Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,867 members, 7,866,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:13 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4889) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8881639 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4886) (4887) (4888) (4889) (4890) (4891) (4892) ... (14219) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 11:52am On Dec 16, 2017
FOCUSED mofo.....

"Even when I don't play it's so important to watch the likes of pogba, herrera, matic and Carrick, people who play in my position and study everything they do on the pitch! At home its videos of scholes, keane, becks, xavi and co. Then whenever you go out on the pitch you need to emulate that and be yourself on the pitch. I thought I was doing that against bournemouth the other night and as I say I just want to go into the 2nd half of the season really strong."

Scott Mc tominay........MUTV

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 11:53am On Dec 16, 2017
See another party at CFC thread
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 12:01pm On Dec 16, 2017
eph12:

I thought it's his efforts in the final third that we should be more concerned about?

Truth be told, Mikhi has not been good at all even in the final third. And moreover for a midfielder he has to help defensively, we can't continue to tolerate this kind of lackadaisical approach to games and expect to manager to keep quite, any player that is not ready to run his socks off for the team should get out, and that includes miki, what do you expect the manager to do when he has been serving us rubbish performance which culminated into losing so many points. If the above story is true, he should be offloaded quickly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 12:02pm On Dec 16, 2017
dubylhover:

in all fairness,gas mou actually dropped Actually attacker this season because they didn't defend well? I don't think so..

and as for mou always defending against d top teams,I guess that's who he has always been,and why its more glaring in Manu is that he lacks d attackers and quality to kill games on the counter,so I guess he doesn't trust his players enough...honestly I also don't

you can see that the write up from gift01 has answered your question about mourinho being more particular about how a supposed attacker should be overtly concerned about defending.

its just ridiculous!

I know Mhiki himself has been serving us shyte but eph12 question is very apt.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 12:03pm On Dec 16, 2017
funlord:

FOCUSED mofo.....

"Even when I don't play it's so important to watch the likes of pogba, herrera, matic and Carrick, people who play in my position and study everything they do on the pitch! At home its videos of scholes, keane, becks, xavi and co. Then whenever you go out on the pitch you need to emulate that and be yourself on the pitch. I thought I was doing that against bournemouth the other night and as I say I just want to go into the 2nd half of the season really strong."

Scott Mc tominay........MUTV

That's the spirit not some stupid fancy players who feels the team owe them anything by serving us dross and making us look bad.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 12:19pm On Dec 16, 2017
codedguy1:

you can see that the write up from gift01 has answered your question about mourinho being more particular about how a supposed attacker should be overtly concerned about defending.

its just ridiculous!

I know Mhiki himself has been serving us shyte but eph12 question is very apt.

how many times on this board have peeps come out to always say that micki always ghosts during matches,so even when he was topping the assists charts,lana1 rightly pointed out that he was just a stat padder and wasn't really influencing games..so when he stopped "padding" his stats,he was of no use to the first team...abeggi no one should come out and say he was dropped because he refused to defend,cos that's just plain ignorance...his supposed attacking input was reduced that's y he's being dropped not because of any defensive responsibiltiy

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 12:21pm On Dec 16, 2017
CapitalCee:

Truth be told, Mikhi has not been good at all even in the final third. And moreover for a midfielder he has to help defensively, we can't continue to tolerate this kind of lackadaisical approach to games and expect to manager to keep quite, any player that is not ready to run his socks off for the team should get out, and that includes miki, what do you expect the manager to do when he has been serving us rubbish performance which culminated into losing so many points. If the above story is true, he should be offloaded quickly.

God bless you abeg..what's all this talk about micki being dropped for defensive lapses when he has actually been terrible in thr offensive third of the pitch
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 12:43pm On Dec 16, 2017
dubylhover:

God bless you abeg..what's all this talk about micki being dropped for defensive lapses when he has actually been terrible in thr offensive third of the pitch

People should watch the much heralded city and see how Aguero, Jesus, Silva , Sterling and KDB track back to help Mark and defend, as well as help in attack. But in my team, what we have are just lazy players who just want to be fed then, they will score or assist and take the glory. Check how many assists and chances created pogba has, still he tracks back to help in defending, how about Valencia and Young that will defend, mark ball and still run at the other end of the pitch to deliver crosses and assist. But no the lazy man wants to just daily in midfield while other will go and get the ball for him and put it on the plate for him to score/assist. Any body supporting mikhi in this case is just being unfair to the manager.
Let's ask ourselves, why is Pogba creating more chances and assisting and even scoring, with more defensive responsibilities, how many goals/assist did Felliani have in how many minutes compare it with that of miki, even with his defensive responsibilities.
That's why i suggested earlier that we need to cut down on our losses and get rid of all these indomie players without bottle and buy only super quality players like Pogba, Martial and Ibrahimovic, and some few very no nonsense and serious players like young and Valencia. You can't be lazy during Fergie, Ronaldo, Rooney, Scholes, Giggs, Rooney, js park all attacking players have defensive responsibilities but still deliver up front.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 12:53pm On Dec 16, 2017
dubylhover:

how many times on this board have peeps come out to always say that micki always ghosts during matches,so even when he was topping the assists charts,lana1 rightly pointed out that he was just a stat padder and wasn't really influencing games..so when he stopped "padding" his stats,he was of no use to the first team...abeggi no one should come out and say he was dropped because he refused to defend,cos that's just plain ignorance...his supposed attacking input was reduced that's y he's being dropped not because of any defensive responsibiltiy

