Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,778 members, 7,831,498 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5517) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8777119 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5514) (5515) (5516) (5517) (5518) (5519) (5520) ... (14175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cadec007(m): 1:59pm On Apr 25, 2018
odizeey:
na beef you just dey beef Liverpool. You can't tell me you dont like what klopp is doing there.
like ke? Mogbe o! What has klop done that simeone has not done?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 2:03pm On Apr 25, 2018
larride:

Is it about having Large squad or what?? I think quality trumps just making up the numbers, do you see how much work those Liverpool players put into their match, do you notice how many running about they do, even Mane and Firminho helps out from the back and starts their counter, I think only Salah doesn't have much to do with tracking back, Liverpool game is based on swift counter attack and high pressing. Do you notice how lazy our players are? Let the coach try to ask the players to do this or not, we the same fans are the one that will blame the coach for trying to make the players do things they are supposed to do. We all complain of SMALLING, Jones, even Lindelof and Valencia and you expect Mou to go gung ho in every match.

Forget the IF this, if that because I could also say if Mou wins the FA cup and Liverpool do not win the UCL, then Klopp is a total failure. In the league with Klopp fantastic football, they are still behind Mou with 3 points having play 1 game more.

This season failures and success is down to both our players and Mou. Trying to pin how our season pans out on Mou alone is comical. we have some of the average and lazy players in the top 6.
The truth is even if Liverpool don't win the UCL and finish at 3rd position on the log, they'd have overachieved as no one gave them a chance at the start of the season. Talking about average players, apart from Van Dijk who I rank on the same level as Bailly, they don't have a better defence than us.
In midfield, we have the better players as well as attack where I believe Sanchez isn't inferior to Salah and Lukaku is just as good as Firmino. Elsewhere, Martial is better than Sane. On the bench, we still have Rashford, Mata and Lingard who are much better than anything Liverpool have to offer.
The difference is in the system employed both coaches. There's no way we could have attacked City like Liverpool did in the UCL, we'd have approached the game conservatively. As much as we would love the improve our squad quality, the players Klopp at the disposal of Klopp and how well they've have performed raises big question mark on this our excuse hinged on player quality...

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 2:08pm On Apr 25, 2018
engrelvis:
my brother I don't totally agree with u .city n Liverpool r gathering momentum every year.forget whether trophies were won or nt .jusr watch their confidence n pattern of play .dey r improving everyday .city clicked dis year.it might b Liverpool turn next season.for we( man utd) we will take one step forward today n 3 steps backward tomorrow.city n Liverpool r known for attacking style of football right from blast of whistle till d end.one on one their midfielders r nt better dan our own.liverpool might nt win anything dis season but deep down we know dey r going to b a threat next season.when d current of Celtic was coaching Liverpool,d team was just there even tough dey were churning out points but right now d footballing world is paying attention to city n Liverpool . mourino doesn't know what he wants .
they won't hear that one. Their own is fa cup and uel
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:22pm On Apr 25, 2018
Ol boy. Season never end guys don dey para

This is interesting!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 25, 2018
Cadec007:
like ke? Mogbe o! What has klop done that simeone has not done?

Atletico's success didn't come as a result of their "world class attack" buy rather their defensive "masterclasses"....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrLouisVanGaal1: 2:37pm On Apr 25, 2018
Cadec007:
e shock me as e shock u i swear!......he is plastic!

How can any united fan wish a player leaves just to come hurt his team? Do you know how disgusted i was seeing Ronaldo scoring against us and wishing he can fvck of with the no celebrations? This one is here wishing bad on his team because of Mourinho who hasn't done as bad as he wants everyone to believe. If i talk against these ppl now, they will come with real fan-fake fan talk.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cadec007(m): 2:37pm On Apr 25, 2018
simonjassy:

Atletico's success didn't come as a result of their "world class attack" buy rather their defensive "masterclasses"....
which is better? Being masters in the art of defence yet lethal in attack OR having a clinical attack yet the backbone which is the defence is frail and amateur?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 2:37pm On Apr 25, 2018
eph12:

I agree with you that the players are equally responsible to the way we play as they have shown that they can be better in some key games or when in tight corners.

