Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,909 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (453) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8727106 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) ... (14147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 5:50pm On Sep 28, 2013
@ Star-blackboard.

I am not lost for words...I am fully behind my team and manager, no matter the result. If, during the beginning of SAF's reign, the men at the helm had listened to people like you, would we be here today supporting and celebrating this institution called Manchester United!!?

And I challenge you to put your money where your mouth is... I am ready to stake a bet, in all confidence, that come the end of this current season UTD will still be Champs!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 5:51pm On Sep 28, 2013
Maybe we should be playin Jones in the mid. Not comfortable on d ball but brings a lot of interceptions like d L'pool game which is wat we lacked 2day.

Or start playing 4-3-3.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Purist(m): 5:51pm On Sep 28, 2013
I have a feeling Moyes will compensate with the cup tournaments though. The league was never going to be easy with a new manager at the helm anyway, especially if we consider the additional fact that it's always harder to defend a title. Every team tends to play you like it's a final. If Moyes wins either one of the FA Cup, League Cup or UCL grin and qualify for champions league next season, he'd have done very okay in my book.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 5:57pm On Sep 28, 2013
RuuDie: @ Star-blackboard.

I am not lost for words...I am fully behind my team and manager, no matter the result. If, during the beginning of SAF's reign, the men at the helm had listened to people like you, would we be here today supporting and celebrating this institution called Manchester United!!?

And I challenge you to put your money where your mouth is... I am ready to stake a bet, in all confidence, that come the end of this current season UTD will still be Champs!
Haaa, look at you! Champions ko, champagne nii, we should just forget the league, it is already getting late!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chamotex(m): 5:58pm On Sep 28, 2013
Moyes: "I'm concerned after today..."

What kind of manager is this?

Does he not understand the impact of these kind of statements? On the players and fans in general?

After last weeks comment about expecting what happened against Citeh to re occur, now this.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 6:01pm On Sep 28, 2013
Purist: I have a feeling Moyes will compensate with the cup tournaments though. The league was never going to be easy with a new manager at the helm anyway, especially if we consider the additional fact that it's always harder to defend a title. Every team tends to play you like it's a final. If Moyes wins either one of the FA Cup, League Cup or UCL grin and qualify for champions league next season, he'd have done very okay in my book.
Bros, go siddon joor! Compensate ko, congratulate nii, might it interest you that Moyes wants to turn the club to a 'only one carling cup in 4 years' one'.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 6:01pm On Sep 28, 2013
chamotex: Moyes: "I'm concerned after today..."

What kind of manager is this?

Does he not understand the impact of these kind of statements? On the players and fans in general?

After last weeks comment about expecting what happened against Citeh to re occur, now this.

the guy might not last the whole season if he alienates the fans more with his silly statements which just compound the poor play on the pitch
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by A40(m): 6:01pm On Sep 28, 2013
afrodoc:

LOL u r d DJ,u r here to cater to our needs musically. Better give us what we need or else we won't bring business for u again.....and u know that its very likely there will be lots of business on this thread this season.
Oya play me ilefo illuminati
It is also the DJ's job to improvise grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVeZlbHTA78

You go like this one pass Ilefo Illuminati
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 6:02pm On Sep 28, 2013
nitrogen:
Haaa, look at you! Champions ko, champagne nii, we should just forget the league, it is already getting late!

Guy, you get your own mind; I get my own sef...anywhere your own carry you go, follow am. No look my own!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 6:06pm On Sep 28, 2013
RuuDie:

Guy, you get your own mind; I get my own sef...anywhere your own carry you go, follow am. No look my own!
I hope say your mind no go land you in a ditch cheesy cheesy cheesy , anyways, am trying to be my brother's keeper here. smiley
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 28, 2013
[Quote author=superstar1]The initial argument was, we had difficult fixtures to put up with. Is west Brom difficult too?
.[/quote]
This loss kills that argument and registers it with the undertaker for burial.

@ GoDie or whatever you call yourself,
I'm done with you. No point arguing with a loud mouth like you. I don't back a lost cause. Why not admit your position on the mini-league was woefully flawed? Or are West Brom now PL heavyweights?
Better save your money and dash your girl who needs a new weave rather than make frivolous boasts in cyber land.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by A40(m): 6:14pm On Sep 28, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYIIi1z1LMY

StarBoard: Dayo,o/A40
Play No Woman No Cry by Fugees
When the resident Muppet in charge was crying and giving excuses midweek, RuuDie was telling us to go and hug transformer.
Even he is lost for words. I'm not sure a 2-1-3 record was what we expected.
Better take Ruudie up on his bet! Last season proved to me that the guy is a cheerful giver

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oA8UEWLUkd0
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 6:25pm On Sep 28, 2013
Ogbologbo tio sanwo BIS ton ping! nice one A-40 wink
DJ u dey form.

now please play me Staying Alive by the BeeGees,its old school but very germane to the Man Utd situation.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 6:26pm On Sep 28, 2013
Chai, I nor know wetin man go talk again sef!!

