Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,309 members, 7,867,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:21 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4914) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8885907 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4911) (4912) (4913) (4914) (4915) (4916) (4917) ... (14220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 9:58am On Dec 20, 2017
only if chelsea go gree give us hazard, mehn we go just turn top 5 elite in the world overnight.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 10:50am On Dec 20, 2017
This rumour of Hazard joining for £90(120m) might be true oo.
We too de buy from chelsea sef angry..See Dembele weh we suppose buy for that amount
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by stylochime: 10:55am On Dec 20, 2017
I can't believe people are taking these Harzard links serious

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 11:06am On Dec 20, 2017
i hope say na true.
make we stop all this play-play the guy na boss i go say make them pick either rashidi or martial sef to complete the deal.

but na lie the guy no fit play for jose again.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 11:20am On Dec 20, 2017
LOLZ:

"It is terrible business for Arsenal, for a club that is accused of being a business to allow two players like that to run their contracts down. Sanchez on top form is easily a £100m player...Ozil on top form is worth £70m to £80m. Arsenal are letting that go. It is disgusting business on the management side for Arsenal. How are you going to sell players like that in January for £25m? It is like people are laughing at you. Manchester United or even City could easily find £25m in the car seat or something. And you're then going to get Sanchez for that kind of money?

For it to get to this point where they can be offered that kind of money is pathetic…and why would you offer £60m for either of them when they are free in a few months? With the way that Sanchez is playing and having seen him be substituted in recent times, something that never used to happen, I would probably take the hit on him now because it looks like the towel has gone in and his heart isn't in it now."

Ian wright........www.skysports.com

When even your club legend is pained then the water has surely super ceded the eba! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:31am On Dec 20, 2017
odizeey:

Only a mad club will sell Hazard to their title rivals... see why I hate Goal.com
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 11:32am On Dec 20, 2017
elrony:

Only a mad club will sell Hazard to their title rivals... see why I hate Goal.com
just to warm their server this morning.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:29pm On Dec 20, 2017
odizeey:
just to warm their server this morning.

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 12:30pm On Dec 20, 2017
All y'all that is questioning why a club would sell their best player to a rival..Don't forget so quick bout Luis Figo move to real Madrid from barca (that's more like man city selling their best player to us) , what about Rvp? undecided talk more of chelsea that is always up for business with us cheesy When a player refuse to sign a new deal,all these things becomes easier for suitors to approach the player.
It might happen though But Real Madrid is his likely destination.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:53pm On Dec 20, 2017
kelvinze:
All y'all that is questioning why a club would sell their best player to a rival..Don't forget so quick bout Luis Figo move to real Madrid from barca (that's more like man city selling their best player to us) , what about Rvp? undecided talk more of chelsea that is always up for business with us cheesy When a player refuse to sign a new deal,all these things becomes easier for suitors to approach the player.

undecided

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Creatrixity(m): 1:03pm On Dec 20, 2017
odizeey:

Goal.com is run by a team of village drunks. Hazard is good but if he ain't playing on the right wing, I don't see any reason for signing him. It would even be better to sign another world class forward to give Oga Romelu solid competition.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 1:12pm On Dec 20, 2017
Non major trophy, no serious club cares about

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 1:14pm On Dec 20, 2017
PietroRico:

Is this the Champions league final? ?? shocked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KinzyeWriter(m): 1:15pm On Dec 20, 2017
PietroRico:
I was just watching the guy, too much of brain is brainl..... lipsrsealed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 1:22pm On Dec 20, 2017
eph12:

Remove Kante's presence, then Hazard will be lucky to score those goals as Chelsea will be dominated. You guys wouldn't have qualified for Thursday night football, surely only an imbeciile would have forgotten how Hazard couldn't even qualify you for Thursday night football the previous season

Was kante there when hazard was epl best player and won the title in 2014/2015?

Typical scummy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 1:27pm On Dec 20, 2017
I dropped gifs of him terrorising the red devils yesterday, rumours circulating about hazard this morning. cheesy

I will curse hazard and he will start playing like depay in united Jersey, if he moves for even 700m.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:28pm On Dec 20, 2017
grin

Some Dudes can be so funny at times. How on Earth Someone would believe "the Hazard to United Rumor....?!" LOL!

I wouldn't be surprised if the Dude has been caught off Guard many Times as a Victim of April Fool.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 1:28pm On Dec 20, 2017
patrickmuf:
I'm sure if you see Darmian, Shaw, Herrera, Rashford, Romero, Rojo, Mkhitaryan etc today you'll call them first team players...

Last season when Man utd knocked out City 1-0 their starting 11 was

DDG Valencia Blind Rojo Shaw carrick herrera Mata Pogba Rashford Zlatan so who were not the first team players here

while City played Cabalero Maffeo Garcia Iheanacho Fernando Nolito Navas
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 1:30pm On Dec 20, 2017
eph12:

Should City get to the final, would they still field these same second string?

