Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:12 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8834184 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5175) (5176) (5177) (5178) (5179) (5180) (5181) ... (14208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:16pm On Feb 03, 2018
McTonimay needs to improve his play, he is too cautious, he should be more daring with his passes and his forays forward. His game is too similar to Herrera and to be honest, I know a vast majority of fans here are not satisfied with what Herrera offers.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hinohsend: 9:26pm On Feb 03, 2018
joeace2020:

Wailing? No tell your fellow pep ass lickers to henceforth stop promoting pep as the youth talent developer. Jesse Lingard 1,200+ minutes this season, Rashford 1300+ minutes, Mctominay 193 minutes but it's Pep with Zichenko 193 mins, Diaz 34 minutes and Adarabioyo not even listed as a first teamer that is bringing through youth and still moans to the press that he doesn't have enough player so lists 6 players on the bench.. yeye

I think it's hilarious you're comparing Lingard and Rashford to Zichenko and co, plus in very sure Zichenko has gotten more minutes than Mctominay in all competitions this season.

Pep in the past promoted guys like Busquet, Pedro, Thiago and a couple of players who didn't achieve plenty success, he also improved and played frequently prospects like Coman and Kimmich while in Germany. He promoted 22 players to the first team while he was at Barca so I understand where the youth developer tag came from.

I agree he was wrong for naming 6 players and deserves some stick, it's just odd seeing Man U fans act like City are one big club bullying and buying everyone while United are some kind of Alaves.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 9:44pm On Feb 03, 2018
mhen that kid Tominay issa real deal in CM
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 9:45pm On Feb 03, 2018
patrickmuf:
McTonimay needs to improve his play, he is too cautious, he should be more daring with his passes and his forays forward. His game is too similar to Herrera and to be honest, I know a vast majority of fans here are not satisfied with what Herrera offers.

McTominay did his job perfectly today bro, such composure, maturity and calmness, he sure can improve but this is a way to go, if you notice, you will see that Matic joined the attack more often till Pogba came on, I don't mind him taking Herrera or Fellaini position in the team. A good squad player.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 03, 2018
Nihilist:

3 assists tonight

he's leading Elton John for now..mm
who be Elton John again? una no go kill person
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:52pm On Feb 03, 2018
larride:

McTominay did his job perfectly today bro, such composure, maturity and calmness, he sure can improve but this is a way to go, if you notice, you will see that Matic joined the attack more often till Pogba came on, I don't mind him taking Herrera or Fellaini position in the team. A good squad player.
Is he an improvement on Herrera? I think not at the moment.
I am only saying we shouldn't begin to praise him cos he might feel he is playing at a top level and might just stagnate like others before him English players). He needs to be a tad daring with his passes, you saw how a pass from Pogba led to our second goal, we need him to attempt such passes.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 9:53pm On Feb 03, 2018
hinohsend:

I think it's hilarious you're comparing Lingard and Rashford to Zichenko and co, plus in very sure Zichenko has gotten more minutes than Mctominay in all competitions this season.

Pep in the past promoted guys like Busquet, Pedro, Thiago and a couple of players who didn't achieve plenty success, he also improved and played frequently prospects like Coman and Kimmich while in Germany. He promoted 22 players to the first team while he was at Barca so I understand where the youth developer tag came from.

I agree he was wrong for naming 6 players and deserves some stick, it's just odd seeing Man U fans act like City are one big club bullying and buying everyone while United are some kind of Alaves.

Nobody is claiming the holy ground here. The negative perception of Mourinho with youth players and the reverse for Pep should be toned down as it is becoming obvious both love to spend and spend but Mourinho is struggling and trying to improve, pep is flying and a youth player couldn't even complete the bench today instead complains he doesn't have enough players.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 9:57pm On Feb 03, 2018
patrickmuf:
Is he an improvement on Herrera? I think not at the moment.
I am only saying we shouldn't begin to praise him cos he might feel he is playing at a top level and might just stagnate like others before him English players). He needs to be a tad daring with his passes, you saw how a pass from Pogba led to our second goal, we need him to attempt such passes.