Na My Man U be dis?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 28, 2013
choi! Dey hav taken ova our thread. Even arsenal fans dey jollificate! Moyes don kill me!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 6:40pm On Sep 28, 2013
Don't worry we've played d top teams n is time to collect free 3pts in subsequent games!
For where?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 6:52pm On Sep 28, 2013
StarBoard: [Quote author=superstar1]The initial argument was, we had difficult fixtures to put up with. Is west Brom difficult too?
This loss kills that argument and registers it with the undertaker for burial.

@ GoDie or whatever you call yourself,
I'm done with you. No point arguing with a loud mouth like you. I don't back a lost cause. Why not admit your position on the mini-league was woefully flawed? Or are West Brom now PL heavyweights?
Better save your money and dash your girl who needs a new weave rather than make frivolous boasts in cyber land.

It is people like you who put a capilal "2" in two-face...
I may be a loud-mouth, but at least I am man enough to put my money where it is at and brave enough to back a worthy cause - lost or not - can you say the same for yourself, p*ssy!?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitlad: 6:53pm On Sep 28, 2013
Halleyloo ooooo. . . . .

These oloriburukus dem don loose again. Ogun ye! grin

Losses so many, band boys are running out of jams! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 6:55pm On Sep 28, 2013
1. Under rating the opponent led to non starting of key players like RVP, Evra, Vidic and Rafael.

2. We had two flank players who were weak at retracting to help defence yet Moyes went for a 4-4-2. The central midfield was where we were outplayed. The vacuum meant Kagawa and Rooney had to devout most of their attention on helping the defence instead of concentrating on attack.

3. Janujaz for Kagawa put the nail on the coffin. We lost experience and team work due to wrong substitution and it led to further instability on the left. Janujaz should be used in matches we are two goals ahead. Welbeck or Valencia would have offered an additional force to our midfield to subdue the opponents. The central midfield needed force to chock or overpower Westbrom.

4. Ferdinand, Anderson and Buttner should be taken off the first team completely. Fabio should deputised for Evra. Evans can still play the number 3.

5. Jones should never play the number 2 again. He lacks overlapping skills.

6. Nani was very good today.

7. Next time start Chicha from the bench. He isolates himself so much that he becomes minus one. Probably he would have been our super sub today when we searched dearly for the goals towards the end.

I repeat, Anderson - Buttner- Ferdinand are not Manchester United materials anymore. Buttner has a fake leg over that takes him to the left 100% of the time.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 6:59pm On Sep 28, 2013
elampiro: 1. Under rating the opponent led to non starting of key players like RVP, Evra, Vidic and Rafael.

2. We had two flank players who were weak at retracting to help defence yet Moyes went for a 4-4-2. The central midfield was where we were outplayed. The vacuum meant Kagawa and Rooney had to devout most of their attention on helping the defence instead of concentrating on attack.

3. Janujaz for Kagawa put the nail on the coffin. We lost experience and team work due to wrong substitution and it led to further instability on the left. Janujaz should be used in matches we are two goals ahead. Welbeck or Valencia would have offered an additional force to our midfield to subdue the opponents. The central midfield needed force to chock or overpower Westbrom.

4. Ferdinand, Anderson and Buttner should be taken off the first team completely. Fabio should deputised for Evra. Evans can still play the number 3.

7. Next time start Chicha from the bench. He isolates himself so much that he becomes minus one. Probably he would have been our super sub today when we search dearly for the goals towards the end.

I repeat, Anderson - Buttner- Ferdinand are not Manchester United materials anymore. Buttner has a fake leg [b]over [/b]that takes him to the left 100% of the time.

LOL ,very true
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by A40(m): 7:03pm On Sep 28, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKt5-vljEDw

For all the old school dinosaurs in the house
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 7:09pm On Sep 28, 2013
elampiro: 1. Under rating the opponent led to non starting of key players like RVP, Evra, Vidic and Rafael.

7. Next time start Chicha from the bench. He isolates himself so much that he becomes minus one. Probably he would have been our super sub today when we search dearly for the goals towards the end.

