Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4421) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8726344 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4418) (4419) (4420) (4421) (4422) (4423) (4424) ... (14147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:54pm On Aug 27, 2017
Henry is on Skysports. Everybody just dey para grin

"Look at Ramsey! He's in the box!!" (Mané's goal)

"El-neny, Xhaka!"
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 4:54pm On Aug 27, 2017
I also hope martial is watching mane? That is the sort of wing play expected from your wing man......he should watch and learn...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 4:54pm On Aug 27, 2017
SIRcumalot:

I no fit lie.
Me sef follow critize,mostly out of ignorance.
Eye don clear since that last season opener against this same gunners.

Lol... no be your fault jare. I was fortunate to watch Mane live when he was playing for Red Bull Salzburg dude has been a beast since back then.. pace and football hunger 100%.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 4:55pm On Aug 27, 2017
brainiacadeboi:
Malcom oliviera of bordeaux looks promising
I love this kinda of buys, coz few years from now, they'd be costing 100mil.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 4:57pm On Aug 27, 2017
funlord:

I also hope martial is watching mane? That is the sort of wing play expected from your wing man......he should watch and learn...

Different style Bro!

Mane is way stronger than Martial, plus he has got the endurance of a Camel. Martial is more of pace and technique.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by stylochime: 4:58pm On Aug 27, 2017
sinizia:
Liverpool team are just beautiful to watch. Their style is refreshing.
dats because most big teams play into thier hands by keepin a high defensive line. More reason why dey always struggle against small teams and then Klopp will den drop the ‘they came to win, we came to play football‘ line.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 4:59pm On Aug 27, 2017
SIRcumalot:

I no fit lie.
Me sef follow critize,mostly out of ignorance.
Eye don clear since that last season opener against this same gunners.
Hehe. Good una don dey see. I preferred him to Miki and it was argued here. I like his directness.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 5:00pm On Aug 27, 2017
olabode89:

Lol... if I was in charge at Liverpool I will sell Coutinho to Barca for 140M pounds and invest all the funds on Forsberg of RB Leipzig (50M), Drazler (30M) and Virgil Van Dijk (60M).

I'll sell him too not because he's not good but becuase he doesn't want to play for the club again.

This Mane is very underrated. If this guy was playing for any of the Spanish giants and his country is France or say Spain, he'd gotten the respect he deserves. Playing for Liverpool and Senegal makes people look down on him.

Dembele has the talents, but Mane is the finished product. He's got everything you need in winger - pace, power, goals, assists, dribbles. Just name it. He can even play both wings, can play as an AM too. The guy's just incredible. Can't believe we didn't make a serious move for him.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by brainiacadeboi(m): 5:01pm On Aug 27, 2017
sinizia:

I love this kinda of buys, coz few years from now, they'd be costing 100mil.

although there were rumours of us getting him since january,i dont think we can get him anymore this summer but probably next.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 5:03pm On Aug 27, 2017
stylochime:
dats because most big teams play into thier hands by keepin a high defensive line. More reason why dey always struggle against small teams and then Klopp will den drop the ‘they came to win, we came to play football‘ line.

You're spot on. 100% concur. No wonder Mourinho didn't attack them when we faced them last season. He knows what they can do on a counter. The whole team na Usain Bolt. Speed everywhere.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 5:05pm On Aug 27, 2017
brainiacadeboi:

although there were rumours of us getting him since january,i dont think we can get him anymore this summer but probably next.

Don't keep your hope up. It ain't happening. Mourinho prefers superstars like Bale instead of potential underrated players. Forget it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by stylochime: 5:08pm On Aug 27, 2017
sinizia:

You're spot on. 100% concur. No wonder Mourinho didn't attack them when we faced them last season. He knows what they can do on a counter. The whole team na Usain Bolt. Speed everywhere.
annoyin tin is dat dese coaches never learn. Watch Pep and Poch make d same mistake and get beat
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 5:12pm On Aug 27, 2017
stylochime:
annoyin tin is dat dese coaches never learn. Watch Pep and Poch make d same mistake and get beat

Poch may defend but Pep won't. He doesn't change his tactics no matter and sometimes it can be disastrous. He'd tactically flexible sometimes.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 5:13pm On Aug 27, 2017
My God. See Salah's pace for that goal. Chineke!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 5:14pm On Aug 27, 2017
And Coutinho is not even on the field. Omo, fear don hold me o. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MaziOmenuko: 5:16pm On Aug 27, 2017
sinizia:
My God. See Salah's pace for that goal. Chineke!!

