Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,247 members, 7,853,252 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:08 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5527) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8845781 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5524) (5525) (5526) (5527) (5528) (5529) (5530) ... (14210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 5:00pm On Apr 29, 2018
Oasis007:

..... but according to Whoscored he can play anywhere upfront as well as well behind the Striker.

That guy roves a lot over the pitch to be our winger. I want a Robben-esque winger that can hog the touchline and give the opposition full-back a torrid time. Dybala is not a good winger to me. Behind the striker is his best position.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:01pm On Apr 29, 2018
sinizia:

I think it's Xhaka.

Okay.

What do you think of Herrera's performance so far?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 5:03pm On Apr 29, 2018
Leyqute:

Okay.

What do you think of Herrera's performance so far?

He's been decent but nothing spectacular yet.

See how Pogba's foolishness made him lose that ball. He lets praises get to his head easily. Smh.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 5:04pm On Apr 29, 2018
Leyqute:

Alabosi pastoh grin
I am looking for Larry Jeremiah cool

Tell him I come in peace
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:06pm On Apr 29, 2018
sinizia:

That guy roves a lot over the pitch to be our winger. I want a Robben-esque winger that can hog the touchline and give the opposition full-back a torrid time. Dybala is not a good winger to me. Behind the striker is his best position.

The emboldened is exactly what Mou wants from his Wingers based on my Observation. Sanchez and Lingard ain't hugging the Touchlines rather switching Positions tactically, running into Spaces as well as linking up with the Midfielders.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 5:06pm On Apr 29, 2018
Them dey enter us wella through Young's wing, no one is helping him out there sef.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 5:09pm On Apr 29, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Tell him I come in peace

Thanda fire you bro.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:10pm On Apr 29, 2018
sinizia:

He's been decent but nothing spectacular yet.

See how Pogba's foolishness made him lose that ball. He lets praises get to his head easily. Smh.

Pogba's matter na long thing. He does things that make you praise and curse him in the same breath. We all agree the potential is there but the mentality is a problem
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:11pm On Apr 29, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Tell him I come in peace

Larry Jeremiah go send thanda to you
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 5:11pm On Apr 29, 2018
Oasis007:

The emboldened is exactly what Mou wants from his Wingers based on my Observation. Sanchez and Lingard ain't hugging the Touchlines rather switching Positions tactically, running into Spaces as well as linking up with the Midfielders.

Well, we have plenty of such wingers in Mata and Sanchez etc, but yet we're wailing that we don't have wingers. This means that we don't need to buy wingers, we'd just continue to use AMs as wingers and leave our full-backs struggling trying to do a 2-man job. Mata is the same Dybala though not as lethal as him, so what I think Mou needs is a proper winger like Neymar that can hog the touchline and still know when to cut in like Robben.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 5:12pm On Apr 29, 2018
Leyqute:

Pogba's matter na long thing. He does things that make you praise and curse him in the same breath. We all agree the potential is there but the mentality is a problem

See what he did against Mhikitaryan, he didn't even chase him down, rather he used his hands to almost drag him down yet allowed Mhiki to wriggle out free. The guy is defensive liability, the worst I've ever seen. Tufiakwa!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 5:12pm On Apr 29, 2018
larride:

Thanda fire you bro.
Hahhahahah

grin grin grin grin

How was service today na Daddy Jeremiah cheesy

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:13pm On Apr 29, 2018
sinizia:

Well, we have plenty of such wingers in Mata and Sanchez etc, but yet we're wailing that we don't have wingers. This means that we don't need to buy wingers, we'd just continue to use AMs as wingers and leave our full-backs struggling trying to do a 2-man job. Mata is the same Dybala though not as lethal as him, so what I think Mou needs is a proper winger like Neymar that can hog the touchline and still know when to cut in like Robben.

grin

Can you suggest Names?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 5:14pm On Apr 29, 2018
Leyqute:

Larry Jeremiah go send thanda to you
That junior Prophet grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 29, 2018
Oasis007:

grin

Can you suggest Names?!