He still needs to improve on long range passing generally but i was impressed by his attacking mentality once he gets the ball. Unlike Herrera who'll be looking for an easy sideways pass, Mctominay only resorted to that when a forward pass would be too risky but he attempted many forward passes and i loved seeing that from a United midfielder. I'll try and find his forward pass stats.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 10:02pm On Feb 03, 2018
joeace2020:
Arsenal has reshuffled so things may not remain the same.
mmhmmm even Arsenal fans know it's all telemundo.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:06pm On Feb 03, 2018
ChristineC:

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:07pm On Feb 03, 2018
Pataki na only when una win you dey surface!!! grin grin cheesy

Liver-less oldie tongue

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 10:09pm On Feb 03, 2018
ChristineC:

Why are you this wicked?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nezzar2: 10:14pm On Feb 03, 2018
ChristineC:
And some people would ask God why they didn't make heaven

Just look at this statement cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 10:44pm On Feb 03, 2018
elrony:
Pataki na only when una win you dey surface!!! grin grin cheesy

Liver-less oldie tongue

Sharap dia! You dey shine teeth today abi?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 10:49pm On Feb 03, 2018
hinohsend:

just that zinchenko is not a youth player. he is a pep purchase

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 10:55pm On Feb 03, 2018
nezzar2:

And some people would ask God why they didn't make heaven

Just look at this statement cheesy cheesy cheesy
lol, but its true na.
I wonder wetin joeace see wey him dy advocate for Arsenal like this. This na team that once had Gilberto, Hleb, Fabregas and Rosicky in midfield and still went trophyless
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 10:56pm On Feb 03, 2018
Pataki:

Sharap dia! You dey shine teeth today abi?
See this one, you shine teeth last time out?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 10:58pm On Feb 03, 2018
chidexxy007:

lol, but its true na.
I wonder wetin joeace see wey him dy advocate for Arsenal like this. This na team that once had Gilberto, Hleb, Fabregas and Rosicky in midfield and still went trophyless

lolz. Arsenal will still remain Arsenal. Although I want them to deal with fraudiola for me. in the cup final.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by crazypencils20: 12:36am On Feb 04, 2018
Wish United would buy Mario Lemina. The guy is good!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 12:49am On Feb 04, 2018
joeace2020:
Meanwhile Pep "loves to bring through youth players" Guardiola names a bench of 6 players as he says its because they don't have players anymore. After all the millions sunk into the academy not one product was good enough to complete the bench today instead spendiola is quick to send a message to the board that since they have excess millions to spend like water then they must open the chequebook without fail whenever he needs it. If any idiot comes to defend him for this, you will have to explain to me why Pep cannot give one extra youth player the only chance he may get in his footballing career to experience first team football while Mourinho gives McTominay 90 minutes football today and Rashford has appeared in every united game bar vs Tottenham this season. You will explain wht Mourinho is the chequebook one who never develops talent and Pep has taken Sane and Sterling who are have already been experiencing top level football for years to another level. I am waiting for the person that ogun will punish for defending that fraudster that is making everybody turning to spending upon spending just to compete with spendiola.

See the complete lack of logic by you and Gary Neville. This is why I encourage people to use their sense or keep quiet

Man City senior team played a midday game today vs Burnley Saturday. That means they would have travelled to Burnley on Friday

Less than 20hrs earlier, Man City youth team played a game vs Swansea on Friday at 2PM to like 4PM

So tell me how a player was supposed to play for the reserves, complete the game, rest and join the senior team on their trip to Burnley for their midday game Saturday

And all these stress on a youth tem player to achieve what exactly?

City had 6 players on their bench, the max sub they can use is 3. So tell me what point it makes to take a player who finished a game at 4PM on a trip to Burnley to sit on the bench

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 12:56am On Feb 04, 2018
joeace2020:

Does any have more than 500 premier league minutes to their name this season? Can you honestly regard any of them as the next big thing in the premier league? Anyway that's not my point. Gary Neville puts it right for those of you who will rush to defend him without understanding the point. "

The only youth player that was promoted is McTominay and he has played 190mins this season in the league

Thats the same number of minutes played by Zinchenko

Man Utd has an academy that has produced great players much more than City, Can you honestly regard any of them from united academy as the next big thing in the premier league?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 12:57am On Feb 04, 2018
joeace2020:

Wailing? No tell your fellow pep ass lickers to henceforth stop promoting pep as the youth talent developer. Jesse Lingard 1,200+ minutes this season, Rashford 1300+ minutes, Mctominay 193 minutes but it's Pep with Zichenko 193 mins, Diaz 34 minutes and Adarabioyo not even listed as a first teamer that is bringing through youth and still moans to the press that he doesn't have enough player so lists 6 players on the bench.. yeye

Rashford and Lingaard were promoted by Van Gaal, So its only Mctominay promoted by Mourinho and he has a total of 193mins
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 1:00am On Feb 04, 2018
joeace2020:

Nobody is claiming the holy ground here. The negative perception of Mourinho with youth players and the reverse for Pep should be toned down as it is becoming obvious both love to spend and spend but Mourinho is struggling and trying to improve, pep is flying and a youth player couldn't even complete the bench today instead complains he doesn't have enough players.

