Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,351 members, 7,868,025 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:14 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5679) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8886752 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5676) (5677) (5678) (5679) (5680) (5681) (5682) ... (14220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:39am On Jul 01, 2018
dubylhover:

Given the poor setup by sampaoli, I still think Di Maria was one of their best players, apart from the goal, he terrorised French full backs, I think he was even the one who drew d foul on pavard for that freekick that led to the 2nd goal..
He did better yesterday but in the group stage he was really bad...He also missed the chance to go one on one with Lloris when he was released by a Banega pass early in the game, he should have ran across the defender who would have been foolish to touch him but he choosed to go wide...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 7:49am On Jul 01, 2018
patrickmuf:
He did better yesterday but in the group stage he was really bad...He also missed the chance to go one on one with Lloris when he was released by a Banega pass early in the game, he should have ran across the defender who would have been foolish to touch him but he choosed to go wide...

Yeah that's true sha....i find myself in a dilemma on who to support, if England can actually get their shiit together, they might win this tourney....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:57am On Jul 01, 2018
dubylhover:

Yeah that's true sha....i find myself in a dilemma on who to support, if England can actually get their shiit together, they might win this tourney....
Croatia have looked the part, They might win it...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 8:32am On Jul 01, 2018
patrickmuf:
Croatia have looked the part, They might win it...

Yeah, they have.. But I have this nagging feeling that Denmark might cause an upset
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 9:43am On Jul 01, 2018
belgium france england for the world cup
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 10:08am On Jul 01, 2018
France all the way....

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 11:52am On Jul 01, 2018
Panther7:
Baba you dey watch ball I swear Raphael broke down Portugal's attack they were predictable and they kept attacking from the right wing. As for B. Silva the guy is overrated.

B Silva actually play his heart out yesterday but there’s so much you can do with Mario, Guedes, Raphael, Ricardo and Quaresma.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 11:57am On Jul 01, 2018
patrickmuf:
Why Sampaoli prefers Pavon and Mezza to Dybala and Aguero is beyond me.
Even Di Maria is shit bar the goal, for me, Portugal without Ronaldo is better than Argentina without Messi...

There’s something wrong with that Argentina team apart from Sampaoli, you could see even Messi wasn’t happy and it seems like Messi prefer playing with Pavon et all than playing with Aguero and Dybala.

When a coach doesn’t bring his most in form striker to the team and there was no outcry whatsoever, you know there’s something wrong somewhere.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:02pm On Jul 01, 2018
larride:

There’s something wrong with that Argentina team apart from Sampaoli, you could see even Messi wasn’t happy and it seems like Messi prefer playing with Pavon et all than playing with Aguero and Dybala.

When a coach doesn’t bring his most in form striker to the team and there was no outcry whatsoever, you know there’s something wrong somewhere.
Even if Icardi was dropped, with Aguero and Higuain, you have enough cover, Argentina desperately needs to start grooming proper defenders and Midfielders, only Banega is good enough in that midfield, the defense is absolute rubbish, Mercado or whatever he is called is as bad as they come, dude can't defend to save his life...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 12:30pm On Jul 01, 2018
patrickmuf:
Even if Icardi was dropped, with Aguero and Higuain, you have enough cover, Argentina desperately needs to start grooming proper defenders and Midfielders, only Banega is good enough in that midfield, the defense is absolute rubbish, Mercado or whatever he is called is as bad as they come, dude can't defend to save his life...

It’s not just the defense or the midfield, even their attack is disjointed. I think Messi needs to retire for the good from the international stage. I think they just believe that with Messi on the pitch victory is assured. Their psychology needs to improve really and Yes I agree they need quality players

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 1:14pm On Jul 01, 2018
larride:

It’s not just the defense or the midfield, even their attack is disjointed. I think Messi needs to retire for the good from the international stage. I think they just believe that with Messi on the pitch victory is assured. Their psychology needs to improve really and Yes I agree they need quality players
I hope to see Messi and Ronaldo in Qatar tho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 3:10pm On Jul 01, 2018
I don’t think Ronaldo will be in Qatar, Messi might make it though.

4years is a long time in World Cup football, I’m sure we will have other stars or upcoming stars to watch out for by 2022.

This World Cup marks the end of an era.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:29pm On Jul 01, 2018
These Russians are full of pashun. That's about the only weapon they have in their armory superior to the Spaniards'. In other ramifications, won kere si numba.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 3:42pm On Jul 01, 2018
Goal ball jare. Nice one, Dzyuba.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 3:52pm On Jul 01, 2018
I'll be the happiest mothaphucka in tha world if Russian can eliminate Spain. Oluwa do am for me, biko.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 3:56pm On Jul 01, 2018
Pique trying to show Boateng that he's better at handling the ball than him. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 4:23pm On Jul 01, 2018
Dzyuba shouldn't have been substituted.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 4:29pm On Jul 01, 2018
That ref do Spain dirty o.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 4:38pm On Jul 01, 2018
Game boring die. sad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 4:45pm On Jul 01, 2018
Spain will win this match if Russia continues with this bus parking.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 4:48pm On Jul 01, 2018
sinizia:
Spain will win this match if Russia continues with this bus parking.
Lol win how?, spain is boring as fvck, almost 800pass with only 4shot, na russia even score the two goals for the match.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 4:52pm On Jul 01, 2018
weedtaker:
Lol win how?, spain is boring as fvck, almost 800pass with only 4shot, na russia even score the two goals for the match.

Most times, the side pressing the other like how Spain dey press Russia, usually get lucky with the defending team conceding via a terrible mistake. Spain is boring as fùck, but they're the only side trying to score. Russia is just hoping the match goes to penalties.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 5:00pm On Jul 01, 2018
sinizia:

Most times, the side pressing the other like how Spain dey press Russia, usually get lucky with the defending team conceding via a terrible mistake. Spain is boring as fùck, but they're the only side trying to score. Russia is just hoping the match goes to penalties.
i get your point but the problem is that spain are playing like LVGs united instead of peps barca.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 5:13pm On Jul 01, 2018
weedtaker:
i get your point but the problem is that spain are playing like LVGs united instead of peps barca.
true. this is different from d type of pressing we are used to.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 5:17pm On Jul 01, 2018
weedtaker:

This Spanish team are not dopë, they're way past their glory days; they're just lucky they are not playing a top side like France, by now they'd have been eliminated. They hoard all the possession but can't work magic with it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 5:22pm On Jul 01, 2018
Russia please hold on. The storm will soon be over.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 5:25pm On Jul 01, 2018
That ref mind no fit let am. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 5:32pm On Jul 01, 2018
Mehn, it will be so painful for Russia to persevere for so long only to lose this Pk. Russia abeg no fall my hands.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 5:41pm On Jul 01, 2018
Russiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

Yes! Yes!! Yes!! cheesy grin

Spain out. Brazil next, hopefully. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 01, 2018
Who’s DDG? look at Russia’s keeper carrying his team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 5:44pm On Jul 01, 2018
I'm so fuckîng elated. Spain out!! The end of a dynasty. It's been a long time coming. Spain has been very average all through their matches. I'm not shocked they got eliminated.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 5:44pm On Jul 01, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
Who’s DDG? look at Russia’s keeper carrying his team.
He's the reason Aspas and koke missed penalty.
You didn't see Russian players carrying them to the next round by scoring all their penalties

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5676) (5677) (5678) (5679) (5680) (5681) (5682) ... (14220) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Ellexy, TheLequte and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.