Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,174 members, 7,842,375 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5650) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8812100 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5647) (5648) (5649) (5650) (5651) (5652) (5653) ... (14199) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 1:55pm On Jun 15, 2018
sinizia:

Yes. The person that gave me the code won 88k last two weeks. That's why I placed so much faith in him.

lmao! Just quietly rebet.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 2:00pm On Jun 15, 2018
slimghost:

lmao! Just quietly rebet.
Let me wait till knockout stages, to know the strength and weakness of the remaining teams, and be in a better position to make near accurate judgements. This group stage is highly unpredictable.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TalabiAudu: 2:10pm On Jun 15, 2018
sinizia:

Let me wait till knockout stages, to know the strength and weakness of the remaining teams, and be in a better position to make near accurate judgements. This group stage is highly unpredictable.

Post the coupon pls
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 2:21pm On Jun 15, 2018
TalabiAudu:

Post the coupon pls

The already useless one that Uruguay and Egypt already messed up or the next one I will play?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 2:33pm On Jun 15, 2018
Suarez is a big fool. No wonder Barca players want him out fast. Three good chances goes begging. SMH.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:23pm On Jun 15, 2018
sinizia:
Suarez is a big fool. No wonder Barca players want him out fast. Three good chances goes begging. SMH.

grin

Guess your Bet is still intact......?! Al least Uruguay scored and won the Match. Honestly I wasn't happy with the final Result. I enjoyed the Pharaohs, they were very impressive, but couldn't hold to the End.

Their Hope of making it to the next Round is technically half-dead.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Creatrixity(m): 3:28pm On Jun 15, 2018
raumdeuter:

4 years ago waa the last time a world cup final was played. there hasn't been a world cup final since then and no other defender has given such performance in a world cup final in a very long time. The last Euro Also he was one of the best defenders in the tournament. . So your earlier assertion that he benefited from any community possession is hogwash which has just been disproved.

Whether man utd buys him or not is not my business creating false narratives is.

Jerome boateng is one of the best 5 central defenders in the past 5 years in Europe with his performance in those tournaments as evidence.

Has Boateng been among the top five center backs in the world? Yes.

Can he currently lace the boots of any of Europe's top CBs? No.

Boateng is no Ramos, Godin or Chiellini.

It's really easy to look world class when you've got the backing of very neat systems available to you.

Boateng should have "beasted" the DFB Pokal final too instead of getting the work from Frankfurt like a train attendant.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 3:48pm On Jun 15, 2018
Oasis007:

grin

Guess your Bet is still intact......?! Al least Uruguay scored and won the Match. Honestly I wasn't happy with the final Result. I enjoyed the Pharaohs, they were very impressive, but couldn't hold to the End.

Their Hope of making it to the next Round is technically half-dead.

My bet is long gone. I played f/h 0.5 meaning there must be a goal in the first-half. cry

The Pharaohs in the second-half made casual mistakes than in the first-half. When they had the ball, they lacked ideas on what to do with in the final third of Uruguay' s half. They tried but lost due to inexperience.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:58pm On Jun 15, 2018
sinizia:

My bet is long gone. I played f/h 0.5 meaning there must be a goal in the first-half. cry

The Pharaohs in the second-half made casual mistakes than in the first-half. When they had the ball, they lacked ideas on what to do with in the final third of Uruguay' s half. They tried but lost due to inexperience.

Attacking-wise without SALLAH, they are toothless. They posed no Thread at all, they were composed, well organized but had no bite attacking-wise.

I expected their Coach to introduce SALLAH in the final 10mins of the Game at least to keep Godin and Jimenez at Bay, but it seems he thought his Boys can hold on to the End.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 4:32pm On Jun 15, 2018
This morroco boys sabi.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TalabiAudu: 5:07pm On Jun 15, 2018
sinizia:

The already useless one that Uruguay and Egypt already messed up or the next one I will play?

