Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5659) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8788552 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5656) (5657) (5658) (5659) (5660) (5661) (5662) ... (14181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 19, 2018
afrodoc2:

Is PES better this year? I have got both but never played the PES after becoming FIFA convert 4 years ago

I haven't tried PES this year but i have seen the gameplay and its way smoother than fifa. I like playing online because im in the top 10% of fifa players grin so what's the point of buying a game if you can't even find someone to flog as most people in my regional servers don't use PES.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilstjnr: 4:22pm On Jun 19, 2018
joeace2020:

Okay i think you mean the beat.. No its not mine, in fact i got it from here youtube.com/audiolibrary. I was actually asking for reviews on the song in general. I recorded and mixed alone so i need opinions to know what's wrong with my music. Please tell me what you think.

no I meant the lo-fi production fits the sonic profile of a SoundCloud tune
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 4:41pm On Jun 19, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

no I meant the lo-fi production fits the sonic profile of a SoundCloud tune

Okay boss... can you send me the link to the tune? I want to consume anything that can help
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 6:50pm On Jun 19, 2018
larride:

Why you and dope come dey beef England na? Wetin happen?

Who England epp? As African teams were being räped left, right and center, you happy so? Mehn fúck England!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 6:52pm On Jun 19, 2018
GloryIsaac:

Honestly, I was so pained that I involuntarily shouted "kick the ball out!" grin ..... The mofo knew that his team couldn't defend any set piece all night long but still guided the ball to a corner kick sad....

He's be declared a persona non grata by their President and told to stay back in Russia and naturalise there. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 6:54pm On Jun 19, 2018
As Senegal score that second goal, see as I dey jubiliate like say na Naija score goal. Senegal wiping away Africa's shame since WC started. cheesy

Egypt try make me proud abeg, before thanda fia all of una.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 7:37pm On Jun 19, 2018
joeace2020:
Good morning guys. I recorded, mixed and mastered this at home so not 100% great but your criticisms please, even the destructive ones are permitted.

Love you all mehn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4gZYn8kHaA&feature=youtu.be

I commend you for your effort and appreciate you for doing your best as regards your music career and to put yourself out there.... let me quickly share the areas I think you may need to improve on;

1) audibility : It was a struggle trying to pick out the words you were saying which shouldn't be..... especially for the type of music(conscious music) you just did. The words, your words, need to be clearer for people to get the message that you are trying to pass across. I actually feel you were trying to fit in too many words in a line which could have resulted in your words not being clear enough.

Solutions: You can try to use fewer words in a line.
You can also try as much as possible to use words that you can easily and clearly pronounce.
After recording a song--- make sure you play it outside your recording studio, in an open place or preferably in a bar with good sound systems.... it will most likely show or tell you if the quality of your sound is good enough and if your words are clear enough.

2) Attitude : It is not so much about how well you can sing or your word plays or melody in the song but how you sing or deliver your lines bro! Delivery(attitude) is very key bro. By the way I think those sounds or intro or whatever it is before you started singing wasn't necessary....kindly remove it

Music is an art...a form of poetry for me. You need to be able to make people see or believe or buy into any message you are selling or trying to sell through your words and delivery. I should be able to mentally picture whatever you are trying to tell me through your music..... That I couldn't do with this particular song but to assume what you were trying to do.

3) Identity: What type of music do you really want to do or which area are you likely to fit in? I may be wrong but listening to this song makes me feel like you are yet to find who you want to be in the industry. If you are still struggling with your identity, please know that most people will struggle to relate or identify with your music too. You need a unique sound or you have to be better than those who do similar music with you.

4) Nigeria Factor : I am assuming you are doing music for the CASH and the rest reasons.... If you want to do music in nigeria and make it, you need to know the way the market works and the people you intend to sell your music to. If you like do just RB, Conscious music like reggae, hip hop, afro etc you must choose one bcuz gone are the days you can do a song without choosing and maintaining a lane in nigeria music industry. If you don't have a lane or cant maintain your lane....you may end up like the iyanyas of this world, Praise etc....