I dont know. The point is, Carling is so useless that most clubs dont play their first team but that is the trophy people are celebrating as a major trophy Mourinho won

Same thing with Yorupa Arsenal doesnt even play their first team and this is also one of the trophies Mourinho won that we are supposed to celebrate
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Eruditor: 1:31pm On Dec 20, 2017
PietroRico:

No team celebrates winning on penalties. They simply frown, remain emotionless even and walk off like Lukaku.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 1:32pm On Dec 20, 2017
Leyqute:
Mou should stop all these and rotate the whole team jare. It's a dead rubber game. We don't need that cup, we don't want it to impede us contesting on other fronts.

Lukaku needs to rest FFS. What will we do if he cops an injury tomorrow? Are we to start relying on a half fit Zlatan?

Didn't Mou learn from last season and the recent situation with Valencia ?!

This is only common sense.

This is the same competition they want us to believe is a major trophy yet begging Mourinho not to field their first team

kokaneprodigy:

They’ll come back to call it a major trophy, I can smell the hypocrisy from far away.
My brother shey you sef shock. A major trophy yet they dont want to field their best players
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Eruditor: 1:32pm On Dec 20, 2017
raumdeuter:

I dont know. The point is, Carling is so useless that most clubs dont play their first team but that is the trophy people are celebrating as a major trophy Mourinho won

Same thing with Yorupa Arsenal doesnt even play their first team and this is also one of the trophies Mourinho won that we are supposed to celebrate

Meanwhile, Mou rubbished Yorupa cup when it was won for Chelsea by Benitez.

Today, na major trophy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 1:36pm On Dec 20, 2017
PietroRico:

These are reserve players celebrating their wins. If Adarabioyo, Nmecha, Bravo, Phil Foden, Brahim Diaz Zinchenko, Tomiwa Dele-Bashiru win a game should they not celebrate?

Most of these players if we line them up without their names how many would you recognize?

So Man Utd reserve team win the a game in the reserve league and the players celebrate, Has that now made it a major trophy?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LongD(m): 1:38pm On Dec 20, 2017
Eruditor:

Meanwhile, Mou rubbished Yorupa cup when it was won for Chelsea by Benitez.

Today, na major trophy.
Back then it was useless now it's a route to the champions league. I still don't consider it a major trophy though.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 1:41pm On Dec 20, 2017
Eruditor:
No team celebrates winning on penalties. They simply frown, remain emotionless even and walk off like Lukaku.

Abi o. Below are Chelsea youth players celebrating a trophy so it has made it a major trophy

People only celebrate major trophies

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LongD(m): 1:43pm On Dec 20, 2017
Not saying Mourinho hasn't done a good job so far or the trophies he won are useless. But the efl cup is nothing to be proud of. Look at what Wikipedia says about the trophy sef winner gets £100000

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 1:45pm On Dec 20, 2017
PietroRico:

See the Man City players celebrating scoring vs Madrid in this very major trophy called ICC

[img]http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i/?img=/media/motion/ESPNi/2017/0727/int_170727_Otamendi_pounces_to_give_Man_City_the_lead/int_170727_Otamendi_pounces_to_give_Man_City_the_lead.jpg&w=738&site=espnfc[/img]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 1:50pm On Dec 20, 2017
LongD:
Not saying Mourinho hasn't done a good job so far or the trophies he won are useless. But the efl cup is nothing to be proud of. Look at what Wikipedia says about the trophy sef winner gets £100000

See this major trophy, the winning prize cannot pay the weekly salary of Lingaard

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 1:50pm On Dec 20, 2017
PietroRico:

See Man Utd players celebrating winning a game at this major trophy called ICC.

Anytime players celebrate, Its a major trophy

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hardeycute(m): 2:05pm On Dec 20, 2017
kelvinze:
All y'all that is questioning why a club would sell their best player to a rival..Don't forget so quick bout Luis Figo move to real Madrid from barca
Barka didn't sell but surrendered because of the buyout clause.
what about Rvp? undecided talk more of chelsea that is always up for business with us cheesy When a player refuse to sign a new deal,all these things becomes easier for suitors to approach the player.
Hazard can only move to United on free transfer which I don't see happening except Zizou is appointed as Man U coach.Barca,Madrid, or Italy are realistic destination for him or his team needs Chelsea to improve his wage bill
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 2:11pm On Dec 20, 2017
grin
See raumdeuter dey spam my mentions, when I was essentially agreeing with you grin

Na wa o
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 2:18pm On Dec 20, 2017
raumdeuter:

Abi o. Below are Chelsea youth players celebrating a trophy so it has made it a major trophy

People only celebrate major trophies

even at that, I can see Sane more joyous than anyone here. This is a final for a youth team, a very big deal to them.
Sane on the other hand is delirious with excitement because he just passed the quarterfinals of a tournament that is supposed to be a worthless waste of time and energy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4911) (4912) (4913) (4914) (4915) (4916) (4917) ... (14220) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.