Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,001 members, 7,821,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8750386 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5235) (5236) (5237) (5238) (5239) (5240) (5241) ... (14157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpletyger: 8:56pm On Feb 16, 2018
joeace2020:

Lol.. na because of people like you i modify my post delete everything. Thunder fire your head dia grin
Hahhahhahahhahha.... If you see how I'm laughing here eeh... grin grin

Maduman. cheesy...no be only roam, na flying, Pogba get wings

Cruxifizio:

Na glo line..... cheesy cheesy
grin grin..
Na Leyqute sabi use that line pass..

Pogba the 'Roamist' cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 9:04pm On Feb 16, 2018
Oasis007:

grin

Gbam....... I'm almost fooled by him though, but his style of writing is really exposing him.
His style of typing/chatting/commenting, gave him away.

few days ago, Nihilist inquired as to whether he's Diggz or not, as expected, he flatly denied and I'm surprised Nihilist actually swallowed that lie, hook, line and sinker. I'll really be damned if he(nihilist) really believed that.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 9:12pm On Feb 16, 2018
Danhumprey:

few days ago, Nihilist inquired as to whether he's Diggz or not, as expected, he flatly denied and I'm surprised Nihilist actually swallowed that lie, hook, line and sinker. I'll really be damned if he(nihilist) really believed that.

Why do we even need to prove its diggz? .. e good like this as na inconsequential monickers dem dey use come out now. They will not be enjoying previous attention anymore. One bottle of Ice Cold Origin to Mynd44.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:15pm On Feb 16, 2018
Skimpletyger:

Hahhahhahahhahha.... If you see how I'm laughing here eeh... grin grin

Maduman. cheesy...no be only roam, na flying, Pogba get wings

grin grin..
Na Leyqute sabi use that line pass..

Pogba the 'Roamist' cheesy

Don't you have papers to grade eh?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpletyger: 9:16pm On Feb 16, 2018
Leyqute:

Don't you have papers to grade eh?
Lol.. Kolo.

It's not exams yet tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:25pm On Feb 16, 2018
Danhumprey:

grin

Say no more....... your observations are valid!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:33pm On Feb 16, 2018
Skimpletyger:

Lol.. Kolo.

It's not exams yet tongue

You can re-grade the ones you've graded. Send a blast email to those finals to turn 'em in.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 9:35pm On Feb 16, 2018
larride:
I will definitely prefer the 4-3-3 system, the problem now is who is going to be the third body in midfield? Herrera, McTominay or Lingard, I'm sure the front 3 can swap and interchange position during the match.

The third midfield player will determine whether Matic will be left exposed or not.
lord Carrick.
The man has been back to levels close to his suave best since returning
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpletyger: 9:41pm On Feb 16, 2018
Leyqute:

You can re-grade the ones you've graded. Send a blast email to those finals to turn 'em in.
Take your time undecided

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 9:43pm On Feb 16, 2018
Cruxifizio:

Welcome Chris.....do you mind telling us adabowales best position?
who's that?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SONofnezzar: 9:51pm On Feb 16, 2018
Bibidear:

which team is he rebuilding,he should leave joor
Then who should replace him??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 10:11pm On Feb 16, 2018
PietroRico:
lord Carrick.
The man has been back to levels close to his suave best since returning
no sir. He can come in as a sub. For me, McTominay can do that just. Sit with Matic and push Pogba upfront. So, play Pogba and Mata in the "8" position, Sanchez on the LW!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 10:18pm On Feb 16, 2018
Danhumprey:

you mean crucifixio is diggz?

wow...what a surprise.

i would never have guessed....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 10:25pm On Feb 16, 2018
Meanwhile today Drake just became the G. O. A. T

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=XUqRem0W8L8
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 16, 2018
joeace2020:

On Point. Those reactions are priceless!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 12:00am On Feb 17, 2018
joeace2020:

nothing spectacular about the song.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:13am On Feb 17, 2018
obainojazz:

Not the song buh the act in the video ,manns! wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:23am On Feb 17, 2018
obainojazz:

Apart from the charity display, figure out the message he's passing across. wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 6:57am On Feb 17, 2018
obainojazz:

For you it isn't. Those are lives being changed. All these rappers want to rap about is women, drugs, money but for once this is a video that even Christians, Muslims can watch and learn something from and not be offended by what they see... And another thing, did you listen deeply to the lyrics?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SONofnezzar: 7:17am On Feb 17, 2018
Now Mou is talking

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 9:23am On Feb 17, 2018
joeace2020:

For you it isn't. Those are lives being changed. All these rappers want to rap about is women, drugs, money but for once this is a video that even Christians, Muslims can watch and learn something from and not be offended by what they see... And another thing, did you listen deeply to the lyrics?
The video is actually the best I've seen this year, but the song is just there. Let's not deceive ourselves, after shooting the video drake will probably chill with a Cuban cigar and 22 shots of his favorite hot.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 9:25am On Feb 17, 2018
elrony:

Not the song buh the act in the video ,manns! wink
That's it, good video. But the way it was hyped.. Calling him G. O. A. T... Nah
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:34am On Feb 17, 2018
obainojazz:
That's it, good video. But the way it was hyped.. Calling him G. O. A. T... Nah

Lol no be based just on bars na, na deed and metaphorical ryhmes.
While niggas be showing off blings, drugs, guns and hoes in recent music videos with no quantitative human values , Drizzy was dropping "real doings" hence the G.O.A.T reference. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:38am On Feb 17, 2018
Mourinho till 2022 grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:39am On Feb 17, 2018
joeace2020:

You sabi!! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 9:45am On Feb 17, 2018
elrony:

Lol no be based just on bars na, na deed and metaphorical ryhmes.
While niggas be showing off blings, drugs, guns and hoes in recent music videos with no quantitative human values , Drizzy was dropping "real doings" hence the G.O.A.T reference. grin
na so, I don't listen to those chain slinging morafuckers;DEminem has done a lot of inspirational songs...maybe he should have drake's swag, you people will listen
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:51am On Feb 17, 2018
obainojazz:
na so, I don't listen to those chain slinging morafuckers;DEminem has done a lot of inspirational songs...maybe he should have drake's swag, you people will listen

Why you come carry "Baba" join the matter na? After wetin we don tell you angry angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 10:40am On Feb 17, 2018
obainojazz:
The video is actually the best I've seen this year, but the song is just there. Let's not deceive ourselves, after shooting the video drake will probably chill with a Cuban cigar and 22 shots of his favorite hot.

lol.. you sef. Why not remove his personal life from the video.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 11:01am On Feb 17, 2018
Hey Aguero, How many points is City ahead of United.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cruxifizio: 11:07am On Feb 17, 2018
elrony:
Mourinho till 2022 grin grin grin

Useless cheque book manager cheesy cheesy cheesy Huddersfield is waiting for you! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by jamescross: 11:25am On Feb 17, 2018
Ephaig:

Which Lingard is that? Pogba should be playing further up out of the 3 midfielders if truly we are playing with 3 in the middle. Lingard has lesser defensive duties and plays further up. That should be Pogba
so messi lingard should be given more defensive duties just to set baby pogba free to dab all over the pitch more who among the two is a CM
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by jamescross: 11:36am On Feb 17, 2018
joeace2020:

This Pogba issue is so confusing sometimes i argue for and against his positioning all at the same time. I think the best way out is for Mourinho to just give the headline seeking dude a small chance to influence games higher up the pitch in the left of a midfield 3. Players like Pogba want to be talked about for assists, long range goals etc. Maybe pushing up front for 3 to 4 games just to see how it pans out would not be bad. If it turns out great, then we might have found what we've been craving for since we got him, if not we shove him in some sunken place and hope Madrid come collect him at any price in the summer.
since mou said pogba plays at the left side of a 3man midfield let us conclude that pogba is simply in a sunken place grin madrid is not interested even for any price cheesy #50m

(1) (2) (3) ... (5235) (5236) (5237) (5238) (5239) (5240) (5241) ... (14157) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.