Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,646 members, 7,813,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4470) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8691887 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4467) (4468) (4469) (4470) (4471) (4472) (4473) ... (14145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:08am On Sep 14, 2017
Pogba will be out for 4-6 weeks with a hamstring injury according to BBC.

Pogba will miss league games against Everton, Southampton and Crystal Palace, next Wednesday's League Cup third-round tie with Burton and the Champions League trip to CSKA Moscow on 27 September.

He will also miss France's World Cup qualifiers against Bulgaria and Belarus in early October, which they need to win to guarantee their place in Russia next summer.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MoR2(m): 9:13am On Sep 14, 2017
MRTA7:

Yup. They look the most mature of all the teams to me. Then Chelsea.
Mancity is a serious threat, that team doesnt seem to have easy weaknesses. maybe defensively immature atimes but with time that team keeps look a pep team
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MoR2(m): 9:18am On Sep 14, 2017
Leyqute:
Pogba will be out for 4-6 weeks with a hamstring injury according to BBC.

Then Matic and Herrera plays your 4 and 8 while Mata plays your ten, with Fellaini coming in at intervals.
That would work now abi
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 9:44am On Sep 14, 2017
sod09:
I'm still cussing wengay for that humiliation
This LFC are very terrible defending

You can't say that.. Even though i hate Arsenal, i still think Liverpool did their job. There will be times their defense will look solid not world class and times teams like Wolves will come from the championship and beat them at Anfield. But in any case, the general consensus is that Wenger is a dinosaur so no suprises one tactically clueless manager beat another tactically clueless one.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MoR2(m): 9:54am On Sep 14, 2017
joeace2020:

You can't say that.. Even though i hate Arsenal, i still think Liverpool did their job. There will be times their defense will look solid not world class and times teams like Wolves will come from the championship and beat them at Anfield. But in any case, the general consensus is that Wenger is a dinosaur so no suprises one tactically clueless manager beat another tactically clueless one.
When your team has the second best attacking trio in epl and your manager decides to bench 1 in a big game for a flimsy excuse, sod09 can stone wenger wit full justification.

i didnt get why he couldnt just play Lacazette with Ozil n Sanchez
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 10:01am On Sep 14, 2017
MoR2:

When your team has the second best attacking trio in epl and your manager decides to bench 1 in a big game for a flimsy excuse, sod09 can stone wenger wit full justification.

he is afraid of what the attack will become
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 10:09am On Sep 14, 2017
joeace2020:

no you wrong
lfc are soo bad you get atleast a goal from that defense,its all about tactics
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Melvyn11: 10:13am On Sep 14, 2017
grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 10:18am On Sep 14, 2017
Melvyn11:
grin
Very stale. Not funny at allllllll
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 10:21am On Sep 14, 2017
sod09:
no you wrong

We are saying the same thing. Klopp could have got his tactics spot on on that day and Wenger failed in his tactis. Klopp may be terrible but you can't say lfc will concede goals in every match this season. I remember Mourinho parked the bus when we played them last season and got a draw but Other managers like wenger will want to attack even in obvious cases defending and counter attack is the best option.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Segadem(m): 10:21am On Sep 14, 2017
MRTA7:
I'm a Fellaini hater. Will always be. Still don't think he's good enough for us.but can't complain. Great cross and good header.
u must surrender by fire by force cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 10:23am On Sep 14, 2017
MoR2:

That's what am saying. He got his tactics wrong there. Thats why i called him a dinosaur. He reminds me of Van Gaal who once played Young as a striker and kept shuffling DiMaria everywhere. These old men can be quite frustrating and when they should do the honorable thing Fergie did, they want to continue giving fans High BP.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Melvyn11: 10:27am On Sep 14, 2017
hensben:
Very stale. Not funny at allllllll

