Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,760 members, 7,851,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:04 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5433) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8840814 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5430) (5431) (5432) (5433) (5434) (5435) (5436) ... (14209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 2:14pm On Mar 30, 2018
eph12:
Una streets no contribute money to buy form for competition wey dey always scatter cos of ojoro??

The fight dey last for one week at times cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 2:18pm On Mar 30, 2018
TalabiAudu:

Lol!! @cement floor, make e no less. grin
I can recollect.

If e less, we go pump felele put inside the kaka

Lmao... that one dey go well cos people leg go come dey "carry" the ball well well.

Even person wey get Wilshere leg go dey play Roberto Carlos Shot! cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 2:21pm On Mar 30, 2018
Then comes the period wey person wey join "club" buy jersey and boot will now be forming he's the best thing since garri and kuli-kuli.

Last last dem go still first "choose" me on Saturday morning for area cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 2:47pm On Mar 30, 2018
eph12:
Una streets no contribute money to buy form for competition wey dey always scatter cos of ojoro??

This is the pinnacle of street football. If your street is not in any street competition, it's assumed that the street is a street of otu.

Who else miss playing football on Saturday on a major road during the compulsory last Saturday sanitation in Lagos? Every baller from every street will gather by 7am on the road and share themselves into groups and ball away till close to 10am. It was lit mehn.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 2:53pm On Mar 30, 2018
Street competition do me strong thing ehn, maybe I could have rival DDG by now.

The competition takes place at St Michael football field and I happen to be the best goal keeper in my street, It was our last match in the group stage and I had 2 big boils on my chest, Throughout the first half, I dey form Oliver Khan and Buffon rolled into 1 until one bastard hit a direct shot to my chest and I fainted immediately, when I woke up like 4 hours later the competition had ended and my boil don burst. For like a year my parents beats the hell out of me anytime they see me go close to where they are playing ball or they mistakenly see or hear that I went to play ball.

This kids of nowadays no enjoy abeg.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 3:57pm On Mar 30, 2018
Fussbot:
grin ;Dmany times
elrony:

The fight dey last for one week at times cheesy cheesy grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy

larride:

This is the pinnacle of street football. If your street is not in any street competition, it's assumed that the street is a street of otu.

Who else miss playing football on Saturday on a major road during the compulsory last Saturday sanitation in Lagos? Every baller from every street will gather by 7am on the road and share themselves into groups and ball away till close to 10am. It was lit mehn.
I can't remember my street winning anything sef. Them dey always beat us, even without ojoro grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 4:16pm On Mar 30, 2018
eph12:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I can't remember my street winning anything sef. Them dey always beat us, even without ojoro grin grin

Your own street is filled with Otus then. I can't remember any street competition wey them play successfully for my area in Ojodu Berger then. It must always end with one team accusing the other of Ojoro or offside goal or something like that.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:49pm On Mar 30, 2018
larride:

The competition takes place at St Michael football field and I happen to be the best goal keeper in my street, It was our last match in the group stage and I had 2 big boils on my chest, Throughout the first half, I dey form Oliver Khan and Buffon rolled into 1 until one bastard hit a direct shot to my chest and I fainted immediately, when I woke up like 4 hours later the competition had ended and my boil don burst. For like a year my parents beats the hell out of me anytime they see me go close to where they are playing ball or they mistakenly see or hear that I went to play ball.

LOMAO. Those beatings are unforgettable.

Did you play football after leaving home for the university?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 6:22pm On Mar 30, 2018
Leyqute:

LOMAO. Those beatings are unforgettable.

Did you play football after leaving home for the university?

Of course, I played during my first and second year and was lucky enough to break into my departmental team. I stopped when I became the President of the department tho I still play some sport like Table Tennis, Drought and Monopoly.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Khaytunechi: 6:58pm On Mar 30, 2018
larride:

Limaoooooo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:44pm On Mar 30, 2018
larride:

Your own street is filled with Otus then. I can't remember any street competition wey them play successfully for my area in Ojodu Berger then. It must always end with one team accusing the other of Ojoro or offside goal or something like that.
I don play ball for that road beside that berger market before some 4 years back when I dey work for VI. One Saturday momo like that during environmental sanitation.