The negative impression of Mourinho and youth is because of the way he has treated youth players in the past

Since Mourinho became a coach almost 20yrs ago Name one youth player he promoted from the youth team and that became a world class player under him
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 3:24am On Feb 04, 2018
raumdeuter:

See the complete lack of logic by you and Gary Neville. This is why I encourage people to use their sense or keep quiet

Man City senior team played a midday game today vs Burnley Saturday. That means they would have travelled to Burnley on Friday

Less than 20hrs earlier, Man City youth team played a game vs Swansea on Friday at 2PM to like 4PM

So tell me how a player was supposed to play for the reserves, complete the game, rest and join the senior team on their trip to Burnley for their midday game Saturday

City had 6 players on their bench, the max sub they can use is 3. So tell me what point it makes to take a player who finished a game at 4PM on a trip to Burnley to sit on the bench

I knew you wouldn't resist an argument. Dayo i am not ready for your amalanomics. If it was someone else i would engage but with your reputation for looking for the easiest way out i can't burn few hours from the years God gave me on earth on back and forths with you. There are 20 premier league teams and whether rain or sunshine, whether the senior or youth team play a game a day after the other, they ALWAYS field 7 players on the bench. Always! But Pep gets a pass because as big as City under 23 is, all of the 16 players for the city EDS must have played a day before. I am sure Wilson, Anderson and Woods would have told Pep they don't think they could step up having sat through an under 23 game hours before and having their next game on the 16th. Keep at your amala turning. You are becoming a professional at it. Your baba cannot give one of these youngsters to be with the first team for a game, get the dressing room experience and interact with first teamers instead claim City don't have enough players but here you are saying what point does it make to take a player who finished a game at 4pm on a trip to Burnley to sit on the bench? From the EDS bench to the senior team bench in a premier league match. That's one hell of an upgrade for any young player even if just to go and watch. He loves youth players but looked through all of City and found none to complete a youthful looking bench instead goes bleating no players. No one would have even said anything were it not for the shameful no player statements after.

Burnley has 8 players out injured, still names a complete bench, Spendiola has 7 out and says all the players he has left are injured, he should have thrown more money at Mahrez to complete the bench...keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Eruditor: 3:45am On Feb 04, 2018
sinizia:

The main reason I hate engaging in debates with you is that when it comes to Pep, your hypocrisy is so nauseating - not even because of your long epistles.

THE IRONY. Why am I just seeing this now? cheesy

In the first paragraph you're mocking United for not being like City and other clubs and walking away from deals deemed too expensive, in the second paragraph, your amnesia kicked in because within few seconds you also listed a case of Perisic where we walked away. This is what hypocrisy causes.

I am responsible for my post not your understanding of it. In any case (and since it was lost on you) the joke there was that united would've become interested and even paid over the price if City had bid for the player.

Other clubs walks away, you say? After Chelsea had almost signed Robinho, which club swooped in at the last minute, offer Robinho more riches and snatched him from Chelsea? I guess that club is Shooting Stars of Ibadan. Your hypocrisy stinks!!

Objection. Relevance: I never cared for City until Pep signed.

From the beginning of time, clubs have always been hijacking deal by offering more incentives to a player. It's not a bad thing. Even your beloved Barca have done it in the past, but because United are involved, suddenly OTHER clubs walks away not us. Did Chelsea walk away even after it's clear that Tottenham had already agreed deal with Willian? You're here trying to make a normal occurance that's been happening since time immemorial to look bad because we got Sanchez. Your hypocrisy stinks!!

I remember saying "it is allowed" in my best MI Abaga impression. Your sister (whom I was conversing with saw it). Redundant ^^^.