However there's no manager that will pick that Liverpool team ahead of United in terms of quality preseason or during the early weeks of the season. We're talking about Lovren Karius Roberson and Arnold in that backline. How are they better than the ones we have? Is Henderson really better than Matic? Is Milner better than Pogba? Is Ox better than Herrera? The players are just lazy jare and the coach is relaxed. The team plays like they don't understand themselves most times.

They need to entertain more, can't be spending all that money and the fans can't be sure of winning Hull City

Of course, look at my post here, most people could say I'm a fan of Mou but going through my post, you could see a pattern that I always criticize Mou whenever he Bleep up, what I'm against is really blaming Mou for some of the attitudes of our players, imagine someone blaming Mou for how terrible our players are at passing the ball and stuffs like that. Both Mou and the players are responsible for how our season pans out, that's what I have always maintained here.

Early in the season, ain't we blowing things apart until Pogba got injured and Mhiki revered back to his ghost mode. Just look at some matches we either draw or lose this season and you could see for yourself. I don't believe Liverpool midfield is better than ours but they are definitely more hardworking than our players, no showboating, not holding on to the ball for far too long, no fancy tricks, they are hardworkers and give everything to the team. Do you remember how many times you yourself have cursed both Pogba and Herrera this season?? Matic has been our best midfield this season. People say Mou is the one limiting Pogba but where else will Mou play him, he has play 8, 4,10, in a three man midfield and two man midfield, yet the inconsistency continues, it's our childish players.

Why do you think Lingard is seeing more game time than both Rashford and Martial now, apart from Sanchez arrival, Lingard puts more work to help the team and scores also, you will see him track back, collect the ball and still move his limited technicality notwithstanding. Why can't Martial evolve his game, a player must be able to raise up to the challenge and come out firing. I believe Martial should be able to play across the front line instead of just the left wing along, he needs to stop sulking and whining and start developing himself.

Mou has his work cut out for him and I don't envy him really and if things do not change next season, I won't be surprised if the board let him go but frankly speaking, it's easier to sack the manager than try to change the entire team.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cadec007(m): 2:38pm On Apr 25, 2018
MrLouisVanGaal1:

How can any united fan wish a player leaves just to come hurt his team? Do you know how disgusted i was seeing Ronaldo scoring against us and wishing he can fvck of with the no celebrations? This one is here wishing bad on his team because of Mourinho who hasn't done as bad as he wants everyone to believe. If i talk against these ppl now, they will come with real fan-fake fan talk.
it is lousy i tell u.......but it is his opinion anyway
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 2:39pm On Apr 25, 2018
odizeey:
na you dey suffer from taste.
Sanchez to replace martial. Young he met is replacing shaw. Or is matic d future. I wonder how someone can be in love with mou style of mgt. Are joking?

Sorry for quoting you in the first place, obviously you are not very bright.

Continue with your garbage Pls.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrLouisVanGaal1: 2:44pm On Apr 25, 2018
eph12:

What our team just need to work on is the attitude towards games. It's just too poor. The match starts from kick off and no slowing down till final whistle. We have the team to cause havoc.

Can you go gung-ho with ageing players like Valencia, young and a knob head like Smalling, a sicknote like jones and shaw, a snail like matic, a "not far away from a red card" herrra or an ill disciplined player like pogba behind the attacking players? I am not absolving Mourinho of blame for the make up of the team but there are somethings i can't expect now.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 2:44pm On Apr 25, 2018
engrelvis:
my brother I don't totally agree with u .city n Liverpool r gathering momentum every year.forget whether trophies were won or nt .jusr watch their confidence n pattern of play .dey r improving everyday .city clicked dis year.it might b Liverpool turn next season.for we( man utd) we will take one step forward today n 3 steps backward tomorrow.city n Liverpool r known for attacking style of football right from blast of whistle till d end.one on one their midfielders r nt better dan our own.liverpool might nt win anything dis season but deep down we know dey r going to b a threat next season.when d current of Celtic was coaching Liverpool,d team was just there even tough dey were churning out points but right now d footballing world is paying attention to city n Liverpool . mourino doesn't know what he wants .