The guy is electric!

Mane had to run into the 2 pursuing defenders to slow then down further.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 5:16pm On Aug 27, 2017
olabode89:

Different style Bro!

Mane is way stronger than Martial, plus he has got the endurance of a Camel. Martial is more of pace and technique.

Of what use is pace and technique without consistency? Did you see some of his runs yesterday.....he needs to study this guy and remember he is part of a TEAM every week and not when he feels like it.....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 5:17pm On Aug 27, 2017
Bellerin sef no fit catch am.
I always dey enjoy Liverpool match against big sides.no dulling moment.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 5:19pm On Aug 27, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

The guy is electric!

Mane had to run into the 2 pursuing defenders to slow then down further.

I knew about Mane's pace but didn't know Salah was this pacy. Which rock have I been living under. If there's still space, Salah would've continued running. LOL.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 5:22pm On Aug 27, 2017
Sanchez doesn't want to waste anymore time with these bunch of clowns.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tvegas(m): 5:24pm On Aug 27, 2017
Wenger is so stubborn for insisting on retaining Alexis Sanchez. That in itself is enough to unsettle the team.

No one is indispensable ,sell him and invest the fund wisely
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 5:36pm On Aug 27, 2017
Confusion is when you play a LB as a RB, play an average height LB as a CB, play a winger as RB, bench your goal getters and expect to win Liverpool.

Arsenal fans deserve better. They need to stage a revolution coz Wenger and the board members are killing their team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SetrakusRa(m): 5:37pm On Aug 27, 2017
Floop better not sell Coutinho and improve their defence.
Let them remain "all attack, no defence".

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 5:39pm On Aug 27, 2017
MRTA7:
Sanchez doesn't want to waste anymore time with these bunch of clowns.

I strongly condemn this his attitude of stooping low with head bent down shaking sorrowfully.

It sends the wrong message and kills the morale of the team. He needs not to act that foolishly in the public glare at least for the morale of the team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 5:42pm On Aug 27, 2017
sinizia:

I'll sell him too not because he's not good but becuase he doesn't want to play for the club again.

This Mane is very underrated. If this guy was playing for any of the Spanish giants and his country is France or say Spain, he'd gotten the respect he deserves. Playing for Liverpool and Senegal makes people look down on him.

Dembele has the talents, but Mane is the finished product. He's got everything you need in winger - pace, power, goals, assists, dribbles. Just name it. He can even play both wings, can play as an AM too. The guy's just incredible. Can't believe we didn't make a serious move for him.
Mane is very good and atimes underrated. Watch Soton hammering of Arsenal around December or early then you know he's so good.
You can't hide him totally against top opposition.

I have always wanted us to get him before he chooses Pool.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 5:51pm On Aug 27, 2017
Spurs. Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 5:57pm On Aug 27, 2017
We try and get this Sanchez before an epl team does
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 6:02pm On Aug 27, 2017
chrisley024:
Not going to happen.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 6:08pm On Aug 27, 2017
MRTA7:

Not going to happen.

Why not? We can offer him champions league football and wages that will get him thinking so bad, you guys are forgetting we have this money and football now is all about money.

Whether we will move for him or not depends solely on Mou.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 6:10pm On Aug 27, 2017
larride:

Why not? We can offer him champions league football and wages that will get him thinking so bad, you guys are forgetting we have this money and football now is all about money.

Whether we will move for him or not depends solely on Mou.

Mourinho wont move for him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 6:12pm On Aug 27, 2017
chrisley024:
the guy honestly deserve something better than that useless club
It's so frustrating
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by macjireh: 6:12pm On Aug 27, 2017
LoRdCaT:
Because a Football match now lasts for 45 minutes right?

YOUR HEAD IS FULL OF RELAXER. undecided
same as urs....because if u were OK u won't have mentioned me

(1) (2) (3) ... (4418) (4419) (4420) (4421) (4422) (4423) (4424) ... (14147) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.