Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,713 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:16 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4700) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8844689 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4697) (4698) (4699) (4700) (4701) (4702) (4703) ... (14209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by EvilMetahuman: 8:12pm On Nov 05, 2017
Dj griffon, I'm a man of rock n roll.
Can I get, Born to Run by Bruce Springsteen
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Hakeem66: 8:13pm On Nov 05, 2017
D5000y:
Lukaku: This guy is just a bag of beans. I have been having my doubts bout him since. Morata played like a complete striker today. Our own is just a useless chicken that couldn't even manage a pass or even hold up a play aggressively.

Valencia: We need a new right back that can give this guy chase. He was very pathetic today.

Matic: Only this guy played with purpose and energy. The hold up play was fantastic. How I wish Fellani came on earlier to relief this guy but our useless coach waited until they score us.
you are wrong, united midfield is the problem,that miki guy is minus one. mourinho need to get another play
er to help pogba in that position,with pogba lukaku is always a threat so don't blame the guy,he's not getting the services.
I will still take Lukaku over Morata any day, how many chances did morata missed today?.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 8:13pm On Nov 05, 2017
fellaini starts in place of mickitaryan from now on
i go rather play long ball style than watch this nigga do whatever him dey do for feed.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elxandre(m): 8:16pm On Nov 05, 2017
joeace2020:
I don't know what to call our football. When we can't put the ball on the ground and play out from the back rather than lobbing it through out then we aren't ready. It's City's league to lose now. This was a sad display of a division 2 lob and hope for the best football. Pathetic football against this disgusting club and disgusting loud fans.
When we complained about this Long ball nonsense and the hopeless surrender against top oppositions, they said we were "fake fans" cry

Shame catch me today no be small.
Funny enough, when we attacked them, they looked very vulnerable!

According to real fans though, you don't need to beat the top six, beating the small teams is enough, but what happens when your rival beats the big and small teams?

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 8:16pm On Nov 05, 2017
joeace2020:

Stop lying anyhow.. He beat Chelsea last season, man city in the league cup, tottenham this season
He said mourinho in his United career haven't won away to the top sides and he is right

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 8:16pm On Nov 05, 2017
joeace2020:

Stop lying anyhow.. He beat Chelsea last season, man city in the league cup, tottenham this season
How is it a lie?? Did u not see where he said away?? Away.

Did we beat Chelsea at Stamford bridge last season?
Did we beat City at the Etihad?
Did we beat Spurs at white hart lane?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 8:17pm On Nov 05, 2017
joeace2020:
I don't know what to call our football. When we can't put the ball on the ground and play out from the back rather than lobbing it through out then we aren't ready. It's City's league to lose now. This was a sad display of a division 2 lob and hope for the best football. Pathetic football against this disgusting club and disgusting loud fans.

E pain am, oti dun weyrey yo.

More woes coming on you when City catch una tongue tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 05, 2017
Hakeem66:
you are wrong, united midfield is the problem,that miki guy is minus one. mourinho need to get another player to help pogba in that position,with pogba lukaku is always a threat so don't blame the guy,he's not getting the services.
I agree with you, absolutely! My problem is that the useless coach would still play Miki next match. He has been like that for four matches now and Mourinho couldn't even bench him and give Mata a chance. This is absolutely pathetic!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 8:18pm On Nov 05, 2017
Am still waiting for Dantesdanz to come and tell us how today was a Mourinho masterclass...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 8:19pm On Nov 05, 2017
Oasis007:
grin

Seem Chelsea Fans are kinda scared to party here Tonight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7tc1o43soM
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by EvilMetahuman: 8:19pm On Nov 05, 2017
How can someone say this?

The difference between me and Lukaku tonight is, he watched the match at the stadium and me infront of the TV.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 8:19pm On Nov 05, 2017
Chelseafan1:

OK, Lana1, Sinizia, Dopejemi, eph12, Oasis007, have we all agreed that Morata is Lukakus grandfather while Kante is Herrera ''s ancestor?? cheesy cheesy grin grin

Bro, trolling apart, if Lukaku had the chances Morata had, he'll score. Tell me one clear chance our players gave Ukaku? We're carved open with ease countless times, if Morata was world-class, he'd răped us non-stop.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 8:19pm On Nov 05, 2017
joeace2020:

Eyah! Sorry ehn....see as this loss dey make u misyarn.. grin grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 8:21pm On Nov 05, 2017
Panther7:
He said mourinho in his United career haven't won away to the top sides and he is right

ok
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by VargasVee(m): 8:21pm On Nov 05, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
How can someone say this?

