Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,440 members, 7,861,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:12 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5890) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8865108 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5887) (5888) (5889) (5890) (5891) (5892) (5893) ... (14215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 2:19pm On Aug 25, 2018
Respect wolves . Respect.dat trarore Na beast.he shud v come on since.man city is beatable.Just dnt sit back n defend.carry d game to dem

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 2:25pm On Aug 25, 2018
That match sweet.
Wolves deserve the point but Fortuna no look city side today.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 2:26pm On Aug 25, 2018
Thank you Wolves!!!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by miki1989: 2:30pm On Aug 25, 2018
Contact me on my mobile 08063908486

Unlimited22:

Okay.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:34pm On Aug 25, 2018
slimghost:
Thank you Wolves!!!!!

It's an unexpected result but it doesn't change a thing.

It seems the FA wants Liverpool to win the league this season. They've started enjoying biased ref decisions. We'll confirm it in a couple of weeks.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 2:47pm On Aug 25, 2018
Leyqute:

It seems the FA wants Liverpool to win the league this season. They've started enjoying biased ref decisions. We'll confirm it in a couple of weeks.

Pool ain’t winning nada. City has a 70-80% chance of retaining the crown.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by macjireh: 2:50pm On Aug 25, 2018
Leyqute:

Oboi D's is a different season for city.....now pep will know its no Spain or Germany where its a 2 horse race,,,,,,Barca/Bayern and d others...

EPL NOT A TWO HORSE RACE
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Adisaowalla: 2:51pm On Aug 25, 2018
larride:
Mendy sabi cross, no lies

If I were Pep, I would get an aerially dominant C.F.in the mould of Giroud put for bench - it would give him that varied approach he lacked at Barca.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Adisaowalla: 2:52pm On Aug 25, 2018
Leyqute:

we would finish ahead of Liverpool

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by macjireh: 2:55pm On Aug 25, 2018
Adisaowalla:

bookmarked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:56pm On Aug 25, 2018
Adisaowalla:

Based on logistics i can't be sure of that. Liverpool have improved their defence significantly this season with Van Dijk and Allison and also strengthened their midfield esp with Keita.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 3:02pm On Aug 25, 2018
codedguy1:

If city is playing like they are playing and are still deemed not fit, then l wonder what condition our players are in.

What did they play today?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 3:04pm On Aug 25, 2018
femiti:

Lmfao...city are having unfit players yet they are getting maximum points and playing good football, same as Liverpool, Chelsea but man united is the outlier right? grin

What did they play today?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:04pm On Aug 25, 2018
Adisaowalla:

If I were Pep, I would get an aerially dominant C.F.in the mould of Giroud put for bench - it would give him that varied approach he lacked at Barca.

Most tall strikers aren't suitable for the style Pwp likes. He likes em mobile and quick.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:06pm On Aug 25, 2018
larride:

Pool ain’t winning nada. City has a 70-80% chance of retaining the crown.

It's still early in the season. You can't be that certain City will lift the trophy. Do I think they're the favorites, yes. Subjectively, is it 80% certain? Maybe. Objectively nko? Nope.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 3:06pm On Aug 25, 2018
eph12:

This fitness issue affects only United?

I don explain tire, but una no play ball so una no go understand am.

If you are not fit, you can be lucky if the squad is without injury and your opponent is also not at a high fitness level.

If you force fitness into your players at the beginning of the season, be ready for many muscle injuries.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:06pm On Aug 25, 2018
macjireh:

Oboi D's is a different season for city.....now pep will know its no Spain or Germany where its a 2 horse race,,,,,,Barca/Bayern and d others...

EPL NOT A TWO HORSE RACE

Lol. Last season city dropped points in his first 3 games to Everton, and that didn't stop city from winning
this was the same thing we heard after dropping points to Everton that Pep cannot do it in EPL until he broke 100 points,
Something he never did in Germany or Spain

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:08pm On Aug 25, 2018
macjireh:

EPL NOT A TWO HORSE RACE

That match result doesn't change a thing. City had numerous goal scoring chances and even hit the bar thrice plus Wolves GK was impressive.

This won't be the case for Brighton and other lowly placed teams.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 3:09pm On Aug 25, 2018
Adisaowalla:

I tire...

maybe the players would regain fitness when we are 10points behind by Mid September

So Pep no know wetin he dey talk?

Peperipe Peperipepe, no go dey do pass yourself

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:11pm On Aug 25, 2018
Adisaowalla:

That's a very bold statement Adisa. I'm not that confident about this season.

We have been placed on a pedestal so any result we have is examined under a microscope. If we lose they say things are falling apart. If we win they go "no surprises there, Man Utd should always win.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Adisaowalla: 3:12pm On Aug 25, 2018
afrodoc2:

Based on logistics i can't be sure of that. Liverpool have improved their defence significantly this season with Van Dijk and Allison and also strengthened their midfield esp with Keita.

no be Liverpool again ??

they would always find a way to bottle it at the crucial moment. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:14pm On Aug 25, 2018
elampiro:

I don explain tire, but una no play ball so una no go understand am.

If you are not fit, you can be lucky if the squad is without injury and your opponent is also not at a high fitness level.

If you force fitness into your players at the beginning of the season, be ready for many muscle injuries.

I agree with you. City didn't play well against arsenal despite the fact that they won. They blew away the next team because they had more quality.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by macjireh: 3:15pm On Aug 25, 2018
Leyqute:

That match result doesn't change a thing. City had numerous goal scoring chances and even hit the bar thrice plus Wolves GK was impressive.

This won't be the case for Brighton and other lowly placed teams.
remember Conte's first season... city were having many chances but Chelsea lifted d trophy... same could happen D's season
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Adisaowalla: 3:15pm On Aug 25, 2018
Leyqute:

That's a very bold statement Adisa. I'm not that confident about this season.

We have been placed on a pedestal so any result we have is examined under a microscope. If we lose they say things are falling apart. If we win they go "no surprises there, Man Utd should always win.

It's not as if we would be better than them, rather they would be worse than us. wink

you dig?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 3:19pm On Aug 25, 2018
Wilshere one sell this match.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 3:20pm On Aug 25, 2018
Wow, wolves hold city, E remain make newcastle beat Chelsea and we trash tottham.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 3:23pm On Aug 25, 2018
Adisaowalla:

It's not as if we would be better than them, rather they would be worse than us. wink

you dig?
you are now God. if things were to be constant, we would have won at least one EPL title since 2012.

bros things dey change.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 3:27pm On Aug 25, 2018
Fine goal arantouvic
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:31pm On Aug 25, 2018
Adisaowalla:

you dig?

I hear ye bro.

You think a team that produced the league golden boot and went all the way to the UCL final last season and have taken adequate measures to cover their blemishes will make similar mistakes this season?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 3:31pm On Aug 25, 2018
Adisaowalla:

We both know Pep will never go that route, even when he had a tall Ibra for Barca, he has always stick with his philosophy, that’s not going to change anytime soon.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:32pm On Aug 25, 2018
SIRcumalot:
Fine goal arantouvic

It was sublime. Arsenal defenders went to sleep there.

1-1.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 3:34pm On Aug 25, 2018
Leyqute:

It's still early in the season. You can't be that certain City will lift the trophy. Do I think they're the favorites, yes. Subjectively, is it 80% certain? Maybe. Objectively nko? Nope.

I understand what you mean but City are the clear favorite, Pool won’t even finish second, you can write it down.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5887) (5888) (5889) (5890) (5891) (5892) (5893) ... (14215) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: CallTheCops(m), hateshit, efec(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.