Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5775) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8743092 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5772) (5773) (5774) (5775) (5776) (5777) (5778) ... (14155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 9:32am On Aug 03, 2018
JayKayMaybachz:

--------Sanchez - - - - - - - - - Lukaku

---------------------Pogba------------------

Perreira - - - - - Matic - - - - - Fred

Since we don't have flair players.. Especially the RW

Herrera and Mctominay for subs MF

Martial, Rashford [Lukaku & Sanchez's position] Sub

Mata and Lingard for AM [Pogba's Position] Sub

Okay. This formation for make sense die if Mourinho no be our manager cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:36am On Aug 03, 2018
dopeJemi:

Okay. This formation for make sense die if Mourinho no be our manager cheesy
Even with Mou.. This formation would give everyone the balance and opportunity to do what the can.. Oboi dah midfield go rugged. Come pass meh ah see.. Counter attack toh badt grin

Then with 2 good full backs to overlap.. God dammit.. See counter. Cos without flair full back we won't enjoy that formation at all
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 9:38am On Aug 03, 2018
JayKayMaybachz:
Even with Mou.. This formation would give everyone the balance and opportunity to do what the can.. Oboi dah midfield go rugged. Come pass meh ah see.. Counter attack toh badt grin

Then with 2 good full backs to overlap.. God dammit.. See counter. Cos without flair full back we won't enjoy that formation at all

Let me dream with you too jare. Are we playing that formation with Young and Valencia as a fullbacks? .
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:41am On Aug 03, 2018
slimghost:

Let me dream with you too jare. Are we playing that formation with Young and Valencia as a fullbacks? .

Hell naw bra.. It would be an eye sore.. Cos no Wingers..If Shaw can be good then we try either Dalot or TFM.. Then a good pair of CBs to cover of for the full backs wen they overlap. Then Matic will just sit deep and support the CBS wen defending and also string swift and accurate passes when on counter.. This formation will suit Rashford and Martial too even Mata
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:45am On Aug 03, 2018
Tottenham will consider any potential offers for Toby Alderweireld, Danny Rose and Mousa Dembele in this window, Sky Sports News understands.

Why can't they just get Toby since Spuds wanna sell
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 9:48am On Aug 03, 2018
mumu people too plenty here, no wonder any better matter na chelsea thread dem for the discuss am.

Nyama cry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 9:54am On Aug 03, 2018
JayKayMaybachz:

Why can't they just get Toby since Spuds wanna sell

I am sure Levi would have tried milking us for a player in his last contract year.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:30am On Aug 03, 2018
slimghost:

I am sure Levi would have tried milking us for a player in hiis last contract year.
Maybe that's why Ed is on his heels.. Running
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 03, 2018
dopeJemi:

They can, but where will Fred play? The thing is we need energetic and technically gifted midfielders this coming season, No time for snail movement at all and unnecessarily holding on to balls.

I didn't quite get the bold, can you show me a formation?

The names I mentioned were all our good central midfield players except Fellaini. Not necessarily to fit all of them into one formation but for them to interchange in order for at least two to rest. I really haven't seen Fred play, only judging by the hype around him here.

Starting CMs should be Pogba/Matic/Fred Or Pogba/Matic/Pereira. I've watched Pereira play on the RW and he did well while on loan so I hope he can slot in there alongside the CMs and do something beautiful.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by popizaino(m): 11:50am On Aug 03, 2018
dopeJemi:

Lol, You want make we win league and you still dey put matic for mind as starter, We never really ready at all, At all at all.

grin grin grin

So the scale don dey commot for una eye finally?
Even though bakayoko is worst I still don't regret the selling of matic.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:58am On Aug 03, 2018
JayKayMaybachz:
Hell naw bra.. It would be an eye sore.. Cos no Wingers..If Shaw can be good then we try either Dalot or TFM.. Then a good pair of CBs to cover of for the full backs wen they overlap. Then Matic will just sit deep and support the CBS wen defending and also string swift and accurate passes when on counter.. This formation will suit Rashford and Martial too even Mata
The center backs won't be tasked to cover for the full backs, that will be the job of Pereira and Fred with Matic covering the midfield...If Pogba wasn't so lazy, he'd have been best as a 6 with his passing ability, the other alternative is Pereira through the middle cos he is the closest to Pogba in terms of his passing but you wonder if Matic has the legs to play either side of a CM (6).
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 12:05pm On Aug 03, 2018
patrickmuf:
The center backs won't be tasked to cover for the full backs, that will be the job of Pereira and Fred with Matic covering the midfield...If Pogba wasn't so lazy, he'd have been best as a 6 with his passing ability, the other alternative is Pereira through the middle cos he is the closest to Pogba in terms of his passing but you wonder if Matic has the legs to play either side of a CM (6).
He can but his transition is slow.. Thereby making the interplay in the middle slurpy.. And this can slow a goddamn counter.. You feel me!!?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by popizaino(m): 12:11pm On Aug 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

Ask those saying Man utd didnt get players for Mourinho to name the players. Maybe they are pointing at ungettable players