Both of them pls. I wan rebet
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 5:25pm On Jun 15, 2018
Creatrixity:
Has Boateng been among the top five center backs in the world? Yes.
Can he currently lace the boots of any of Europe's top CBs? No.
Boateng is no Ramos, Godin or Chiellini.
It's really easy to look world class when you've got the backing of very neat systems available to you.
Boateng should have "beasted" the DFB Pokal final too instead of getting the work from Frankfurt like a train attendant.

Who are these top CBs that Boateng cannot lace their boots? The Chiellini that plays in Juventus where they park the bus and play community defence, we saw what happened to Bonnuci the moment he left the comfort of Juventus community defence

Benatia that was a monumental failure at Bayern has also slotted in seamlessly at Juventus community defence

So will you show us video evidence of Boateng getting the work from Frankfurt in the DFB final. We can stake on it real quick for you to show me Boateng vs Frankfurt in the DFB Pokal final like a train attendant

How can Boateng that was injured since April beast the DFB final vs Frankfurt played in May from the hospital? Someone that doesnt watch football like you that thinks Boateng should have made the difference in a game he wasn't even on the bench.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 5:55pm On Jun 15, 2018
Iran goallllllllll

bet don enter
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:19pm On Jun 15, 2018
raumdeuter:

Who are these top CBs that Boateng cannot lace their boots? The Chiellini that plays in Juventus where they park the bus and play community defence, we saw what happened to Bonnuci the moment he left the comfort of Juventus community defence

Benatia that was a monumental failure at Bayern has also slotted in seamlessly at Juventus community defence

So will you show us video evidence of Boateng getting the work from Frankfurt in the DFB final. We can stake on it real quick for you to show me Boateng vs Frankfurt in the DFB Pokal final like a train attendant

How can Boateng that was injured since April beast the DFB final vs Frankfurt played in May from the hospital? Someone that doesnt watch football like you that thinks Boateng should have made the difference in a game he wasn't even on the bench.

This is funny. LOL.

You argued voraciously the other day that Benatia thrived in Bayern under Guardiola.

raumdeuter:

Pep bought Benatia who is from South America
Pep is chasing Mahrez who is from Asia
Seydiu Keita who thrived under Guardiola is from North America

Leyqute:

I know say you go go down this rabbit hole, and we go smoke you out komot.

Of the three you listed, which player thrived under Guardiola?

raumdeuter:

Benatia had his best Bayern career under Guardiola immediately Ancelotti came he was sold

Seydou Keita played the best football of his career under Guardiola

In the space of 10 days Benatia's Bayern performance went from beast mode to boo mode.

Dude, be merciful with your goofs.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:51pm On Jun 15, 2018
Leyqute:

This is funny. LOL.

You argued voraciously the other day that Benatia thrived in Bayern under Guardiola.
In the space of 10 days Benatia's Bayern performance went from beast mode to boo mode.

Please I am only responsible for what I post and not what you understand.

Benatia played his best Bayern career under Guardiola and was sold immediately after Guardiola left. I cant see why this is so difficult to understand. Any basic primary 2 pupil will understand

So now compare it to what you posted or insinuated up there and see if it makes sense

Like Douglas Costa thrived under Guardiola but failed under Ancelotti at the same Bayern

Martial thrived under LvG but was mediocre under Mourinho. WIll it be wrong to say Martial had his best Man Utd career under LvG but was not succesful under Mourinho

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 7:07pm On Jun 15, 2018
raumdeuter:

Please I am only responsible for what I post and not what you understand.

Benatia played his best Bayern career under Guardiola and was sold immediately after Guardiola left. I cant see why this is so difficult to understand. Any basic primary 2 pupil will understand

So now compare it to what you posted or insinuated up there and see if it makes sense

Like Douglas Costa thrived under Guardiola but failed under Ancelotti at the same Bayern

Martial thrived under LvG but was mediocre under Mourinho. WIll it be wrong to say Martial had his best Man Utd career under LvG but was not succesful under Mourinho
Oga e panu de!!