When I say some people just jump in to criticise Jose unfairly they tag it "we vs them". Mkhi had his chance, infact i was even surprised he keep getting picked after so many ghost appearances, if he had been so effective in the final third believe me Jose would have ignored his defensive responsibilities, but the dude has been very annoying. Martial is a typical example, even till now he still doesnt track back, but due to his wizardry up front Jose has to be starting him ahead of Rashford.
That's was why i wasn't even worried about Lukakus miskicks vs city that led to the goals, because he did well to even track back to defend. Let go and watch Rooney and JS park in their prime and see the dynamism of their games then we will know that miki and co are stealing a living.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 1:47pm On Dec 16, 2017
dubylhover:

Naa You missed my point!

Did I not acknowledge that mhiki has been serving is shyte? who does not know that on this board.

Am only saying that it seems if mhiki was serving us shyte up front but putting in a good defensive shift he probably would still be playing.

read eph12 reply again to what gift01 wrote.

That's what i was emphasizing.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 1:56pm On Dec 16, 2017
Man U should not bother buying any midfielder from germany, this micki mouse is the 3rd one now.

If some of those chances given Micki where given to Mata it might have been better.

Atleast Man U fans can now agree that Micki is just plain average.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:57pm On Dec 16, 2017
That Missytaryan is a real ass but we need to work more on pressing for the ball collectively.

There's always too much space to cover upfront and it is hard work for the attackers. Maybe if our attackers press more in midfield or if we play with a high defense line then it wouldn't seem like a lot of work.

That being said, Missytaryan can feck off the team. He was useless when he came, and he is still useless. He is just one weak and lazy sod. We thought he would become someone important but his village people are whispering in his ears.

Goodbye to rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:59pm On Dec 16, 2017
BlueAngel444:
Man U should not bother buying any midfielder from germany, this micki mouse is the 3rd one now.

If some of those chances given Micki where given to Mata it might have been better.

Atleast Man U fans can now agree that Micki is just plain average.

I wouldn't say he's average. He moves the ball better than Mata and is more pacy. His only weakness is in his head. If only we could switch his mentality with Mata's
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:01pm On Dec 16, 2017
CapitalCee:

Bajinatu 20 for you
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 2:10pm On Dec 16, 2017
Sweet goal Zaha
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 2:19pm On Dec 16, 2017
dubylhover:

I think that statement was from Mourinho and not from anybody on this board
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 2:24pm On Dec 16, 2017
CapitalCee:

Nobody is actually calling for Mourinho's head for dropping Mkhi. We all prayer for it to happen na
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Whiteshades(m): 2:26pm On Dec 16, 2017
With Zaha's amazing form, he wouldn't be a bad choice as a solution for our right wing. Don't know why he never got a chance with us, we've lost some valuable players sha
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 2:30pm On Dec 16, 2017
eph12:

Nobody is actually calling for Mourinho's head for dropping Mkhi. We all prayer for it to happen na

Nobody did here bro, I am just referring to the press, who may want to milk the situation and tag it that it's because of his defensive responsibilities, to excuse a guy who did not perform despite many chances given to him. infact any midfielder that doesn't help defensively should be ashamed of himself.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 2:57pm On Dec 16, 2017
shocked

Zaha
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 16, 2017
like seriously? grin
Whiteshades:
With Zaha's amazing form, he wouldn't be a bad choice as a solution for our right wing. Don't know why he never got a chance with us, we've lost some valuable players sha
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:31pm On Dec 16, 2017
"For the right price, that is my approach as a manager in case the club advise. Every player has a price.

"If a player is not happy and if a player brings with him a request with the number that we consider is a good number it happened with Memphis (Depay) and Morgan (Schneiderlin), I would never say no."

- JOSE MOURINHO
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:32pm On Dec 16, 2017
"I'm not a big defender of the January market but there are players and situations that sometimes you have the chance to do and you shouldn't lose that chance.

"I don't like the January market. But if you can buy a player that you would buy in June and you have the chance to get him a few months before then great."

- JOSE MOURINHO
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 16, 2017
Hope Tottenham does the dirty job for United today....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 16, 2017
embarassed embarassed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 6:48pm On Dec 16, 2017
Rubbish!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 16, 2017
City's soccer is scintillating sad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:23pm On Dec 16, 2017
GloryIsaac:
It's their energy that's even tripping me. They are just everywhere
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 7:24pm On Dec 16, 2017
GloryIsaac:
there is no shame in admitting it
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 7:35pm On Dec 16, 2017
Look at Sane Debruyne and even injury prone gundogan dropping back to help regain the ball back and move forward quickly but lazy id.iots in our team will be forming attacking midfielders when you give them defensive duties they will be misbehaving.

These city players are very good in all round performance.
Meanwhile Rose should not be bought he is not that good.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 7:38pm On Dec 16, 2017
Crystal Palace from 20th to 14th... Who told you that position you're is forever??
Raise up your left leg let me pray for you.

*hands over the mic to Bishop Elrony*

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 16, 2017
DE bruuuyyyyynnnneeee!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4886) (4887) (4888) (4889) (4890) (4891) (4892) ... (14219) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: TheLequte and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.