Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,972 members, 7,848,920 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 12:02 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5216) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8832484 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5213) (5214) (5215) (5216) (5217) (5218) (5219) ... (14208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 6:58pm On Feb 11, 2018
jamescross:
joeace2020 if jose was managing this chelsea conte has now he would be 18th today and preparing to play europe league.

even if conte must be labelled crap then mou is now a sewage.

conte has not enjoyed the stability and support mou has received, conte's only two players without an injury yet this season = alonso and ceasar. he lost costa, matic and luiz, pedro has lost form.

so is it bailey that is making mou suck, when he isn't using lukaku as a focal point in attack, he is playing lukaku as if it's morata he wanted but he's greed got him lukaku.

ogbeni Conte have spent 235m only this season, last season he spent about 130m. that's closing in on 400m. I don't know what you meant by conte has not been backed like mourinho. mourinho spent less than conte since they took over their respective teams. so what are u saying?
this same moaning that conte is doing now, he did it at Juve and left. Alegri came in and led juve to 2 champions league finals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SONofnezzar: 6:59pm On Feb 11, 2018
Chelseafan1:

You do the counting.

Lemme know the number of trophies you won with Moyes, Vaan Gaal and the special fraud, after each of them spent more than 100m on transfers alone. Compare that with what Wenger has spent and trophies won.
since Fergie left
Moyes won the community shield

Van gaal won the F.A cup

Mou won the Europa league, Community shield and Carling Cup

Arsene wenger have won just 4 trophies

2F.A cup and 2 community shield

So how are they better than us
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cruxifizio: 7:08pm On Feb 11, 2018
CapitalCee:

ogbeni Conte have spent 235m only this season, last season he spent about 130m. that's closing in on 400m. I don't know what you meant by conte has not been backed like mourinho. mourinho spent less than conte since they took over their respective teams. so what are u saying?
this same moaning that conte is doing now, he did it at Juve and left. Alegri came in and led juve to 2 champions league finals.

Blah blah blah....take it dia!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHeQAOWwQQw
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 007author(m): 7:10pm On Feb 11, 2018
What happened to "Mourinho ALWAYS conquer in his second season" post?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cruxifizio: 7:11pm On Feb 11, 2018
SONofnezzar:

since Fergie left

Van gaal won the F.A cup

Ehn ehn ehn....yes!!! You were saying? Take it dia!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKa6jTfZB5w
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cruxifizio: 7:16pm On Feb 11, 2018
To my one and only nicca... vanquay.....Enjoy Ur defeat like a boss!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POwaPdAPyNs
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KevinDein: 7:21pm On Feb 11, 2018
SONofnezzar:

since Fergie left

Van gaal won the F.A cup

Since Ferguson left, Arsenal have won the fa cup three times (not two), and the community shield twice (I don't count this as a trophy but since you included it in your count, I'd oblige you ). Basically same number of trophies as Man Utd in that period of time. Arsenal have also finished ahead of Manchester Utd in each of those seasons.

Man Utd fans should stop pretending like they've been great. Facts on ground show they have been crap. Crappier than the much maligned Arsenal LMAO grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 7:22pm On Feb 11, 2018
SONofnezzar:

since Fergie left

Van gaal won the F.A cup

Show me where I said they are better cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 7:23pm On Feb 11, 2018
Mourinho sold Salah, De Bruyne and Lukaku. 2 out of those 3 turned into beasts He decided to spend 75m on the one that turned into a donkey.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KevinDein: 7:24pm On Feb 11, 2018
Scientists and football experts world wide can't explain how Man Utd can be so much worse than the sum of their parts. So much attacking talent yet such awful football.