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 10:31am On Sep 14, 2017
[quote author=Melvyn11 post=60444182][/quote]Pogba won't be missed Fellaini is there and slightly better than him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MoR2(m): 10:37am On Sep 14, 2017
Melvyn11:
grin
lol, You just wan dey look for trouble today
no wahala i dey ur back
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 10:40am On Sep 14, 2017
Funlord laughed that Morata was benched against Qarabag, mou should keep on using his regular 11 in every games. Pogba is down with injury Lukaku is next.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Segadem(m): 10:49am On Sep 14, 2017
dopeJemi:

we will miss pogba, he would have brought that creativity we lacked in this game today, we cannot have Fellaini and matic in our midfield against top teams
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Melvyn11: 10:54am On Sep 14, 2017
hensben:
Pogba won't be missed Fellaini is there and slightly better than him.
Shey ur head dey pain u......I dont tolerate people talking trash abt Pogba.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Segadem(m): 11:14am On Sep 14, 2017
MRTA7:

Yup. They look the most mature of all the teams to me. Then Chelsea.
...any team that can get 4points each from any of the top 5 teams wins the league cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MoR2(m): 11:22am On Sep 14, 2017
Segadem:
...any team that can get 4points each from any of the top 5 teams wins the league cool
You mean get @least 20points from the 10games, even getting 17points is hard sef
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Segadem(m): 11:23am On Sep 14, 2017
sod09:
no you wrong
gbam
My guy always win big with Liverpool's game, just play over 2.5 with 15k and they have never disappoint
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Segadem(m): 11:28am On Sep 14, 2017
MoR2:

You mean get @least 20points from the 10games, even getting 17points is hard sef
difficult but not impossible, win your home game then play draw away.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MoR2(m): 11:43am On Sep 14, 2017
Segadem:
difficult but not impossible, win your home game then play draw away.
Last season was when this top 6 stuff started and according to your logic Liverpool should have won the league while Man City have play-offs

Liverpool 20pts
Chelsea 16pts
Spurs 15pts
Man City 10pts
Man U 10pts
Arsenal 9pts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 11:51am On Sep 14, 2017
Melvyn11:

Shey ur head dey pain u......I dont tolerate people talking trash abt Pogba.
But it is the bitter truth Fellaini>Pogba
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Segadem(m): 12:10pm On Sep 14, 2017
MoR2:

Last season was when this top 6 stuff started and according to your logic Liverpool should have won the league while Man City have play-offs

Liverpool 20pts
Chelsea 16pts
Spurs 15pts
Man City 10pts
Man U 10pts
Arsenal 9pts
everyone knows that Liverpool is not a threat to pose a title challenge cheesy, if Chelsea can win it with 16 points ganner from these top teams, then Chelsea man u or man city can clich the title with the same point

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 12:34pm On Sep 14, 2017
hensben:
Funlord laughed that Morata was benched against Qarabag, mou should keep on using his regular 11 in every games. Pogba is down with injury Lukaku is next.

You reason with your anus. If you had sense, you would have known that the season just started. You should be disposing droppings and sh1ts through your anus, not your mouth.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 12:41pm On Sep 14, 2017
nitrogen:

You reason with your anus. If you had sense, you would have known that the season just started. You should be disposing droppings and sh1ts through your anus, not your mouth.

Dah guy is a big headed fool....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:15pm On Sep 14, 2017
MoR2:

Then Matic and Herrera plays your 4 and 8 while Mata plays your ten, with Fellaini coming in at intervals.
That would work now abi

Anything can happen. Mou can be unpredictable at times. What if he plays Rashford on the Right, Lukaku as CF and Martial on the left with a midfield trio of Herrera, Mkhi and Matic? He could also replace Pogba with Lingard.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by stephenGee12(m): 2:13pm On Sep 14, 2017
Sorry isn't manchester united youth team not playing the uefa youth league
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 2:30pm On Sep 14, 2017
stephenGee12:
they defeated basel 4.3 before our 1st team played theirs

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Segadem(m): 4:30pm On Sep 14, 2017
stephenGee12:
download sofascore from playstore and your sport will never be same cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 14, 2017
TrapHedges just got back from a ban...Send me a mail at iloveuraunt@gmail.com

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4467) (4468) (4469) (4470) (4471) (4472) (4473) ... (14145) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: olabode89(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.