Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,640 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4550) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8739710 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4547) (4548) (4549) (4550) (4551) (4552) (4553) ... (14150) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mystic1(m): 4:56pm On Sep 30, 2017
Tvegas:
Apart from Martial , Fellaini, Herrera and a few other players. The performance of a lot of our players is an eyesore.

I am confident they can beat liverpool. They need to get few things sorted though.
Eyesore? Bar mkhi, what eyesore 're you fucking..ing talking about?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 4:57pm On Sep 30, 2017
sinizia:

He misplaced some passes. But he can be spared for one average match. Mhiki on the other hand has been shitty for a month
No Miki own na special case I've been shouting about since last 3 weeks. What he does now is get the ball, run into congested area and loses it. Rinse and repeat.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 4:57pm On Sep 30, 2017
chrisley024:
I won't mind a 433 of Martial Lukaku Rashidi with midfield of Fellaini Matic Herrera.

It's very easy to play Martial, Rashford and Ukaku but Mou insist on a dull attack.

Ukaku was isolated and looked frustrated all day till Lingard, Martial and Hererra arrived to inject pace to our attack and he started seeing chances.

Why can't Mourinho see this? Is he fellăting Mhiki or what? I'm confused.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:57pm On Sep 30, 2017
chrisley024:
Martial looking out for Lukaku more than Rashidi does

GBAM! Rashford is under a lot of pressure to score.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tvegas(m): 4:58pm On Sep 30, 2017
Mystic1:
Eyesore? Bar mkhi, what eyesore 're you fucking..ing talking about?

The one your mystical eye couldnt see.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by stylochime: 4:59pm On Sep 30, 2017
4-0 is the new 1-1

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mystic1(m): 5:00pm On Sep 30, 2017
Whatever you guys are talking about our midfield. I'm very satisfied with the all round performance today. We can't dominate every minute and secs of a 90mins game. I watched palace against city, and palace had their chance. We played well and we won today. Good performance from everyone except Mkhi who needs to be benched.

My only problem is that we don't move the ball quick enough whenever the opponents are camped in their half.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 5:00pm On Sep 30, 2017
I'm tired of 4 0 ahn Ahn
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dantedasz(m): 5:00pm On Sep 30, 2017
Ha!Ha!Ha!
I just dey laugh.
Another 3points.
Another 4goals
None conceded.

Happy for the much maligned Fellini,another good practical performance from him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mystic1(m): 5:03pm On Sep 30, 2017
Tvegas:

The one your mystical eye couldnt see.
I think it's you who needs to 're define your eyesore.
If you can't clarify your opinion, keep it to yourself. There are peeps who couldn't see the game here. Your opinion might lead them into blind arguments.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dantedasz(m): 5:03pm On Sep 30, 2017
Mystic1:
Whatever you guys are talking about our midfield. I'm very satisfied with the all round performance today. We can dominate every minute and secs of a 90mins game. I watched palace against city, and palace had their chance. We played well and we won today. Good performance from everyone except Mkhi who needs to be benched.

I don't think we needed to get out of gear One today. We were always comfortable and in full control.
Like I said different team,different tactics.
Now to watch Chelsea and City beat themselves up.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 5:04pm On Sep 30, 2017
sinizia:
See what Hererra brings. Intensity, pressing and interceptions including incisive passes.

This nigga wasn't a DM till he converted him last season, so why can't Mourinho start him as 10 ahead of that dull Mhiki?

He will eventually fight his way into the starting 11 with fellaini occasionally taking his place depending on the opposition and style deployed.

He brings some form of stability and knowing that magic is also stable, it will free up pogba.

Mhiki needs a seat belt asap.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 5:05pm On Sep 30, 2017
If only Bayern were Co-efficient like Fellaini ! grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tvegas(m): 5:07pm On Sep 30, 2017
Mystic1:
I think it's you who needs to 're define your eyesore.
If you can't clarify your opinion, keep it to yourself. There are peeps who couldn't see the game here. Your opinion might lead them into blind arguments.

Why dont you allow them complain. If my opinion leads them to argue thats critical reasoning and aint nothing bad about that. Yes the performance of some of our players was an eyesore. You can Cry over that.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 5:07pm On Sep 30, 2017
stylochime:
4-0 is the new 1-1
From draw soup to pepper soup cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 30, 2017
Lukaku ; no goal has been more deserved

#MartialFC
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:09pm On Sep 30, 2017
Lana1:
True. But after playing so well, so far, he gets a free pass today.
He shouldn't even have started today's game
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mystic1(m): 5:10pm On Sep 30, 2017
Tvegas:

[s]Why dont you allow them complain. If my opinion leads them to argue thats critical reasoning and aint nothing bad about that. Yes the performance of some of our players was an eyesore.[/s] I"ll Cry over that.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 30, 2017
MorataFC:
don't be too sure, football can be funny attimes, that's how a friend lost 570k giving barca over 1.5 against Sporting, all the remaining games turn green except that one.