Give that man mourinho a life contract.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by jamescross: 7:25pm On Feb 11, 2018
CapitalCee:

if you must fabricate do it like a pro. ok so conte has spent 360m replacing 11 or more players. since your mentioning money mou has spent 300m and more adding to his team. even wide gap in the negative balance of both and the value of the squad tells you mou has a better team with fewer new players (30% are epl players)

d amount of money available to allegri was not used for conte.

and the season conte spent less than mou he won epl. not counting salaries like 500k per week and addons like 15m for united like you adding for chelsea.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by knightsTempler: 7:27pm On Feb 11, 2018
5 time Salon d'Or winner bossed by Jonjo Shelvey

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cruxifizio: 7:27pm On Feb 11, 2018
Lana1:
Not if our manager decides to park bus.

With this our team if we attack, we'll surely rip most of the top teams apart.

I understand say na SS1 boys we follow play but asides his passes into the box, Sanchez movement yesterday just dey sweet me. There was one moment in the 2nd half where he just spun on one spot and like 3 players marking him miss and after that he was through on goal.

Lets wait and see how he sets us up against Spurs....hopefully we get to see the full attacking potential of this team on Wednesday

Abeg who saw Sanchez's movements today??

cheesy cheesy

Movement United FC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eD7GcAJiR8

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 7:29pm On Feb 11, 2018
Welcome to Who wants to be a Millionaire. I'm your host - Frank Edoho.

For prize of 10 million naira, please answer the question below correctly:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6682258_6682192sanchez2jpeg7a6d4da90f431f597919f0ce9f28f77e_jpegb10c4359311a04bfb459e16fdbc33084

What is about to happen here?

A: Sanchez is about to score a tap in
B: Sanchez is about to blast the ball into the roof of the net
C: Sanchez is once again about to play Piano on the heartstrings of Manyoo fans

You can use 50:50 or Phone a Friend.

Good luck.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 7:31pm On Feb 11, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
at least Chelsea is not losing with most expensive squad in the world grin
dey dere dey deceive yourself. You wen Westbrom go r.ape tomorrow
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cruxifizio: 7:32pm On Feb 11, 2018
dopeJemi:
the most useless team in the world, at least our own na away against Tottenham

Useless team

Just negodu this one ehn..... cheesy cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxTudpNZgw8

Long may your suffering continue tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cruxifizio: 7:33pm On Feb 11, 2018
Nihilist:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6682258_6682192sanchez2jpeg7a6d4da90f431f597919f0ce9f28f77e_jpegb10c4359311a04bfb459e16fdbc33084

Good luck.

Damn.....! cheesy cheesy cheesy You are evil sir... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bwuahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cruxifizio: 7:35pm On Feb 11, 2018
knightsTempler:
5 time Salon d'Or winner bossed by Jonjo Shelvey

Oh my lawd shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy

Cc dopejemi, elrony,lana1,leyqute,joeace2020.... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 7:35pm On Feb 11, 2018
larride:

You can't mean it,...LOL, so it was Mou that made Martial to miss that those chances or it was Mou that made Alexis to hesitate a little more instead of shooting at once. Let's not blame the players that missed those chances, rather let's blame Mou for playing them.

Pray tell, what exactly did Martial do even when he was switched back to the left? Against Huddersfield we blame Mou for not starting Pogba, today he started him and w still blame him for not taking him off earlier, the only blame of Mou in this match is for starting SMALLING.

I know you are a staunch Mou hater and you re just waiting for the team to play bad so we can hear your Mou is useless talk, you have the floor bro, preach on....Lmao.
bros park well. If the team played well and missed dose chances, we know who to blame. But the set up is poor, if you be coavh, you go start young and smalling?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cruxifizio: 7:39pm On Feb 11, 2018
odizeey:
bros park well. If the team played well and missed dose chances, we know who to blame. But the set up is poor, if you be coavh, you go start young and smalling?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=helEv0kGHd4
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iamoyindamola(m): 7:43pm On Feb 11, 2018
Guys type piano fc on twiiter grin grin
Thank me later
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iamoyindamola(m): 7:44pm On Feb 11, 2018
Nihilist:

Good luck.
let me phone a friend
I want to call lana1

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KevinDein: 7:47pm On Feb 11, 2018
Sanchez has infected Man Utd with Arsenalitis. Wenger is a genius. grin
Nihilist:

Good luck.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 7:48pm On Feb 11, 2018
I don't care what formation Mourinho decides to play but any Manager that serves us this Shitty football with the amount of talent in this team deserves to be called out. SIMPLE.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Melvyn11: 7:50pm On Feb 11, 2018
Mourinho is wasting Pogba talent which is irritating me. That was how modric was voted biggest flop in LA Liga under Mourinho in Madrid. Lukaku that was a beast at everton is now under performing.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 7:53pm On Feb 11, 2018
KevinDein:

Since Ferguson left, Arsenal have won the fa cup three times (not two), and the community shield twice (I don't count this as a trophy but since you included it in your count, I'd oblige you ). Basically same number of trophies as Man Utd in that period of time. Arsenal have also finished ahead of Manchester Utd in each of those seasons.

Man Utd fans should stop pretending like they've been great. Facts on ground show they have been crap. Crappier than the much maligned Arsenal LMAO grin

Thumbs up 4 ds post grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 7:53pm On Feb 11, 2018
jamescross:
if you must fabricate do it like a pro. ok so conte has spent 360m replacing 11 or more players. since your mentioning money mou has spent 300m and more adding to his team. even wide gap in the negative balance of both and the value of the squad tells you mou has a better team with fewer new players (30% are epl players)

d amount of money available to allegri was not used for conte.

and the season conte spent less than mou he won epl. not counting salaries like 500k per week and addons like 15m for united like you adding for chelsea.

you must be very stup.id to say that i fabricate things. conte spent 202m in the summer and added the defender from Roma, Giroud and barkely for 15m each that's about 250m just this season. last season. Kante 35m, Alonso 23m, Liuz 38m, Bats 33m. that's 129m. he is already flirting with 400m.

Mourinho have not spent up to 300m since he came, get your facts right. schweisteiger, depay, Valdez, shcnederlien, Rooney, Mikhitaryan and a host of other young players have left, so Chelsea is not the only team to lose their players. moreover Christensen was added to contes team as bonus. he would have spent upwards of 35m if he is not a Chelsea graduate.

and don't quote me again if you wont be civil, intelligent and strategic with your debate.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 7:57pm On Feb 11, 2018
dubylhover:

was it the formation that made us lose? was it formation that made pogba look uninterested? was it formation that made martial miss 3 good chances?

my own is that if d tactics is criticised fine,but y is nobody talking about d scuffed chances,same happened away to Leicester..
i don't even what to bring up smalling issue
go tell madrid owners dat one. D team does not play in isolation of d manager. We are not consistent dats my issue.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 8:07pm On Feb 11, 2018
Cruxifizio:

Abeg who saw Sanchez's movements today??

cheesy cheesy

Movement United FC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eD7GcAJiR8
His movement was perfect today. If everyone else played half as good as him, we for win
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 8:09pm On Feb 11, 2018
iamoyindamola:
let me phone a friend
I want to call lana1
*picks call*
If una watch match instead of trolling blindly una go sabi say he dey offside there and it would not ve stood anyways.
*drops call*
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 8:10pm On Feb 11, 2018
SONofnezzar:
United will never win anything with Jones and smalling as our centre backs according to goal.com which I totally agree to

Just look at the lackadaisical defending from the two morons....so slow and useless.....As for Young.....I just don't know what to say about that big head

Those two are decent, mou way of coaching is the problem. I remember vividly when your signed mou I told your comrade here that he will give you guys the big name players but will never utilize them effectively.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SONofnezzar: 8:12pm On Feb 11, 2018
Chelseafan1:

Show me where I said they are better cheesy
u said that earlier

(1) (2) (3) ... (5213) (5214) (5215) (5216) (5217) (5218) (5219) ... (14208) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: TemporaryHansel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.