Read what you typed here, this time slowly and see if you made sense or not. You mean Klopp has been gathering momentum for the past 3 season, Pep has done absolutely well this season but let's not forget quickly that he went trophyless last season. The truth is that we are not where we used to be neither are we where we want to be, if you can't see any improvement, then you need to go get a customised sun glass whenever we have match. Liverpool will always be a threat every season, what they win at the end of the season is what will be remembered.

Liverpool might 'click' next season but Utd will not click because some analyst on NL can already see the future.

We were here last season when everyone of you hailing Pep now labelled him a fraud.

Yeye

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 2:49pm On Apr 25, 2018
larride:

Sorry for quoting you in the first place, obviously you are not very bright.

Continue with your garbage Pls.
bright chimezie d sports analyst I greet u

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 2:51pm On Apr 25, 2018
patrickmuf:
The truth is even if Liverpool don't win the UCL and finish at 3rd position on the log, they'd have overachieved as no one gave them a chance at the start of the season. Talking about average players, apart from Van Dijk who I rank on the same level as Bailly, they don't have a better defence than us.
In midfield, we have the better players as well as attack where I believe Sanchez isn't inferior to Salah and Lukaku is just as good as Firmino. Elsewhere, Martial is better than Sane. On the bench, we still have Rashford, Mata and Lingard who are much better than anything Liverpool have to offer.
The difference is in the system employed both coaches. There's no way we could have attacked City like Liverpool did in the UCL, we'd have approached the game conservatively. As much as we would love the improve our squad quality, the players Klopp at the disposal of Klopp and how well they've have performed raises big question mark on this our excuse hinged on player quality...

I don't understand what you are trying to say here bro, no one is claiming our matches has been el do rado but if the league ends today, we both will end trophyless and the league table will show that we finish higher than they are with 3 point while playing 1 game less.

What exactly is Klopp employed to do at Liverpool, is it to come do ghen ghen every season without any end product (trophies). This season is his third season and he hasn't won a single cup while you guys want to crucify someone that has won 2 trophy for us in 2 years. You guys are making it seems as if Klopp just came to England today. Football is not mathematics and I expect you to know that. We collected 4pts from this same Liverpool, why hasn't the system been able to do any real damage against us. Not every manager will use the same tactics or system.

I'm sure you do understand that.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 25, 2018
I love mou and i would pick him ahead of any coach but his management of players is not consistent. Hazard peformed for mou but later flopped, mkhi was doing well and also flopped, fellaini is now doing well, lingard is doing well but what of shaw, martial. Look at mkhitaryan, martial, pogba and shaw. They are world beaters if managed well. He brings the winning mentality yes but he needs to do more on his management skills. He needs to ignite fire in the attack like he did in the beginning of the season. The players wants to attack remember against man city, pogba was freed and he performed. He needs to find a way so that they can be consistent. At the beginning of the season, we were playing like fergie teams. He has done well so far but he must manage those players well and make them consistent.winning mentality is retored but Man management and consistency from his team is what mou needs to be successful at utd.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 3:13pm On Apr 25, 2018
larride:

All rant I must say.

pick a struggle and stick with it bro, which one do you want, play exciting football (as if all our matches under Mou has been less inspiring) or win a trophy. stick with one abeg.

He has all the talent to win the EPL, why didn't the past manager before him win the EPL, anyone could have thought we were winning the league back to back before Mou came. This is Klopp 3rd season in the EPL with nothing to show for it, Poch nko? The league is on lock down for Juventus, what exactly is Allegri doing?? Yes Zidane has done exponentially well but how many point is Barcelona using to top them in the league?

You don't know Sane before but you knew Martial before Man Utd bought him. Where exactly is Pogba best position? Martial should leave Man Utd for juventus so he can come back to hurt man Utd and you call yourself a man Utd fan.....

