Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,449 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8745585 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5161) (5162) (5163) (5164) (5165) (5166) (5167) ... (14156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MoR2(m): 11:18pm On Jan 31, 2018
iPopAlomo:
PIANO FC!!!

Someone just said "Piano Fc" are playing Off key...
bwehehehe this wan funny die grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 11:19pm On Jan 31, 2018
One of the games Pogba should get down to
playing as a midfielder and actually control a
game, but he's gone missing. There's the story
of Paul Pogba. Dabbing fraud.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 11:20pm On Jan 31, 2018
Why blame mourinho
Na him tell smalling to act like slowpoke instead of defending d first goal?..Abii na him tell Jones to score Own goal ?..Abeg..the blame goes to most of d team...no fighting spirit..Only Sanchez tried to create something out of nothing. The whole team didn't turn for dis game at all but Unto d next one sha

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:20pm On Jan 31, 2018
CapitalCee:

only Defenders?

the midfielders nko. Pogba nko? Matic nko? how about Martial and Lukaku? only Sanchez and Lingard were not atrocious. even Mata and Herrera that entered were playing rubbish. but not to take anything away from spurs, they were fantastic this night. One of those days though. ahead. ahead

They were not fantastic. We started slowly and Jones gave them the second goal. We were in it after the first goal but the second goal killed the game.

That being said, we were shiiiiiiiiite after the second goal till 90 min. Matic is very slow and we just don't know how to close down opponents.

That Lukaku just dey vex me. Master of gesticulation. SMH
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MoR2(m): 11:22pm On Jan 31, 2018
there is a story to be learnt here tonight angry

sh..it i forgotten what it is grin hehe
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 11:24pm On Jan 31, 2018
CapitalCee:

only Defenders?

the midfielders nko. Pogba nko? Matic nko? how about Martial and Lukaku? only Sanchez and Lingard were not atrocious. even Mata and Herrera that entered were playing rubbish. but not to take anything away from spurs, they were fantastic this night. One of those days though. ahead. ahead
Spurs were not fantastic. mumu united players made dem look so.
only sanchez and lingard looked interested in the match today and JM cant go without blame. What on earth would make matic, young and pogba resume that second half especially young and matic and wen he wanted to make a change, he removed the only spark in the team for a deadwood.
Smalling and Jones played like this was their first match after turning professionals.
Biko, how can i unwatch today match
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 11:25pm On Jan 31, 2018
CapitalCee:

you are 2 in front behind spurs. Europa league will surely fall on you.

How many points u take dey lead me?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 11:35pm On Jan 31, 2018
I can't even put my finger on what exactly what's wrong. ;DThe whole team seemed drunk.
Smh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:38pm On Jan 31, 2018
Chelseafan1:

How many points u take dey lead me?

3 points and I can get anything. you can't catch us till season end. no how are we losing to bottom teams at home. you ussually does that. if you have sense you would have known that Arsenal and spurs are your problem not united.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:38pm On Jan 31, 2018
PietroRico:
I can't even put my finger on what exactly what's wrong. ;DThe whole team seemed drunk.
Smh

I am telling you.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 11:45pm On Jan 31, 2018
I think its time we stopped believing in Jones and Smalling. They keep letting us down time and time again.

After all the money we've spent its unbelievable those two are still considered a CB pairing at United!!

Average fûcks!!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MoR2(m): 11:49pm On Jan 31, 2018
PietroRico:
Smh
i think the whole team got too excited with the sachet signing cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TLona1: 11:58pm On Jan 31, 2018
15 points clear b1tches!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 12:12am On Feb 01, 2018
CapitalCee:

3 points and I can get anything. you can't catch us till season end. no how are we losing to bottom teams at home. you ussually does that. if you have sense you would have known that Arsenal and spurs are your problem not united.

We would revisit this your mumu talk come season end.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 12:17am On Feb 01, 2018
So jones scored against de gea? What a striker!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 12:19am On Feb 01, 2018
Nihilist:
Alexis Sanchez wondering what kind of club he came to join ffs.

Jones no even wan pity Sanchez say he dey play piano...

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:19am On Feb 01, 2018
Funny seeing Chelsea and that self acclaimed Madrid fan here trolling, there's a tradition here, you only troll those you are better than or recorded good results over but look around and see idiots displaying their idiocy...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by jaysmallz(m): 12:33am On Feb 01, 2018
undecided

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 12:34am On Feb 01, 2018
Lana1:
I see say u don finally login. Mumu!

Ajuwaya Adelana....go and sleep with your L tonight.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 12:42am On Feb 01, 2018
Piano FC celebrated signing the Chilean Elton John for free thinking that they got themselves a top footballer with the bargain of the century and decided to pay him £500,000 a week to play the piano while mans is just using football as a money laundering scheme to feed his dogs

Gotten from twitter.... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 2:03am On Feb 01, 2018
Pataki:

cheesy

Lana1 must have finished his nysc na. L for Lana1 cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 2:11am On Feb 01, 2018
We should always play a 3rd man in midfield since our attackers can be too lazy to chase second balls.

The team needs to try 433 against top teams. This useless formation no be am

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuffRuggedRaw(m): 2:57am On Feb 01, 2018
patrickmuf:
Funny seeing Chelsea and that self acclaimed Madrid fan here trolling, there's a tradition here, you only troll those you are better than or recorded good results over but look around and see idiots displaying their idiocy...

Nah man. Na becuz una mouth too much. Even wen SAF be manager, una no make mouth like dis grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuffRuggedRaw(m): 2:58am On Feb 01, 2018
eph12:
We should always play a 3rd man in midfield since our attackers can be too lazy to chase second balls.

The team needs to try 433 against top teams. This useless formation no be am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oEsWi88Qv0
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuffRuggedRaw(m): 2:59am On Feb 01, 2018
airmark:

cheesy

Lana1 must have finished his nysc na. L for Lana1 cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Az9HDbxk3U
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuffRuggedRaw(m): 2:59am On Feb 01, 2018
Pataki:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGx0rApSk6w
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuffRuggedRaw(m): 3:01am On Feb 01, 2018
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuffRuggedRaw(m): 3:04am On Feb 01, 2018
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuffRuggedRaw(m): 3:05am On Feb 01, 2018
codedguy1:

I wrote something and you replied without using your brain.

I know in what context I wrote what I wrote.

Bros. I understand you wella. Na u no get me at all!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 3:14am On Feb 01, 2018
That match was dreadful.
And my spirit say make I siddon house,I no hear.
Everybody sucked.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:26am On Feb 01, 2018
SIRcumalot:
That match was dreadful.
And my spirit say make I siddon house,I no hear.
Everybody sucked.
na midnight u sneak out cumming scummy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by paolokonqueror(m): 5:47am On Feb 01, 2018
So? that he didn't work at United doesn't mean he's not a good player
CapitalCee:

Mkhi score 27 in his final season at Dortmund. do not be deceived

(1) (2) (3) ... (5161) (5162) (5163) (5164) (5165) (5166) (5167) ... (14156) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.