Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,940 members, 7,821,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8749797 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5203) (5204) (5205) (5206) (5207) (5208) (5209) ... (14157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:32pm On Feb 11, 2018
engrelvis:
Rashford suppose dey dis lineup.he is gud in dis type of game..I prefer him to lukaku in dis type of match

He's not even on the Bench!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 2:35pm On Feb 11, 2018
Let's see how the line up on the field first before I swear for Mou big time, can't Lingard play from the right ni or it is compulsory for Lingard to play behind the striker, Ogun will kill Mou if he continues like this.

Can someone send Young on 2 years injury abeg since our Manager has decided to go mad again today.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 2:36pm On Feb 11, 2018
SIRcumalot:
This na one of the reasons I no want Sanchez here.
Martial was balling out from that position.
Exactly why i wasn't too excited with all those Perisic and Sanchez rumours. Knew Martial was gonna be the one displaced in the team fornation. From ST to LW and now RW.
How long are we gonna keep playing players out of position?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bibidear(f): 2:36pm On Feb 11, 2018
Lana1:
He's on the bench!!
he should start ahead of smalling.......i get tensed when smalling plays
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:37pm On Feb 11, 2018
I will be glad to see Lingard on the Right, Martial on the Left and Sanchez in the Middle!

Lingard can enjoy is "solo" Run on the right, he can be a direction competition to Mata and perhaps displaces Mata in the Lineup; all I care about is - Martial should be played on the left Wing.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 2:37pm On Feb 11, 2018
Bibidear:

i am scared of this game
same with me here.am nt comfortable with d lineup
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 2:40pm On Feb 11, 2018
How una take know who dey where at this time abeg?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bibidear(f): 2:40pm On Feb 11, 2018
engrelvis:
same with me here.am nt comfortable with d lineup
rojo should start ahead of smalling.........shaw should start ahead of young......and i am not happy martial is played out of position,.........the guy should go to another club where his talent will be appreciated
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:42pm On Feb 11, 2018
SIRcumalot:
This na one of the reasons I no want Sanchez here.
Martial was balling out from that position.

This is exactly my sentiments the other day before his arrival. It doesn't make sense to bring someone in for that position unless the new arrival will provide a goal or assist every matchday.

But it's too premature to conclude from this lineup that Martial'll be played on the right.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by crazypencils20: 2:45pm On Feb 11, 2018
I don't want to see Martial on the right. Could have sworn Shaw was going to start
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 2:48pm On Feb 11, 2018
PietroRico:

I just tire oooo.

I think because Mourinho can be a mad man sometimes, he has don crazy things before.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 2:52pm On Feb 11, 2018
Goals this year... - Aguero: 13
Lukaku,
Martial, Pogba, Sanchez and Rashford combined: 9

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 3:00pm On Feb 11, 2018
United No9 The one goal per month striker .

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 3:03pm On Feb 11, 2018
nawao w don start the negativity again. Which one be say Sanchez should not come to united because martial will be pushed to right? I tire for some people o, abeg make una no spoil this match for us abeg. if martial can nnot adapt his game to play anywhere in the front line then he is not ready to evolve. Fergie played Rooney everywhere in the attack and he flourished in all the positions, and moreover martial Lingard and Sanchez will swap positions as the game goes on. The most important thing is martial is starting and he is doing well let stop this moaning this new year abeg.

Na so we abuse mourinho because of Mkhi, now the guy don go arsenal go the ghost as usual. Martial is a man, he should stand up to the challenge and fight, we don't want cry babies in our team, we need strong characters. Martial is not even complaining. SMH
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 3:04pm On Feb 11, 2018
PietroRico:
Saw the lineups while watching the Huddersfield-Bournemouth game
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SONofnezzar: 3:06pm On Feb 11, 2018
Young in the lineup again??

Smalling also partnering Jones??...Mou is raving mad and why ffs can't he play Martial on the left and put sanchez behind lukaku
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 3:09pm On Feb 11, 2018
CapitalCee:
nawao w don start the negativity again. Which one be say Sanchez should not come to united because martial will be pushed to right? I tire for some people o, abeg make una no spoil this match for us abeg. if martial can nnot adapt his game to play anywhere in the front line then he is not ready to evolve. Fergie played Rooney everywhere in the attack and he flourished in all the positions, and moreover martial Lingard and Sanchez will swap positions as the game goes on. The most important thing is martial is starting and he is doing well let stop this moaning this new year abeg.
Na u sabi wetin u dey read.
Where did i say i didnt want Sanchez to come??
I wasn't excited about Sanchez, Perisic rumours because of Martial now means i dont Sanchez to come...
Some people go sha wan say something
undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 3:10pm On Feb 11, 2018
Bibidear:
i am scared of this game
is this not the same defensive set up that was asleep against Spurs? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:11pm On Feb 11, 2018
Lana1:
I wasn't excited about Sanchez, Perisic rumours because of Martial now means i dont Sanchez to come...
undecided

grin

He's not referring to you fella. Read the comments made after yours then you gonna get it right.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bibidear(f): 3:11pm On Feb 11, 2018
ChristineC:
is this not the same defensive set up that was asleep against Spurs? grin
yes,its d same oooo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SONofnezzar: 3:15pm On Feb 11, 2018
Why didn't Mou include Smalling as part of that Mkhi deal

It's high time we start shipping players oo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 3:17pm On Feb 11, 2018
Lana1:
undecided

Any how you want to put it. I don't see how Sanchez is hindering martial in as much as he starts game, whether he is the point man, behind the striker, left or right. the Problem is we tends to find problem where there is none.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SONofnezzar: 3:19pm On Feb 11, 2018
I am expecting a slim win for us today
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 3:22pm On Feb 11, 2018
Hmmmn smalling don start again. Thank you DDG, best keeper in the world
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by jamescross: 3:22pm On Feb 11, 2018
CapitalCee:

it's really true. I thought of this few days ago, Newcastle used to pose problems for mourinho
based on this info and as cruxifizio said, united to lose (points cheesy)
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Willexmania(m): 3:23pm On Feb 11, 2018
Why Is Man U Doing Like This Nah?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SONofnezzar: 3:24pm On Feb 11, 2018
Smalling should be sold
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 3:25pm On Feb 11, 2018
pogba playing like babajoko
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:27pm On Feb 11, 2018
undecided

Seems Pogba ain't interested in this Match?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SONofnezzar: 3:28pm On Feb 11, 2018
Newcastle just dey pressure this team
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 3:30pm On Feb 11, 2018
I don’t think man united have completed 10
passes at once so far.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by jamescross: 3:31pm On Feb 11, 2018
Oasis007:

grin

He's not referring to you fella. Read the comments made after yours then you gonna get it right.
shocked is it the one made by bibidear or the one made by you

(1) (2) (3) ... (5203) (5204) (5205) (5206) (5207) (5208) (5209) ... (14157) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: CrystalTiger(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.