Get out of here...
At the bold, are you saying we can't have both?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 3:14pm On Apr 25, 2018
larride:

I don't understand what you are trying to say here bro, no one is claiming our matches has been el do rado but if the league ends today, we both will end trophyless and the league table will show that we finish higher than they are with 3 point while playing 1 game less.

What exactly is Klopp employed to do at Liverpool, is it to come do ghen ghen every season without any end product (trophies). This season is his third season and he hasn't won a single cup while you guys want to crucify someone that has won 2 trophy for us in 2 years. You guys are making it seems as if Klopp just came to England today. Football is not mathematics and I expect you to know that. We collected 4pts from this same Liverpool, why hasn't the system been able to do any real damage against us. Not every manager will use the same tactics or system.

I'm sure you do understand that.
Before the season kicked off, I am sure you must have read several pundits drop their predictions, a lot of folks favored Man City, us and Chelsea, no body gave Liverpool a chance thus finishing third isn't a failure as you might want to suggest. Another pointer to the praises Klopp and Liverpool are getting is their progress in the UCL where we were dumped out by a relatively weak Sevilla team. If they go ahead and win the UCL, then Klopp has definitely overachieved...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 3:20pm On Apr 25, 2018
larride:

Read what you typed here, this time slowly and see if you made sense or not. You mean Klopp has been gathering momentum for the past 3 season, Pep has done absolutely well this season but let's not forget quickly that he went trophyless last season. The truth is that we are not where we used to be neither are we where we want to be, if you can't see any improvement, then you need to go get a customised sun glass whenever we have match. Liverpool will always be a threat every season, what they win at the end of the season is what will be remembered.

Liverpool might 'click' next season but Utd will not click because some analyst on NL can already see the future.

We were here whenever everyone of you hailing Pep now labelled him a fraud.

Yeye
my bro we nt quarreling.we r on d same team . listen v never been a fan of pep but we v to agree dey r playing gud football for now.yes Liverpool v always been threat but now dey r of a bigger threat.man utd is a big club (thanks to Ferguson) so we expect more bigger things from dem.yes dey v improve since d wahala of moyes n LVG but mou is suppose to b a first class coach coaching a first class team so we expect more from him n nt dis inconsistencies.man utd v cough out good money for supposedly quality players but is nt reflectin in our quality of play.luk at our match against sevilla.a team might lose a match but after watching their quality of play u will nt b too disappointed.somethin is wrong with our team.d earlier we fix it d better.instead of trying to console ourselves with recent trophies we v won.sir Alex lost matches during his days but because of their quality we were nt afraid because dey will surely bounce back.i cannt say dat for dis present team .we don't even v a strong first eleven team because mou is always experimenting or maybe he did nt like d way dey played.therefore dey Shud nt play d next match

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 25, 2018
[b]These last 2 pages have been interesting, Back in my days, we had a terminolgy for people like that...WAILING WAILERS.

WE warned them that Mourinhos brand is WACK but we were called fake...Thats none of my business, but on paper, our team is SHITE, FVCKING SHITE for title contenders ...Lukaku is bang fvcking average, Can't create something out of nothing...Anytime Valencia crosses, If I bet my lunch it will hit a defenders shin then I would dine like a king every gameday...Young is Jack of all shits_ a bench player, smelling is a daft twát like his English smello Jones, who the fvck is even lindelof? Them tell am we dey serve Jollof at Old Trafford? Matic slows us down too much, Like a bag of Beans, mans pollutes the air when he's in action , yeah he's a DM but his passes are often slow and to Pogba or Sanchez too fvcking generic, did i mention he's slow mentally? Also physically, he is slow as fvck, i don't know who would win a foot race, Matic or a Virgin boy running from his crush...JUST A DISGUSTING EYESORE OF A SQUAD.
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 3:37pm On Apr 25, 2018
patrickmuf:
Before the season kicked off, I am sure you must have read several pundits drop their predictions, a lot of folks favored Man City, us and Chelsea, no body gave Liverpool a chance thus finishing third isn't a failure as you might want to suggest. Another pointer to the praises Klopp and Liverpool are getting is their progress in the UCL where we were dumped out by a relatively weak Sevilla team. If they go ahead and win the UCL, then Klopp has definitely overachieved...