I repeat, Anderson - Buttner- Ferdinand are not Manchester United materials anymore. Buttner has a fake leg over that takes him to the left 100% of the time.
###YAWNS WILDLY###
That was exactly my fault with mediocre players, they must be used all the time yet they build zero momentum & show no improvement YET the moment another guy gets a little space everyone expects him to be a god immediately & when it doesn't happen, we start brandishing sharp machetes & MAC-4s
MTCHEEEEEEEEEWWWWWW
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chic2pimp(m): 7:10pm On Sep 28, 2013
elampiro: Buttner has a fake leg over that takes him to the left 100% of the time.

Ronaldo Nazario De Lima also had a leg over that took him to the left 100% of the time. And there I say it, He had the best leg over I have ever seen and would most probably ever see.

Point is it's not the leg over itself that matter it's the way you execute them

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:13pm On Sep 28, 2013
SailorXY:
###YAWNS WILDLY###
That was exactly my fault with mediocre players, they must be used all the time yet they build zero momentum & show no improvement YET the moment another guy gets a little space everyone expects him to be a god immediately & when it doesn't happen, we start brandishing sharp machetes & MAC-4s
MTCHEEEEEEEEEWWWWWW

I don't understand your post. Itemise your opinion. Let's have your observation.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:24pm On Sep 28, 2013
Can we now see why SAF couldn't do without Giggs?

The coaches see many things in training. Many of our guys are so inconsistent.

When are we going to get it right this season?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by superstar1(m): 7:27pm On Sep 28, 2013
We are 12th on the table.

This is not funny at all and the nearest future aint even looking bright either.

We don enter one chance cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 7:27pm On Sep 28, 2013
BinghiNya:
Some maga clamoured for nani,kagawa and hernandez and got a home loss as a reward. Valencia, welbeck and fellaini would have gotten us the required victory. Nani ko nano ni, play me its all over by buju banton, or sun is shining by bob marley
Meanwhile, is this guy for real??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 28, 2013
Recent Premiership Form:

Liverpool: WWWDL...

Arsenal: WWWWW...

Man Utd: ROTFLMAO
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cristalz(f): 7:31pm On Sep 28, 2013
A-40:
Ibu chie jaiye!

When you see a woman (Cristalz,Moonstone,Tubabie) wey sabi shake am you go know

Shake ile shake uku akirikatakata shake uku

Shake what? You're not serious grin

@StarBoard
If a coach gets something right it's only fair to accord him the praise he deserves.
So excuse the "monkeys" (seriously?? grin) that bring that game up 'cos Moyes got that one right.
I'd tell you to go stick pins in your testicles if you don't like it, but of course, I don't wanna be rude grin

Arsenal top the league. Must feel like Christmas for them.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 7:37pm On Sep 28, 2013
elampiro: Can we now see why SAF couldn't do without Giggs?

The coaches see many things in training. Many of our guys are so inconsistent.

When are we going to get it right this season?
Guy I don't have to be @ d training ground to know that Giggs should RETIRE! I don't need to be there to know that Ferdinand can't be in our defence as first choice in 2013! I don't need to be there to know that Rafael is the best we have @ right back & Valencia should be the second choice there #either that or he ships out# I don't need to be there to know that Young should never have been bought! I don't need to be @ the training ground to know that Buttner, Fabio, Januzaj, Kagawa, Smalling, Hernandez & Zaha need a run of games & not 'one game one bullet-kill' & these are the kind of opponents I'll give them that run cuz we clearly need them up to speed & replace the ageing guys since we can't sign quality no more! Evra, Rio, Vidic, van Persie, Giggs, Carrick will all soon be gone, some as early as next year...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by superstar1(m): 7:48pm On Sep 28, 2013
They need to call an emergency board meeting or the fans should demand one as a matter of urgency.

If things continue this way till January when we should be reinforcing(if Glazers and Woodward will see the reason to), we will definitely be in the drop zone.

Come to think of it, city changed coach and they are not that bad after all, same with chelsea, barca and bayern.

It is either we got a mid table coach or our players are jokers.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 7:52pm On Sep 28, 2013
superstar1: They need to call an emergency board meeting or the fans should demand one as a matter of urgency.

If things continue this way till January when we should be reinforcing(if Glazers and Woodward will see the reason to), we will definitely be in the drop zone.

Come to think of it, city changed coach and they are not that bad after all, same with chelsea, barca and bayern.

It is either we got a mid table coach or our players are jokers.

a bit of both i think

(1) (2) (3) ... (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) ... (14147) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.