Irrespective of the manager at the time, how can u play ur best Bayern Career and still be a monumental failure?? There's nothing best about being a failure. If u are a failure then u are a failure.

An keep reaching trying to compare Martial's situation to Benatia's. In ur proposed logic, does it make sense to say Martial had his "best United Career under LVG" and still say he was a "Monumental failure at United"?? Irrespective of the managers, how can his entire time at United be a "monumental failure" if at one point in his career at said United he succeeded??

U cant be the best or succeed in 2017/18, then fail or flop in 2018/19 and be considered a "monumental failure" just because of what happened in 2018/19.

Instead of you to admit u were wrong or save face & simply ignore his post u go sha wan turn that amala by force

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 7:11pm On Jun 15, 2018
Leyqute:

This is funny. LOL.

shey na today you know say Raumde dey serve the many-faced god?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 7:34pm On Jun 15, 2018
Lana1:
Oga e panu de!!

Irrespective of the manager at the time, how can u play ur best Bayern Career and still be a monumental failure?? There's nothing best about being a failure. If u are a failure then u are a failure.

An keep reaching trying to compare Martial's situation to Benatia's. In ur proposed logic, does it make sense to say Martial had his "best United Career under LVG" and still say he was a "Monumental failure at United"?? Irrespective of the managers, how can his entire time at United be a "monumental failure" if at one point in his career at said United he succeeded??

U cant be the best or succeed in 2017/18, then fail or flop in 2018/19 and be considered a "monumental failure" just because of what happened in 2018/19.

Instead of you to admit u were wrong or save face & simply ignore his post u go sha wan turn that amala by force

This is what poor education causes.
What you should have learnt in logic you dont you think shouting up and down will cover for it

Logically you can have a failed time in a club yet have the best of time under a specific manager

Is it possible for Egypt to have a disastrous world cup? Yes, Is it possible to say their best time at the world cup was vs Uruguay Yes

Wilfred Bony time at City can be called a monumental failure, yet Bony can say he had his best City career under Pellgrini or in 2016 season

Its supposed to be based common sense but someone with defective education will struggle with it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:44pm On Jun 15, 2018
I dey shame for De Gea shocked shocked shocked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 15, 2018
Just look at DDG
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 7:45pm On Jun 15, 2018
Apeere buruku ni De Goat yi sha! angry grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 7:46pm On Jun 15, 2018
Ummmmm DeGea!!!! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MaziOmenuko: 7:47pm On Jun 15, 2018
De Gea is becoming a clown. Same thing he did in the friendlies! Easy shot, palm it out to the corners, as easy as that. But he keeps fumbling like an amateur.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Unlimited22: 7:48pm On Jun 15, 2018
De Gea o grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 7:49pm On Jun 15, 2018
MaziOmenuko:
De Gea is becoming a clown. Same thing he did in the friendlies! Easy shot, palm it out to the corners, as easy as that. But he keeps fumbling like an amateur.
His laxity in NT sha
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 7:50pm On Jun 15, 2018
Uhm
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MoR2(m): 7:51pm On Jun 15, 2018
de gea and karius sharing an anointing
best gk in the world grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Debroslink: 7:51pm On Jun 15, 2018
Na EPL he go dey form boss. We all know he was a pussy @ La Liga.

De Gea... Overhyped keeper

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TalabiAudu: 7:54pm On Jun 15, 2018
United players have started disgracing themselves
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 7:54pm On Jun 15, 2018
That waa a disaster by DeGea. Definitely not going to Real Madrid anymore. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ovoP(m): 7:57pm On Jun 15, 2018
grin

No De gea just let the ball pass to let off interest from Madrid
lipsrsealed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MoR2(m): 7:58pm On Jun 15, 2018
pls who is keeping for Spain grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5647) (5648) (5649) (5650) (5651) (5652) (5653) ... (14199) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: AdisaOwala and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.