Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,176 members, 7,853,025 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:13 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5512) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8845544 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5509) (5510) (5511) (5512) (5513) (5514) (5515) ... (14209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:05am On Apr 22, 2018
Woof! Woof!!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:06am On Apr 22, 2018
Manchester United have reached their 29th major domestic cup final (20 FA Cup, 9 League Cup), more than any other side in English football.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:07am On Apr 22, 2018
United have reached the FA Cup final in two of the last three seasons, having failed to reach the showpiece in eight consecutive seasons previously.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:07am On Apr 22, 2018
Tottenham haven't lost a single Premier League game in which they've led this season, but have now been eliminated from their three other competitions this season in games in which they took the lead (2-3 vs West Ham in the League Cup, 1-2 vs Juventus in the Champions League).
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:08am On Apr 22, 2018
*Spurs also extended their record run of consecutive FA Cup semi-final defeats to eight, last winning one in 1991.

*Alexis Sanchez has scored eight goals in his eight appearances at Wembley for club and country, including six goals in five FA Cup matches.

*Ander Herrera has scored in each of his last two FA Cup games, as many as he had in his previous 15 in the competition.

*Jose Mourinho has reached his sixth major domestic final in England (2 FA Cup, 4 League Cup), winning each of his previous five.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:30am On Apr 22, 2018
Smallest title-winning margin: 0 points and 8 goal difference – 2011–12; Manchester City (+64) over Manchester United (+56). Both finished on 89 points, but Manchester City won the title with a superior goal difference – the only time that goal difference has determined the Premier League.

E still dey pain me reach today angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:31am On Apr 22, 2018
Biggest title-winning margin: 18 points, 1999–2000; Manchester United (91 points) over Arsenal (73 points)
City who
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 11:33am On Apr 22, 2018
Great semi yesterday....another final loading and some recent solid and consistent performances from alexis, lukaku and pogba!

Take it or leave it but lukaku is playing some of his best football at the moment...link up play, assists and goals are on the increase so at least the coaches are spot on! Summer can't come soon enough! The gunners next and with wengers impending departure from the premier league....there is no way that game won't be amazing! GGMU

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BushWickBill: 12:17pm On Apr 22, 2018
JayKayMaybachz:

E still dey pain me reach today angry
The 6-1 loss to City earlier on in the season at old trafford ultimately decided the title.

We were 1-nil down in the first half. Then Johnny Evans got sent off just as the second half began.

Fergie for whatever reason decided to go gangbusters and try to win the game from that position. City scored 5 more times in 40 minutes. The10-goal swing in terms of GD eventually proved crucial.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 12:37pm On Apr 22, 2018
BushWickBill:

The 6-1 loss to City earlier on in the season at old trafford ultimately decided the title.

We were 1-nil down in the first half. Then Johnny Evans got sent off just as the second half began.

Fergie for whatever reason decided to go gangbusters and try to win the game from that position. City scored 5 more times in 40 minutes. The10-goal swing in terms of GD eventually proved crucial.
8 actually... that tin pain me die

We were actually the defending champs, abi??

Same happened to Leicester City ... Tottenham trunked them same score line .. 1-6 . Fvck !!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BushWickBill: 4:38pm On Apr 22, 2018
JayKayMaybachz:
8 actually... that tin pain me die

We were actually the defending champs, abi??

Same happened to Leicester City ... Tottenham trunked them same score line .. 1-6 . Fvck !!
I was referring to the +5 City gained that day and the -5 against us. That's the 10 goal swing in GD I was talking of.
When you think that City's GD at the end of the season was 8 better, you start to wonder what might have been had we done better that day

Yes we were defending champs.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 5:06pm On Apr 22, 2018
Perfect. Time to avenge that 2010 final!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 22, 2018
Lana1:
fixed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 5:11pm On Apr 22, 2018
Lana1:
undecided

2007!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 6:55pm On Apr 22, 2018
So we meet Chelsea again.....hmmm.mourino hardly lose at finals
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:40pm On Apr 22, 2018
BushWickBill:

I was referring to the +5 City gained that day and the -5 against us. That's the 10 goal swing in GD I was talking of.
When you think that City's GD at the end of the season was 8 better, you start to wonder what might have been had we done better that day

Yes we were defending champs.
We really goofed

Now I understand what you meant
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 8:02pm On Apr 22, 2018
funlord:
Great semi yesterday....another final loading and some recent solid and consistent performances from alexis, lukaku and pogba!