Your post is just a skyscraper of hypocrisy. Man City have been chasing Messi for years, with rumors even saying they offered him a blank cheque. Even when it's clear that Barca have made it clear that they're not selling their prized possession, but yet your saintly City didn't walked away. It boils down to who wants it more and who's ready to pay to get a player which is not a bad thing as most clubs do it depending on their financial strength. When PSG snatched Dani Alves from City even though he'd already agreed to join City, I didn't see your wailing calling them out for being desperate enough to offer Dani Alvez more money to take him from City. Even Loserfool had to hasten up to sign Van Dijk and flew their medical personnels down to Bournemouth Airport to conduct medicals on VVD before Man City snatched him from them. I repeat, your hypocrisy stinks!!

LOL. My post is in Antartica and yours is in Kaffeklubben Island. If City wanted Messi for half of Sheikh Mansour's worth, it is not the point. The act of desperation will be the Glazers selling everything they own (after both teams have agreed terms) to now offer Barca say 500M above that. Stick to the narrative please. If your conjecture about City and VVD was true, City only needed to offer Southampton 90M and the selling club would have put a stop the Liverpool sale. Ed Woodward knows what I'm talmbout.

Last season City finished trophyless. Pep was in a "desperate" mood to overhaul his squad, so he's willing to meet the huge amount clubs were asking for his targets, even when many people were complaining he didn't care. City were so desperate that they're ready to pay a whooping £70m for the services of Sanchez but Mourinho no send Sanchez then. We used to complain back then that Mourinho should be rivaling Pep for Sanchez's signature and that United were dulling in letting City being the only competitor for his signature. . Note that this hypocrisy you're projecting now is seriously irritating because City would've spent more than United in the total cost of signing Sanchez if they had landed him last year because:

The conjecture per word ratio of this paragraph is a world record. But let me go along with it for personal amusement: Sanchez had a year left and the selling club set a value that City accepted. Imagine, say PSG coming now to offer AFC 90M to get the player. That will be the despacito desperado.

1. Man City would've forked out £70m Assanal valuation of him.
2. City would've paid agent fees.
3. City would've paid Sanchez's signing-on fees.
4. City would've paid Sanchez a weekly fee of 300-350k, especially with how desperate other clubs wanted him after a fantastic season.
5. City would've also negotiated and paid Sanchez other bonuses that comes with contract signing including the image rights.

The emboldened is the only thing I agree with. I see how you are trying to justify your club's spending at the same time. Smart. Only problem is, City already said they were not going to pay anyone above KDB. Which put paid to the would've(s) you wrote above.

When you add the above expenses to the fact that it'd be paid over a 4 years contract, if United are spending the purported £170m through out his contract, City would've paid within or even above the range of £200-300m for 4 years contract. Facts!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin

None of us have the real figures in his contract

Pheww. Finally.

if consider we're getting him for free via a swap, and the fact that we just increased signing-on and agent fees and offered a bit more image right fees

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Then City would have still out-spent us if they had landed Sanchez on 4 years deal. That £70m alone for a player with a year contract remaining shows the zenith of desperation. Don't come here yapping about United being the only desperate club.

JK Rowling will be proud. But..but 500-600k per week for a player with 6 months left is the nadir of desperation.

Now as I was typing, when City couldn't land him, they went ahead without him and started having an absolutely fantastic season. Not even Pep had seen it coming.

You sure do know how to sneak these in. cheesy

Now, they no longer needed Sanchez that much. Sane is on fire. City are obliterating oppositions like it's nothing. The rumors were that City will come back at the end of the season to take him away, but then Jesus got injured, and City wanted to bolster their squad so they went back in January and heard that United had offered Sanchez more money in signing-on fees, agent fees and image rights. City knowing they don't need Sanchez that much, backed away. This is just the fùcking truth. If City was in United's position, they would've done all it took to get him.

But..but..you said they were in United's position beginning of the season when Wenger even asked for Raheem. I see how Pep gave him a younger player with 3 years left on his contract for an older one with 6 months left for 2.5 times the wages. I see it.

This excuse of Pep is balderdash if City could afford to spend more than 200m on Sanchez over a 4 years contract last season. It's balderdash if City have been chasing Messi for years who would cost up to 300m (before his new contract) with shocking wages. It's balderdash coz City were in the race of Mbappe who would've cost them not less than 120m not even including the agent fees, weekly wages et al. So, yes, United were the ones in desperate need of him now so they offered more. Last season City were in desperate need of him and offered more than Bayern and PSG.