Cuadrado, Bernadeschi? Willian perhaps?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 5:17pm On Apr 29, 2018
Oasis007:

grin

Can you suggest Names?!

LMAO. Na the problem be that. There's dearth in quality wingers like Robben. Make the scouts do their jobs and unearth a good winger.

I'd have suggested Sterling but he's unbuyable for us.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:17pm On Apr 29, 2018
Vanquay:

Cuadrado, Bernadeschi? Willian perhaps?

Willian?! Even Mou confirmed he ain't gonna be sold to United.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 5:18pm On Apr 29, 2018
grin

Pogba baba
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:18pm On Apr 29, 2018
sinizia:

LMAO. Na the problem be that. There's dearth in quality wingers like Robben. Make the scouts do their jobs and unearth a good winger.

grin

That's the Point Bro!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Evildoer: 5:19pm On Apr 29, 2018
We need win !!!

These guys aren't serious... even Ukaku my Gee dey fumble!! angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:19pm On Apr 29, 2018
sinizia:

See what he did against Mhikitaryan, he didn't even chase him down, rather he used his hands to almost drag him down yet allowed Mhiki to wriggle out free. The guy is defensive liability, the worst I've ever seen. Tufiakwa!!

He's been playing like that for a while now. He's either unfit, nonchallant or that's just how he plays- lazily.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 29, 2018
Oasis007:

Willian?! Even Mou confirmed he ain't gonna be sold to United.

There are no world class RWs
Currently that are United Standard...I know Willian is
A no but he fits the criteria.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:20pm On Apr 29, 2018
sinizia:

What do you think of Juve's Douglas Costa? Not saying we should get him or anything. Do you think he is/ gonna be a fantastic RW?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 5:21pm On Apr 29, 2018
Leyqute:

He's been playing like that for a while now. He's either unfit, nonchallant or that's just how he plays- lazily.

Many people will not like this, but left for me, if I was in charge, if Madrid bring like 100m for Pogba, I'll happily sell him off and never regret it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 5:23pm On Apr 29, 2018
Leyqute:

What do you think of Juve's Douglas Costa? Not saying we should get him or anything. Do you think he is/ gonna be a fantastic RW?

Yes, Costa is good, skillful and can shoot as well. If we can bargain like stingy Bayern, I say get him fast!! I'll take Costa on the wings over Dybala who will cost us so much and yet not Solve our wing problems.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 29, 2018
Leyqute:

Ugggghhhh You know he's a LW right? Right? And you know his weak foot is painfully average so why on earth would he play RW
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Evildoer: 5:25pm On Apr 29, 2018
Sherwood roasting Pogba, buh he's right anyways!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:25pm On Apr 29, 2018
sinizia:

Yes, Costa is good, skillful and can shoot as well. If we can bargain like stingy Bayern, I say get him fast!! I'll take Costa on the wings over Dybala who will cost us so much and yet not Solve our wing problems.

grin

Douglas Costa is a left Winger, thus playing him on the RW is more like playing Martial on the RW.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Evildoer: 5:26pm On Apr 29, 2018
sinizia:

Costa?

I'll pass! undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:26pm On Apr 29, 2018
sinizia:

Many people will not like this, but left for me, if I was in charge, if Madrid bring like 100m for Pogba, I'll happily sell him off and never regret it.

Sell Pogba? You want guys to tear you up.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Evildoer: 5:26pm On Apr 29, 2018
sinizia:

Sharp!!!... Players full Market! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:27pm On Apr 29, 2018
Oasis007:

grin

Douglas Costa is a left Winger, thus playing him on the RW is more like playing Martial on the RW.
Vanquay:

Ugggghhhh You know he's a LW right? Right? And you know his weak foot is painfully average so why on earth would he play RW

Costa has been playing RW for Juve. Do a lil research about his recent performances.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5524) (5525) (5526) (5527) (5528) (5529) (5530) ... (14210) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.