The point here is 'IF'... Without winning the CL, this season is just like one of those season for Liverpool, all puff puff and nothing to show for it. If Liverpool finishing third isn't failure, then why should Mou finishing second been seen as a failure. You guys are forgetting that City had an unbelievable season, they did everything right this season and are well deserved champions.

Even under the great SAF, we failed to qualify from a group that has opponent that are weaker than Sevilla. Let Liverpool win the CL first and we can talk about that.

As Roma dump out Barcelona.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 3:38pm On Apr 25, 2018
chrisley024:
At the bold, are you saying we can't have both?

Of course we can have both. Exciting football is not all about ghen ghen pressing. I hope you know that. There is no one way to play football.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 3:41pm On Apr 25, 2018
engrelvis:
my bro we nt quarreling.we r on d same team . listen v never been a fan of pep but we v to agree dey r playing gud football for now.yes Liverpool v always been threat but now dey r of a bigger threat.man utd is a big club (thanks to Ferguson) so we expect more bigger things from dem.yes dey v improve since d wahala of moyes n LVG but mou is suppose to b a first class coach coaching a first class team so we expect more from him n nt dis inconsistencies.man utd v cough out good money for supposedly quality players but is nt reflectin in our quality of play.luk at our match against sevilla.a team might lose a match but after watching their quality of play u will nt b too disappointed.somethin is wrong with our team.d earlier we fix it d better.instead of trying to console ourselves with recent trophies we v won.sir Alex lost matches during his days but because of their quality we were nt afraid because dey will surely bounce back.i cannt say dat for dis present team .we don't even v a strong first eleven team because mou is always experimenting or maybe he did nt like d way dey played.therefore dey Shud nt play d next match

Of course, something need to be fixed in this team and I trust Mou to fix things with what I have seen so far whether you agree or not is another thing entirely and that's where we will disagree to agree.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 3:45pm On Apr 25, 2018
Left for me why not just sign this iniesta on a free for one season and let pogba have someone on his level to mentor him mentally? Let lingard, martial rashford and gomez etc have an experienced and hi octane soccer leader to train with and learn from? At least let jose have a chief in the dressing room that can inject some la masia attacking principles and professionalism into some of our brats in that forward line? He would also be a great bench option whether in the league or UCL!

Wetin dey china wey dey call am if not tekwe?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 3:47pm On Apr 25, 2018
larride:

Of course we can have both. Exciting football is not all about ghen ghen pressing. I hope you know that. There is no one way to play football.
No one says it must be ghen ghen style but at least dominate games instead of being reactive.
Maybe you tell us the one way you want us to play.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 3:53pm On Apr 25, 2018
chrisley024:
No one says it must be ghen ghen style but at least dominate games instead of being reactive.
Maybe you tell us the one way you want us to play.

We have played more than 40 matches this season, can you list the matches we were simply being reactive and not dominant
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 4:00pm On Apr 25, 2018
funlord:

Left for me why not just sign this iniesta on a free for one season and let pogba have someone on his level to mentor him mentally? Let lingard, martial rashford and gomez etc have an experienced and hi octane soccer leader to train with and learn from? At least let jose have a chief in the dressing room that can inject some la masia attacking principles and professionalism into some of our brats in that forward line? He would also be a great bench option whether in the league or UCL!

Let Iniesta go to his China jejely biko, he's now too slow to even have much impact anymore. We are not some retirement home. Let his go collect him pension for China.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:06pm On Apr 25, 2018
larride:

We have played more than 40 matches this season, can you list the matches we were simply being reactive and not dominant

Liverpool first leg, both City matches, recent Crystal Palace game?

Mourinho's idea of dominating games seems different from many people's. Dominating games to him means playing without the ball, it seems.