Ditto what I said earlier. But just incase: Selling club sets price. Buyers agree or not. Desperados come in after and offer 20M more than the seller even asked for. It is the game so it is allowed but it smacks of desperation.

City wanted Laporte, even though he broke Pep's heart by going back on his agreement with him to sign a new contract, Pep who the dumb columnists reported never forgives or goes back to his targets that betrays him, still went back out of his desperation to solve his defensive issues and broke the club's record to sign him. If City were as desperate as they were last season when they had a bad season, they'd pay the same amount for Sanchez!!

City paid the player's buyout clause. Period. Gary Neville, a United legend, (albeit I know your manager has been deriding a few of them lately like he would soon do SAF and you would come here to rationalise it). But yea, he asked United to hijack it. What he meant was offer ATB 90M and the player *coughs* "a little bit more" *coughs* than City to get him. A spade is a spade, not a farming tool. It is desperation, call it by its real name.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 3:59am On Feb 04, 2018
Wtf! undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Eruditor: 4:20am On Feb 04, 2018
Change your moniker as much as you want, your hatred for anything intelligent will expose you.

Star boards are plastic, Hoopla is noisy and fussy and BushWickBill cannot see past his folly.

I know you are competing for rank of chief-insulter of NL. (A befitting legacy for someone who would have achieved none other).

In fact if insulting was measured in deaths, I wager you would have tried to die before the first man to do so - but you are not Abel(able) grin.

Let us just add that to the 1 billion other things you'd never finish first at.

And since we are on this topic of finishing first, I donate the capitalcunt of this thread for your first carnal pleasures with a man. Even though, I have this weird feeling it won't be the first time you'd be raw dogging a d-u-m-b homo-sapien

PS: The sapien is silent. C-u-n-t-s don't think.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 6:59am On Feb 04, 2018
How do people draw conclusions, how many times have we swooped in to snatched a player from under the noses of City?
I don't get how someone will comfortably think we offered more money or we went after a City target, Sanchez is one of the biggest name in the league and it is not surprising to see most top clubs after him. You're making it sound like once City indicates interest, everyone else should back down.
I know it's because Pep said they don't have the kind of money Sanchez wanted that this fan boy of his won't let us have peace, for him, whatever Pep says is the holy grail. For people like Pep and his bootlickers, once he indicates interest in a players, the said player must abandon everything and rush to the Etihad stadium, even some disciples of Christ thought twice before jumping on the bandwagon but no, since it's Pep, players must lower their demands, submit transfer request, go on strike and so on. Nonsense!!!
The disappointment of losing Sanchez might just see some folks take their own life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 7:25am On Feb 04, 2018
cryAbeg dem dey pay for all this long epistles..
Nawao dis one weak me cryAbeg dem dey pay for all this long epistles..
Nawao dis one weak me
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 7:38am On Feb 04, 2018
raumdeuter:

this is what I find amusing on NL.sombdy made a point u dnt like .do u v to b insultive to counter it . everybody has right to his or her opinion.nobody is a master of anything because their is always a bigger master.most people opinion here r gotten from what u read online or watch on TV.where u actually there when these things where happening? Capital No.so please let tune down d insult
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 7:50am On Feb 04, 2018
engrelvis:
this is what I find amusing on NL.sombdy made a point u dnt like .do u v to b insultive to counter it . everybody has right to his or her opinion.nobody is a master of anything because their is always a bigger master.most people opinion here r gotten from what u read online or watch on TV.where u actually there when these things where happening? Capital No.so please let tune down d insult
baba for here insults na their food. Just leave dem.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 8:52am On Feb 04, 2018
odizeey:
baba for here insults na their food. Just leave dem.
thank u bro.some of us here r respectable married men who God has really blessed .I am45yrs.got married in 2005.left Uniben 20 something yrs ago . Did my masters in civil engineering long time ago.v travel alot.belong to alot of professional bodies .so when boys who r nt even up to yr workers at site or in d office hide behind their phones n begin to spew thrash,is very sad .alot of people here r fake . people v different passion.mine is football.n my club is man utd.v watch dem live .I enjoy d interaction here but some people r too insultive . I dnt know him but I respect nezzar alot.he talks well

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5175) (5176) (5177) (5178) (5179) (5180) (5181) ... (14208) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.