The difference between me and Lukaku tonight is, he watched the match at the stadium and me infront of the TV.

Saw that on Premier league page lool cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 8:21pm On Nov 05, 2017
sinizia:

Bro, trolling apart, if Lukaku had the chances Morata had, he'll score. Tell me one clear chance our players gave Ukaku? We're carved open with ease countless times, if Morata was world-class, he'd răped us non-stop.

LoL, I'm only here to troll and annoy you guys. grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 8:23pm On Nov 05, 2017
Elxandre:

When we complained about this Long ball nonsense and the hopeless surrender against top oppositions, they said we were "fake fans" cry

Shame catch me today no be small.
Funny enough, when we attacked them, they looked very vulnerable!

According to real fans though, you don't need to beat the top six, beating the small teams is enough, but what happens when your rival beats the big and small teams?

Give Man City this Chelsea and it'd be worse than the 1-0 they gave them. This team is not on form, this was the best time to attack them but we lacked the belief as always. Our mentality is our greatest enemy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 8:23pm On Nov 05, 2017
sinizia:

I agree a billion times
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 8:24pm On Nov 05, 2017
lukaku no dey get services but i still dey expect am to dominate all this moi-moi center backs see that christens fella,
how that guy go dey muscle ukaku comot for ball ?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 8:24pm On Nov 05, 2017
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

0 point is greater than -1point, your prayer was answered.

cheesy cheesy

Let's ask funlord.

Funlord, ngbo, where Hoopla dey since Oct 20th.??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AmoryBlacq: 8:24pm On Nov 05, 2017
Mr DJ I feel like shaking my bum bum
please hit me up with dbanj - oliver twist
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 8:25pm On Nov 05, 2017
Chelseafan1:

LoL, I'm only here to troll and annoy you guys. grin grin
I know, that's why I said "trolling apart".
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elxandre(m): 8:25pm On Nov 05, 2017
Still waiting for real analysis from the real fans grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:25pm On Nov 05, 2017
chrisley024:
What exactly did he go into that midfield to do? The guy he went to mark still ran into our box resulting in Smalling tracking him and the space was created.

I'll have to see the replay to fully answer this. However, it seems the backline went to sleep at that instant. Smalling was supposed to be marking Morata but he didn't because he was busy marking the man Jones is supposed to be marking.

Morata is deadly in the air. Smalling should've known that and covered better. They share the fault. I'm not exonerating Jones though.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 05, 2017
crazypencils20:
Much more lively than I expected. Lukaku/Rashford should have scored their chances, Hazard/Yoko could have scored too but 0-0's good value for performance.

Martial and Fellaini to come on, Lukaku to net the winner. GGMU
grin

grin

cheesy

grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 8:27pm On Nov 05, 2017
diggz:

I agree a billion times

I'm kinda glad that Morata didn't punish us well. If he's on form today, he'll tear us apart. Imagine say na Jesus, Sane and Sterling had those chances, na 5-0.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elxandre(m): 8:27pm On Nov 05, 2017
SIRcumalot:
lukaku no dey get services but i still dey expect am to dominate all this moi-moi center backs see that christens fella,
how that guy go dey muscle ukaku comot for ball ?

That thing dey surprise me.
I thought such a big guy should be dominating, but he hardly wins aerial contests.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 05, 2017
Lana1:
Am still waiting for Dantesdanz to come and tell us how today was a Mourinho masterclass...

Nah. he predicted the b.s united played today, only difference is he expected a draw....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 8:27pm On Nov 05, 2017
LoRdCaT:
Make we call am off?

Oya, let's call it off. I Dey pity u. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 05, 2017
Keneking:
Three things are certain:
Coach Conte would be sent off to the stands as soon as Man Utd takes the lead.
Martial would save Man Utd with Felliani taking a yellow card.
Man Utd would close the gap against City by 7:30pm.
See mumu grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Twizzy30(m): 8:28pm On Nov 05, 2017
gnash that damn teeth for me hahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 8:29pm On Nov 05, 2017
sinizia:

I'm kinda glad that Morata didn't punish us well. If he's on form today, he'll tear us apart. Imagine say na Jesus, Sane and Sterling had those chances, na 5-0.

Azzzzzin...the misses were just funny aswear. Even bakayoko missed one too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4697) (4698) (4699) (4700) (4701) (4702) (4703) ... (14209) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.