Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5779) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8745253 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5776) (5777) (5778) (5779) (5780) (5781) (5782) ... (14156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:16pm On Aug 04, 2018
airmark:

I have my pali intact, that's why i can do what you can't even dream of.

You don't possess intelligence of a doctor. Well, i have a mechanic in naija, he also called himself a doctor.

Pali allows you to trek and swim to Spain? Maybe ayamatanga pali or oshoronga pali but no pali of any country of humans.

Serious question, are you an ogbange? Tell the truth and let the devil be ashamed. That might explain your pali that allows you to enter sand and water at MMIA and come out in Spain like Abija. cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 1:16pm On Aug 04, 2018
Unlimited22:

Jesus!!! shocked
Cc Nihilstjnr Skimpledawg Lordfalcao Raumdeuter Spartacus11 BlueAngel444

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:19pm On Aug 04, 2018
O boy

Ayamatanga
Abija. Abija wara bi ekun

Been decades I heard those names
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 1:22pm On Aug 04, 2018
afrodoc2:

Pali allows you to trek and swim to Spain? Maybe ayamatanga pali or oshoronga pali but no pali of any country of humans.

Serious question, are you an ogbange? Tell the truth and let the devil be ashamed. That might explain your pali that allows you to enter sand and water at MMIA and come out in Spain like Abija. cheesy

You are not a medical doctor, probably a witch doctor.

Wanted to write some lines for you before as per your fake medical line, now i need to back out, aint familiar with terms associated with witch doctors.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Unlimited22: 1:23pm On Aug 04, 2018
airmark:

Afrodog, the last time i checked, you were running from one country to another looking for where you will earn a living to do better than doctors under okooloyun and Yemkem.

My company's annual expenses will make you go back to naija and start your own hospital business, with specialty in abortion. Tell me the country you are in, i know where your annual income is capped, i know you fall short in riches, compared to the richest agbo seller at Mile 12.

Haaaa

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Unlimited22: 1:24pm On Aug 04, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

nah these are both my dons.

I can't take sides here

I no suppose acknowledge any of the blows, but some jabs dey enter make I know lie

I dey keep score with reluctance
Now that gif got me laughing grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:24pm On Aug 04, 2018
airmark:

You are not a medical doctor, probably a witch doctor.

Wanted to write some lines for you before as per your fake medical line, now i need to back out, aint familiar with terms associated with witch doctors.

Hehehe

Tell us how you walked and swam from airport in Lagos and landed in Spain.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kingBolton: 1:26pm On Aug 04, 2018
We want blood!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:26pm On Aug 04, 2018
Leyqute:
Why do PSG players have their names on their jerseys written in Chinese?

Being played in China. All na marketing.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 1:30pm On Aug 04, 2018
afrodoc2:

Hehehe

Tell us how you walked and swam from airport in Lagos and landed in Spain.

I told you i flew from the airport, not surprised you forgot. You, that forgot your brain in the theatre saying Lingard was greater than Hazard.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:38pm On Aug 04, 2018
airmark:

I told you i flew from the airport, not surprised you forgot. You, that forgot your brain in the theatre saying Lingard was greater than Hazard.

You flew? Like a witch? Or you trekked and swam with magical pali? Choose one, you can't be doubly diabolical.

Meanwhile how does flew connect with the following statement?

airmark:
I did not see any embassy. I trekked, drove, swam and reached spain. No interview, but was a long thing. wink

You flew, you trekked, you drove, you swam. When it is not Lord of the Rings.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:39pm On Aug 04, 2018
afrodoc2:

Being played in China. All na marketing.

Guessed as much. Thanks.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilstjnr: 1:50pm On Aug 04, 2018
Leyqute:
O boy

Ayamatanga
Abija. Abija wara bi ekun

Been decades I heard those names

Ayaaaaamatanga

I can't believe I was ever scared of those low budget costumed devils wearing socks on their heads.

Mike bamiloye really did me strong thing as a kid
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 1:53pm On Aug 04, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Alot Daddy, alot. grin grin

But, we are able to go up the mountain and take it up..

The Lord of hosts is with us

It is well!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilstjnr: 1:53pm On Aug 04, 2018
elrony:

It is well!!!

this man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Unlimited22: 1:55pm On Aug 04, 2018
elrony:

It is well!!!
Fake plophet ELLLrunning
Good afternoon sah cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 1:56pm On Aug 04, 2018
sod09:
you still they do missionary style
Bloody scummy tongue

I shall resist the urge to smite thee with leprosy, you charlatan grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 1:57pm On Aug 04, 2018
Boring mehn....just one or two serious jabs angry

We need real disses jhoo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 2:04pm On Aug 04, 2018
Afro witch doctor and desert trekking retired local footballer
#sips pap

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 2:04pm On Aug 04, 2018
afrodoc2:

You flew? Like a witch? Or you trekked and swam with magical pali? Choose one, you can't be doubly diabolical.

Meanwhile how does flew connect with the following statement?

You flew, you trekked, you drove, you swam. When it is not Lord of the Rings.

cheesy cheesy

Even after seeing the emoji i added, you couldn't conclude well. Your patients are on a death row. cheesy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 2:04pm On Aug 04, 2018
Amadioha is about to kill your patients shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 2:12pm On Aug 04, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

this man

Hello sir grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 2:13pm On Aug 04, 2018
Unlimited22:

Fake plophet ELLLrunning
Good afternoon sah cheesy

Hi Doc grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 2:15pm On Aug 04, 2018
Skimpledawg:
Boring mehn....just one or two serious jabs angry

We need real disses jhoo

And receipts? ....

grin

I bind the hand that typed "receipts "
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 2:17pm On Aug 04, 2018
Chai
But make I no lie, I will like to drive, swim and trek outta here too. We're many that wouldn't mind that cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:18pm On Aug 04, 2018
airmark:

cheesy cheesy

Even after seeing the emoji i added, you couldn't conclude well. Your patients are on a death row. cheesy

Nah, you will remain alone on that death row. Why should i conclude when you are dancing shakushaku with the facts and changing your story like BellaNaija.

airmark:
I did not see any embassy. I trekked, drove, swam and reached spain. No interview, but was a long thing. wink

Tell us how you walked and swam from Lagos to Spain using magical pali. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 2:22pm On Aug 04, 2018
afrodoc2:

[s]Nah, you will remain alone on that death row. Why should i cnclude when you are dancing shakushaku with the facts and changing your story like BellaNaija.

Tell us how you walked and swam from Lagos to Spain using magical pali.[/s] cheesy

Mumu doctor. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 2:27pm On Aug 04, 2018
elrony:

I shall resist the urge to smite thee with leprosy, you charlatan grin grin grin
strike all scummies with leprosy not me
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:30pm On Aug 04, 2018
airmark:

Once again thunder fire the sharks that swam past you in the Mediterranean and didn't do the needful and eat you like the ogufe head that you are.

cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 2:32pm On Aug 04, 2018
Just like shark swallow jonah

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 2:34pm On Aug 04, 2018
Sharks ke? I no do again o

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 2:34pm On Aug 04, 2018
afrodoc2:

Once again thunder fire the sharks that swam past you in the Mediterranean and didn't do the needful and eat you like the ogufe head that you are.

cheesy

There are no sharks in swimming pools, unless you use your witch doctor's power.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5776) (5777) (5778) (5779) (5780) (5781) (5782) ... (14156) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: DammyOlu123(m), ennyjay72(m), kad199 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.