Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,154 members, 7,829,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5296) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8770681 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5293) (5294) (5295) (5296) (5297) (5298) (5299) ... (14171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 8:56pm On Mar 04, 2018
patrickmuf:
Why we don't press when we are without the ball is beyond me, yesterday, even when Liverpool were a goal up, they kept on pressing like they were chasing an equalizer.
the reason is simple, laziness. This collection of players are the laziest i have seen together or perhaps they are playing to instructions which i very much doubt. Only Jesse Lingard show any kind of bite when the team is not in possession in the opposing half.

It's a big shame. It's the reason i like a fit Ander Herrera in the team, his instincts make him press for the ball even far ahead of his area on the field.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:03pm On Mar 04, 2018
ChristineC:
the reason is simple, laziness. This collection of players are the laziest i have seen together or perhaps they are playing to instructions which i very much doubt. Only Jesse Lingard show any kind of bite when the team is not in possession in the opposing half.

It's a big shame. It's the reason i like a fit Ander Herrera in the team, his instincts make him press for the ball even far ahead of his area on the field.
Sanchez also likes to press but sooner rather than later, he'd get used to our lethargic style of play.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 9:03pm On Mar 04, 2018
Oasis007:

Btw....... I wouldn't mind United signing Xerdan Shaqiri to fix the RW palaver.

Seconded!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cadec007(m): 9:06pm On Mar 04, 2018
Oasis007:

grin

It's apparent JM has given up on the League, but having Liverpool ahead us on the Log is far worse than losing the League Bro. Lol!
bro true e go pain me die! Or for tottenham to top us that one go weak me!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cadec007(m): 9:07pm On Mar 04, 2018
Leyqute:

And how did you know we have given up on the Crystal Palace match?
you are repling him? Check his moniker
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cadec007(m): 9:08pm On Mar 04, 2018
Oasis007:

grin

£20m can get Shaqiri at least as a Backup, then we can hopefully sign Dybala as a first Teamer!
your head is there! This is what i have been emphasizing
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:10pm On Mar 04, 2018
patrickmuf:
Sanchez also likes to press but sooner rather than later, he'd get used to our lethargic style of play.

Na Rooney start that rubbish years ago. When Martial came he was agile and then started copying Rooney. Then players stopped pressing for the ball upfront.

They're yet to shake ofd that irritating attitude
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:11pm On Mar 04, 2018
Cadec007:

Lool. He only takes it from time to time

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:43pm On Mar 04, 2018
Leyqute:

Na Rooney start that rubbish years ago. When Martial came he was agile and then started copying Rooney. Then players stopped pressing for the ball upfront.

They're yet to shake ofd that irritating attitude
Mourinho conservative approach isn't helping too.
I'd like to see our supposed lazy players under the tutelage of Pep or Klopp, I'm very sure they'd put in a shift rather than what we are used to now.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 10:01pm On Mar 04, 2018
Cadec007:
primary 6 abi ss1? undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 10:06pm On Mar 04, 2018
Sanchez and mata cool

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cadec007(m): 10:27pm On Mar 04, 2018
weedtaker:
primary 6 abi ss1? undecided
u mean ur brother's class?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 10:44pm On Mar 04, 2018
Cadec007:
u mean ur brother's class?
Lol, smallie, undecided wey you... Loss.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 11:19pm On Mar 04, 2018
ChristineC:

Its not the players its the coaching. Some coaches deploy a low block while some are high pressers

Like today when Chelsea wanted to take a goal kick, Sane Aguero Bernardo were at the edge of Chelsea box to ensure that if they try to pass out they will press them. Mourinho hardly ever does that, he instruct his players to sit back and start any form of pressing around the center line

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:59am On Mar 05, 2018
patrickmuf:
I'd like to see our supposed lazy players under the tutelage of Pep or Klopp, I'm very sure they'd put in a shift rather than what we are used to now.

Agreed. It takes two to tango.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 11:14am On Mar 05, 2018
Match day, I expect nothing less than 3pts and an emphatic performance from the lads.

GGMU

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 11:20am On Mar 05, 2018
larride:
Match day, I expect nothing less than 3pts and an emphatic performance from the lads.

GGMU

Issoriite....I dey wait!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:33am On Mar 05, 2018
patrickmuf:
Those players can't be lazy under Klopp and Pep. The fact that Jose sits down doing nothing shows he is probably not bothered or satisfied

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 12:01pm On Mar 05, 2018
larride:

GGMU
Thanda will fry you

Coman win na undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olu98: 2:26pm On Mar 05, 2018
neezar good job with d pics
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cadec007(m): 2:29pm On Mar 05, 2018
Skimpledawg:
Thanda will fry you
Coman win na undecided
u hv started!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 2:33pm On Mar 05, 2018
Skimpledawg:
Thanda will fry you
Coman win na undecided
The Lord shall fight for me and I shall hold my peace.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 05, 2018
wink

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 4:38pm On Mar 05, 2018
Best spanish midfielder to ever play in the premier league.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 4:43pm On Mar 05, 2018
This one Liverpool is behaving like a monitoring spirit.only God will help us if we lose today match against crystal palace
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 4:48pm On Mar 05, 2018
olu98:
neezar good job with d pics
Thanks Bro
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 4:52pm On Mar 05, 2018
diggz:

Issoriite....I dey wait!!

They that wait upon the Palace, shall wait forever!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 4:53pm On Mar 05, 2018
larride:

The Lord shall fight for me and I shall hold my peace.
And He will hand over thy enemies into thine hands, just like yesterday!

grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 4:55pm On Mar 05, 2018
engrelvis:
This one Liverpool is behaving like a monitoring spirit.only God will help us if we lose today match against crystal palace

Stop spreading this negative vibes... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 5:12pm On Mar 05, 2018
elrony:

Stop spreading this negative vibes... undecided
lol...Some fans just dey vex pesin

good afternoon Bro
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 5:15pm On Mar 05, 2018
neezar:

lol...Some fans just dey vex pesin

good afternoon Bro

I tire o..

How your side?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 5:19pm On Mar 05, 2018
elrony:

I tire o..

How your side?
Good oo

We thank the Lord!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5293) (5294) (5295) (5296) (5297) (5298) (5299) ... (14171) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: eph12(m), AdisaOwala and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.