Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,753 members, 7,862,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:29 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4944) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8869433 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4941) (4942) (4943) (4944) (4945) (4946) (4947) ... (14216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 25, 2017
Scummies merry Xmas and a happy new year in advance in advance
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 10:52am On Dec 25, 2017
Sending you all the greetings of the season with all my love and cheers. May the light of Christmas give you peace and happiness.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 25, 2017
Dantedasz:

If Jose was not the coach of United,would this argument be taking place?
I suggest you and Dayo retreat to your boring club threads and leave Manchester United alone.
Go on

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 12:33pm On Dec 25, 2017
Emmanuel Eboue 'dodging bailiffs and sleeping on the floor' as former Arsenal stars admits he's contemplated suicide
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/emmanuel-eboue-arsenal-news-suicide-homeless-interview-washing-machine-sleeping-on-floor-a8127226.html
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 12:36pm On Dec 25, 2017
chrisley024:
Emmanuel Eboue 'dodging bailiffs and sleeping on the floor' as former Arsenal stars admits he's contemplated suicide
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/emmanuel-eboue-arsenal-news-suicide-homeless-interview-washing-machine-sleeping-on-floor-a8127226.html
ivory coast wingits bad gaan
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 12:41pm On Dec 25, 2017
odizeey:
ivory coast wingits bad gaan
Na divorce wreck the guy. All these white gold diggers
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 1:09pm On Dec 25, 2017
Controversy dey follow funlord round nairaland like wetin I no know grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 1:13pm On Dec 25, 2017
PietroRico:
Controversy dey follow funlord round nairaland like wetin I no know grin

Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown my nigga...if you check most na past victims of my koboko or just pained envious niggas! See as one dash me daughter for dream..... grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 1:13pm On Dec 25, 2017
Dantedasz:

If Jose was not the coach of United,would this argument be taking place?
I suggest you and Dayo retreat to your boring club threads and leave Manchester United alone.

We are coming here to enjoy the Mourinho masterclass ni
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by jaysmallz(m): 2:01pm On Dec 25, 2017
Merry Christmas to you all
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dantedasz(m): 2:26pm On Dec 25, 2017
raumdeuter:

We are coming here to enjoy the Mourinho masterclass ni

Dayokanu,
We will continue this conversation at the end of the season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 2:43pm On Dec 25, 2017
Merry Christmas to you and yours people.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 3:02pm On Dec 25, 2017
Merry Christmas to everyone.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:22pm On Dec 25, 2017
Merry Christmas to all United Fans!

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 5:39pm On Dec 25, 2017
NEVILLE SPOTTED WHAT ANDER HERRERA DID

Chris Smalling had picked up a knock but stayed on the pitch because Mourinho had already used all three substitutions.

Phil Jones took it upon himself to reorganise the team, telling Victor Lindelof to move to centre-back from right-back.

The England international then, according to Neville on commentary, asked Ander Herrera to fill in at right-back but was snubbed by the Spanish midfielder.

“Herrera’s overruled him,” Neville said in the 90th minute. “Yeah, Herrera said ‘I’m not going to right-back’, that is interesting.”
http://www.givemesport.com/1222437-man-utd-fans-are-fuming-with-ander-herrera-after-gary-neville-spotted-what-he-did-v-leicester?amp

Chrisley024,

What do you think about this? You are always the first to criticize Jones, and you think he is not intelligent. Built and looks do not tell about intelligence jor.

I actually saw him giving instructions after he spoke with Smalling. He also dealt with the long balls until that one that led to the goal went too far from him even if he had to count steps towards it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ovoP(m): 5:59pm On Dec 25, 2017
Merry Christmas to you all
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 6:15pm On Dec 25, 2017
Merry Christmas people...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 6:31pm On Dec 25, 2017
elampiro:

Chris Smalling had picked up a knock but stayed on the pitch because Mourinho had already used all three substitutions.

Phil Jones took it upon himself to reorganise the team, telling Victor Lindelof to move to centre-back from right-back.

The England international then, according to Neville on commentary, asked Ander Herrera to fill in at right-back but was snubbed by the Spanish midfielder.