Take it or leave it but lukaku is playing some of his best football at the moment...link up play, assists and goals are on the increase so at least the coaches are spot on! Summer can't come soon enough! The gunners next and with wengers impending departure from the premier league....there is no way that game won't be amazing! GGMU
I have not really followed us this season but I have to say Lingard rode on the back of an iron horse across the wilderness of Mali this season! Nigga made giant leaps in his development, unfortunately I was expecting it from Rashford in particular & Martial to a lesser extent. I think Martial was doing pretty good till Sanchez came along, & he has his work cut out for him especially his mentality - Shaw is also in this category; but Rashford .... He really needs to get his acts together.

Blind play this season @ all? I barely read anything about him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:25pm On Apr 22, 2018
Last time we played either Southampton or Chelsea in an FA Cup final they both beat us....

Time for some pay back
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 8:49pm On Apr 22, 2018
SailorXY:
I have not really followed us this season but I have to say Lingard rode on the back of an iron horse across the wilderness of Mali this season! Nigga made giant leaps in his development, unfortunately I was expecting it from Rashford in particular & Martial to a lesser extent. I think Martial was doing pretty good till Sanchez came along, & he has his work cut out for him especially his mentality - Shaw is also in this category; but Rashford .... He really needs to get his acts together.

It's been a season filled with some great strides in certain aspects of the teams ethos....some horrendous performances.... a lot of progress and unending drama....this season has to be Jose's toughest nut to crack as a manager but he has actually improved United's performances and helped us start believing again which is a welcome departure from the crap we have been dealing with since 2013!

As for blind he has been terrible...His time runs out this summer! I just hope the fa cup can help act as iodine for the fans while our summer squad upheaval should be merciless and fast! It's a world cup year so any player not bought on time can become a unicorn after a solid world cup....woodward should wake up
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TalabiAudu: 9:03pm On Apr 22, 2018
Get ready to be Moratad. wink smiley cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 9:08pm On Apr 22, 2018
If anyone is down for some online gaming send me your PS Identity via what's app and let's ball abeg....pro Evo, mk XL or COD players only.... cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 9:39pm On Apr 22, 2018
SailorXY:

Blind started some games at the beginning of the season before injury cripples him. He played some minutes in the midweek's match thou
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 22, 2018
SailorXY:

I feel Blind might be sold during the summer transfer window. As for Martial and Sanchez, I'm disappointed considering the fact that Sanchez has played a considerable amount of soccer on the right wing and excelled there so why kick Martial out of his place when things were starting to click?. Luke Shaw might turn out to be another Pogba-case, he's very good but doesn't suit Mou's game play, if i'm to go by Mou's track record, Luke will most likely be sold but might come back better after Jose is gone. As for Rashford, it's only a matter of time, same goes for Lindelof.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 12:22am On Apr 23, 2018
We are waiting for when Pogba or Sanchez will win Epl player of the season.

Hazard and Kante already don that.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:39am On Apr 23, 2018
hensben:
We are waiting for when Pogba or Sanchez will win Epl player of the season.

Hazard and Kante already don that.
When is Kante and Hazard fixture against chimpolopolo fc next season?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 2:32am On Apr 23, 2018
eph12:

When is Kante and Hazard fixture against chimpolopolo fc next season?
When your team stop packing the bus against Ajax under-20 in Yorupa league final.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:27am On Apr 23, 2018
hensben:
When your team stop packing the bus against Ajax under-20 in Yorupa league final.

undecided

Lawd..... see sense of Reasoning?! I've forgot what counts in Football ain't Trophies won but Ball Possessions.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 11:00am On Apr 23, 2018
Oasis007:

undecided

[s]Lawd..... see sense of Reasoning?! I've forgot what counts in Football ain't Trophies won but Ball Possessions[/s].
Packing the bus against Ajax under 20 is something to be proud of huh..Get shame na

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:04am On Apr 23, 2018
hensben:
Get shame na

undecided

Your Sig has said it all about you...... but sorry expecting sensible Input(s) from your nonsensical Post(s); is like expecting Naira to equal Pounds in Value before PMB Administration runs out.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 11:12am On Apr 23, 2018
Oasis007:

undecided

[s]Your Sig has said it all about you...... but sorry expecting sensible Input(s) from your nonsensical Post(s); is like expecting Naira to equal Pounds in Value before PMB Administration runs out[/s].
You are not smart. #Ignore.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:16am On Apr 23, 2018
hensben:
You are not smart. #Ignore.

grin

Mr. Smart!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Geestunnar(m): 11:20am On Apr 23, 2018
Oasis007:

undecided

Your Sig has said it all about you...... but sorry expecting sensible Input(s) from your nonsensical Post(s); is like expecting Naira to equal Pounds in Value before PMB Administration runs out.
Hen'sBrain right now

(1) (2) (3) ... (5509) (5510) (5511) (5512) (5513) (5514) (5515) ... (14209) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.