It was until I joined another street before I became a sort of legend for my area. I can't even remember how i got the name 2 in 1 back then, but i was a stubborn defender. Vidic was my hero
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 7:59pm On Mar 30, 2018
eph12:

I don play ball for that road beside that berger market before some 4 years back when I dey work for VI. One Saturday momo like that during environmental sanitation.

It was until I joined another street before I became a sort of legend for my area. I can't even remember how i got the name 2 in 1 back then, but i was a stubborn defender. Vidic was my hero

Ojodu Berger was actually lit during 2002 - 2008 when we park away from the area. The last Saturday morning sanitation is always lit. Playing football on a tarred road no be joke bro.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PlainJAY(m): 8:16pm On Mar 30, 2018
neezar:

Kolo(If the ball pass ur under...u go chop beating cheesy)

grin grin grin

Courtois and Luiz can't relate
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 8:17pm On Mar 30, 2018
PlainJAY:

grin grin grin

Courtois and Luiz can't relate
I no dey there oo cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pamcode(m): 8:31pm On Mar 30, 2018
larride:

I was a goalie too. My Craziest experience was in secondary school when playing and in the process of clearing the ball one guy landed directly on my ankle at first I dusted it off and continuing 'shinning' in the goal post. When I get home was when the pain started in full gear that coupled With other injuries caused by heavy shot on my chest made sure I didn't go to School the next day and made me finish a glass bottle of Robb. Thank God my Dad wasn't around it would have been double wahala.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:54pm On Mar 30, 2018
grin

See as everyone dey recount their Street-Footie Experience..... LMAO!

The funniest Thing is; it seems everyone experienced the same street-footie Adventure!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 10:25pm On Mar 30, 2018
pamcode:
I was a goalie too. My Craziest experience was in secondary school when playing and in the process of clearing the ball one guy landed directly on my ankle at first I dusted it off and continuing 'shinning' in the goal post. When I get home was when the pain started in full gear that coupled With other injuries caused by heavy shot on my chest made sure I didn't go to School the next day and made me finish a glass bottle of Robb. Thank God my Dad wasn't around it would have been double wahala.

Oh boy, being a goalie is not easy jare. That spot from over 13yrs ago is still on my chest, whenever I look at my chest and see the spot and remember the incident I just thank my stars that I'm alive.

Street footie is the real deal back then.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by wman(m): 2:11am On Mar 31, 2018
smiley

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kendzyma(m): 8:48am On Mar 31, 2018
Oya make match analysis start na ..abi no be today again ni? angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 8:52am On Mar 31, 2018
Oasis, where is the pre-match press conference? No pictures? Nothing?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 9:45am On Mar 31, 2018
Oasis007:
grin

See as everyone dey recount their Street-Footie Experience..... LMAO!

The funniest Thing is; it seems everyone experienced the same street-footie Adventure!
As a guy, if you no play street footie then ur childhood isn't complete grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by postdigger(m): 11:03am On Mar 31, 2018
Pls when is the match nigerian time
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 11:23am On Mar 31, 2018
postdigger:
Pls when is the match nigerian time
15 00 hours
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 12:22pm On Mar 31, 2018
Haters will say it's not real grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:03pm On Mar 31, 2018
chidexxy007:

As a guy, if you no play street footie then ur childhood isn't complete grin grin

grin

You are right Bro!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TalabiAudu: 1:06pm On Mar 31, 2018
obainojazz:
Haters will say it's not real grin

cheesy

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CaptainParagon(m): 1:11pm On Mar 31, 2018
Guys, please What time is our match today, thanks
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 1:17pm On Mar 31, 2018
CaptainParagon:
Guys, please What time is our match today, thanks
3pm
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 1:48pm On Mar 31, 2018
Benteke!! Smh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 2:08pm On Mar 31, 2018
Line up.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:11pm On Mar 31, 2018
Lineup

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 2:12pm On Mar 31, 2018
larride:
Line up.
Oasis007:
Lineup

na fight?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5430) (5431) (5432) (5433) (5434) (5435) (5436) ... (14209) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Santos07 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.