Its like pointing to Messi Neymar or KDB and saying Woodward should get you those players

In which planet will Madrid sell Kroos or Bale. Yu better face Monaco and look for players that are still upcoming

Egbon you dey do like say u no too sabi mourinho. He knows getting those players it's an impossible task just like telling chelsea under him to get Ronaldinho .so technically he will use the inability of the board to get those certain players as excuse when then fired later on and trust me his loyalists we use that has excuse for his failure at united and some will even hate the board at long run.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 12:12pm On Aug 03, 2018
Lol.....I fit full my tank with the litres of tears from this thread

As for me we don't really need a new signing apart from that RW position

We had the highest clean sheet last season, we defended pretty well

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:12pm On Aug 03, 2018
JayKayMaybachz:
He can but his transition is slow.. Thereby making the interplay in the middle slurpy.. And this can slow a goddamn counter.. You feel me!!?
Yep, I really like Matic tho!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 12:15pm On Aug 03, 2018
So matic is now a bag of beans

Was part of the reason we finished 2nd

Someone that saved our blushes last season

Issokay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 12:19pm On Aug 03, 2018
patrickmuf:
Yep, I really like Matic tho!
Me too
Let's see how the season pans out
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 12:20pm On Aug 03, 2018
neezar:
Lol.....I fit full my tank with the litres of tears from this thread

As for me we don't really need a new signing apart from that RW position

We had the highest clean sheet last season, we defended pretty well
David Degea was at receiving ends.. It also stifled our attack.. Cos if we had good defenders the attackers would have all the freedom in the world to attack without caution
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iamharkinwaley: 12:22pm On Aug 03, 2018
Please apart Fred, did we have any new signee ?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 12:23pm On Aug 03, 2018
JayKayMaybachz:
David Degea was at receiving ends.. It also stifled our attack.. Cos if we had good defenders the attackers would have all the freedom in the world to attack without caution
The defenders also tried too

Mou get players but can't utilise them

That's the issue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 12:31pm On Aug 03, 2018
Matic is the best DM in the PL, top 3 in world football, midfield is clearly not our problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 03, 2018
slimghost:

He has always said he needed 2 more midfield players before Carrick retired. Fred replaced Carrick so he still needed another one.
I should not believe Marca,ESPN and Eurosports but believe who exactly?. you?
Stop letting your love for Mourinho make you sound funny bro.
Mourinho mentioned that he needed a player to replace carrick and one more in case fellaini fails to sign a new contract. But fellaini signed so only fred was needed to replace carrick.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 12:40pm On Aug 03, 2018
Godwindanielboy:
Mourinho mentioned that he needed a player to replace carrick and one more in case fellaini fails to sign a new contract. But fellaini signed so only fred was needed to replace carrick.
he clearly doesn't follow the club, you should leave him to wallow in his idiocy, no be everybody deserve reply.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 12:40pm On Aug 03, 2018
neezar:
The defenders also tried too

Mou get players but can't utilise them

That's the issue
SMH
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 12:42pm On Aug 03, 2018
weedtaker:
he clearly doesn't follow the club, you should leave him to wallow in his idiocy, no be everybody deserve reply.

At the Bolded.. It doesn't warrant insult brov. We all want the best for our club.. So we are free to debate.. Not to insult
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 12:43pm On Aug 03, 2018
JayKayMaybachz:

At the Bolded.. It doesn't warrant insult brov. We all want the best for our club.. So we are free to debate.. Not to insult
yes yes we all want the best..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 12:44pm On Aug 03, 2018
Anthony Martial arrived at Manchester United's training ground on Friday after his early departure from the club's tour of the United States.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 12:44pm On Aug 03, 2018
anyways 57-75 Weed.T waz here cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 1:11pm On Aug 03, 2018
weedtaker:
anyways 57-75 Weed.T waz here cool
noted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 1:13pm On Aug 03, 2018
Godwindanielboy:
So you believe utd wanted to sign kovacic when we already have pogba, matic, herrera, fred, perreira, mctominay, fellaini. Seven CM. False rumour.

Do you believe Mourinho wanted to sign a defender when he already had Rojo, Smalling Lindelof, Bailly, Jones? 5 CBs
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Melvyn11: 1:15pm On Aug 03, 2018
obainojazz:
Olorun oba shocked And it's true..o
Bayern are just an old fashioned club who are going to get left behind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 1:17pm On Aug 03, 2018
popizaino:
Egbon you dey do like say u no too sabi mourinho. He knows getting those players it's an impossible task just like telling chelsea under him to get Ronaldinho .so technically he will use the inability of the board to get those certain players as excuse when then fired later on and trust me his loyalists we use that has excuse for his failure at united and some will even hate the board at long run.

That is exactly the point. That is why I asked them to name the players Mourinho wants. I am seeing Kroos and Bale and people think Madrid will release those without paying their release clause

Someone thinks its a great idea to pay 450M their release clause because Man utd is attactive

(1) (2) (3) ... (5772) (5773) (5774) (5775) (5776) (5777) (5778) ... (14155) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Dantedasz(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.