I hope I was able to communicate my points in the right way....

Wish you all the best chief...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 7:46pm On Jun 19, 2018
sinizia:

Who England epp? As African teams were being räped left, right and center, you happy so? Mehn fúck England!!

Make una pity England joor
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 7:48pm On Jun 19, 2018
larride:

Make una pity England joor
I wish them the best but not against Portugal or Naija.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 7:51pm On Jun 19, 2018
Egypt's display was much better than their previous one. They've played well so far and created few good chances.

This is a balanced tough match. Hopefully, Egypt gets the 3 points at the end. Elneny has been struggling in that midfield though. He looked shaky sometimes.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 8:17pm On Jun 19, 2018
Mtcheeeeeeeeeew!! Rubbish match. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 8:17pm On Jun 19, 2018
sinizia:
Egypt's display was much better than their previous one. They've played well so far and created few good chances.

This is a balanced tough match. Hopefully, Egypt gets the 3 points at the end. Elneny has been struggling in that midfield though. He looked shaky sometimes.

Egypt are in Cairo already bro.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 8:19pm On Jun 19, 2018
larride:

Egypt are in Cairo already bro.

Them go chop like 5 for this match sef. That second goal dampened their resolve
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 8:20pm On Jun 19, 2018
sinizia:

Them go chop like 5 for this match sef. That second goal dampened their resolve

Your friend Elneny is out. Them sef wan chop their own like the Arabians
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 8:21pm On Jun 19, 2018
See the way that giant of a striker bullied that Egypt defence and scored easily. SMH.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 8:22pm On Jun 19, 2018
larride:

Your friend Elneny is out. Them sef wan chop their own like the Arabians

My friend ke? Free of charge, as a coach I wouldn't touch him with a 10 foot pole.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 8:24pm On Jun 19, 2018
See wetin this Egypt player miss FFS. Are you mad?!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 8:24pm On Jun 19, 2018
sinizia:

My friend ke? Free of charge, as a coach I wouldn't touch him with a 10 foot pole.

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:30pm On Jun 19, 2018
What's this nonsense bid I'm hearing for Willian? $60m for that matter? Na wa o.

We need someone that can hug the touchline, stretching play abeg. We already have too many people cutting in to crowd the middle, making it easy to defend against.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:30pm On Jun 19, 2018
sinizia:
See the way that giant of a striker bullied that Egypt defence and scored easily. SMH.
Azzin. Dzyuba na mad man. Chest....toe poke past the defender......R2 to the bottom corner.

Best goal so far. Yes better than C.Ro's freekick!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:52pm On Jun 19, 2018
Lana1:
Azzin. Dzyuba na mad man. Chest....toe poke past the defender......R2 to the bottom corner.

Best goal so far. Yes better than C.Ro's freekick!!

That goal was superb. From first touch to movimg past that defender to the sublime finish, everything was executed perfectly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 8:09am On Jun 20, 2018
diggz:

I commend you for your effort and appreciate you for doing your best as regards your music career and to put yourself out there.... let me quickly share the areas I think you may need to improve on;

1) audibility : It was a struggle trying to pick out the words you were saying which shouldn't be..... especially for the type of music(conscious music) you just did. The words, your words, need to be clearer for people to get the message that you are trying to pass across. I actually feel you were trying to fit in too many words in a line which could have resulted in your words not being clear enough.

Solutions: You can try to use fewer words in a line.
You can also try as much as possible to use words that you can easily and clearly pronounce.
After recording a song--- make sure you play it outside your recording studio, in an open place or preferably in a bar with good sound systems.... it will most likely show or tell you if the quality of your sound is good enough and if your words are clear enough.