I've seen him say, at post-matxh interviews, that we were in control of a game when we played for significant intervals in that game without the ball.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tvegas(m): 4:07pm On Apr 25, 2018
funlord:

Bro, Using Barca's Finished product is not the best way to go for United. You cant keep reaching backward if you want to grow in the future. One of our problems has been the habit of signing the big names at ridiculous amounts in order to make useless statements . We keep winning transfer battles but not major European trophies. For example i think Sanchez has given his best years to Arsenal so we were wrong to expect consistent performance from him. It was an unnecessary purchase that is capable of killing martial's growth.

Secondly mourhino's fear culture and giving too much respect to every opponent is outdated. With that negative attitude we wont win any major trophies for a while. There are young talents out there, we just need to give them the right motivation. The likes of martial, rashford, sane, salah are the future. Lets allow the likes of iniesta go,we dont need players who will come here and give us 1 season performance at a pricey price like Ibrahimovich.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:08pm On Apr 25, 2018
larride:

Let Iniesta go to his China jejely biko, he's now too slow to even have much impact anymore. We are not some retirement home. Let his go collect him pension for China.

Abeg no mind funlord and his wahala. Bring Iniesta to come and do what?

Maybe we should put in a bid for Robben and Riberi too, so they can come and teach Lingard, Martial and Rashford how to be dangerous on the wings.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 4:15pm On Apr 25, 2018
Wow wow wow! I have heard another one. So all our players are lazy and bang average? Some people are just naturally dumb!.
in terms of individual talents, I make bold to say that only City has got better players that United. Yes!
Let no canopy analyst tell you otherwise all in a bid to defend the special scam.
We watched Martial and Rashford under LVG, so we know better. We watched Matic at Chelsea, we know better. We watched Pogba at Juve, we fucking know better. Hell we watched Sanchez at Arsenal and we damn know better.

It's not a coincidence that most of our players are regressing under the idiot. From Martial to Rashford, from Pogba to Bailly.
This only happens when you have a cluless manager that cannot develop players but instead is always whinning about signing more marquee players.

Take a look at Liverpoool(we are just a couple of points above them on the table), I can't even identify a single world class player in that team but when you have a manager that has an idea of the kind of football pattern he wants and understands how to play to his players strenghts, that is what you get!.
Mourinho has lost his mojo a long time ago and has turned to a ducking defeatist. In all his interviews, he is always quick to point out the fact that it will be almost impossible to catch up with City. Who dafuq thinks like that? The idiot is already trying to make excuses for next season's failure.

I have said this countless times, Mourinho is not up to this fight and should be shown the way out. No amount of signings will help him unless he changed his ideology. Shii is so outdated!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 4:22pm On Apr 25, 2018
"I knew the club I was coming to, I know that one thing is to go to a club that is prepared to win and you just need to arrive and give the last touches, to give your personal quality, personal knowledge and the team, and the club, is ready just for the last click

"I knew that was not the case [at United]. The owners knew that. The CEO, he knew that. So when the question was, in this period of my career, am I ready for this kind of job? Yes, I am ready because my career was about new things all the time.

"I was always very Portuguese in the sense that I'm always ready to discover and try new things, always ready to change country, to change club, to change culture, to change everything in the search of new things.

"I did all of that. So when I came in this period to Manchester United I was ready for this and I knew it was not to come and have simultaneous success.

"But, in spite of it, three trophies, three finals, probably a third or fourth in worst case scenario. Not bad."

Jose mourinho......www.skysports.com
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 4:24pm On Apr 25, 2018
Leyqute:

Liverpool first leg, both City matches, recent Crystal Palace game?

Mourinho's idea of dominating games seems different from many people's. Dominating games to him means playing without the ball, it seems.

I've seen him say, at post-matxh interviews, that we were in control of a game when we played for significant intervals in that game without the ball.
It's possible bro and maybe the reason he doesn't care with pressing and having the ball to dominate games. Even sometimes they've had it, they looked confused on how to use it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5514) (5515) (5516) (5517) (5518) (5519) (5520) ... (14175) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: AdisaOwala, Roland17(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.