Told you cheesy.....

Btw, good game today.... Lukaku matter weak me small, Thank God for the Nuclear Weapon (AM9) smiley

Wish Fellaini got his hattrick today sad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 5:11pm On Sep 30, 2017
PietroRico:
I'm tired of 4 0 ahn Ahn
Lol. To be honest i share ur concern grin

But i know say our own 5-0 and/or 6-0 is around the corner. Iss only a mater of time.

NB: Gone are the days wen we go dey argue over narrow 1-1 draws. Now we dey complain say we no dey score enough. Good times cheesy

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tvegas(m): 5:11pm On Sep 30, 2017
Mystic1:
Whatever you guys are talking about our midfield. I'm very satisfied with the all round performance today.

The bolded shows You are a bloody hypochrite. Only you have right to an opinion abi? The midfield before Herrera came on was pretty poor in the second half. Try this against the likes of Chelsea or Madrid and lets see the outcome.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 5:12pm On Sep 30, 2017
Martial 5goals 5assists in 10 apperances Lukaku 11 in 10 Rashford 5 goals 4 assists in 10 apperances

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 5:14pm On Sep 30, 2017
Tvegas:

The bolded shows You are a bloody hypochrite. Only you have right to an opinion abi? The mieldfield before Herrera came on was pretty poor in the second half. Try this against the likes of Chelsea or Madrid and lets see the outcome.
But we didn't play Chelsea or Madrid today did we?

Bros u just wan cos fight after a very good game. Ur opinion is welcome but its way off. No poor performance today asides Mkhi
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 5:15pm On Sep 30, 2017
eph12:

He shouldn't even have started today's game
Yep. I hope his national team allows him to rest these next two weeks
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mystic1(m): 5:16pm On Sep 30, 2017
Tvegas:

The bolded shows You are a bloody hypochrite. Only you have right to an opinion abi? The mieldfield before Herrera came on was pretty poor in the second half. Try this against the likes of Chelsea or Madrid and lets see the outcome.
Do you need a poll on here to see how many people share my opinion? Nigga you seem to be looking for a long back-n-forth and I'm the last person to seek audience from on here. I'm too busy. Do you need a quick poll to see the number of those who believes our performance today was an eyesore bar Fellaini and some other 2? Do you need a poll?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mystic1(m): 5:17pm On Sep 30, 2017
Lana1:

Bros u just wan cos fight after a very good game. Ur opinion is welcome but its way off. No poor performance today asides Mkhi
Thank you very much. Mouth and finger just dey scratch the dude.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 30, 2017
Lana1:

Mhki just disappeared from the game angry ...... Btw, who else saw Mata's crazy ball control in the 1st half cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 5:19pm On Sep 30, 2017
JayKayMaybachz:
Martial 5goals 5assists in 10 apperances
Lukaku 11 in 10
Rashford 5 goals 4 assists in 10 apperances
Mehn I love this....unlike last season where every goals scored and assisted by Ibra and Pogba
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 5:19pm On Sep 30, 2017
We really shouldn't be buying anything from Dortmund until further notice. Infact, if we ever ve to go shopping in the Bundesliga, the commodity we'll be trying to purchase should be properly vetted.

Mkhitaryan lowkey na Kagawa 2.0. Good player with flashes of brilliance but with very low output or contribution.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mystic1(m): 5:19pm On Sep 30, 2017
GloryIsaac:

Mhki just disappeared from the game angry ...... Btw, who else saw Mata's crazy ball control in the 1st half cheesy
lol. Chin gum sole.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 5:19pm On Sep 30, 2017
Lana1:
Wahala no dey. We'll come out on top. cool
Lol. Typo though that stuff.. I wan write Tottenham
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tvegas(m): 5:20pm On Sep 30, 2017
Lana1:

No qualms bros. I just feel some players were below par but the guy didnt want me to talk. Same rubbish theyve been doing here. Up man united. Liverpool next.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4547) (4548) (4549) (4550) (4551) (4552) (4553) ... (14150) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: adebayo201, Onkoolos, TrebleChamp(m), Ellexy and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.