2) Attitude : It is not so much about how well you can sing or your word plays or melody in the song but how you sing or deliver your lines bro! Delivery(attitude) is very key bro. By the way I think those sounds or intro or whatever it is before you started singing wasn't necessary....kindly remove it

Music is an art...a form of poetry for me. You need to be able to make people see or believe or buy into any message you are selling or trying to sell through your words and delivery. I should be able to mentally picture whatever you are trying to tell me through your music..... That I couldn't do with this particular song but to assume what you were trying to do.

3) Identity: What type of music do you really want to do or which area are you likely to fit in? I may be wrong but listening to this song makes me feel like you are yet to find who you want to be in the industry. If you are still struggling with your identity, please know that most people will struggle to relate or identify with your music too. You need a unique sound or you have to be better than those who do similar music with you.

4) Nigeria Factor : I am assuming you are doing music for the CASH and the rest reasons.... If you want to do music in nigeria and make it, you need to know the way the market works and the people you intend to sell your music to. If you like do just RB, Conscious music like reggae, hip hop, afro etc you must choose one bcuz gone are the days you can do a song without choosing and maintaining a lane in nigeria music industry. If you don't have a lane or cant maintain your lane....you may end up like the iyanyas of this world, Praise etc....

I hope I was able to communicate my points in the right way....

Wish you all the best chief...

Thanks for the advice boss, i am glad you pointed all these out to me. I am grateful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 8:11am On Jun 20, 2018
joeace2020:

Thanks for the advice boss, i am glad you pointed all these out to me. I am grateful.

You welcome bro. But do you rap?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 8:27am On Jun 20, 2018
diggz:

You welcome bro. But do you rap?

I used to do rap back in the day but carefully monitoring the Nigerian industry made me switch to singing and sing rapping since i can sing too. Pure rap isn't doing too well in this part of the world currently. You rap? You seem to be a top music head.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 10:24am On Jun 20, 2018
joeace2020:

[/b]
[b]I used to do rap back in the day
but carefully monitoring the Nigerian industry made me switch to singing and sing rapping since i can sing too. Pure rap isn't doing too well in this part of the world currently. You rap? You seem to be a top music head

Ehn ehn....I thought as much. I took you for a rapper immediately I heard that song. Anyways I do understand why you made the switch and I think it is a good decision.

I think you can talk-rap instead for you sing-rap.... It will definitely work better for you since you use to be a rapper. Or just talk!

Where will you place people like Mr Real, Small Doctor and co of this world? I think they talk more than they sing. They don't bother to sing pretty....they just talk! You can try that to see how it works for you.

I am just passionate about music.... I listen to all types of music.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrLouisVanGaal1: 11:57am On Jun 20, 2018
diggz:

Ehn ehn....I thought as much. I took you for a rapper immediately I heard that song. Anyways I do understand why you made the switch and I think it is a good decision.

I think you can talk-rap instead for you sing-rap.... It will definitely work better for you since you use to be a rapper. Or just talk!

Where will you place people like Mr Real, Small Doctor and co of this world? I think they talk more than they sing. They don't bother to sing pretty....they just talk! You can try that to see how it works for you.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 11:58am On Jun 20, 2018
diggz:

Okay thanks for the advice man. You won't be bad as a label executive or an artist promoter.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 1:05pm On Jun 20, 2018
Ororo!!!!
This is not human.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:51pm On Jun 20, 2018
ORORO AIYE! If Fergie had crystal ball he would not have sold this guy for even 200m.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 2:13pm On Jun 20, 2018
afrodoc2:
ORORO AIYE! If Fergie had crystal ball he would not have sold this guy for even 200m.
Only God knows what could ve being if SAF didn't let him go and if SAF himself didn't retire!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 2:15pm On Jun 20, 2018
What. A. Save.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 2:39pm On Jun 20, 2018
Pepe doing Pepe things!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5656) (5657) (5658) (5659) (5660) (5661) (5662) ... (14181) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.