season mourinho felt some of the heat from you guys and pogba. So I don't see how criticizing players or coaches is a thing of cfc fans alone.....

I know you don't like digging up post grin so asking you to go to barca thread,arsen or madrid will be a waste of time. However,if you can you will see what I am talking about and by the way, you are old enough around here to understand the way things works go down here better.

Even if ur guy wants to shade shekpites(according to him) he should look for a better reason or something different to do that with, not something that happens to every club fans depending on the situation of things at that particular moment.

Don't mean to no disrespect but that true fan line is lame as fvck.

Drops mic.....and bounces out of thread angry cheesy

you are still not getting it

if it was only on your thread such criticisms occur, he won't be trying to stop it here on ours, you don't stop what's not started do you?

it happens here, it happens there, it happens everywhere, capitalcee is simply saying it shouldn't happen here, he never implied that it only happens on your thread

I get that the only misyarn was dragging you people into it when we are also guilty of the same thing in the present and in the past

I get it now, in other words you are saying he is hypocritical

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:40pm On Aug 23, 2017
Egbon digzz, you too like dey poknose for other person matter. Haba!

Na u dey deliver mail. Na u dey conduct investigation. Na u dey argue for here and there. Hand no dey pepper you?

Poknose moderately abeg. No wahala yourself too mush.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 3:41pm On Aug 23, 2017
Leyqute:

Take it easy LordCat. I'm not a pessimist, I just observe things.

Whenever Pogbs get a new hair style (when the glory enters his head), his performance in the next match is almost always sh1tty. Happened several times last season. I'm surprised you've not noticed.

And you must've been off this board for a long time if you think I wish this team bad
Lol, bro I am not annoyed oo, I am sorry if I sounded harsh. But really haircut? You may be right when you say pogba misbehaves when the glory enters his head but the new haircut has nothing to do with it bro.

You must have also noticed that pogba hardly had back to back good games for us last season, but he has done so this season so perhaps he will really turn up this season..

And I know you don't wish the team bad, i was just teasing you. Even vanquay for all his negative talk doesn't wish the team bad. We all know the undercover rival who wishes the team bad

(1) (2) (3) ... (4393) (4394) (4395) (4396) (4397) (4398) (4399) ... (14175) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: MeMiTi, Santos07, Ijustwantto and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.