“Herrera’s overruled him,” Neville said in the 90th minute. “Yeah, Herrera said ‘I’m not going to right-back’, that is interesting.”
http://www.givemesport.com/1222437-man-utd-fans-are-fuming-with-ander-herrera-after-gary-neville-spotted-what-he-did-v-leicester?amp

Chrisley024,

What do you think about this? You are always the first to criticize Jones, and you think he is not intelligent. Built and looks do not tell about intelligence jor.

I actually saw him giving instructions after he spoke with Smalling. He also dealt with the long balls until that one that led to the goal went too far from him even if he had to count steps towards it.

Phil Jones is more intelligent than Rojo or Smalling in terms of reading and understanding the game. He is actually quite intelligent, he only becomes stup.id when he has to protect himself from injuries.
I remember a couple of seasons ago when people here were hyping Smalling and especially Herrera. Herrera like i always said is a squad player in any team that wants to challenge for titles. Disappointingly for a Spanish player he does not have enough technique or vision but relies too much on ishan and agidi.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 7:05pm On Dec 25, 2017
No one wants to admit it but Kagawa10 has been proved right. Herrera is a rich man Cleverly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 7:17pm On Dec 25, 2017
larride:
No one wants to admit it but Kagawa10 has been proved right. Herrera is a rich man Cleverly.

lolz..the thought is scary,but he had a valid point
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 7:47pm On Dec 25, 2017
larride:

What of his claims about rashford having superb technique, being the finished article and being able to lead united's line for the next 20 years?...or you won't give am credit for that one too? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 8:13pm On Dec 25, 2017
funlord:

What of his claims about rashford having superb technique, being the finished article and being able to lead united's line for the next 20 years?...or you won't give am credit for that one too? grin

Honestly Rashford may have some off moments. But the guy is a top talent. But Herrera is a rich man's onyekachi okonkwo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 8:32pm On Dec 25, 2017
larride:

I remember when everyone used to hang up on kagawa because he criticized Herrera.

Till now I still know and believe martial and Rashford are better players than Sterling and Sane

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 9:02pm On Dec 25, 2017
larride:
he no see the things herrera dey do well only the bad ones.

merry xmas everybody.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 9:13pm On Dec 25, 2017
raumdeuter:

I remember when everyone used to hang up on kagawa because he criticized Herrera.

Till now I still know and believe martial and Rashford are better players than Sterling and Sane
not related, but what is your opinion of Kane?
Last I heard you weren't one of those that rated him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 25, 2017
CapitalCee:

I don't want to say anything sef. Let them continue, I have said it that our problem is not entirely mourinho. That was how villa fans hounded Martin's O'Neal out in 2009 because he did not make top 4. Where are they now? That single decision they are regretting till now. I don't like mourinho as a person, but he has improved the team from a useless mediocre team, to at [/b] a constant champions league quarter finalists[b] and the team is moving in an upward trajectory with him.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 9:28pm On Dec 25, 2017
PietroRico:

Lolz . I know 1-2 years ago, dayo might even be debating that Tomato sachet >>> Harry Kane

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by stinkmeaner: 10:09pm On Dec 25, 2017
. But Herrera is a rich man's onyekachi okonkwo

Chineke!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 10:48pm On Dec 25, 2017
raumdeuter:

Martial and Rashford have their limitations but have undoubted talent and potential. When people here were laughably claiming that Herrera was better than Lord Kante i was one of those that told them that Herrera was a limited skill set guy who has only a squad player level talent in any champoinship contending team.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 11:44pm On Dec 25, 2017
afrodoc2:

Martial and Rashford have their limitations but have undoubted talent and potential. When people here were laughably claiming that Herrera was better than Lord Kante i was one of those that told them that Herrera was a limited skill set guy who has only a squad player level talent in any champoinship contending team.

I remembered when you used to correct people on jumping the gun
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 11:58pm On Dec 25, 2017
PietroRico:

He is the best striker in the EPL.

What was my last opinion of him if you can quote it
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 12:11am On Dec 26, 2017
elampiro:

Chrisley024,

The point is he wasn't where he should which caused the 1st goal and btw, his organized defence didn't stop the equalize.

Let's just pray he stays longer this time before going back to the sick bed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4941) (4942) (4943) (4944) (4945) (4946) (4947) ... (14216) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: viciati(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.